One Adult Video Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK!" Sherri blurted as she quickly lunged forward, taking the head of the cock in her mouth. Her lips gripped the cock as he pumped more cum into her mouth. She retched and gagged as she managed to swallow the remainder of his cum.

When the guy had finished, he pulled his limp cock from Sherri's mouth. "Fuck, that asshole shot his load down my front," she gasped as she wiped the glob of cum from her chin and looked down at her tits.

"You need to be quicker at getting the cock in your mouth you dumb cunt," I chuckled.

"You think you can do better, you get down here and suck'em asshole," she laughed.

"I stick to cunt's" I laughed.

I heard a tapping on the wall closest to my wife and turned to watch her swallow another load from the cock she had been working on. Just as she was finishing up with that cock I heard Sherri gasp.

"HOLY SHIT!" Sherri blurted as she was staring at a very large cock dangling through the hole in front of her. "Fuck me, this dude is packing," she added.

I would estimate the cock dangling through the hole in front of Sherri was easily ten inches long and it was clearly not hard yet. Sherri gripped the monster cock in her fist and lifted it as she leaned in closer to look at it.

Her small hand gripping the cock was beginning to bring it to life a he started to stiffen. "What the fuck am I supposed to do with this?" Sherri mumbled as she began stroking it.

"Trade places with my wife and she will show you," I chuckled.

Sherri quickly jumped to her feet, "She is welcome to it," she blurted.

Debbie had turned and was looking at the long cock Sherri was cradling in her palm. She rose to her feet and moved over to Sherri's side, then knelt in front of it as she wrapped her fingers around it.

She began jacking the cock off and it grew stiffer each time she pumped it. She leaned forward and sucked the fat head into her mouth and pumped on the shaft faster and faster as she kept the head locked in her lips.

"Stay here and watch this Sherri," I said. Sherri was transfixed on my wife sucking the huge cock head. She wanted to see this.

I reached and took Sherri's hand and pulled it over to my wife's neck. "Just hold your hand here around her neck," I said. I moved to one side and held my camera close as I reached with my other hand and gripped the back of my wife's head.

I began applying pressure to the back of her head pressing her face forward. The huge cock was now rock hard as I pressed Debbie's head forward. I could tell when the head of the cock had reached my wife's throat opening. I increased my pressure and felt the cock head pop into her throat. Applying constant pressure I pressed her head forward more.

"OH FUCK, I can feel the cock in her throat! Holy shit that is fucking wild!" Sherri bellowed.

I continued pressing my wife's head forward until her nose pressed against the guy's pubic hairs. His large balls were nestled against her chin.

"Squeeze the guys cock," I said as Sherri held her hand cupped around my wife's neck.

"Fuck I can fucking feel his cock in her throat!" Sherri squealed again.

I held my wife's face pressed forward for a while, and then released it and she pulled back. No sooner had she done that then I pressed her head forward again sliding the huge cock back into her throat.

"I can feel his cock sliding in her throat each time. That is the wildest thing I have ever felt!" Sherri said excitedly. "How does she do that? She asked.

"Search me, but I know she loves to deep throat and she has been getting practice with Ted and Jason and who knows who else. I am sure she deep throated your husband," I added.

"Fuck, he would be easy compared to this cock in her mouth now. I haven't done him, but I bet I could. Ozzy is not much in the cock department," she giggled.

As Sherri marveled at my wife swallowing this guy's cock, I moved behind her.

I pushed her to bend over as she held her hand cupped on my wife's cock filled throat. I pushed her skirt down and it fell around her ankles. "Put your leg up here on the bench," I instructed her.

She continued to hold my wife's neck so she could feel the cock sliding into her throat as she turned her head to give me a questioning look.

"And just what do you have in mind mister," she giggled.

"Oh nothing much," I replied as I pushed my pants down freeing my cock. I had gone commando this night as I generally did when I was with the girls.

With her leg on the bench, her cunt was wide open and inviting, but I had other ideas. I ran my cock into her dripping wet cunt a few times to lubricate it, then pulled it out and moved it to her puckered asshole and pressed it against her tight sphincter.

Sherri lurched a bit when she felt the wet head of my cock at her tight asshole. "You fucking asshole," she blurted.

"Not yet," I said, "but as soon as I jam the head of my cock in, I will be," I chuckled.

"What the fuck is it with my ass, you always go for my ass?" she said, no longer giggling.

"I like to hear you squeal when I SHOVE my cock in it," I said jamming the fat head of my cock past her tightened sphincter as I said the word "Shove".

This brought a loud "UUUUHHHHHHH... FUCK," from her through clenched teeth.

I was surprised she maintained her hand on my wife's throat the entire time. Her other hand was flat against the wall as my cock pressed past her puckered sphincter.

"I like it when you squirm and squeal each time I SHOVE my cock deeper in your asshole," I said emphasizing the word "Shove" by sliding my cock a couple of inches deeper in her ass.

This brought another "UUUUUHHHHHHH," from her.

"I get the impression that even though you squeal and squirm, that you like having a cock SHOVED in your asshole," I said shoving my cock deeper still in her firm squirming ass when I said "Shoved."

The owner of the cock buried in my wife's throat was banging on the wall indicating her was going to cum and Sherri watched as my wife swallowed with the cock buried deep. Her swallowing would milk the cum from the cock in her throat.

Sherri stared at my wife and I jammed my cock in her asshole as far as I could go until my balls slammed against her wet cunt.

"UUUuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh FUCK, I am cumming!" she squealed. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Sherri moaned.

"You have a customer Sherri," I said as I pulled her with my cock still buried in her asshole to the other end of the bench. She took her foot off the bench and leaned over to see the cock that had been shoved through the other glory hole.

"Oh look Sherri, it's your lucky day, you have a big black one," I laughed as I pressed her head down to the cock.

Sherri took the cock in her mouth and with my pumping my cock into her asshole her head bobbed with each thrust of my cock. She moaned each time I sunk my cock to the hilt in her ass.

"Uuuhhhhhh... uuuhhhhhh... uhhhhh..." she moaned as I reached to push her head forward. I could tell when the cock reached her throat because she would gag a little and jerk back. I continued pumping my cock and knew I was not going to last much longer. I glanced over and saw my wife had another cock in her mouth and was pumping it feverishly to get the guy to fill her mouth. A tapping on her wall indicated he was in the process at that time.

Clutching the back of Sherri's head with one hand and holding my camera close to her face with the other I felt the cock in her mouth reach her throat opening and jammed her head forward as I jammed my hips forward sending my cock deep in her asshole at the same time I pressed her head forward feeling the head of the cock pop into her throat. She had her hands pressed against the wall and they curled into fists when the cock in her mouth entered her gagging throat.

I pressed her head forward as far as I could then immediately released it. Sherri jerked back gasping and retching as I filled her bowels with my load of hot cum.

"Aaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhh! Oh FUCK, fuck fuck!" I moaned as I felt my cum pumping into her tight asshole. Somehow, I managed to keep my camera focused on her face when I heard the tapping on the wall in front of her. The guy she had just deep throated was filling her mouth with his black cum.

Sherri swallowed repeatedly her eye makeup streamed down her face from her eyes tearing when she deep throated the cock in her mouth.

I held my cock buried in her asshole until I felt it start to go limp. When I pulled it out a thin drizzle of cum seeped from her puckered anus.

I staggered over to record my wife deep throating yet another cock on her side of the cubicle. A tapping on the wall indicated she was soon to swallow more cum.

I caught that on video then moved back over to record Sherri sucking another cock. She was naked from the waist down as she had stepped out of her skirt when I pulled her away from watching my wife. Her tube top was still around her waist and her firm tits jiggled as she pumped the cock in her mouth. She tried to deep throat the cock in her mouth but seemed to gag each time and would jerk back to pump vigorously on it instead.

As I watched and recorded her actions she again tried to deep throat the cock in her mouth. I quickly reached over and gripped her head and pressed it forward feeling the cock in her mouth reach her throat, then pop past it and into her throat. I again released her head to have her jerk back gasping and retching again.

Then I heard her gagging "Murmmmpffffhhh," as they guy filled her mouth with his cum. He had not knocked on the wall and I was sure she was surprised to feel his thick cum spurt into her throat. Gasping and gagging, she managed to swallow most of it but a lot escaped her lips and poured over her jiggling tits.

Debbie was working on another black cock on her side of the room and the cocks owner was groaning and moaning "Suck it bitch, suck my load out you cunt, suck it and I will feed you my load,"

My wife was not disappointing this guy as she alternated between deep throating his cock and then jacking him off furiously until I heard him moan "Here it comes baby, swallow my fucking load. Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhhhhhh!"

I captured Debbie on video up close gulping his cum down as she furiously finger fucked her cunt.

I moved back over to Video Sherri on her knees sucking another cock. I reached down and grabbed her skirt on the way. Tossing it down I told her she could kneel on it instead of the sticky floor. As she sucked the cock, she reached down and slid the skirt under her knees. I knew the skirt would be cum covered doing this. There were always large pools of cum under the glory holes.

It was clear that Sherri was not nearly as adept at cock sucking as my wife. She had pulled the cock out of her mouth to take a break and was furiously jacking him off when his cock suddenly erupted. A large glob of cum landed in her hair, followed by another that hit her in her eyes.

"Fuck!" Sherri blurted as she tried to get the cock in her mouth. Temporarily blinded by the glob of cum in her eyes, she frantically tried to capture the spurting head of the cock. She finally succeeded, but not before taking several hits of thick cum in her hair, face, and her firm tits.

"Fuck, get me something to wipe my eyes," she implored. I grabbed her tube top and stretched it up so she could use that to wipe the cum away. I had to laugh because my wife, having swallowed practically all of the cum from the cocks she had sucked, still looked great. Granted there was some cum dribbling down her chin, but nothing like Sherri.

Sherri literally looked like she had been coated in as much as she had managed to capture in her mouth to swallow. Now her tube top had more cum on it and I knew her skirt had soaked up who knows how much cum from the floor.

I turned my attention to my wife who was standing at the hole that now had a hand coming through it groping her firm tits and pinching her pointy hard nipples. The hand moved down and with two fingers began finger fucking her. Her knees buckled as the fingers increased their pace.

"Aaiaiiiiyeeeeeee, oh fuck fuck," my wife moaned as she reached an orgasm from the fingers fucking her. Then she turned and backed up to the hole. I stepped over to capture on video a large cock protruding through and poking and prodding in the hope of sinking it in her cunt. She reached between her legs and directed the cock to her asshole which it promptly penetrated.

Sherri, upon seeing Debbie bent over obviously being fucked, quickly scurried over to get a closer look. "Oh shit, he is fucking her in her ass," she exclaimed as she leaned in closer.

I heard the guy on the other side moan, "Oh fuuuuuuccck!" as he filled my wife's asshole with cum. When she felt his cum filling her ass she moaned, "Aaaaaaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeee," as she had another orgasm.

Sherri was transfixed on watching my wife getting fucked in her ass. When the guy's limp cock pulled out of my wife's ass she staggered forward. With Sherri so close as she watched my wife taking it in her ass, I surprised her by pushing her head forward to suck the limp cock into her mouth. She struggled at first, but that did not last long as she sucked the limp cum coated cock into her mouth.

The guy who had just filled my wife's asshole with cum blurted, "Oh FUCK!" as he felt his cock engulfed in a warm wet mouth.

Debbie had staggered over and was kneeling on Sherri's cum soaked skirt sucking another cock by this time. The limp cock in Sherri's mouth soon pulled back and was soon replaced with yet another cock.

I honestly lost count of how many cocks those two sucked that night. My wife finally complained she was full and both of them giggled uproariously at that.

"Besides," Debbie said, "I know some of these guys have come back for seconds." Sherri agreed as she leaned over to peel her cum soaked skirt off the floor.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as she looked at her skirt. "Look at my skirt!" she chuckled. "This is going to take a couple of times through the washer to get it clean," she giggled as she stepped into it and pulled it up. She pulled her tube top up and complained it too was covered in cum.

"Fuck me," Sherri moaned. "With all the cum I swallowed tonight, where the fuck did all this cum come from?" she whined. My wife was having giggle fits as she watched Sherri pulling her cum dripping top up.

Sherri stepped over and unlocked the door and stepped into the corridor. Debbie was trying to tie her blouse in a knot to contain her tits, but the silky fabric kept slipping and would not stay tied. Disgusted she abandoned her efforts and walked boldly out with her tits exposed. I followed behind her.

In the hallway, both Debbie and I were surprised to see Sherri just down the darkened hallway jacking a guy off. The hallway was dimly lit by the small marquees that advertised what was showing in their respective booth. I figured this guy was one of the ones that came back for seconds and he quickly cornered Sherri when he saw her start to leave.

I stepped closer to record the activity with my camera as Sherri said, "I know we already did you once, but I will be a sport and help you out," she slurred.

The guy she was jacking off reached and pulled her tube top down to her waist and began squeezing her firm tits. This went on for a while when he gripped her shoulders and pressed her down to her knees.

Assuming he was about to cum Sherri immediately sucked his cock into her mouth. Two more stragglers who had returned for seconds suddenly stepped on either side of the kneeling Sherri and pulled their hard cocks out.

Sherri took a cock in each hand and began jacking them off. The guy she was sucking clutched her hair with both of his hands and began violently fucking her mouth. He jerked her head back and forth thrusting his hips forward with his balls bouncing off Sherri's chin each time he pulled her head in.

Debbie gasped as she stood watching the spectacle. "Oh wow," she almost moaned. "He is literally fucking Sherri's mouth," she gasped. I was a little surprised to hear my sweet shy wife say "fucking" as this was not a word she used often.

"You probably need to help her babe," I said. "She has three of them to do," I added.

Debbie kind of staggered forward almost trance like and knelt behind the guy fucking Sherri's mouth. She wet her finger in her mouth and leaned forward and jammed it into that guy's asshole in one big push.

"Aaarrghhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, fuck!" he bellowed as he immediately spurted his load into Sherri's gagging mouth. Debbie knew he would cum when she shoved her finger up his butt.

Debbie then reached and pulled the larger of the two cocks from Sherri's hands and pulled that guy to her. She immediately took his cock into her throat. She reached up as she sucked on his cock and took his hands and pulled them to her and pressed them firmly against both of her head. She began fucking her mouth with his cock.

The guy quickly got the message and he gripped my wife by her hair pulling her head back and forth as he violently fucked her mouth. I could hear the tell tale muffled "Aaiiiiyeeeeeee" from Debbie as she reached an orgasm at the same time the cock in her mouth was spewing warm cum, filling my wife's mouth.

Sherri was at that moment gulping and retching as she swallowed the load from the third and last guy in the hallway.

I reached in and grabbed her wrist pulling her away as I said, "Times up boys, the girls are tired."

"Oh sure, ya man, ah ok... ah no problem," they mumbled grudgingly as I pulled Sherri down the corridor. Their hands went immediately to my wife's tits as she was pulling herself up from her knees. One guy slipped his hand under her skirt and I suspect he managed to get a finger or two into her cunt as she walked slowly past them.

Walking through the brightly lit main area I had to laugh as I looked at Sherri. She had cum in her hair. Cum drizzled down below her neck above her boobs, and there was a glob of cum across her forehead to her cheek. My wife looked clean for the most part, but with her firm tits bobbing and jiggling completely exposed, it was hard to spot signs of cum on her.

As we finally were able to exit the building, my wife muttered, "Wow, talk about horny guys!"

Sherri giggled, "I told you all these men are alike," and they both laughed.

We were all pretty well exhausted and the girls took a shower together as I stripped and crawled into bed. In the morning I was the first to awaken and notice both girls lying naked. Debbie was lying with her head at Sherri's pussy and Sherri was lying with her head at my wife's pussy. I guess I must have dozed off and missed them eating each other out. From their positions, that certainly looks like what they did.

"Damn," I thought to myself as I headed into the bathroom. I missed a chance to capture that on video.

12