OND

Story Info
Mabel had a plan but it all went wrong.
21.4k words
4.57
201.5k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StangStar06
StangStar06
5,797 Followers

Author's note: This week I wanted to do something that was just for fun. No heavy emotions, no deaths just a hoot. I know that in the real world there's no such thing as an OND. But wouldn't it be great if there was?

# # # # # # # # # # # #

I glanced around the room and saw nothing. It was too dark. Even though I couldn't see, I could still feel and the sensations slowly engulfing my dick were wonderful. Almost wonderful enough to make me forget my splitting headache. As I turned my head to the left I caught the faint but musky odor of an aroused woman. I thought my head would fall off of its stalk but I forced myself to feel for her. Then I knew that I'd done something awful because the soft ass I was feeling was way too small to be Mabel's.

"Who!..."I began. But just that syllable was enough to start the explosion in my head again.

"Just relax, Baby," she said. I recognized that voice instantly. That sexy cigarettes and gravel voice could only belong to one woman in town and things just went from bad to worse for me. Try as I might I really couldn't remember any of the past 24 hours or any reason why my wife's sister should be in bed with me sucking my dick.

"Janet, as good as that feels, can you stop it please?" I said.

My dick actually felt cold as her warm mouth lifted off of it, leaving it exposed to the early morning air. Suddenly light pierced the darkness. It was like another explosion in my overly sensitized cranium.

"Oops, I probably shouldn't have done that, "she said softly. "But I guess you're wondering what's going on aren't you?"

"Uhm yeah!" I said. "That is one of the questions going through my mind."

"So you don't remember any of what happened last night?" she asked.

"Not a bit of it," I said. "But from the way my head feels, I'm sure alcohol was a big part of it."

"You deserved and needed to just get out of your head for a while sweetie," she said. "In fact from now on I'm going to make sure that every once in a while we just get nuts."

"What do you mean, we?" I asked. "Mabel is already going to kill me."

"Mabel is gone, honey, don't you remember that either?" she asked.

"Did somebody give me Tequila?" I asked. "Whenever I drink Tequila, I lose a lot of my short term memory. I also do really stupid things. Please tell me I didn't have more than a shot or two."

She shook her head vigorously. Just watching the side to side motion of her pretty face was enough to start my stomach churning. I quickly jumped off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I slammed right into a wall where the bathroom should have been.

I looked to Janet and she pointed out the door. I ran through the doorway with her hot on my heels. I turned to the left and saw the toilet. It had a soft cushy pink seat. I barely had enough time to lift it before the entire contents of my digestive tract erupted out of me and into the bowl.

"Feel better?" she asked. She helped me to stand and gave me a bottle of mouthwash and a brand new tooth brush.

I noticed that the toothbrush was blue, my favorite color. Another thing that I found puzzling was the fact that Janet never took her eyes off of me and in fact wrapped her arms around me from behind as I brushed my teeth. Janet's breasts weren't huge but they were a lot bigger and a lot firmer than Mabel's.

"That's a good sign," she smiled as she lightly squeezed my rapidly inflating penis. The thought that we were both naked suddenly seemed important to me.

When I finished brushing and rinsing my mouth, she turned me around and looked at me. "Let me check," she said. That hurt me a little bit. Her sister, my wife, had often said the same thing to me early in our marriage. I guess their mother must have done the same thing to them when they were younger. Mabel expected me to smile and show her my teeth so I tried to flash my ivories for Janet.

"Not that way Honey," she said. She came over to me and kissed me. She molded her naked body to mine and swabbed the inside of my mouth with her tongue. The reaction was instantaneous. Hangover or not I was at full staff and straining.

"So, even after last night, you still want more huh?" she asked.

"Janet what I really want is some answers," I said.

"Okay Honey, you go get dressed, we still have to go to the bank when they open in about an hour, but we'll have some coffee and some breakfast while I fill you in."

# # # # # # # # # #

My name is Mabel Forrester. I'd been walking along the road for the entire night. I'd been chased by dogs several times. My feet were cut and bleeding. I'd worn some very expensive high heeled pumps yesterday and their tattered remains had been discarded several hours back. The CFMs were great for a night out but worthless for walking on rural roads.

Thank God it was finally light out. I was still four or five miles from town and even farther from home. That was if I even had a home any more. If my fucking sister had her way I probably didn't.

I couldn't believe that little bitch. After all I'd done for her. She still went and stabbed me in the back. It was true she'd always been jealous of me, but I couldn't believe that she would stab me in the back like this. Whoever said that blood was thicker than water had never met Janet.

Finally lights appeared on the road behind me. A truck with two teenagers in it slowed down as they approached me. I turned and saw that it was the Miller boy with Sarah Winslow seated next to him. There were a couple of other kids in the back of the truck. They were probably driving out to the lake for a day of summer fun. I waved my hand as they got near. For some reason though as soon as they recognized me they sped up and drove past.

My legs ached, my feet hurt and I was hungry. I kept on walking because I knew that if I stopped I wouldn't get back up and start again for a long time. I thought about the reaction on the kids' faces as they recognized me. I'd known it was going to be bad. Small towns are known for being unforgiving in certain situations, but their reaction went way beyond what I was expecting. Had I really stepped so far over the line that I was beyond Christian forgiveness and charity?

Just 24 hours ago I'd awakened in my big sleigh bed. I was the undisputed queen of theses two interconnected small Iowa farming towns that made up our community. I was the queen not because of anything I'd done, though I would probably never have admitted to that, but because of my husband. The funny thing about it was that he wasn't even from here. He hadn't grown up in Harriston or Dellaville. He was only here for me.

I'd met David Forrester while I was visiting my parents who now lived in Chicago. They'd moved away to be closer to state of the art medical facilities. My mother had a condition that resulted in chronic pain and there was a clinic in Chicago that specialized in a handful of diseases that were all offshoots of the same condition. Anyway Dave had followed me home to spend more time with me and had never left. We'd married and decided to stay here. That was twenty-three years ago.

The two towns Harriston and Dellaville each had their own Mayors, Sheriffs and all other government offices. They each had their own schools as well. The two towns had been founded by brothers who couldn't get along. In the early days the towns had been competitive but nowadays because of the economy were co dependent.

Enter my good old Chicago boy Mark. Since both towns were minuscule farming towns there were a number of things that they both needed. That first weekend when Dave arrived a friend of mine was in dire straights because he couldn't get his tractor fixed. He was running all over town trying to find someone who'd let him borrow or rent theirs.

Dave had a degree in mechanical engineering and offered to look at the tractor. The part he needed for the tractor would have to be ordered but he was able to go over to a local machine shop and fabricate a part that would work until the original part could be sent from the factory. Once word of that got around Dave was adopted by both towns. Normally the farmers had to call the nearest big city to get a factory rep out. They had to pay travel expenses and a huge mark up on both repair parts, labor etc.

Before he knew it, Dave had his own thriving business that both towns needed. At first he only fixed tractors and farm equipment but then he branched out into appliances and then electronics. Now he even services computers. My fucking sister decided to go to school for computers and I begged Dave to hire her to repair computers for him. If I had known what the little bitch planned I'd have made sure she shipped out to some bigger city as soon as she graduated.

Janet was my parent's miracle baby. They'd always thought that I would be their only child. Then when I was fifteen my forty-five year old mother found herself pregnant. When I met Dave I was twenty-one and Janet was six. Now I'm forty-four years old and Janet is twenty-nine. Janet has always loved Dave. She'd pretty much grown up around him. Over the years I'd known she had what I'd considered a schoolgirl crush on him but I guess I never saw it for what it was.

For the past few years my love for Dave had grown complacent. It wasn't that I didn't love him any more, just that I wasn't excited by him any more. Over the years Dave had become comfortable like an old pair of shoes to me. He let his hair get kind of shaggy like the farm boys around here and was sporting a little bit of a tummy as well.

We did pretty well financially but you couldn't tell it by the way Dave lived. Sure I drove a Mercedes E class but Dave had a seven year old 2005 Mustang that was rusting out. The body panels weren't rusty but the springs, shocks and most of the mechanical components on the car were. I guess that car was a lot like my husband, proud, powerful and in need of a make over.

I guess over time I grew self important. As Dave and his business got bigger and more important, I did too. Soon I wore only designer clothes, and drove my Mercedes everywhere I went. Somehow over time it was as if Mark and I flipped personalities. I became the woman who belonged in a big city, and Dave who was from Chicago became a small town boy.

The community was becoming tired of my big city antics and simply loved Dave when all of this came to a head anyway. Dave was just like them. He gave credit to farmers who weren't able to get it anywhere else. He also deferred payments on equipment repairs until the harvest came in since he knew that was when they could most afford to pay them.

Another thing he did that galled me to no end was with the schools. The combined school district decided to buy a few computers for labs in each school. The total number of computers in the whole district was only about fifty machines but still a fairly large number. The district had to get quotes from three companies to handle maintaining and upgrading the machines. Two of the companies were of course out of town vendors. Both of them came up with yearly figures that were far more than the towns thought they could handle. It was decided to host a town meeting to talk about a tax to raise money for maintaining the computers.

I was as shocked as anyone else when Dave stood up at the meeting and told the assembly which included the Mayors and city councils of both towns that he'd do it for free. He'd also do upgrades for only the cost of the software. I couldn't believe he'd thrown that amount of money away. But that was Dave. He figured that we had enough money to live very comfortably on and that was enough.

Of course that only made me even more important around town and eventually that led me to where I am now. I don't exactly remember when I first thought I was tired of or bored with Dave only that it did happen. I started dressing even better and spending more and more time away from home. I also started flirting more openly. At first the guys in town flirted back with me, but after a while they stopped. They'd just look at me kind of funny. I told myself that it was because they were from a small town and therefore small minded, but during this walk after my embarrassment yesterday I've realized that I was wrong.

Then of course there's Jeff. Jeffery Rossberg, attorney at law. He blew into to town like a breath of fresh air. He has an E class too. Only I found out last night that the car wasn't actually his. It belonged to his wife that he'd conveniently neglected to tell me about. In fact most of the things that Jeffery had told me during the four months that he was fucking me weren't really true.

Anyway Jeff responded to my flirting and took it to another level. He was always complementing me and telling me how pretty I was. The funny thing about it was that Jeff was actually supposed to be dating Janet. The thing was she went out with him for a few days after he first got to town and then she didn't want to have anything to do with him. She just laughed any time his name was mentioned. I guess in this one case my little sister was smarter than I was.

I wish someone would have told me what made her dump him. Maybe I wouldn't be walking my ass down this lonely country road right now. I guess it was the Dave scale all over again. Ever since she met him, my sister had always compared every boy she met to my husband. And I guess in her mind most of them had failed. I needed to get to town so I could find someone to take me home. Failing that I needed to get some money out of one of our accounts so I could get home.

# # # # # # # # #

"David Forrester, are you dressed yet?" somehow despite how bad I felt, hearing Janet yelling for me seemed right. "Get your ass in here if you want some coffee."

"Janet, please stop yelling," I said as I walked into her spotless kitchen. Janet was standing in front of her coffee maker, as naked as the day she was born. She turned around and kissed me again. She pressed her naked body against me and threw everything she had into the kiss.

"Shouldn't you have some clothes on?" I asked.

"Nope this is the way I want you to remember me," she smiled. Then she kissed me again.

"Why are you constantly doing that?" I asked her.

"Because I don't know how this is going to end," she said. "And just in case it doesn't go the way it should, I'll know that I put everything I had into trying to get what I want." She just smiled at me.

"What was the last thing you remember before you woke up this morning?" she asked. "Think hard."

We sat down at her kitchen table and she grabbed my hand.

"Yesterday in the early evening I got a call to come out and look at the big Gauss projectors they use out in the drive in." I said. "They were having some trouble getting the video feeds from those small wireless cameras they use to show up on the screen. It turned out it wasn't a hardware issue, it was software. So I started working on it. I didn't have very much time since they needed to use the wireless cams between the movies in a double feature," I said. It was all coming back now. She saw that I was beginning to remember things and squeezed my hand.

"I needed to test the system so I sent a couple of their guys out to get some footage; you know joke stuff like couples kissing in cars. They put that stuff up on the big screen between the features. It's always hilarious. I'd intended to just show it on the monitors in the projection room, but somehow I got the feed mixed up and broadcast the footage on the big screen so everyone in the audience saw it. I remember how my heart nearly stopped beating as I saw your sister, my wife, having her breasts fondled by that snake in the grass lawyer. While he was doing that she was licking his dick like it was an ice cream cone."

I couldn't go on any further. I almost started crying like a baby.

Janet started stroking my hand. "Do you remember anything after that?" she asked.

"I ran down to his car," I said. "I dragged him out of his car and punched him in the mouth. I only hit him once time, but he folded up like an accordion. A lot of people came over after that. You were there Janet. I was in shock. Mrs. Daniels that old lady who volunteers at the library on Tuesdays came up and asked me if I had kicked him in the crotch. I shook my head, so she did it. She kicked him hard too."

Janet winced and then smiled remembering it. "What happened after that?" she asked.

"I remember the Sheriff coming over and trying to wake Jeff up. Jeff came to and told the Sheriff that he wanted to file assault charges against me, because I had punched him and probably kicked him because his nuts were aching badly."

"Five or six people came up and all said that Jeff had been staggering around and had fallen and struck his mouth on the side of his car. They thought he was drunk. So the Sheriff took them at their word and gave Jeff a citation for public drunkenness, and one for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated. Then he gave him one for filing a false crime report for his allegation against me."

"I remember him screaming that he was being railroaded. And the Sheriff took both him and Mabel away. But they didn't go towards the jail. They went to the movie office. You and I were there too. The Judge was there Janet, how did he know?"

"I'll tell you later Hon, go on," she smiled.

"The Judge just looked at Mabel and shook his head. He was talking to her and I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying to her but he pulled out some papers and had her sign them. She kept saying she didn't want to sign them that it was all a mistake. He said yeah and she'd been the one who made the mistake, but the town protected its own." Janet nodded her head.

"Then they took the two of them outside and I don't remember what happened to them but I do remember sitting down with the Judge, the Sheriff, the Mayor and a bunch of other guys. We were drinking and having a good time. There were a few women there too. I remember meat cooking, was it a barbecue?" Janet nodded again.

"Then I remember waking up this morning with you uhm..."

"Giving you a blowjob?" she asked smiling. "Or trying to anyway." Now it was my turn to nod.

"Okay let me fill in some of the blanks for you, then," she said. "This all started about a week ago. But really I guess the seeds were sown much longer ago than that."

I could tell she was about to tell me some things that were painful because she took my coffee cup and led us into the living room where we sat down on her sofa. I sat upright on the sofa. I was afraid that any position where I had to lean or recline would result in my still aching head falling off of my neck. Janet on the other hand sat down next to me as close as she could get. She draped her legs over me and still held onto my hands. "Comfy," she asked. I nodded and she looked at her watch. It was nearly nine. There was no way we'd make it to town in twelve minutes. I didn't care because I didn't know why we were going to the bank anyway.

"Alright, I'm sure you know that from the time I knew what boys were, I've been in love with you. What you don't know is that it wasn't some schoolgirl crush. Over the years Mabel and I have had numerous arguments about you. The most recent one was only a week ago. We'll get back to that in a little bit. Anyway I've had a boyfriend here and there, because I am human, but none of them measured up to you." she smiled at me and kissed my hand.

"About six weeks ago I started dating Jeff Rossberg. We went out a couple of times and as usual he just wasn't you. I don't get rid of guys just because they aren't you but he just seemed rather creepy to me. I got the feeling that he was just another pussy hound and I didn't intend to be just another conquest for him. Then when I checked him out on the internet, it got even more interesting. He's probably one of the world's biggest liars. The car he drives isn't his. It's his wife's. The law firm he works at isn't his. He isn't a lawyer, he's a paralegal. He just files court documents for the lawyers at the firm. The firm is owned by his wife's father, and his last name isn't Rossberg. That's his wife's family name and they just allowed him to switch to it when he married her. So any way I dumped him." She smiled at me again. I was beginning to enjoy being with her.

StangStar06
StangStar06
5,797 Followers