One Good Turn Deserves...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, sweet-heart," she whispered and reached to butt her smoke. "I want to talk and find out how you've been. I hated not hearing from you. It broke my heart, baby." Christy started crying and she felt Frank's arms going around her naked body. "I did...so...much...for you and you...y...," she sniffed and rested her face against his bare chest. "You do that to me!" she cried more and Frank rocked her.

He felt so bad for not writing her and Frank knew he had to make it up to her. "I'm sorry, baby. I was hurting and I didn't know what to do."

"I was too, but you shouldn't have done that!" Christy said as she sat up and reached for another smoke. "He caught us, Frank and we didn't know if he told anyone before he wrecked the car. The cops could have been watching us or anything. I didn't want to end up in jail for doing it with my...SON!" she all but yelled at him. "I wanted you to love me! I wanted that long, thick fucker in me so bad, I could taste it, but we couldn't!" she yelled again and hoped the kids didn't hear this.

"I needed you and you just shoved me away!" he said as tears filled his eyes.

"I know you did baby and I needed you, but I was so afraid. I didn't want us to end up in jail, so I stopped it cold! And you had to run off and join the Army, before I could explain anything!"

"All you had to do was tell me what you were doing. I would have understood." Frank said as he looked at Mom lying in the tub and she was crying because of him. Frank bent down and he hugged her tight. "I'm sorry, Mom," he said and Frank cried in his Mom's loving arms, enjoying her soft touch and her warm breasts on his face.

"I know baby and so am I," she whispered to him and Christy hoped this wasn't a mistake. She still wanted her Frank to love her, but she was still his Mom and that was never going to change. She reached up, gently wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft and Christy squeezed. "Can Mom make it up to you?" she whispered and started stroking her sons' long, thick cock, enjoying the feel of holding a young stud, ready to fuck anything that moved.

He couldn't move or open his mouth. Mom was jerking him off and Frank loved it. Her hand was magical as it slid up and down his entire length, giving him feelings that he never thought he'd ever enjoy again. But, Mom was jerking him off, while she rested in the warm water and Frank had a great idea.

He quickly locked the door, slid off his shorts and he got in the big tub with her. "I thought that you might be able to do it better, if I was in here with you," he smiled and Mom went back to work on his cock, but this time, Mom was using both hands to please him. "Ahhh, shit...that feels so damn good, Mom!" he moaned through his teeth. He watched his gorgeous Mom, jerking off his cock and he moved over her, sitting face to face with her. "Yeah, pull on it, Mom! It wants you! It wants to love my sexy Mom!" he moaned in her ear and she let out a low growl of need.

"You little, fuck! You're going to end up fucking me, aren't you? Do you wanna fuck your Mom? Do you wanna put that big, ol' cock up your Mom's lonely pussy and make her happy? Oh God, I need your cock in me!" Christy moaned as her tiny hands slid up and down her son's big, raging cock.

"I love holding and playing with you baby! Will you make love to me? I need my big, handsome son to...fuck me!" she growled louder as her hands slid up and down her son's cock, pulling and twisting, twisting and pulling. She did anything to help him cum.

He loved the way Mom was talking and it did not take long for him to cum. "Ahhh, fuck! Oh Mom! Oh Mom, I'm cumming! I'm cumming for you and on you!" he grunted as rope after thick, sticky rope of cum shot from the tip of his cock, covering his Mom with warm cum and she smiled to him.

She stroked faster and he let go. Cum shot from his cock and splashed all over her neck, her chest and her excited breasts. "Yeah, cum baby! Cum for me! Cum all over your Mom and show me who the man is!" she moaned and kept on jerking him off.

"Oh shit! That was fucking hot!" he said leaning down and rested on her body. "I love you, Mom." Frank moaned as hands slid up her body, cupping each of her large breasts, his thumbs teasing her nipples and his pulsing cock resting on her flat tummy.

"It sure was, but what do I get?" Christy said as love poured through her body.

"What if I take you to your room and..." he stopped to kiss his Mom and Frank whispered. "Love you until morning? Would you like that, Mom? Your son back inside you, but this time...I'll be loving you," he moaned and softly bit her neck.

"Yeah, my baby...in...me!" Christy panted with need as she and Frank stood up. "I need you to love me. I need my son to hold, love and make me feel good again. I've been so lonely." Christy moaned with need as she rubbed her excited body all over his, hoping that he'd just shove her to the wall and do it right where they were.

"Mommy, my tummy hurts! Mommy! Mommy!" Christy's youngest daughter cried out in the night, breaking a wonderful moment between Christy and her first born.

"Oh no, not now!" she moaned with hurt, having a good idea that Cindy's stomach flu was back. "I gotta go, baby. She's been so sick all this week and if I don't, Little Jimmy and Jim's sitter will get up."

"Darn it, I wanted to make out with you so bad!" Frank moaned as he helped Mom slip on her gown. "If you get a chance, come and see me," he winked, pulled up his shorts and went back to bed.

*.

Frank woke up late the next say and he quickly smelled coffee and food cooking. "Oh yeah, I'm starving!" he said finding his shorts and he almost ran to the kitchen.

He saw Mom standing at the stove, wearing a very tight pair of blue, stretch jeans and they were tight. The light-blue jeans were wrapped on her so tight; it looked like they had been painted on Mom's gorgeous ass. Her crack and each beautiful cheek were perfectly outlined and he could feel his cock springing to life.

"Hey pretty lady, what's cooking?" he said walking towards her, moving behind her, smashing his stiff cock against Mom's ass for a few seconds and he sat at the table.

Christy felt his arm sliding around her waist and his cock on her butt. She thought of him the entire night and her pussy was on fire. "I thought that I'd make you a nice lunch." Christy said as she turned to admire her son and his erection.

"Cool, I'm freaking staving! It'll take me two months, maybe longer to catch up on some good food," he laughed and watched Mom's sexy ass, wiggling in her jeans and he watched it closely. "Those jeans look hot as hell on you and I'm not just saying it to score points!" Frank smiled as he gave Mom a teasing wink.

"Thank you very much! I wasn't sure if you'd get upset or not. I told you to behave and I wear my sexiest jeans."

"Well after what you did to me in the tub, I can look at your sexy ass and still be a good boy, Mom. I'll keep my promise." Frank said and he was going to behave. If Mom wanted him, she would have to make the first move.

She just smiled and flipped over a piece ham. "I have a very busy day today and I won't be home until about eight, plus I have to work tonight. Do you have anything you need to do or any friends that you could be see or you could just stay home and relax."? Christy said as she fixed his plate and walked to the table. "Here you are. I hope you're ready to eat!" she smiled and sat down the massive plate of ham and eggs.

"Holy God! This is one of the many reasons I love coming home!" he said with love and Frank pulled her to his side. "I love you so much!" he said and hugged Mom tight.

"I love you too, baby and I love cooking for you, so you don't have to thank me for that."

"Yes I do." Frank said with a low voice and he leaned to kiss her, but he only grazed her sexy lips.

She loved his kiss and Christy wanted more, but Frank started eating and he just smiled at her. "That wasn't much of a kiss," she said and sat across from him, wondering why he didn't give her a better kiss than that.

"You told me that I had to behave, so I'm behaving."

She just laughed to herself and Christy knew that she'd get him later, after she came home from work. "Ok, I'm going to go get dressed and get going. I have so much to do," she stood, walked to him and leaned to give him a big, wet kiss. "There, I just took one!" Christy laughed and she went to dress.

Frank didn't want to spend the entire day by himself, so he got his cell phone and he dialed Jackie's number. "Hello," a soft voice filled his ear.

"Hey there, this is Frank. I thought I'd call and see what you're doing today."

"Well hey there handsome, what ya got in mind?" Jackie cooed into the phone, hoping that Frank was in the mood for some hot, sticky sex.

"I thought that I'd take you to lunch and we'll find something to do."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice and I'd love to have lunch. I haven't been on a real date in ages!"

"Good, give me your address and I'll come and pick your sweet, little ass up." Frank said and he hoped that Mom still had Jim's other car or he'd be fucked.

She gave Frank her address and he went to look in the garage. "Great, now I just hope she'll let me use it," he said and went to find Mom. "Hey Mom, where are you?" he yelled walking into her room.

"I'm doing my makeup, come on in!" she yelled back and Christy knew he was going to love what she was wearing.

Frank made his way through her room and into the bathroom. "Holy shit, Mom! You tell to behave and look what the fuck you're wearing!" he said with a painful voice, looking at her white, see-through, panties and tiny bra. The bra just did hold Mom's large C cups in place and the side of her breasts spilled over the small garment. Her meaty ass-cheeks were in plain view and the small panties went into her crack. "Damn, be glad I promised to behave myself or your ass would be in trouble!"

"What kind of trouble would I be in?" Christy asked as she turned to face him and she smiled at the look on her son's face. She knew that he was seeing all of her worldly goods and she loved it.

Mom turned and the bra and panties did nothing to hide her big nipples or her tiny, shaved pussy. "Your ass would be laying on your bed with my stiff cock fucking your pussy!" frank growled and he couldn't wait to go and see Jackie. He knew that she wanted him and he needed her pussy.

"Damn, right to the point! Is that any way to talk to your, Mom?"

"It is when she dresses like this shit and she has a son that wants her ass!"

"The son needs to go get some ass and calm down." Christy smiled and she hoped he wouldn't, she wanted him all for herself, but Christy was still afraid to do it with him.

"That's kinda why I'm here. Can I use Jim's old car to go see a few old friends?"

"I guess, just be very careful and no drinking," she said thinking of Frank driving the expensive car. Jim had a 1970 Dodge Charger that was in mint condition and Christy wanted to keep it until her youngest son could have it.

"I won't and I will take very good care of it," he said as he moved beside Mom and slipped his big hand on her ass and he gently caressed it. "Can I come and see you dance tonight? I love seeing you move this sexy ass and hips." Frank said as he pushed against Mom's hip, knowing that she could feel his stiff cock.

"Mmmm, that thing feels so good," she purred as Frank moved against her body. "I'd love for you to come and see me dance. If you're a good boy, I may even consider doing something nice and very nasty for you!" she said with lust in her soft voice.

"Oh yeah, what would that be?" he asked as his hand slid all over Mom's sweet ass.

She thought for a second and Christy knew this was a bad thing to say, but it was too late to stop now. "I'll give you a lap dance," she moaned in his ear as she reached down to squeeze her son's massive cock. "And, I won't hold back! I'll do anything you want," she purred again and Christy sat down on her knees in front of him. "I'll even suck you...if you want," she purred more as she rubbed her face all over the front of Frank's shorts and hard cock.

He just stood watching his sexy Mom, enjoying her teasing his cock and he thought about her wonderful offer. "I thought you wanted me to behave, even though you jerked me off last night?" he asked as he ran his fingers through Mom's hair.

"I wanted you to slow down. I know you're horny baby, but I need time to let this sink in. It isn't everyday that a woman makes love to her son and it's a big thing. I couldn't just jump into it."

"Well, I'm keeping to what you ask. I'm going to behave myself!" he said, turned and Frank left Mom standing.

"Well shit, why in the fuck did I tell him that shit? I'll be lucky if he even looks at me now," she said putting out her lower lip and Christy went back to her makeup.

*.

Frank walked up to the apartment door, knocked and it flew open before he could move his hand. "Wow, that was fast!" he laughed as Jackie opened the door and she stood in front of him in nothing but a pair of black panties and thigh-high stockings.

"I'm in a hurry!" she replied and pulled him inside. "I made lunch for us and its hot and ready for you to eat!" Jackie added as her heart pumped fast and her pussy dripped with need. "Follow me," she added and pulled him into the dinning room.

He watched her tiny ass wiggling under the small black panties and when she climbed on the table and spread her legs, Frank smiled. "Oh hell, a buffet!" he said with a wink and leaned down to her pussy. "Mmmm, it smells wonderful and I'm so hungry!" he added and Frank started licking, sucking and tonguing every inch of her thighs and pussy.

Jackie grabbed his hair and she held it tight. "Oh God, oh fuck! I'm so horny! Eat me, eat my fucking pussy!" she cried out as Frank devoured her. "Yes! Oh, fuck! Eat it, me my nasty pussy!" she yelled out as Frank nibbled her thighs and made his way towards her aching pussy. Jackie hadn't had a good, hard cock in two years and she knew Frank had a giant one. "Yeah, eat me! Eat my pussy and get it real wet! I need fucked hard, baby!" Jackie moaned as he sucked her thighs and at last, his mouth moved over her pussy.

Frank licked and nibbled all over Jackie and he loved her cries of need. He just smiled and nibbled all over her body. He moved to her pussy and she went crazy. He licked and sucked her panties, enjoying her warmth and sweet nectar.

"Oh baby, how could Christy let you go? I'd never let you out of my sight!" Jackie cried as his long, skilled tongue licked up her center and he stopped just long enough to tease her clit and he moved back down her slit. "Oh God, I'm going to fuck you to death!" she whimpered as he continued to lick and suck all over her wet pussy.

Frank loved her moaning and it drove him to please this sexy woman more. He licked over her clit, lightly brushing the tip of his tongue over the blood-filled nub and Jackie squealed for more. He kept licking and would throw in a tiny suck of her clit, for good measure.

"Oh my God, you're gonna fuckin' kill me!" Jackie giggled as she enjoyed his skilled tongue and she was going to return the favor in just a few minutes. "You've had it, when it's my turn to suck you!" she giggled and couldn't help but squirming.

Frank lifted his head and asked. "What was the biggest you've ever had?"

"I'm thinking that its gonna be you. I saw how big you were last night, at the club," she panted and sat up on the table. "You're gigantic!" Jackie smiled as she pulled Frank up and into her arms. "The next time you do that to me, I'm going to cum all over you...so be ready," she cooed and reached down to hold Frank's swollen cock. "Oh my fuckin' God, I can't wait to suck and fuck you!" Jackie moaned as a hot rush of blood raced through her young body and straight to her already, aching pussy.

"Good, I loved being sucked, but not many woman want to do me and as for you cumming...go for it!"

"Mmmm, I'm going to explode the next time!" she whispered to him as she held his big cock and she could feel why women didn't want Frank. He was so big and hard; it took Jackie's breath away. "I'll do my best to suck you, sweet-heart. I've only had one truly big man and I loved him, so I'm going to 'really' enjoy sucking you," she cooed, slid from the table and led Frank to the bedroom.

Frank stood before Jackie and she slowly undressed him. "You're so fucking handsome," she whispered as her hands slid over his chest, enjoying its thickness and the light hair covering it. "Oh God!" Jackie moaned as she slowly unzipped his pants and eased them down. "Ahhh, shit, are you fucking kidding me?" she moaned louder when his long, stiff cock filled her eyes and her tiny, tiny hands and she held him against her face.

He just stood, looking down at the pretty girl, enjoying her moans of delight and Frank knew that this was going to be one to remember. "I'm glad you like it so much. I plan on fucking you the rest of the day," he said and grabbed a big handful of Jackie's hair and he pulled her head towards his needy cock. "He needs your mouth, is that ok?" he asked and she moaned loud.

"Ohhh, yes! I'll suck this big, beautiful thing anytime or anyplace you want!" Jackie moaned, but it was more like a needful scream. "I'm gonna eat you alive!" she moaned again as she looked at Frank's massive cock and its slight curve down, thinking of how nice it would slip down her throat and she couldn't wait any longer. She opened her mouth, leaned forward and sucked him in, until it hit the back of her throat.

"Oh fuck yes!" Frank yelled as Jackie took more half of him with ease. "You could have been a freaking whore! Damn, you're great!" he cried with joy as she smiled around his swollen shaft and she sucked him hard.

'Oh baby, wait a few minutes and I'll suck you deeper!' Jackie thought as she continued to suck and smile around Frank's massive piece of woman pleaser. She sucked him and while her tiny hand stroked the remaining part of his long, long cock, thinking of it going down her throat and what a rush it was going to be.

He watched and could not believe Jackie. She was sucking more of him than any other woman he ever had in his life. "Yeah baby, suck that big ol' thing! Suck it, baby! Suck it for me!" he moaned as he kept holding Jackie's hair, easing her forward and Frank could feel her swallowing around the head of his cock. "Oh fuck, you should have been a whore!" he grunted as she took more of him and Frank could feel the young beauty relaxing her throat.

'I'll be your whore, but nobody else's!' she thought and smiled around him again, hoping that Frank would start talking dirty to her. Jackie loved to be called nasty names, while she was being made love to. She sucked more, letting his massive head slip deeper into her silky throat and she loved the look on his very rugged face.

"Oh my fucking God, you're out of this world!" he moaned as his cock-head slipped deeper into her warm and very tight throat. "Oh baby, that's it! Ahhh, damn!" he moaned and wished he had a camera for this. Jackie had every inch of him in her mouth and down her throat. " Jackie, oh shit! You're fucking wonderful, baby! Wonderful!" Frank moaned and he had to sit on the side of the bed or his knees were going to give out.

She just smiled at him and kept sucking his pulsing cock, enjoying him in her throat and that he was such a caring guy.

He eased from her mouth, laid her on the bed and he moved between her long legs. "You're so pretty," he whispered, lined up his cock and Frank drove it in Jackie. Her tightness grabbed him and squeezed hard. Frank held her hips and he enjoyed the feel of such a tight woman around his swollen cock-shaft.

She smiled at Frank's words, but then he pushed into her. "Oh fuck yes. Fuck it, baby, fuck it!" she moaned as nothing but pleasure filled her body. "Yeah, fuck that pussy! Fuck my dirty pussy! Fuck me; I've been a bad little girl! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck it hard!" Jackie yelled as she watched his massive cock slipping in and out her pussy and ramming it to her core.