One August Night Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Judy looked up to the man she loved with all of her heart as he moved slowly in and out of her body, she knew no other man would ever please her again. She moved her slender, young hips just as if she’d made love hundreds of times before. ‘Oh Daddy! Yes!’ Judy moaned out as he moved faster, driving his big, long cock deeper in her tiny hole. ‘Fuck me, Daddy,’ she whispered in his ear. ‘Fuck your baby daughter’s cunt,’ she whispered again and felt him take a deep breath. ‘Fuck your sexy daughter!’ She said louder having an idea he was ready to make one more of her many dreams of him come true. ‘Daddy, cum up my cunt!’ She screamed wrapping her long legs around him, ramming his long cock deep in her tiny cunt.

‘Oh baby!’ He cried out ramming into her body. ‘I love you!’ He grunted and started filling her young body full of steaming Daddy cum. Jake looked into her pretty eyes and saw nothing but love. ‘Oh baby,’ he moaned again and slowly moved his hips. ‘Now it’s your turn to cum on Daddy’s big, fat cock,’ he said kissing her lips. ‘Cum on Daddy,’ he said moving a little faster, pushing deep in her tight cunt. ‘Daddy wants to feel his baby cum,’ he whispered. ‘Come on you sexy girl. Cum on Daddy’s big, long cock,’ he moaned feeling her tiny cunt squeezing him. ‘Come on my sweet, pretty girl. Cum on Daddy,’ he moaned pulling her in his arms and started pumping her faster, deeper.

‘Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy!’ She screamed out when her tiny cunt locked around her Daddy’s big cock. ‘Yes! Yes! Oh yes!’ He moved faster as she exploded around his shaft. Her legs spread wide, letting him please her burning young cunt. She needed her daddy to fuck her all day to make up for the many nights she had cried herself to sleep dreaming of him fucking her.

‘Earth to Aunt Judy!’ Jimmy yelled out to Judy, enjoying the sexy looks on her pretty face. ‘Sorry to wake you, but you look like you are getting burned,’ he said reaching to touch her sexy, flat stomach slowly moving his hand up her body to her large right breast.

Judy just looked to him with anger rushing through her. She hated it when her dreams of her and Daddy were interrupted. She grabbed his hand and pushed it away. ‘You had your chance, but you needed a nap instead of me,’ she replied jumping in the lake. She swam to the dock, climbed out and went into the house.

‘Damn! What the fuck is up with this?’ He asked himself watching her great ass wiggle as she walked into the house. ‘Next time, I guess I better fuck her when she wants it,’ he laughed jumping into the lake. He then made his way inside the house.

*.

It was late when Tina and Mom got back home. ‘Damn, what a day!’ Mom sighed thinking of all the teasing that Tina had done to her today. Now she wondered if she had the nerve to go through with making love to her or not.

‘It sure was fun.’ Tina said moving against Mom, pulling her body close. ‘I’m ready for us to do more,’ she whispered brushing Mom’s hair from her eyes. ‘Let’s go freshen up and meet back in the family room. We’ll watch one of Jimmy’s fuck movies,’ she added, leaning to gently kiss Mom on her soft, exciting lips.

Blood raced through Mom as she felt her sexy daughter’s lips on hers. ‘Tina, I love you, but I’m not sure if I can do this,’ she whispered feeling Tina’s loving hands reaching under her short dress to her heated behind. ‘Oh baby!’ Mom cried out as Tina’s hands moved to her wet, throbbing cunt. ‘Oh please,’ Mom cried out again as Tina gently teased her hard, excited clit.

‘I want you Mom.’ Tina whispered and knew she had to take Mom now. ‘Come on, let’s go take a shower together,’ she said giving Mom a soft kiss and led her to the bathroom. ‘Relax Mom,’ she whispered pulling Mom’s blouse off her body, freeing her supple breasts. ‘Oh Mom!’ Tina moaned leaning to suck Mom’s right nipple in her warm mouth.

Mom bit her lip as her sexy daughter began to seduce her. ‘Oh baby!’ Mom cried pushing Tina to her large breasts, wanting Tina to suck her excited nipples. ‘Let me start the water.’ Mom whispered to Tina. ‘We can have more fun in there,’ she softly said pulling off her dress and panties, moving in the warm water.

Tina smiled at Mom as she tore off her clothes and walked into the large shower with her. ‘I’m so horny for you,’ she moaned as Mom moved into her arms. Their bodies trembled with excitement as their naked breasts pressed together. The warm water ran between them, teasing each of their bodies as they gazed into each other’s eyes. ‘This is nice!’ Tina softly said as she wrapped her arms around Mom, enjoying the feel of this loving woman in her arms.

Mom just smiled as her arms moved around her young daughter to her extremely firm behind. The water poured over her firm cheeks as Mom caressed each of them with motherly love. ‘It sure is,’ she said in a low voice moving her mouth to Tina’s, delicately kissing her loving, young lips.

Mom’s lips pressed to Tina’s, heat rushed through her body like never before. This even better when she and Jimmy made love and she couldn’t understand it. She lived for a good cock and now she couldn’t wait to hold and love another woman. The kiss slowly ended. ‘Oh shit!’ She moaned looking into Mom’s pretty eyes. ‘Let’s go fuck each other,’ she whispered in her mother’s ear as her left hand moved between Mom’s legs, slowly sliding her long fingers deep in her wet cunt. ‘Come on, let’s go do it,’ she whispered again and pulled Mom from the shower and towards Mom’s big bed.

Donna trembled with excitement as the two lay across the bed holding each other close, drops of water ran from their bodies. Mom slowly moved her mouth to lick the water as it ran from Tina’s young breasts. Soft moans came from both excited women as Mom licked Tina’s hard nipples. ‘I can’t believe how exciting this is!’ Mom said looking up to Tina; she knew what she wanted. Mom moved down Tina’s slender body and could see a weak smile fill her face.

Tina watched Mom moving between her legs, she slowly spread them for the beautiful woman. Mom moved her mouth closer; Tina could feel her warm breath blowing on her needy cunt. Mom moved forward, Tina softly bit her lip. ‘Oh my God!’ Tina screamed out as Mom’s tongue drove deep into her slippery cunt. ‘Oh Mom, yes!’ Tina screamed again arching her slender back with sheer delight as Mom lapped at her cunt hole and blood filled clit.

Mom lost all control as she dove into Tina’s bare, little cunt, lapping, licking and sucking every last inch of her tender flesh. She truly loved the sweet taste of her daughter’s young cunt and knew that she’d be spending many hours looking up from between Tina’s legs. ‘This is so fucking hot!’ Mom moaned ramming her tongue back inside Tina, lapping at her warm, wet insides, enjoying the sweet moans and juices coming from her young daughter’s body.

‘Oh Mom! Oh yes! Yes!’ Tina screamed louder as Mom licked in her burning cunt hole. Tina had been with a few of her girlfriends from school, but they didn’t come close to giving her wonderful sensations like this. Tina felt a fire burning deep in her body that slowly moved to her cunt. Her back arched, she bit down on her lip and she drew in a deep breath. ‘Oh mother fuck!’ Tina screamed out as the most powerful orgasm she ever had in her life raced through her young body. Blood rushed through her body; it felt as if she would explode.

Mom drove deeper in Tina’s cunt, licking deeper inside her young spasming cunt, as it softly squeezed her tongue. Mom kept gently moving it in and out of Tina’s cunt and Tina had one wonderful orgasm after another until Mom moved up her panting body. ‘Damn, I guess I know what we’ll be doing a lot of.’ Mom whispered as she moved her juice-covered mouth to Tina’s. ‘Kiss me and lick your cunt juices,’ she whispered as she moved her mouth to Tina’s.

Tina hugged her loving mother with her arms and legs, never wanting to let her go. Tears filled her pretty eyes. ‘I love you Mom!’ She sobbed with joy and so much love as she kissed her sexy Mom.

Please remember to vote.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers
12