One Couple’s Sexual Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac and I exchanged pleasantries and then set off with the air of mourners setting off to a funeral rather than two lucky buggers about to get fucked.

"Mac?"

"Uh-huh."

"Did you and Trish have sex this week?"

"Not until this morning, no."

"Did she let you cum?"

"No!" He turned to look at me, "You too!"

"Yes." I relaxed a bit, at least I wasn't alone, this wasn't some devilish plan to set us apart. "What about this afternoon?"

"Yes, she had a client until 2pm then she jumped me."

"Not allowed to cum though?"

"No, my balls are aching something rotten."

I laughed, "Me too! Fuck what are we in for!?!"

"We'll find out soon enough."

Trish had told Mac that there will be a key card to collect at reception. She had upgraded her room to the top floor suite and we should make ourselves at home. The suite was extremely spacious and well equipped, the super king-sized bed looked very inviting and my mind boggled at what would be happening on it soon. There was an open laptop on the writing desk and on screen was a paused video. A post-it note on the screen said, 'watch this'.

Somewhat nervously Mac clicked on the video, Trish appeared, "Hello boys, a few quick instructions. The rules are;

1. You can say whatever you like, it won't save you.

2. Do exactly as I command.

... That's it!

You'll find your boxers in the top left drawer. At 7:30pm sharp I want you to start the video link with Ella. I have a 20-minute break and I want to make the most of it. You will be wearing just your boxers and you will be standing in front of the laptop so that Ella can see you clearly. Be ready!"

The video clip ended and Mac turned to look at me, "Fuck!"

"Fuck indeed! What is she going to do in 20 minutes?"

"We don't have long before we find out."

With that we started to get ready. Given everything that we've been through I still find it amusing that when stripping down we turn our backs on one another and avoid looking at each other. It just feels uncomfortable. Presently we were in our boxers and clothes tidied away, we settled down in a couple of armchairs pondering our future.

"Any idea what 'be ready' means Mac?"

"Not really, knowing Trish it's probably more to do with hanging on tight for the ride rather than being prepared for an exam."

"And what about 'it won't save you'?"

"I dread to think!"

We chatted amicably about our experiences last week and I wondered if life could possibly get any better. I was getting on really well with Mac, we just seemed to hit it off and the connection between our wives was stellar. "Nearly time," said Mac, "good luck mate!"

I laughed, "You too, I hope we survive!"

We fired up the laptop and called Ella, she appeared on screen with an excited grin on her face, when she saw us she squealed and clapped her hands enthusiastically, "Oh wow, look at you two, all ready to go! Where's Trish?"

"Hi babe," I said sheepishly, I felt slightly ridiculous standing here like this, "she's not here yet, she's got a 20-minute break at 7:30pm and she told us to be ready, so here we are."

"Hi Mac." She waved her hand so fast it kind of blurred on the screen.

"Hi Ella, you look lovely."

"Thanks honey, I'm so excited."

Just then we heard the suite door open and slam shut. We turned around to look and there was a clattering sound and a mumbled curse. There was some more banging and crashing. Then, walking into the room came a vision of total sex. Breathing heavily, Trish sashayed into the lounge.

Mac gasped out loud, "Holy fuck, that's a new look!" I thought I might faint. She was wearing high heels, a knee length black pencil skirt, and a crisp white shirt that looked like it was one size too small. To top off the look she was wearing a pair of Velma Dinkley style glasses.

As she walked seductively over to us, she undid the two buttons on her shirt revealing a remarkable cleavage. She stood between us and placed her hands on our behinds. "Hi babe," she said to Ella who was squealing and clapping her hands again, "is this right?"

My wife was bouncing up and down in her seat, "You've nailed it babe, you've so totally nailed it!"

"Everyone else on the course is downstairs drinking coffee," said Trish in a wicked tone, "I have something else, something much tastier in mind. Turn sideways boys." She dropped to her knees in front of us and started to massage the bulges in our shorts. She pulled my shorts down and then Mac's, "We have about 12 minutes, don't let me down!"

My wife had a ringside seat looking directly at Trish who had a cock in each hand she started to stroke Mac and took me into her mouth. She sucked me in and licked me and sucked me again, she switched to Mac rubbing me. She swapped a couple more times and then she looked at Mac, "Masturbate for me, get yourself close." She turned back to me and engulfed my penis again, one hand was stroking my shaft and the other was squeezing my balls. I glanced at Ella, she was clearly masturbating, and her blouse was open, she was squeezing her breasts. Trish reached up and pinched my left nipple, I love that, a few more strokes and I could feel a weeks' worth of tension building up. I groaned loudly, I heard Ella cry out and then my cock pulsed and pulsed and pulsed. I could hear Trish swallowing, she started to choke, but then carried on swallowing. When I stop convulsing she turned her head rapidly to Mac pulled his hand off his cock and repeated the process.

Mac was breathing quickly, "I love sucking that cock," said Ella huskily, "it tastes so good, I want to suck it again and feel his cum in my mouth. I want to swallow lots more of his cum."

Mac looked at Ella who was massaging both her breasts, "Cum in her mouth Mac, I wish it was me again, I love swallowing your cum." He groaned loudly and Trish

started swallowing. She seemed to be attached to him for an age, but eventually she pulled away and wiped up some stray cum from her chin. She returned to me and licked the last drop off my shrinking penis, then she did the same for Mac.

Turning her gaze to Ella, she said, "Much tastier than an Americano, wouldn't you say?"

Ella agreed readily, "Wow Trish! That was incredible, did they come a lot, did your plan work?"

"Fuck yes, it felt like gallons! Gotta go, or I'll be late, fuck where did I put my Birkenstocks? Later."

"Trish, Trish!"

She halted her progress, "Yes, babe?"

"Don't forget to do your shirt up again!"

Trish laughed loudly, "That would have caused a stir, thanks babe, god their cum tastes so good!" And then she was gone.

Mac and I watched her go without moving. I looked at the laptop, but Ella had signed off. I looked at Mac and he looked at me, we both looked down at our boxers around our ankles. We started to laugh, "Fuck me Mac, what the hell just happened?"

"Trish happened, that's what."

We pulled up our boxers, sat down and sat in silence for a while. A week of abstinence and edging and then a whirlwind of activity, over in a flash.

"I'm hungry." Said mac.

"Me too, shall we order some room service?"

"Good idea, where's the menu?"

"Better order some wine too, Trish may want some lubrication."

"That's the only type she'll need." Laughed Mac.

"We checked what was on offer and made our choices. Mac phoned it through and we settled down in our armchairs again. Talking through what had happened we both agreed the week of abstinence had been worth it. We'd both cum loads, but still felt ready for action. There was a knock at the door.

Mac got up, "Fuck, what am I doing, I can't go like this!"

We had become so comfortable in the warm suite that our attire had become 'normal', I darted for the bathroom, grabbed a bath robe and threw it at Mac and locked myself in. Two semi naked men might be a little too much for even the most hardened hotel worker.

I heard Mac talking and then it went quiet, he knocked on the door, "You can come out now."

"Man, that could have looked bad," I said, "let's eat."

The evening passed quickly, apart from the last 15 minutes which seemed to drag on forever. Eventually it was 9:30pm and shortly afterwards we heard the suite door open and close. We stood up and Trish slowly walked into the room looking just as incredible as she did before. She looked at us like a hungry lioness eyeing up two snack sized Impala.

"OK boys, show time! Take off your boxers and sit on that lounger." We did as we were told. Trish pulled a bag out of a wardrobe and moved towards us smiling evilly. She stopped in front of me put the bag down and unbuttoned her shirt half way down revealing her beautiful lacy bra. I swallowed hard. She reached down into the bag and brought out a pair of handcuffs and some material.

My eyes must have been popping out on stalks and I vaguely heard Mac speaking, "Oh my god!"

"Stand up slave," I stood up slowly, "put your hands behind your back," I did as I was told and she quickly cuffed me. The material was a blindfold, which she slipped over my head covering my eyes completely. "Sit down and lean back."

When I was arranged to her satisfaction, she repeated the process on Mac. I was desperate to know what was going to happen next and then I found out, my semi hard cock was in her mouth and she was sucking me in. Her mouth was warm and she moved slowly it was heavenly, not being able to see seemed to make it more intense. She pulled off and I heard Mac gasp.

I heard movement and guessed that Trish was setting up the laptop, sure enough a few seconds later I heard my wife's voice.

"Hi babe, have you started yet?"

"Not yet honey," said Trish brightly, "but we're all ready, look."

"HOLY FUCK TRISH!!!! You said you were going to get kinky, but... HOLY FUCK!"

"Get ready Ella, I'm thirsty!"

With that she started sucking my cock again. I was now fully hard and it felt wonderful. The handcuffs were a bit comfortable so I edged down on the seat a bit more which made it easier for Trish to suck me. She pulled off and I heard Mac gasp again. I could hear the sounds her mouth was making on his cock and it was really erotic, then the sounds stopped.

There was a rustling sound nearby and then a clicking noise. A hand grasped my cock and started to slide easily up and down my shaft. It was the same feeling I had at my first massage, an oiled hand stroked up and down silkily. I heard Mac groaning and I guessed Trish was masturbating us both at the same time. The feeling was totally sublime and I started to feel the tension mount. My breathing became faster... and she let go of us. It was quiet apart from Mac's rapid breathing. He recovered and then she started again, oiling our cocks in slow gentle strokes. This was getting intense and the feelings were boiling up again... and she stopped. My heart was thumping in my chest, how long was she going to keep doing this?

I heard movement and turned my head to try and identify it. A door opened, there was running water, a click and then the sound of a kettle boiling, what the fuck!"

There were some clinking noises and then a crunching sound. There was movement next to me and then I heard Mac exclaim loudly, "oh my god, fuck, fuck, ahh holy shit!" I was starting to think that maybe Trish was actually a serial killer and we were her next two victims. Mac stopped shouting and I hoped he was still alive.

More crunching, and then her mouth closed over my cock, it was ice cold! I made all the same noises that Mac did. The intense cold gradually gave way to spreading warmth, it felt wonderful. She pulled off me and I wondered what could possible happen next, I didn't have long to wait.

Mac started groaning loudly, "Oh my fucking god, that feels so good, shit, shit fuck, keep doing that... no!"

I heard a sipping sound and then Trish's mouth closed over me again, her mouth was hot, really hot. Her tongue flicked around my cock head and then she clamped her mouth tightly around me letting the warmth spread. She squeezed my balls and bobbed her head up and down. The tension in my balls was unbelievable and I started to tense. she pulled off. "No, don't stop!" My plea went unheeded.

"I don't think I can take much more of this," gasped Mac, "I need to cum!"

"Me too, I've been on the edge twice, I... " I didn't have time to finish. There was more rustling sounds and then a buzzing noise.

I could hear my wife, "Oh my god Trish, you're going to kill them!"

Something touched my balls as her mouth closed over me again, it was a vibrator of some type. "Oh my god, shit, that feels good, fuck!" She sucked my cock slowly and moved the vibrator around my balls up and down my thighs and then up to my nipples. Trish had made exactly the right decision cuffing me I wouldn't have been able to stop from holding her head in place. I gasped and... she stopped. The sound moved off to my left and I heard Mac go through the same ordeal.

The buzzing stopped and I heard Trish moving around the room. Another door opened and closed and then some kind of plastic clicking noise.

"Fucking hell Trish, that's sooo kinky." At least my wife didn't think my life was in peril. Something cold was being applied to my cock, she put it on the head of my cock and it started to dribble down my shaft and over my balls. I heard Mac gasp as he got the same treatment.

"OK boys," said Trish in a soft velvety voice, "it's time to unload."

She moved between my thighs and started to lick the substance, possibly yoghurt or cream, off my balls and worked her way up. When she got to the top, she engulfed me and the coolness was replaced by the warmth of her mouth. She sucked and licked the tip of my penis and then began to bob up and down on me squeezing my balls at the same time.

It took seconds, "Fuck yes, fuck yes, please don't stop, please... don't... stop, oh fuck yes, ahhhh!" My cock erupted in her mouth and she gagged and pulled off, I felt some of my semen land on my thigh, then she was back on me again swallowing what I had left. When my cock had finished pulsing into her mouth, she kissed the tip of my penis and licked the cum off my thigh.

I could feel Trish moving over to Mac, "Now you, give me your cum!"

Mac was soon breathing hard, "Please, make me cum, I need to cum now, oh fuck, please keep going, just a bit... more, don't st... ahhh, fuck." Listening to Mac cumming was intensely erotic, but moreover I was just glad that my penis was being allowed to rest.

"Fuck me Trish, that was insane!" My wife was obviously impressed.

The blindfolds were removed and thankfully Trish uncuffed us. She stood over us still looking imperious, she had a trail of cum hanging off her chin which she carefully collected in her fingers and lowered into her mouth.

"Now I need to be fucked!" Trish looked down at us expectantly.

"I think you've broken them sweetie." Said my wife laughing softly.

"It's OK babe, they'll recover soon, trust me."

"I think you might be right."

Much to my disappointment Trish started to peel off her clothes. When she was naked, she looked down at us. "OK slaves, I need fucking are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress," I said with trepidation.

"Yes Mistress," said Mac.

"Yes Mistress," said Ella.

Mac and I looked at the laptop, "Fuck!" said Mac. My wife was wearing a big grin, but nothing else. I should have guessed that Trish would include her in this somehow!

Trish smiled approvingly, "Do you have your weapon of choice?"

"Yes Mistress." Cooed Ella and held up a large dildo that I had never seen before.

"Excellent, you know what to do."

"Yes, Mistress." With that Ella lay back on our bed and started to work the dildo over her pussy.

"You!" Trish was pointing at me, "Come here." I got up and moved to the bed. Trish lay back and opened her legs wide. "Lick me."

I move between her legs and gazed at her beautifully wet pussy. I lowered myself down and began to lick up between her folds, she gasped and put a hand behind my head keeping me in position. Her pussy was very wet, and it dawned on me that this was the first time this evening that her pussy had received any attention. I was determined to do a good job.

I could hear my wife moaning and sighing, Trish was writhing underneath me and her clit was in my mouth, I reached up to squeeze her breasts and she pulled my head into her even harder. I concentrated on her clit sucking it and flicking the tip of my tongue over it, Trish put both hands behind my head and pulled me in even more, I was going to struggle for breath soon, what a way to die!

"Oh fuck yes, Ella!"

"Ahh god, yes... Mistress?"

"My clit is... on fire... I'm going to, oh fuck, ahh yes, yes, fuck!"

I felt her whole body spasm and she writhed under me, her pussy soaked my face, but I couldn't hold out any longer and came up for air. Taking a risk I decided to act without orders, I moved up and sank my penis inside her. Thankfully she didn't rebuke me, instead she lifted up her legs and wrapped her arms around me.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck, I need fucking, oh god, don't stop, don't ever stop."

I started to pound into her and marveled in her wetness. Her face was contorted with pleasure and her breathing was shallow and rapid. I felt her fingernails dig into my back and she began to buck under me. My wife was crying out in ecstasy.

"Fuck yes, oh god Trish I'm cumming ahhh!"

Trish's fingernails dug into my back in the most deliciously painful way, her pussy clamped onto my cock and her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Ella! Ella! ohhhhh god, Ella!"

I kept fucking her as she came down and slowly she moved her hands to my chest and pushed slightly.

"Stop, I want to suck you."

Reluctantly I climbed off and knelt on the bed. Trish got on to all fours in front of me and started to lick her juice of me.

Pointing at Mac she said "Fuck me, fuck me hard, cum in me... NOW!"

Mac obeyed willingly. As he sunk his cock inside her she started work on me. I closed my eyes and I felt like I was being lowered into a sensory deprivation tank. My world consisted of a warmth around my penis and sounds of passion. I could hear my wife crying out for Mac to fuck her, I could hear the slapping of Mac and Trish's bodies, Mac was groaning. The feeling on my cock was increasing, my balls were being squeezed, I could hear my wife cumming, Trish was cumming, I could hear another voice crying out, it was mine! For the third time that evening Trish swallowed my cum.

After a minute or so, my penis softened and Trish released me. I sank to the bed and listened to the sounds as they slowly died down. Opening my eyes slowly, I could see my wife lying spread eagled on our bed, the dildo still buried inside her. Mac was lying next to Trish, both breathing heavily. What a night!

Gradually things returned to normal. Trish and Ella said their goodbyes and signed off. Mac and I got dressed and Trish crawled into bed.

"God, I wish you two could stay here with me." She sighed.

We both kissed her and made our way to the car park, the night air was refreshing.

Sitting in the car I asked Mac, "Do you think we did the wrong thing letting the girls do the planning?"

Mac laughed loudly, "No mate, not really, it has made it very interesting though!"

"It certainly has been interesting... handcuffs?"

"I know, where the hell did she get them from!"

"What a night!"

I woke up the next morning with no recollection of arriving home. I was lying on my front and my wife was gazing at me with a cheeky smile on her face.

"Morning babe," she whispered, "I've made tea."

"Thank you, sweetie, I'm parched."

"I bet you are!" She stroked my back and I winced. "Oh, sorry babe, looks like Trish has left her mark.

"mmmm" was all I could manage.

"Bad news on the foursome," she sighed, "Mac has a family commitment next weekend so it will have to wait."