Once & Again

Story Info
Woman celebrates boyfriend's love for her.
1.2k words
4.35
12.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work last night, walking into my apartment turning on lights as I went. When I turned on the first light, something lying on the floor caught my eye. I looked down and saw a trail of rose petals disappearing out of the living room and down the hall. I started to follow them, excitement building with each step. When I got to the door leading to the bedroom, I saw the trail of rose petals go two different ways. One path led to the bathroom and one to the bedroom. I decided to take the trail leading to the bathroom first. I opened the bathroom door and saw it was lit with scented candles and there were rose petals in the bathtub full of steamy, scented water. Soft music was playing in the background.

You left a note for me by the edge of the tub. It read: "Hi, babe, hope your day at work was good. Get in the tub and enjoy the nice warm bath I have prepared for you. Love, me". I sighed and a smile spread across my face.

I slowly undressed, shedding my day at work with my clothing. It felt good to be able to relax. I stepped into the tub and sat back to enjoy the warm, scented water. I got comfortable and closed my eyes. I had been laying there for about 30 minutes when I heard a noise coming from the direction of my bedroom. My water had started to cool anyway, so I got out and wrapped a towel around my very relaxed body. I took the clip out of my hair, letting my long brown hair fall around my shoulders. I opened the bathroom door, remembering that there was still a trail of rose petals to follow to the bedroom. So I followed them to the bedroom and opened the door. More candles were lit around the room, with rose petals tossed all over the bed.

I sensed his presence before I actually saw him. My whole body started to melt. I felt his arms come up around me from behind and pull me into his body. He hugged me against his warm body and I felt all tension drain out of my body. He brushed my hair off of my neck as he started to nibble and suck on my neck. As my knees started to buckle, he picked me up and carried me to the bed and lay me down on rose petals. He tugged at the edge of my towel until it fell from my body. He gazed at my body with hungry eyes.

No words were exchanged as he started kissing me, suckling my body as he made his way down to my very wet pussy. I just laid there and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations of his tongue on my outer lips, slowly licking me up and down. He enjoyed teasing me. He reached up and pulled at my nipples until they were hard and throbbing. I held his hands in place, kneading my breasts with his hands in mine. A low moan escaped my throat. I pulled his head from his ministrations on my pussy up to my face so that I could kiss him deeply and taste myself on his lips. My tongue twirled with his as our hands roamed over each others bodies. I skimmed my hands down his sides until I was gripping his ass, pulling him closer to me. I could feel his hard cock resting on my belly. I pulled him further up my body until I had his cock in my mouth. I started sucking the head of his cock, while my hand stroked his shaft. He was resting his weight on his hands over my head. I could feel him start to move his hips so he was fucking my mouth. My hands moved lower on my own body, finding my dripping pussy. My fingers splayed over the outside of my pussy lips, driving myself closer and closer to the edge.

He realized what I was doing and pulled his cock from my mouth. He turned me over on my stomach and sat on my butt. He started running his fingertips up and down my spine, knowing this would drive me crazy! All my nerve endings on my back came alive under his fingers as he stroked my body. My breath kept catching, and I was quivering. Still, he didn't stop. He ran his fingertips from the bottom of my neck to the backs of my knees until I couldn't take anymore... then he followed his fingers with his mouth, trailing hot little kisses down the curve of my back and ass. He parted my legs, slipping his tongue into my pussy, sucking out my nectar. I started moaning... he brought me to the brink and then stopped. Just stopped touching me all together. He stood up from the bed. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled to the edge so I was right in front of him. I wanted his cock back in my mouth. So I sucked his cock back into my mouth, bobbing my head up and down a few times, before I took his hands and put him on his back on the bed.

I took his hands for balance, putting my legs outside of his. I straddled his hips, slowly lowering myself onto his upright, hard cock. I sheathed him in one swift motion, until he was buried in my wet pussy down to his balls. I sat there for a minute, loving the feel of him inside me. Then I slowly started to move, squeezing my muscles around his cock on each down-stroke. I threw my head back and grabbed my tits, squeezing them. He grabbed my hips and started bucking his hips in tandem with my thrusts. We both started moaning very loudly. We were moving faster and faster... I was on the brink again... thinking I would never get there, I let go of my tits and reached down to rub my clit. My clit was very sensitive and sticking out of its protective cover. I just grazed it with my fingertip and could feel myself falling over the edge into my orgasm.

"Ohhhhh, I'm cuuuummmmmmmiiinnnnnngggggggg" I yelled. I rubbed my clit faster... unable to catch my breath, I was cumming so hard. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. I was starting to come down from my orgasm, when he grabbed my hips and thrust one more time into my well-lubed pussy and started moaning that he was cumming. His whole body tensed as he emptied his seed into my pussy. Finally, he was done cumming, and I could feel our combined juices running out of my pussy, down his balls to pool under his ass.

We were both exhausted. I looked down at him and smiled, love shining from my eyes. We had been together for two years this night... and little did he know that he had just made my biggest fantasy come true as I climbed off of his body and we laid spooned on the bed... to be held in the arms of a man who loved me for me.