One August Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna lay under her son, looking up into his eyes she saw him being born, she could hear his first word ‘Momma’ and the day he took his first steps. Tears filled her eyes as he slowly re-entered her body. The place she’d kept him safe and cared for him. Now he was back inside her where every good son needs to be, loving his mother. ‘Oh my sweet baby boy!’ Donna cried out as his long cock filled her body so full it felt as if she’d be torn in two. ‘Oh baby! Love Mommy!’ She whimpered out when he started pumping in and out of her tight cunt hole.

‘Oh Mom,’ he moaned out as she wrapped around his long shaft. ‘You feel so fucking good!’ He groaned enjoying the heat from her body. He had been with a lot of girls’ before, but none of them ever felt this hot. ‘Your cunt feels like it’s on fire,’ he added pumping her with long, full strokes as he looked deep into her pretty eyes.

Donna just lay under him, looking up to his face, knowing she was being loved by a man who really cared for her and not just for a fast piece of pussy. ‘I love you,’ was all she could say as tears rolled down her face. His long shaft was at last going to give her relief from a life long burning. ‘Love your Mommy!’ She cried out and her body lost control under him. She began to orgasm so hard it felt as if her heart was going to explode in her aging chest, but she didn’t care. Her hips thrust into his hard cock, driving him to her core.

‘Oh mother fuck!’ Jimmy yelled out as he started filling his mother full of cum. The woman who had given him birth and now he was fucking her and filling her with his cum. ‘Oh Mom!’ He sobbed as he fell on her supple breasts and began to nurse her.

Donna caressed his face and held him to her breasts, closed her eyes and pretended it was twenty-five years ago. However, this time he was suckling her and his long cock was deep inside her once lonely body.

*******

‘Hi handsome!’ Tina said rushing to Jimmy driving her tongue deep in his mouth. ‘Last night was great, but my poor ass is killing me,’ she giggled and saw their Mom standing next to the stove. ‘Oops!’ was all she could say as she quickly pulled from him.

Donna looked at Jimmy and gave him a sly look. ‘Aren’t you the lucky one,’ she smiled and walked to hug them both.

‘What are you talking about?’ Tina smiled as she enjoyed the hugging of the two most important people in her life. Then it came to her when she saw the smile on her Mothers’ face. ‘Oh shit!’ Tina laughed out. ‘He fucked us both last night,’ she laughed more and hugged Jimmy like never before.

‘Yes he did! And I must say, I sure hope like hell he does it again.’ Donna said as she leaned to kiss her son.

‘You can bet you sweet asses on that!’ Jimmy smiled as he ran his hands over each of their great asses and knew he’d never have to worry about another bad.

The end

‘That’s it. Hope y’all liked it. Depending on how much feedback I get, will dictate if I will do a part two.

12