One Exception

Story Info
Young virgin learns the joys of exhibitionism.
14.9k words
4.54
43.3k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
801 Followers

It's only girls who are hot blondes with full figures and big tits who can be exhibitionists, right? Wrong! I'm proof that it's wrong. I'm 5'3", ninety one pounds, skinny, with A cup tits, but I'm still an exhibitionist.

I didn't know that about myself for a long time—many years, in fact.

All through Jr. High and High School, I heard all of the insults and teasing about being "Flattie", "Fried Eggs", "Tom Boy", and every other tease and insult you can imagine.

By the time I went off to college, I'd had a total of one boyfriend. Of course, I was in the fourth grade at the time. Steve Gray held hands with me in the hall, sat with me in the school cafeteria, and walked me home after school. I was more comfortable back then because none of my female classmates had boobs either, so I fit right in.

Through Jr. High and High School, I did everything I could do to hide my body. I wore padded bras, and even stuffed those with tissues. I didn't go to public swimming pools or shower in the gym after P.E.

Oddly enough, it was an 'out of the closet' lesbian that drew me out of my shell. That started the second day after moving into a dorm room with her.

Shelly was a hoot. She kept me laughing all the time. She was a rather chunky girl with big boobs. It was inevitable that she'd see me naked sooner or later, and that happened the evening of our second day rooming together.

I'd just stepped out of the shower, totally unaware that she was sitting on the toilet having a pee. I hadn't locked the door, and she hadn't announced herself when she came into the bathroom.

"Sorry, I couldn't wait." She apologized.

Outwardly, I tried my best to take her intrusion in stride, but inside, I was freaking out, especially when she said, "God, I'm soooooo jealous of your sleek, sexy body."

"Yeah, right!" I shot back at her.

"No, I'm serious. I'd trade bodies with you in a heartbeat. Of course, I wouldn't try as hard to hide it as you do . . . and I'd do my hair differently."

My tone was a little more sarcastic than I intended when I said, "If you're hitting on me, I'm not buying what you're selling. I'm not gay."

While Shelly was drying herself and flushing the toilet, she laughed, "Girl, I'm just stating a fact. Trust me, if I was hitting on you, you'd know it."

I was in my heavy flannel pajamas and standing in front of the mirror when Shelly finished her shower and came out of the bathroom. I was fingering my shoulder-length black hair, "What did you mean about my hair?"

"You're too slender to wear your hair long. You should wear it really short."

"I look too much like a boy as it is. If I cut my hair, I'll have to start using the boy's bathroom."

She laughed out loud, "No, not at all, Vic. You're soooo wrong about that. Of course, you'll have to make a little adjustment to your wardrobe too. I can help you with that—your hair and your wardrobe. We can start after classes tomorrow . . . if you've got the guts."

I was so sick of being me, and I didn't know what to do about it, so I was willing to do just about anything. "Okay."

* * *

By the time my last class was over, I was more than a little excited about what was to come. Shelly was waiting for me at our dorm room, and she seemed to be excited as well.

On the short drive to the mall, she asked me, "Okay, how much money do you have to spend?"

"Not much. I think I have about two hundred available on my credit card, but I'm going to need some to get by the rest of the month, at least fifty dollars. My parents take care of the bill on the first of each month."

"So we have a hundred and fifty. That's more than enough to get you started. We can add to your wardrobe a little each month."

Our first stop at the mall was at the Gap. "You're kidding?" I questioned Shelly when she handed me a pair of pink shorts that was two sizes too small for me. She answered me by pulling two more shorts off the rack, both the same size as the pink pair, one light blue and one white.

She followed me into the changing room area and refused to let me close the curtain. When I pulled off my skirt, Shelly giggled. "Don't move." And she ran back out into the store. When she returned, she handed me a small thong to replace my granny panties.

It was difficult to snap the shorts, but I finally managed. "Perfect!" Shelly exclaimed when I moved back and forth in front of the full-length mirror.

I didn't have much of an ass, but what I did have was bulging out from the shorts. And in front, holy shit, it was blatantly obvious that the material had been forced between my lips. I could clearly see the outline of my pussy. "Perfect? Really?"

"Yep, now get out of those and we'll find you some long pants."

Shelly's idea of long pants was a pair of white hip huggers. The tight cuffs hit me just above the ankle, and the legs and upper portion hugged my body every bit as tightly as the shorts I'd tried on earlier.

"So, me being able to breathe is low on your list of priorities, huh?"

Shelly just laughed and slapped me on that ass. "Get over it."

After picking out a rather flashy sequined belt, my mental calculations had the bill at over a hundred and twenty-five dollars, so I assumed we were done. I was wrong. "Now, we need to find you some stiletto heels."

"No way! We'll be way over my budget."

Shelly slid her arm around my waist and bumped hips with me. "I'll front you enough for the heels. You can pay me back after the first of the month."

"But we haven't even looked at tops yet." I protested.

She waved off my concern, "Don't worry about it. The tops I have in mind for you won't bust your budget."

I couldn't imagine what she had in mind, but I resigned myself to go along. I had, after all, put myself in her hands.

When we left the Gap, Shelly pulled me toward the Sears department store at one end of the mall. "Sears, really?"

She just laughed and said, "Trust me."

So I did.

* * *

Two hours later, I was sitting naked in a chair in our small bathroom. Shelly had insisted that I was naked, "You don't want hair all over your clothes, do you?"

I suspected that she just liked me being naked, but I played along. She surprised me when she unzipped a small bag and took out a stylist cape and scissors. She just chuckled, "I have three sisters. We always did each other's hair."

I panicked when I heard the buzz of her clippers, afraid that she was going to totally shave my head, and I wasn't far off. When she was done, my neck and over my ears had almost no hair left, and on top, my hair was only slightly longer than a boy's haircut—maybe three or four inches long.

"What do you think?" She asked me, obviously very proud of herself.

I just shrugged, "Well, it'll be easier to wash."

After a quick shower and blow drying my now really short hair, she had me model my new outfits. I still didn't get her ideas on the tops. We'd purchased two, two packs of men's sleeveless loose-knit undershirts. One pack was men's small, and the other was men's large. When I questioned her about it while we were in Sears, she just laughed and said, "Trust me." They were less than five dollars per two pack, so I didn't press her on it.

She had me put on the pink shorts first and one of the small undershirts. When she insisted that I tuck in the tail, I complained, "There's no room to tuck anything into these shorts. They're too tight."

"Quit your bitching and do it." She said in a stern tone.

"Yes, Ma'am", so I sucked in my belly enough to finally get the shorts buttoned. After putting on my new belt, I stepped in front of the mirror. WOW! The look was incredible . . . and sexy.

When she'd finished cutting my hair, I'd been worried that even more people would mistake me for a boy. That did happen a lot, even with my hair longer. But HOLY SHIT! There was no chance that anyone would mistake me for a boy now. Not only did the shorts split my pussy lips open, but that small sleeveless shirt was stretched tightly over my tits, causing my naturally long nipples to poke out very noticeably.

"Now let me show you the difference. Take off the shirt." And then she handed me one of the large sleeveless shirts. When I finally got it tucked in and my shorts buttoned, it only took one glance in the mirror to see the difference. Even when tucked in, the large sleeves exposed almost all of my sides, and when I moved just right, one could see all of my small tits through the arm holes.

"Well?"

"I . . . I don't know what to say. I look . . . I don't know . . . sexy, provocative, daring . . . something, all of the above."

Shelly began laughing, "Yes, all of the above, and you don't even have on your heels yet. Now, have you ever slept in the nude?"

"No", I answered honestly.

"Well, you're going to start tonight. You'll feel sexy when you fall asleep, and just as sexy when you wake up in the morning."

And then she saw the worried look on my face. She let out a huge laugh and then told me, "Don't worry, Vic, I'm not going to rape you in the middle of the night."

"You don't sleep in the nude." I challenged her.

"Only because I didn't want to freak you out. Trust me, starting tonight, I will. I always have."

* * *

Shell was right. Being nude in my bed did indeed make me feel sexy. And the next morning, WOW! When I woke up and stretched mightily, the sheet against my nude body felt incredible. And when I threw off the covers and got out of bed, it felt so . . . so . . . I don't know, liberating. I could be naked and not worry about what anyone thought about it—especially Shell. She was still asleep, but even if she'd been awake, I wouldn't have cared.

When I went in to pee and take a shower, I didn't even bother closing the door. "Don't turn off the water." I heard Shell say just as I was finishing my shower.

When I pulled back the curtain and stepped out, Shell was naked and waiting. She stepped past me and into the shower without comment.

That day at school was very special. I was wearing my new pants and one of the small men's sleeveless undershirts, and sneakers. WOW! What a difference! When walking down the hall, I wasn't invisible anymore. Boys and girls alike took notice. They actually spoke to me, and I ate it up.

"Well?" Shell questioned me that evening when we were both back in our dorm room.

"Holy Shit! I can't believe the difference."

She laughed out loud, "Told ya. Now, I've been invited to a party tomorrow night. You should go with me."

"All lesbians?"

She chuckled, "No, there will be guys there too. Of course, they'll all be gay, but still."

"Oh great! So all I have to do is turn on some gay boys."

Shell laughed out loud again, "Trust me, just wear one of your new shorts and one of the large men's shirts . . . the rest will take care of itself."

"Heels?"

"Nah, let's save them for a special occasion."

"Okay"

* * *

Wow! Talk about an ego booster! That party was fantastic. Both males and females alike praised my sexiness. "I love the easy access" one of Shell's lesbian friends said, pointing to my drooping sleeve holes.

Shell cut her friend short, "Go easy. She's not one of us."

The girl, Patsy, grinned and said, "Maybe not yet, but she soon will be, trust me."

"Where the hell have you been hiding this sexy creature?" An obviously gay boy asked Shell.

Shell laughed, "She's my new roommate."

He threw his hand to his chest and gasped, "Oh my god, lucky you."

At one point in the evening, I was sitting in a stuffed chair and reached for my Screwdriver on the coffee table. Brenda, a good friend of Shell's was making out on the sofa with her girlfriend. "Stop! Freeze!"

Her commands took me aback, "What?" And then I glanced down and realized my top was hanging down, giving Brenda and her girlfriend an unobstructed view of my tits through the armholes. "Oh, that." I responded with a chuckle.

"Be still my heart." Brenda said, and then she went right back to making out with her girlfriend.

By the time we left that party, my ego was through the roof. I'd never felt so sexy and alive in my life.

* * *

My two main takeaways of the evening were, of course Brenda and her girlfriend gawking at my exposed tits, but the other was even more impactfull.

I was in the kitchen making myself another Screwdriver when Deb, one of Shell's friends slid her arm around my waist and cooed, "So, how long did Shell think she could keep you a secret?"

"I guess you'll have to ask Shelly about that."

"You two are an item, aren't you?"

"No, not at all. She's just my roommate."

Deb chuckled, "In that case, I'm hosting a pool party at my place next weekend. You won't need a swimsuit."

"Thanks, I'll give it some thought."

* * *

"If I go, will you go with me?" I asked Shell on our drive back to our dorm.

"I really don't think you should go. Those parties get pretty wild. I'm not sure you're ready for something like that."

I shot her a quizzical look, "What's the worst that could happen?"

She chuckled, "Do you think you're ready to get gangbanged by a bunch of lesbians?"

"Hell no! They would really do that?"

She nodded, "Someone will probably slip you a Mickey, and then you'll be at their mercy."

"Holy Shit! Even with you there with me?"

That caused Shelly to laugh out loud for a long time, and then she asked me, "What makes you think I wouldn't be the first one in line?"

There was nothing I could say to that.

* * *

When I got back to the dorm after classes the next day, I was giddy with excitement, and I couldn't wait to share my good news with Shelly. "I have two dates for the weekend with two different boys, one Friday and one Saturday."

After hugging me and sharing in my excitement, Shell turned more serious, "There's something we need to talk about."

"Okay" I said, still giddy.

"First, are you on the pill? You never know when . . . you know."

I giggled, "Yes, Mommy. I'm on the pill."

She looked relieved, "Okay, then there's one more thing . . . I have a date for Friday night too, but we don't want to go OUT exactly."

I didn't understand, "You have a date, but you're not going out?"

"She's kind of a fuck buddy, and we--"

I felt stupid that it took me so long to get it, "You want to bring her here, right?"

"Yes."

"So what's the big deal? I'm not going to be here."

"Vic, she'll probably stay the night."

"Oh", and after thinking about it for a few seconds, I said, "Okay."

"That won't be a problem for you?"

"No—at least I don't think so."

She gave me a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek, "If it does bother you, please promise me that you'll be honest about it, okay?"

"I will. I promise."

* * *

That evening, as I was preparing to go out, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it." Shell called out.

I was already showered and dressed and just putting on my makeup.

"Vic, this is Beverly. Bev, Vic."

When I looked around, Shell's friend beamed a wide friendly smile, "It's very nice to meet you, Vic. Wait! Stop! What are you doing? Unless you're going for the two bit hooker look, you have to stop right now."

Shell rolled her eyes, "Bev is majoring in Cosmotology."

Beverly was aggressive and stern, "Wash your face right now."

What could I do? I stopped what I was doing and began washing my face. And then Beverly said, "In your case, less is definitely more. We don't want your makeup distracting from that hot little bod of yours."

Fifteen minutes later, I appraised myself in the mirror. I had just a hint of eye shadow, and a very pale lip gloss. I was really, really impressed. "I love it! I don't know how to thank you."

Shelly let out a chuckle, "You can thank us by staying out late tonight."

* * *

Jeff Diggens was a blast. From the time he opened the door to his Chevy Pickup at the beginning of our date, right up until the time he dropped me off back at my dorm, he kept me laughing the whole time.

He was handsome too—in a boyish, Brad Pitt kind of way. At six two, he towered over me, but that didn't seem to bother him.

He took me out for a wonderful supper at the Olive Garden, and then for a riverboat ride, which started and ended at the end of San Antonio's famous River Walk. Neither of us was old enough to buy alcohol, but we didn't let that stop us. He'd come prepared. We just had to make a couple of trips out to his truck where he had a six pack of Coors on ice.

It was after the first of the month, so after paying Shell back for the heels, I was still able to purchase another pair of hip-huggers. They were just like that first pair, except they were black. I'd also purchased a thin white tube top. Like the men's sleeveless undershirts, it showed off my small tits and protruding nipples perfectly.

While sitting on his tailgate and sipping our beers, Jeff leaned in and kissed me for the first time. It wasn't a passionate French kiss, just a warm lingering kiss on my lips, but it made my long nipples hard and my pussy wet nonetheless.

"What?" He asked me when he broke our kiss and saw the look on my face.

"I've never . . . that's the first time I've been kissed like that."

He looked shocked, "No way! That's impossible!"

"Jeff, this is the first official date I've ever been on." When I saw the look of total surprise on his face, I felt the need to explain, "I've always been . . . well, embarrassed by my looks. My roommate, Shelly, helped me with the haircut and outfits."

"She did a fucking awesome job." He said with a huge grin. "You're sexy as hell." And then I could see his mind whirling, "So that means . . ."

I giggled, "Yes, Jeff. I'm a virgin."

"HOLY SHIT!" He mumbled in a reverent tone.

Later, while walking through the patios of the restaurants and clubs at the end of the River Walk, Jeff asked me, "You don't see it, do you?"

"What?" I asked, not having a clue what he was talking about.

"All the guys looking at you . . . undressing you with their eyes and wishing they were me."

I'd seen a couple of guys staring, but not that many. "They are?"

He stopped in his tracks and pulled me to a stop, turning me to face him, "You really don't know, do you?"

I had some idea what he was talking about just because of the conversation we were having, but I played coy, "Know what?"

"How incredibly sexy you are."

I grinned coyly, "Does that mean I'm going to get a better kiss later?"

We were standing right in the middle of the outside patio of a restaurant. He pulled me to him forcibly and kissed me. This time, however, he parted my lips with his tongue and we French kissed for over a minute.

"Whew!" I said, fanning my face with my hand when we finally broke our kiss. "Wow!"

He took my hand and we continued our journey. And then he said the last thing I expected, "C'mon, there are a few dicks you haven't made hard yet."

What could I do but giggle?

* * *

Before I got out of Jeff's truck in front of my dorm, he kissed me passionately again. When he slid his hand across my bare belly just below my tube top, I pulled his hand up and pressed it to my tit.

"Are you sure you're a virgin?" He teased me.

I giggled, "I am, but I'm hoping it's not a permanent condition."

He responded with a chuckle as he kneaded my tit, "Trust me, it won't last."

* * *

When I got back into my dorm room, I tried to make enough noise to warn Shell and Bev that I was home. It was after eleven, but it was still useless. They were in the shower, and all I could hear was a lot of laughing and giggling. I could only imagine what they were doing.

What could I do? I began getting undressed and ready for bed. "Oh wow!" Beverly said when she came out of the bathroom just in time to see me crawling into bed, naked of course. "I'm sorry. We didn't realize you were home. We'll try to be quiet."

Gina_B_33
Gina_B_33
801 Followers