One August Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Judy remembers some wonderful times with her Daddy.
5.1k words
4.56
120.7k
35

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 03/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

The last part of this story didn’t receive a single email, although it has got very high votes, so I am probably not going to write another part, but if you want more, send me feedback, if I get enough I may write more. I thank you for your votes.

L.A. Wicker

Thanks OmegaZone

*****

Judy ran to her room, falling across her king-size bed, thinking of the only man she every truly loved, her Daddy. Tears rolled down her pretty face as he filled her lonely heart. ‘I still miss you so much!’ She whimpered as she fell off into another wonderful dream of times past…

It was a scorching summer day, not a sign of relief in sight. Judy was in her room hoping that Mom was going to the club or maybe out with some of her friends, giving her and Daddy a chance to be alone. It had been well over two weeks since the last time they’d had a chance to fuck and she was going crazy without his long cock up her tiny cunt. When a soft knock filled her ears.

‘Come in!’ She called out hoping who ever it was would not see the massive wet spot on the front of her tiny bikini bottoms. A smiled filled her pretty face and she quickly jumped from the bed and into his loving arms. ‘I need you so bad!’ Judy moaned feeling his hard cock pushing on her wet cunt.

He hugged her back and pushed his cock into her burning cunt. ‘Let’s go for a walk up to the falls,’ he moaned grabbing her tight ass with both hands and gave it a long squeeze. ‘If I don't’ get you soon, I’ll die!’ Daddy laughed hugging her slender body close to his.

‘Oh tell me about it!’ She moaned humping her cunt mound into his shaft as hard as she could. ‘What if she says something about us going so late?’ Judy asked with concern and would die if Mom told them it was too late to go.

‘Fuck her!’ He gasped reaching between her long, slender legs and thought of just fucking her right where they stood. ‘We’re just going, if she says anything, I don’t care,’ he groaned as his finger slid deep into Judy’s wet cunt hole.

Judy looked into his dark eyes and needed to cum right there. His loving fingers deep in her cunt, his strong-arms holding her close. What more could a young girl could ask for? ‘We gotta hurry Daddy! I’m going to explode soon,’ she whimpered out pulling from him and grabbed a towel off her bed to wrap around her thin waist.

Daddy and Judy walked towards the door. ‘Where are you two going?’ Mom yelled from the kitchen sink. ‘Isn’t it kind of late to be going off someplace?’ She added drying her hands walking towards them wondering if he and Judy were doing things together.

‘We just need some air is all, we’ll be back in a few.’ Daddy said pushing Judy out the door as quickly as he could. ‘Hurry up!’ He teased giving her giving her beautiful, tight ass a pinch.

Mom watched them running towards the small path that went up to the water falls and had a good idea her husband was fucking his own daughter. ‘I can’t believe you’d do something like that to your own baby,’ she said with disgust in her voice watching them disappear into the woods.

‘Shit! I thought she was going to stop us.’ Judy giggled pulling Daddy into her arms. ‘I need something before we go on!’ She moaned falling to her knees in front of him. She quickly freed his long cock and had it in her warm mouth and down her throat before he could blink an eye.

He looked down at Judy as she sucked him hard and deep. Wondering how she had became a master at pleasing his cock so fast. ‘Oh baby!’ He moaned watching her slide up and down his long cock, sucking him so hard it almost hurt. ‘Suck it baby girl!’ He groaned holding the sides of her pretty, young face. ‘Daddy’s going to fuck you so hard tonight,’ he whispered hearing a soft moan come from deep in her tempting body.

She pulled from him and gave him a needful look. ‘Daddy, I’m on fire!’ She began to sob as he pulled her into his arms holding her close.

‘I’ll carry you baby. I need to fuck you so bad!’ He said walking up the small path and knew it wouldn’t be long until his hard cock would be sunk deep in his young, daughter’s body. Never in his 45 years of life had he ever enjoyed anything as wonderful as his Judy.

She looked into his eyes and knew it was so wrong, but it felt so good having him in her body. Judy also knew that no guy her age would fuck her the way he did and most of all, she knew Daddy loved her so very much.

*.

Once at the waterfall, he stood her before him, pulling down her small bikini and his shorts as fast as he could. ‘I need you!’ He moaned jerking her bare ass to his pounding cock shaft and reached to suck her tender neck.

‘Oh Daddy!’ She cried out as his thick, pulsing cock slid into the deep crevice of her young ass. ‘Fuck me Daddy,’ she moaned with desperation and a burning need in her soft voice. ‘I need your big fat cock up my cunt!’ She cried out rubbing her tender, burning ass to the man she loved, her Daddy.

He pushed her over a large tree stump, kicked her legs apart and moved in behind her. ‘I’m going to fuck you like never before!’ He moaned pushing forward, ramming his long, hard cock to her deepest depths. ‘Oh baby!’ He yelled out as her young cunt locked around his blood filled cock shaft. ‘Oh I love you,’ he moved out enjoying her young body.

‘Daddy!’ She screamed out as he rammed so deep and fast into her tiny cunt hole. ‘It feels so good,’ she purred having him fill her body again. It had only been a week, but it felt like years. ‘Yes!’ She whimpered out as she used her muscles to squeeze her loving Daddy. It was her special way of hugging him, telling him that she was his, always.

He slowly pulled from her tight, spasming cunt, just to quickly ram it back in her harder than before. ‘Oh baby!’ He moaned out with joy as he began to fuck the beautiful girl before him. His sexy, tempting, young daughter. ‘I love your cunt sugar!’ He yelled out thrusting in and out of her tiny hole faster and deeper.

She turned her head to look at him, her lover, her Daddy as he used her tight cunt as hard and fast as he could. ‘I love your cock Daddy,’ she moaned as he thrust into her with no mercy. Their flesh slapped together so hard that it began to sting. ‘Fuck me Daddy!’ She yelled out ramming back to meet his deep thrusts into her cunt.

He looked to see the pleasure on his baby’s face and held her hips. ‘You Daddy’s fuck toy?’ He smiled when he saw a grin on her pretty face. ‘You Daddy’s whore?’ He asked pumping her wet cunt with all his might.

‘Yes!’ She screamed out as his massive cock rammed into her tiny cunt. ‘I’m Daddy’s fuck toy!

‘His no good cock whore!’

‘I’m his slut!’

‘His bitch in heat!’

‘His cunt to fuck anytime he wants!’ She screamed louder. ‘Oh Daddy!’ Judy screamed one last time as she fainted from the massive orgasm that overtook her young body.

Daddy held her hips up, ramming deep into her unresponsive body, not caring if she was awake or not, he needed to cum. ‘Oh baby!’ He moaned out, filling her motionless body with so much of his hot cum, it oozed from her tiny cunt. ‘Oh baby, you missed a good time,’ he laughed caressing her pretty, young face as she lay before him.

He carefully pulled from her very, abused cunt and eased her sleeping body to the ground. ‘I’ll get some water for you baby,’ he whispered enjoying the pleasant look on her face. He grabbed his shirt, reached to hold it under the small waterfall, and gently rubbed it on her face and down her long, motionless body.

‘Oh fuck,’ she moaned out slowly sitting up. ‘What happened?’ She asked moving on his lap, wondering how they got to the ground. ‘Did I faint?’ She giggled feeling Daddy’s big cock against her firm ass.

He smiled caressing her face and knew she was going to get fucked again before they returned to the house. ‘Yes you did and I just kept on fucking you so hard and I filled your tiny cunt full of cum,’ he smiled leaning to kiss her as deeply and passionately as he could. ‘I think I’m going to fuck you again,’ he said pushing her down on the cool grass.

She just returned his smile and spread herself wide for Daddy to enter her cunt. ‘I love talking dirty for you Daddy. It makes make my cunt burn more with every nasty word I say,’ she whispered seeing a sly smile filled his face as he mounted her.

‘Please, Fuck my cunt Daddy!’ She moaned in a sexy voice.

‘Please, Fuck me Daddy!’ She whispered and he drove into her tender insides. She pushed up to greet his long, hard cock.

‘Yes! Fuck it hard Daddy!’ She said gritting her teeth.

‘Daddy, Fuck my whore cunt!’ she moaned out, thrusting her slender hips up to him.

‘Fuck your no good whore Daddy!’ She yelled out as he slammed deep into her body.

‘Daddy I’m your fuck toy!’ She cried feeling something stirring deep inside her.

She had never felt anything like what was filling her young cunt and she loved it. ‘OH MOTHER FUCKER!’ She screamed out as the most powerful orgasm overtook her young body. It felt as if the inside of her cunt had exploded around Daddy’s big cock and fire was racing through every inch of her body. ‘Daddy!’ She screamed louder, wrapping her long legs around his waist and drove him to her core.

‘Oh baby, yes!’ Daddy yelled out enjoying her insides squeezing and trying to milk his long cock of cum. If ever in his life he had wished for something, it was now. He wished Judy wasn’t his daughter so that he could give her his ultimate prize a man could give the woman he loved, his baby. He erupted deep in her cunt, pulling her into his arms he began to cry. ‘I love you so much!’ He sobbed as his cock continued to fill his wonderful daughter’s body.

She held Daddy in her loving arms, crying with him and savoring his gift-injecting deep into her core. ‘I love you Daddy,’ she whispered as they held each other into the night.

*.

Judy woke, crying hard as she remembered her lovely times with her Daddy. ‘I miss you,’ she sobbed hard, forgetting that Jimmy was in the house. She curled into a ball crying hard, thinking of him.

Jimmy was sitting on the front porch when he heard the sounds of someone crying. ‘What the hell?’ He said trying to hear where it was coming from. He set down the beer and then it came to him. Judy, his sexy Aunt was crying. He ran into the house, up the long stair case as fast as he could to her room. Pushing open the door, he saw her curled up, crying like a baby.

He ran to her, pulling her into his arms, rocking her gently. ‘Don’t cry,’ he whispered pulling her long hair from her wet face. ‘Come on, it’s okay,’ he said kissing the side of her face and her salty tears covered his lips. ‘What’s wrong?’ He asked gently rocking her on his bare chest.

‘Oh Jimmy,’ she sobbed hugging him close. ‘I’ve never told anyone this before,’ she sniffed and moved to sit on his lap, facing him. ‘When I was 18, I did things with my Daddy. Things people aren’t supposed to do,’ she sobbed as Daddy’s handsome face filled her mind. ‘Even after all these years, I still miss him so much,’ she said looking to Jimmy’s handsome face and he looked like Daddy when he was a young man.

Jimmy looked at her, caressed her face and wiped off some of her tears. He just smiled to her. ‘No worse than what I did with Mom and Sis before I came over here,’ he smiled when Judy’s eyes grew big. ‘Yep, I fucked them both half to death and they loved it,’ he smiled bigger and hugged his sexy Aunt to his chest.

She laughed and replied. ‘I can’t believe your mother let you fuck her. She was always so proper and all,’ she said with a laugh. ‘She always acted as if a good, stiff cock was poison or something,’ she added enjoying this handsome, young man holding her in his strong arms.

‘I never would have guessed that!’ He said caressing Judy’s long hair letting his hand brush the side of her firm, right breast. ‘She fucked me like a bitch in heat last night and screamed for more,’ he said letting his hand creep under Judy’s small bikini top, enjoying her hard nipple against his fingers.

Judy was in heaven having her handsome nephew trying to seduce her right on her own bed. Fire began to build between her long legs and she knew she had to let him take her. ‘It’s been so long since a man’s been inside me. I cry myself to sleep every night thinking of the day that someone will love me again!’ She started to cry like a little baby and fell into his arms.

Jimmy held the crying woman as close to his body as he could. He loved this pretty lady with all of his heart and he knew that she needed his love. ‘Don’t cry,’ he whispered caressing her long hair and back as gently and loving as he could. ‘I’ll love you and give you everything you need,’ he whispered again giving her a deep loving kiss.

Judy knew at last that her dream was coming true of a loving man in her arms pleasing all off her desires. She softly moaned as she returned his kiss of love. She trembled with excitement as his big hands softly caressed her tempting breasts and nipples. She pulled from his kiss. ‘Take me!’ She whispered lying across her bed, giving herself to him.

Jimmy pulled down his shorts, carefully moved over his Aunt and softly kissed her burning lips. He slowly lowered himself, letting his stiff cock move between her legs to her bikini covered cunt and saw a shocked look fill her pretty eyes. ‘You like that?’ He asked kissing her as his full hardness rested on her lonely cunt.

‘Oh yes!’ She moaned out pushing her hips up to welcome his long, hard cock. ‘You are so big!’ Judy smiled wondering if he was even bigger than Daddy had been. She pushed him off of her and quickly moved to his giant cock. ‘Oh my God,’ she cried out as she held the massive fuck pole in her soft hands and knew her lonely days and nights were indeed over at last. She looked to his face. ‘I hope you know, you’re never going back home,’ she smiled and sucked him deep into her warm mouth.

Jimmy watched the woman of his many dreams suck him deep into her wet mouth. ‘Oh shit!’ He moaned as she slowly moved up and down his long, hard shaft, making sure she sucked as much of it as she possibly could. Her mouth locked on him like nothing he had ever felt in his young life and Jimmy loved it. She sucked him with long, full movements of her head, never letting the hard suction end. ‘You’re wonderful,’ he moaned lifting his hips up to fuck her amazing mouth.

Judy pulled from Jimmy; she caressed his face and gave him a deep kiss. ‘I promise I’ll do that as much as you want, but for right now I need this up my cunt as deep as I can ram it,’ she said climbing on Jimmy as fast as she could. ‘Oh Jimmy, I’ve waited for someone as big as you for so long,’ she began to sob. She kissed his face and rammed his massive cock deep into her hot, little cunt hole. ‘Oh fuck!’ She screamed as it tore open her tiny cunt just as if she were a virgin. ‘Oh I love your giant cock!’ Judy screamed out as her tight cunt locked around Jimmy’s huge cock pole, hugging it, letting it know it had found true love.

He held her trembling body as tight as he could as his sexy Aunt impaled his enormous cock into her cunt like a madwoman. ‘Oh Judy!’ He moaned as her cunt squeezed his hard shaft like a vise. Jimmy pulled her to his chest, hugging her close as the rush of being joined began to ease. ‘I hope it feels like this every time we fuck,’ he smiled giving her a soft kiss.

‘If it is, one of us could die!’ She smiled down to the wonderful boy she had seen come from her sister’s cunt so many years ago and now he was deep in her cunt, about to give her more pleasures than her Daddy ever did. ‘I want you on top,’ she said caressing his face. ‘I want you to fuck me as hard as you can! I want you to know that I’m yours and anything I have is yours as long as you keep fucking me and no one else,’ she said as tears rolled down the sides of her pretty face on the pillow below.

Jimmy rolled on top of her, thinking of his sister, then his sexy Mother and then he looked beautiful woman below him and he knew he would never be going home. ‘I don’t think that will be a problem,’ he smiled, giving her a deep, loving kiss. He trust forward, ramming deep into her torn cunt and began fucking her as hard as he could. Ramming deeper in her with each of his powerful thrust in her bleeding cunt hole.

‘Yes!’ She screamed out as loud as she could. ‘Fuck my whore cunt!’ Judy screamed spreading her long legs. ‘Make me your whore!’ She screamed as Jimmy rammed up her bloody cunt. ‘Yes! Oh yes! Fuck me Daddy…’ Judy yelled and covered her mouth, hoping Jimmy wouldn’t be mad.

He stopped, looked to her beautiful face, smiled and continued using her tight cunt hole. ‘You like Daddy fucking you?’ Jimmy asked seeing a smile fill Judy’s face.

She looked into his eyes and a smiled covered her face. ‘I’d love you saying that, but I love you Jimmy. He’s been gone for a long time and now that I have you, I can let his memory go at last,’ she said with tears running down her face. Not tears of sadness, but tears of happiness that she and Jimmy would be together. ‘Now fuck your Aunt’s cunt, young man!’ She teased in a stern voice and wrapped her loving arms around him.

Jimmy smiled and gave her a soft kiss. ‘My pleasure!’ and he started pumping in and out of her juicy cunt as fast as he could move. ‘How’s this?’ He asked as he cock used her wet cunt hard and fast. Each deep thrust in her, her small ass lifted off the bed. ‘I love fucking you.’ Jimmy smiled down to his sexy Aunt enjoying her wonderful, soft cunt wrapped around his long cock shaft.

She looked up to the handsome, young man as he used her cunt like a cheep whore and she knew her life was now complete. For 15 years she had been so lonely, even with her late husband, she never felt loved until now. Jimmy filled her tiny cunt hole with more cock than Daddy ever did and Judy loved it. “Oh yes! Fuck me!’ She whimpered out lifting her hips to greet his hard shaft as it rammed deep in her tender insides. ‘Fuck me Jimmy! Fuck my hot cunt!’ She whimpered again caressing his face.

Jimmy held her close to his body as his long cock used her small cunt and something came to him. ‘I just thought of something really nice,’ he smiled to the beautiful woman under him. ‘You’re only 35?’ He asked seeing a smile fill her beautiful face.

‘Yes, why?’ She replied as his thick cock filled her insides. She held him tight, not wanting him to leave her wet cunt hole.

Jimmy smiled to her, kissing her excited lips. ‘Could I give you my baby?’ He asked with hope in his eyes still pumping her hard and deep, thinking of filling her wonderful cunt full of his hot cum, giving her his child.

Judy held each side of his handsome face, giving him a loving kiss. ‘Would you like that?’ She asked with a warm smile pushing her hips to his incoming cock. ‘My belly filled with a little baby,’ she smiled seeing a look of lust in his eyes. ‘My big breasts filled with warm milk that you could suck,’ she teased licking her sexy lips. ‘Fill my cunt full of cum so I can give you a son,’ she said with need in her voice. Her own words that were meant to drive Jimmy on had also driven her to a wonderful orgasm. ‘Oh my God! Fuck me! Fuck me!’ Judy screamed as her arms wrapped tightly around his neck. Her tiny cunt locked around him as her body exploded around his hard, thick shaft.

Jimmy fucked the sexy woman as her cunt squeezed him so tight. He enjoyed the great feel of her milking his long shaft for cum. ‘Oh Judy!’ He moaned feeling his seeds ready to spray deep in her cunt. He moved faster, just a little deeper. Jimmy stopped, looking into her pretty eyes he came. His long cock began spraying deep in her cunt. “I love you! I love you!’ He cried as he rested on her heaving breasts, hoping that soon they would be filled with warm milk for their baby.

*.

Judy lay on the bed, Jimmy on her with his thick cock still deep in her, damming his cum in her cunt, insuring that she would produce him a child. She began to have her last dream of her loving father…

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers
12