One Bed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her son rubbed his sizeable cock up and down her slit, my sister licked her way up and down my prick. As he penetrated her she took me all the way into her mouth.

I looked up with my arms under my head and wondered just whose present this was anyway. James had a look of joy on his face as he slowly slid in and out of his mom's wet pussy. I was blissfully enjoying the feel of my sister's tongue on the underside of my cock, then the feel of the head sliding into her throat, Kathy kept making Mmmm. Mmmm sounds as out dicks went into and out of her.

"Oh Kathy. Oh James. Oh Jesus. Oh God. I'm coming."

"Me too Uncle Bill."

"Mmmmm. Mmmmm." My sister said as she swallowed my load and felt her son filing her pussy to overflowing.

"Well, I need a nap after that." Kathy said releasing a tiny cum burp. "Pardon me!"

We all got up and Kathy took our hands and led us to her room. We crawled into the queen size bed, one on each side of her with one arm each draped over her abdomen. We slept.

I woke up later and the other two were stirring. I kissed Kathy's shoulder and James did the same on his side.

"I think. I. I." I said.

"Yeah me too Bill." James said.

We moved our hands from her midsection up to her breasts.

"I couldn't agree more, my loves." Kathy giggled.

End

12