Once You Go Black... Ch. 02

Story Info
The encore performance.
1.4k words
4.27
114k
29
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick could not resist. The sight of the three black bulls abusing my body had been such a turn on for him he was soon asking me if I would do an encore performance.

The thought of those big black cocks ravishing my body was enough to make me wet but I played it coy and told him I would think about it.

"Well what have you decided?" impatiently he bugged me Thursday night.

"Just black guys!" I agreed.

He had a smile on his face from ear to ear and rushed off to make the phone call.

He returned to the living room with a stupid grin on his face, "There's going to be six of them!"

"What the hell you talking about?" I asked him surprised.

They told some of their buddies about you and they want in too!" Rick grinned.

Oh my God! Six black bulls turned loose on me?

I knew I was in for an extraordinary experience and wondered if I would be able to handle it. Six white guys would not be a problem, but six blacks? That was a total of 36" of thick black cock that would be reaming out my pussy!

The house was packed. Rick had invited half the neighborhood to witness my degradation. All the guys that had previously gangbanged me were there along with a few others.

I was to put on a presentation of large object insertions to limber me up for my black bulls.

I slipped off the short white terry robe I was wearing over my naked body and the crowd cheered.

Rick had gathered an assortment of items for me to loosen up my pussy.

The guys cheered as I squatted on the wine bottle taking it into me almost up to the label. I gyrated my pussy around on the half hidden bottle before moving on to the traffic cone.

My loving husband had swiped one of those orange rubber cones the road workers used to guide traffic around where they were working.

The cone stood 48" high and the tip was about a 2" diameter quickly flaring out. I had no trouble starting the tip into my pussy and I lowered my weight allowing it to spread me open like Moses parting the Red Sea.

It was the biggest cucumber he could find, I measured it to be 16" long 4" thick! I lay on my back legs spread wide open while Rick slid the entire length into my fuck hole.

I was using KY jelly by the handfuls and my pussy was nice and sloppy, ready for my black lovers.

It was close to show time, my black bulls should be arriving at any time now and I was ready for them.

"Anyone want to try fisting her?" Rick piped out.

"I will!" it was Dave Long who shouted out.

Long was a construction worker, handling a pneumatic drill all day. No need to tell you what size hands he had.

"Open up for old Davie Boy!" Long said with a grin on his face as he approached me.

The rest of the guys watched with anticipation as Long rolled his shirtsleeve up to his elbow.

Two fingers went in and worked around and then another and another. Long maneuvered his thumb into my cervix so he had his entire hand inside of me. I felt him exploring my depths, grabbing at the inside of my uterus looking for my bits and pieces. I looked down and saw his wristwatch was almost inside my labia. The audience "ooohhhhd" and "aaawwwwd" at the show. My pelvic muscle tightened around his hand.

"Bet you can't get the other hand in?" I smiled.

"He could get both hands in and clap!" my hubby quipped.

It was true I had a big cunt, especially after being gangbanged by three blacks. By the time the night was over I expected it to be even bigger.

The doorbell sounded, they were here!

Rick went to let the guests of honor in as Long vacated my pussy.

It looked like the Green Bay Packer's team bus had arrived as the line of black bulls filed into the room. I recognized the three that I had ridden the previous night and looked over the three newcomers.

I was not disappointed; they were all huge and blacker than the Ace of Spades. I knew from their friends they would be wielding enormous black pleasure givers.

They looked at me sitting naked on the couch; my pussy slick with the juices Long's hand had smeared all over my crotch. Knowing I was ready for them they began to undress.

"Which one of you black bastards want some of this?" I teased opening my legs wide so they could see my wet love tunnel waiting for them.

He was a new guy, must have been well over two hundred pounds of shiny black muscle. It cock was waving in front of him like an iron pole. It looked like about 14" of rock hard black meat just for me.

"Oooooh!!!" I moaned as he slid into me.

I took his entire length in one powerful plunge. His balls stopped him from splitting me wide open.

"Fuck me you bastard, ram that big cock in me!" I teased.

He started fucking me ruthlessly, no compassion, just hammering his giant cock further and further into me.

While I was getting loosened up two more hard black cocks appeared inches in front of my face. Boldly I grabbed one in each hand and alternately fed them into my mouth. I was happy again, three throbbing black cocks ready to feed me.

Soon I was in a torrent of cum, the sticky white goop flowing like seawater. Globs of the stringy crud filled my mouth and dripped from my chin down onto my bare breasts. I felt the surge of heat as the black cock erupted deep inside my belly flooding my womb with black baby batter.

More black cocks appeared to replace their spent partners.

It was at this point I lost control of my body becoming like a leaf in a whirlwind.

I could not believe my eyes, sure blacks had big cocks, but his was not human! The bull approaching me was brandishing the mythical Mandingo cock! His black monster appeared like an unimaginable 16" or more and was as thick around as a beer can. There was no doubt in my mind what he intended to do with it.

"Yeeeeow!" tears came top my eyes as the one eye giant took my fuck hole to a new limit.

"You like that bitch?" he snarled at me.

"Oh God!" was all I could reply.

A wild stallion would have fucked me more gently than this black buck.

"Tyrone, remember me!" he said as he bottomed in my cum container.

The cum from his predecessor lubricated his great black cock as it ripped in and out of me dragging my stretched labia with it. A soft squishing noise escaped my fuck hole and the fluids leaked out around his constantly moving shaft.

"Of God, I am going to cum!" I moaned.

Tyrone plunged hard and deep into me triggering my orgasm.

The room disappeared, my world shattered as a million volts of electricity shot through my pleasure racked body.

"Oh yes, yes!" I whimpered as Tyrone controlled my body.

Just as I blacked out I felt the warm rush of Tyrone's seed flowing into my swamp of black jism.

As I recovered from my daze I realized I now had two humungous black cocks in me. I was sitting on one black giant that was driven well up into my asshole and another was fucking my drenched pussy. The remaining for were jerking off aimed at my face.

The hot sticky cum begin to splatter on my face as the two cock in me pumped my throbbing holes. Black jism was flying through the air onto my face landing in my hair, onto my forehead and into my eye. I opened my mouth to catch some of the beautiful cream.

I was being ridden hard, degraded in front of my husband and his friends by this group of black bulls and loving every minute of it. I was a white slut greedily taking every drop of their sperm I could extract from their overloaded balls.

It took what seemed like an eternity of orgasms before my bulls had drained every last bit of their seed into me. My body was slick and glistening with countless loads of spent jism. At last I was satisfied.

My black gangbangs have become a regular event. The audience has grown to well over twenty guys and it is the regular six bulls with an occasional backup if one can't make it.

Rick is a happy man and I have what every wife dreams of.