Once A Whore, Always A Whore!

Story Info
John wants to marry a hooker.
2.3k words
4.02
80.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers

John Leston was a little bewildered.

Two years ago his company had dispatched him out to the Far East to take charge of a department within their Malaysian office. Life had been good back then and not in the least confusing. He had worked hard and played hard. At twenty-eight years old he had found a lot to amuse him and full his spare time. The many bars, clubs and disco’s the city afforded gave him ample opportunity to meet many other Europeans and Asians and there were always plenty of sex-workers to fulfil his every sexual desire.

It was whilst satisfying his sexual urges one night that he happened to meet Ling and the problems started. Not that there was anything wrong with Ling; far from it. As soon as he saw her, John could feel an immediate spark of electricity between them. He was certain that Ling could feel it also and this became clear in their intimacy.

Ling was one of the most sexual people that John had ever met. Admittedly she was a few years older than him, but she did things to him that he had only ever dreamed about. John knew that he was well endowed and, despite the popular myths and misconceptions concerning size, he had encountered many frustrations with women in the past. Like most men, he enjoyed the feeling of a woman’s mouth and tongue on him but none of these women had ever managed to take more than the first few inches of his cock. Until Ling. Ling had no such problems and her experience showed as, on their first meeting, she swallowed John’s erection deep into her throat and stimulated him so delightfully that he climaxed within moments, pumping his seed excitedly into her mouth.

At first it was just sexual. John would visit Ling at least once a week and pay the going rate. But, over time, their relationship grew. Soon, both knew that it was no longer just sex that they craved and they started to see each other socially. The relationship had moved to another level.

For John’s part, he had fallen completely for Ling and he knew she felt the same about him. Marriage had crossed his mind on several occasions and therein lay his problem. John’s tenure in Malaysia was drawing to a close. Soon he would be posted back home. He desperately wanted Ling to join him – as his wife – but how could he introduce a hooker to his friends and family? And, despite how much he felt for her, did he really want to spend the rest of his life married to a sex-worker who had probably slept with more men (and women) than all the people he knew put together!

As the couple lay naked together recovering from another session of sexual excess, John was deep in thought.

“What wrong, baby?” Ling asked in her thickly accented dialect.

John remained silent and stared at the wall. He could feel Ling’s arms around him. This was the toughest decision he’d ever had to make.

“John?”

“I have to return home soon.” He said flatly.

He could feel Ling’s body tense against his. Her head came up and he could see the tears start to form in her eyes. He couldn’t take much more of this.

“Come with me, Ling.” He blurted. “Marry me!”

For a split second, John saw the happiness in Ling’s face. But it was only for a second and she quickly lapsed back into saddened expression.

“Don’t you want to?” John asked.

This time it was Ling’s turn to be silent.

“I want you to, baby.” John continued desperately. “Come with me?”

John watched as Ling’s tear stained face turned up towards him.

“You know I want…..more than anything….but I know…know how you feel about…..”

The rest of Ling’s sentence was lost in a flood of tears as she buried her face into John’s shoulder. But they both knew what Ling wanted to say.

“It just a job.” Ling spluttered through the tears. “It what I do.”

“I know, baby.” John replied. He hated himself for the way he felt. “It’s just….you know?”

“Maybe if you saw what I do? Maybe you feel better?”

“Oh, I don’t know if….”

“Please John.” Ling pleaded. “Just see what I do. I know you. You feel better.”

John looked into the face of his woman and smiled.

“Well, if you think it will help, I suppose I……mmmmmmm”

John’s words turned into a sigh as Ling slipped his already hardening manhood into her mouth and started to fellate him. If it would help, he thought, he’d do it. What did he have to lose?

John was nervous as he waited with Ling at her old apartment – the one that she used for work – for her customer to arrive. Ling had explained that the man was a “regular” and, like John, another European.

The knock at the door was right on time. The three greeted each other awkwardly. John half recognised the man – Mark something or other – as having worked for a similar company to John’s. Although he was sure they had never spoken before.

“No pay today.” Ling said in a business like fashion as Mark offered her a handful of bank notes. “Today for fun! I take you both”

Mark seemed a little confused but was clearly not about to argue over a free sex session with Ling.

“Fine by me.” he chirped. “Might be fun!”

Always the true professional, Ling led both her “customers” by the hand and into the bedroom. Sitting down on the bed she smiled up at them both.

“Cocks! Now, please!” She demanded with a laugh.

John and Mark looked at each other. Both shrugged and unzipped their jeans. John had never seen another man’s erection so close before and tried not to look too hard. It was only when he spied Mark checking out his own member that he realised that this was only natural. Mark’s cock was long and hard, not quite as large as his own, John realised with a surge of macho pride, but a good, thick example of male flesh. They stood on either side of Ling and John gasped as he felt her long, cool fingers wrap lovingly around his shaft.

John glanced over at Mark for a moment and saw that his counterpart was receiving the same hand-stimulation as himself.

Ling’s fingers gently massaged the two shafts that she held and caressed the men’s balls. She could feel them strengthen in her hands and felt the blood surge through their length. She loved to touch male flesh like this; to tease and coax, stimulate and excite mercilessly. She knew she was good at her job.

From his elevated position, John could see down the front of Ling’s yellow halter dress. The swell of her perk, dark breasts seemed more accentuated than usual and John saw the shadowy outline of her two erect nipples as they brushed against the fabric of the garment.

While still stroking John’s impressive erection, Ling turned her head sideways towards Mark and opened her mouth. Both men knew exactly what was coming and John heard his counterpart gasp sharply as his tool entered Ling’s mouth.

With Ling facing away from him and clearly quite busy with the task of sucking Mark’s swollen cock, John took the opportunity to loosen the tie that held her halter dress up. He could hear murmurs of encouragement from Ling as he stripped the flimsy garment away from her luscious body and immediately began to suck on her erect, pointed nipples.

John could see the other man’s cock slipping inch by inch into Ling’s mouth. She angled her head slightly and swallowed. John gasped as another two inches disappeared into her throat and used his teeth to nibble – not too gently – on Ling’s left nipple. By the time he had moved onto the swollen bud on her right breast, she had taken Mark’s cock completely into her throat and was bobbing her head back and forth slowly.

Apart from her high sandals and black lace panties, Ling was now wearing nothing else. John had his own ideas about the panties. Slowly, and while Mark’s cock was still buried in Ling’s warm, tight throat, he began to roll the tiny briefs over the swell of her rounded buttocks and down her legs. He could see a clear damp patch in the crotch of the garment and smiled. He knew that she was enjoying her work! Ling helped him by stepping out of her underwear and spread her legs. John could see that she had trimmed up her pussy recently. He wondered if it was purely for this occasion.

John’s hands moved between Ling’s soft, welcoming thighs and gently opened her labia. She was very moist. His index finger ran between her lips and he heard her groan around Mark’s cock.

“Yeah, man!” Mark gasped from above. “Make her cum!”

John smiled, guessing that it was unusual for Ling to climax while she worked. But he knew that she had orgasmed before with him. He was going to ensure that she did again.

John’s fingers worked in perfect harmony with his tongue; fingering, licking and sucking at Ling’s protruding clit. She had allowed mark’s cock to slip out of her mouth and was gasping as she climbed higher and higher towards her climax. With a sudden shudder she cried out. John felt her legs tremble and her toes curl.

“She’s cumming, man!” Mark cried as he watched the spectacle and slowly stroked his erect cock. “Let’s see her go!”

As if on cue, John felt Ling’s thighs wrap around his head and tasted her fluid as it oozed slowly into his mouth. He continued to eat her until his jaw ached almost painfully.

But Ling was soon up and moving again. The men shed the rest of their clothes quickly and all three stood naked together. Hands stroked, fingers probed and tongues licked and kissed as the orgy of lust continued.

“”I want cock!” Ling cried. She looked over at John and winked. “New customer first in pussy, yes?”

John laughed and nodded. He had become extremely excited while watching Ling blow this other man. Now it looked like he would even get to see her fuck him!

“You sit.” Ling demanded in her wonderfully thick accent. “Me on top!”

Mark was only too happy to oblige and John watched with growing interest as Ling swung her leg over and sank down on Mark’s erection with a deep sigh.

“Nice big cock!” She gasped as she began to ride him. “Nice and tight in pussy!”

“It sure is, baby!” Mark drawled from underneath her as he began to buck his hips. “You got a hot, wet pussy!”

Ling smiled at the obvious compliment and started to encourage Mark by rotating her hips slowly and hissing her words at him through gritted teeth.

“I got a hot, wet CUNT, baby!” You like fucking my hot CUNT with your big, juicy dick?”

Mark’s words were lost in a long, growling moan as his cock drove all the way into Ling’s pussy and his balls slapped against her butt. She was moving slowly up and down and side to side. John watched intently as her heavy breasts rose and fell on her chest.

“Oh shit!” Mark suddenly cried. “I’m gonna cum real soon, baby!”

“Let me see!” Ling ordered. “I want see your cum shoot!”

A quick change of position was all John needed to get in on the action. He climbed quickly up onto the bed and pushed Ling onto her back. Mark kneeled above her and played his cock slowly over her lips. John’s hands gripped Ling’s ankles. He was hot and excited and he thought that maybe he was a little rough as he wrenched her legs apart and drove his cock straight into her pussy.

John heard two gasps as he penetrated Ling’s open, wet pussy. One was from Ling herself as she accepted his swollen length and the other was from Mark as his cum started to shoot from the tip of his cock and splash obscenely over Ling’s face.

“Oh Ling!” John cried as he began to hump his tool in and out of her ravaged vagina. “You look so good with cum all over you!”

“Want yours too!” Ling cried through a mouthful of sperm. “Shoot on me, baby!”

Another few thrusts were all John needed to bring himself to the edge of climax. He held his breath, hoping for a reprieve but he – and Ling – knew that he was past the point of no return. He could feel his cock start to swell and pulled himself reluctantly from the warm confines of Ling’s pussy. His tool jerked wildly in the dim light of the bedroom. He tugged fast on his shaft and felt his cum rise. His balls seemed to explode and he heard a squeal of excitement from Ling as one surge of cum landed squarely between her tits.

But Ling wasn’t finished. Kneeling up she pulled her two men closer and stroked both their slackening cocks. Her tongue lapped at each in turn as she squeezed every last drop of vital fluid from them. John looked down at her – his future wife, that much he was now sure of – and grinned. Her face and upper body seemed almost coated with thick wads of sticky sperm. It dripped from her fingers as she licked them and pooled between her heaving breasts.

“Still want to marry me?” Ling whispered as she looked up at the smiling John. “I’ll stop doing this if you want me to.”

“I want to marry you more than ever, baby.” John replied with a wide grin. “But promise me one thing. Never, ever stop doing your job!”

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,434 Followers