Once With a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey sat up, took both sides of his shorts and pulled them up hiding his now half deflated weapon.

"My god that was awesome," Dan said, his eyes still shut tight.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Tracey replied, wiping a drop of cum from her lip and straightening her clothing.

She ran her hand over his naked chest, his eyes opened and he reached for her. She pulled away quickly. There would be no more sex this afternoon.

"Now I need to get going, would you like me to drop you back," she said in the very curt, not up for debate manner, of a school teacher.

Dan now appeared a little uncomfortable with this formality.

"No, I'll run back."

"Good," was all Tracey replied and Dan got out of the car.

"Maybe I'll see you around this way again," he said while holding the door open.

"Maybe."

Tracey had no intention of returning to this stretch of the coast. Dan had served a purpose and she had enjoyed it, but at the same time the whole scenario embarrassed the school teacher. She would not allow a repeat. However, in the days following she became aware that her libido had returned and she masturbated freely, with fingers and vibrator, while dreaming of her naked young lover.

12