One Hell of a Saleswoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Donna looked back at me, and we shared a wicked grin. She put her hands against the wall. I acted as though she was still trying to get away. I put my arms around her stomach and said, "Oh, no, you're not getting away from me."

She pretended to protest, "No, no, let's do it in front of the window."

I stopped the role play. "You know you could talk me into it, don't you? You're a hell of a saleswoman."

"Maybe another time," she said. "But now you've caught me!"

"Yes, I have," I said. I slid my cock between her thighs. She stood on her tiptoes so she could point the head toward her cunt. I pushed forward a little, and she was able to slide it inside her.

I could feel my cock head running along the front wall of her cunt. She must have liked it, because she moaned, "Oh, Daddy. Oh, Daddy, you never called me 'Angel' before."

"I never felt this way before."

"Me neither." I thrust a little harder, and now I was close enough to fondle her breasts. Donna asked, "Can we skip the home show and just stay in here for a couple days?"

"No, but we can come back another time."

"I'd like that. Three whole days alone with my sweet, sweet daddy."

I thrust into her again, and I was about to come, but the damn phone rang! "Hold that thought, Donna," I said.

A man spoke. "Mr. Estes?"

"Yes."

"This is Mike Bonner, the manager. We have a vacancy on the third floor if you'd like separate accommodations."

"Thanks, but as long as you only charge us for single occupancy on this room, we'll be satisfied."

"I can do that instead, sure. Would you like us to bring a cot in for tonight?"

"No, thank you," I told him. I wanted to play with my daughter some more, and separate rooms would get in the way!

"Well, we hope you enjoy your stay and that you'll tell others the same."

"I'm definitely enjoying it," I assured him, and I hung up. I told her half the truth. "He had a bigger room available, but I turned it down."

"I'm glad," Donna said. She held my limp dick in her hand. There was no recovering. "We'll have to finish this tonight," she said, and we did. We made at least fifteen more sales over the remaining two days. Like I said, Donna's a hell of a saleswoman.

***

Things were busy at work the next week, and we both had other things going on in the evening. The only contact we had was greeting each other at the beginning and end of the day at home and the occasional knowing glance at work. On Saturday, I was free but Donna was helping a friend host the bridal shower for another friend. "I'll be back this evening, and we can do whatever we want," she said.

I grabbed her hip and said, "Good, 'cause I know who—I mean, what I want to do!"

Donna turned around, kissed me on the lips and said, "Tonight, Daddy!" As she left, I stared at her ass. It was the first time I'd let myself look at her sexually outside that hotel room.

She didn't come back till a little after ten. I was sitting on the couch watching a movie I'd recorded earlier in the week. She leaned in from behind and whispered, "I'll be right back."

When she came back, she was wearing nothing but a sheer white nightgown and a thong. I faked a stern voice and said, "You're late."

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I saw this and I had to buy it. Do you like it?"

I pulled her toward me and put her over my knee. "Here's what happens to little girls who stay out too late." I smacked her bottom.

I laughed, but Donna got up in a hurry. "What the fuck?" she asked indignantly.

"I thought you wanted me to pretend to punish you!" I said.

"You thought I only fucked you because I have daddy issues? Do you have issues too?"

I stood up to defend myself. "No, no, I—"

"I don't do it to get the love you didn't give me as a child, and I sure don't do it to make sure I'm in the will."

I tried to correct her. "Didn't I give you enough love?"

"That's my point! You didn't let me finish. I didn't do this because I want you to love me more. I made love to you because I already love you, and I know you love me."

I pulled her hands toward me and kissed her. "I do love you. And I'm glad you feel the same way. You're more of a partner in our business than Lauren ever was, you're a great cook, and we never run out of things to talk about. But the way you were acting when you came home, I thought you wanted to play around like when you said I'd have to catch you at the hotel."

Donna returned my kiss. My hands fell to her hips, and she said, "You didn't answer my original question. Do you like the outfit?"

I joked, "I hate it. I want you out of it right now."

"Right this second?" she asked.

"Well, I don't mind if you want to take your time doing it," I answered, and I sat on the couch.

"I was counting on it," Donna replied. "Besides, I hate your outfit just as much." She reached for the hem of my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. When it was off, she sat on my lap. I rubbed her ass through the fabric. She rubbed my dick through my jeans. While we kissed, I put my right hand under the nightgown and rubbed the space between her butt cheeks. She rubbed my dick some more and unbuttoned my jeans. I pulled her closer. She ran her fingertips and down my back. I switched hands and ran my left hand over her asshole.

I moved down so I could feel her perineum. Donna liked that so much that she rose a little. My daughter and I didn't want to break our loving look, so I couldn't see what I was doing, but I put my right hand over her pussy, and I could feel a small amount of hair on the side. I slid my index finger under the fabric and stroked her folds. When I reached a particularly sensitive spot toward the bottom, Donna moved back and unzipped my fly. "Do you want to get comfortable?" I asked.

"'Comfortable' isn't exactly what I wanted," she said with a smile. She stepped off to watch me take my jeans off. If I could see my hard-on under my briefs, I'm sure she saw it too. Donna knelt in front of me and brought the hem of her negligée up to my hands. I lifted it off her. She was practically naked, and I wasn't wearing much more. She had me lie back. She pulled my underwear toward my feet, and my cock sprang up. She leaned down and licked the near side my cock from the base to the head. She held it down and licked the far side in the opposite direction. When she let it loose, it sprang up again. She took the head in her mouth and went up and down.

"I love having your tits in view while you do that," I told her.

"Then I bet you'll like something else even better," Donna purred. She pulled my underwear the rest of the way off. I was as hard as a rock. She looked at me and said, "Move back a little." I moved back until I had the arm of the couch as a pillow. She got on the other end of the couch and leaned over me so her tits were brushing my legs. As she moved up, her tits rubbed against me. She kissed a line up my chest. When she was almost to my neck, her tits were pushing my dick forward. She pulled her right tit toward the back of the couch. My dick rose into her cleavage. She let go of her tit, so they made a large, fleshy pussy. She moved back and forth. I could feel the skin of my shaft moving with her as she fucked me that way. "You like it, don't you?"

"I love it. You know what would make it better? Lift your hips up." She did. Of course, when I said hips, I really meant ass. The same ass that I'd tried to spank earlier was so sexy rising and falling as she fucked me. I think I finally understood why women like men's asses.

Donna had been looking me in the eye all this time, but now she stopped. "I can't wait any more," she said.

"You don't have to wait on my account," I assured her. "I'll do whatever you want."

She got off me and held the side of the thong toward me. "What do you want to do next?"

I took both sides of the thong. I started to pull it down, but I had an idea. I pulled it up instead and watched it disappear between her folds. I pulled it down and back up. This time it went to my left and exposed her entire pussy. I sifted through the hair with my fingers and kissed the lips. I pulled the fabric far enough to the left that it stayed off her pussy. Now I could rub her ass and lick her at the same time. I kept at this for a few minutes, moving the thong from one side to the other, and then I got bold. I tried to put a finger in her ass. When I did, she fell forward, putting her hands forward to brace herself against the couch. For a moment I thought I was going to smother in pussy flesh. As pleasing as the thought seemed at first, I wanted to fuck my beautiful daughter once more before I left this life. "That was too close for comfort," I told her.

"I agree," she said, and she moved me onto my back again. She stood with her left leg on the floor and her right knee between me and the back of the couch. When she came down, I could see my cock disappearing slowly into her lovely folds until all I could see was the very bottom of the shaft.

"I love you, Donna," I told her. "You're my world now."

She brought herself down and kissed me. "I love you too, Daddy," she answered. She backed her hips up to reclaim the part of my cock that had slipped out. I put my hands on her butt the way she'd done to me in the hotel. I hadn't done it this way in years, but I was able to move my hips the right way. Donna moved hers in rhythm with mine, and I could feel the back of her walls on the bottom of my shaft as I went in and out. She whispered, "I love what it means when my daddy's dick is pointed at my womb. I wish I never had to get up."

"You don't," I reminded her. "Not till Monday morning."

Donna saw my expression and added, "But don't worry. I'm still protected." I had stopped thrusting while I answered her, but she hadn't. I could feel her mashing her groin against mine. In fact, she was going faster than before. I started up again to try to catch up, and I must have touched a new spot inside her cunt, because I felt her walls squeezing my cock. "Oh, Daddy! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

"I'm coming too, honey!" I shouted.

"Fill me up, Daddy! I'm picturing your sperm floating in my belly"—she stopped for a moment to moan—"and I wanna feel 'em too!" she moaned.

I held her close. We shared a long, open-mouth kiss while my cum flowed into her. "This is so right," I panted.

Donna reacted to what we both knew. "Fuck society," she said.

"I liked waking up next to you last week. Did you like it?" I asked.

"I hated waking up alone the next day," Donna answered.

"We can't sleep together every night, but we can do it tonight," I said.

"I want to," she said.

"Whose bed did you have in mind?" I asked.

Donna got a wicked smile. "You wanted to role play? We can role play." She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

I didn't want to know whether she'd had sex in this room before, but when I looked at her bed, I decided then and there that she was getting a bigger one for Christmas. For right now, the queen-size mattress was perfect. She lifted the covers, and we both got underneath. "What scenario were you thinking?" I asked.

Donna put her finger over her lips. "Not so loud," she warned me. "My dad might catch us!"

"I'll try not to make too much noise," I said. My huge load had her well lubricated. I crawled over her and slid inside her easily.

Donna sighed, "That's so good."

"Shh," I said. I proceeded to give her my slowest fuck in probably fifteen years. I'd forgotten how good it feels that way!

Donna must have felt differently. "I think he's coming up the stairs. Hurry, Frankie!"

I picked up the pace and came a second time. "That was surreal," I exclaimed. "Some women do it with their boyfriends and fantasize it's their dad. You just did it with your dad and fantasized that I'm your boyfriend!"

"Aren't you both?" Donna asked.

My curiosity got the better of me. "Did you ever do it in here?" I asked.

"I brought a boyfriend in while you were fishing with your buddy George."

"Oh, God, this isn't where you got pregnant, is it?"

"No, I can't even remember which boyfriend, but not that one." Then she joked, "You?"

I was serious. "Not for lack of interest. Once when you were at a slumber party, I asked your mom to do it in here. She said no."

"Thank God," Donna said. "I'd have to burn the mattress if you told me she went for it."

There was an awkward silence. "He's gone," I said. "Now we can fuck our brains out."

Donna sat up. "You know what kind of sex a bed like this is perfect for?"

"Judging by the width of the mattress, I'd say masturbating."

Donna moved her legs over mine. "This kind." Then she laughed at my joke. "But that too."

"I don't know how to do tantric sex," I confessed.

"Neither do I," Donna said. "Besides, you don't follow one slow fuck with another. It's like playing two ballads in a row on the radio."

"Hey, I LIKE ballads!" I protested.

"So do I, just not back to back."

I'm not completely out of touch with popular music. There was an R-rated love/sex song a couple years ago that I'd heard enough times to know most of the words. Donna moved forward and pushed my dick inside her while I sang the first verse. By the time I got to the chorus, she was bucking back and forth. I sang the title line once and stopped so I could return her thrusts. I didn't think I was doing anything out of the ordinary, but Donna started groaning, and soon I was coated in her juices.

"Was that your first time like that?" she asked.

"First time making love that way, not the first time that sitting that way led to it," I told her.

"It wasn't mine, but it may as well have been. You touched places I didn't even know were sensitive before."

Donna got up, and I saw my cum dripping out of her pussy. Suddenly I felt like a Boy Scout. "Donna, I have to confess something."

"Do I have a brother somewhere?" When I didn't answer immediately, she grimaced. "Oh, God, did I fuck him?" Apparently it was okay with her real dad, but an imaginary half-brother was gross.

"No!"

"I'm kidding, Daddy. I know you would never have cheated on Mom."

"We had a chance to get separate rooms for the final night, but I passed it up 'cause I wanted us to have another night of sex."

Donna laughed. "I have a confession for you too. I knew the reservation was wrong. I saw the e-mail. I didn't reply because I imagined the weekend going exactly the way it did. Well, actually, I hoped it would start the first night."

"For the next show, we'll just get the one room to start with." I said it as her boss, but she accepted it like my girlfriend.

"Obviously," she said.

I was so worn out that I'd already closed my eyes by the time Donna came back to her bed. When I woke up in the morning, I saw the back of Donna's head. Looking over her, shoulder, I could barely make out one breast. I knew everything we'd said was real. I was in love with my daughter, and she clearly was in love with me too.

***

Our relationship stayed this way throughout the spring and summer, but we kept separate bedrooms so any friends or family who came over wouldn't get suspicious. One Saturday morning, I was headed toward the kitchen when I heard muffled tears from Donna's room. I opened the door to see her face down in bed, crying into her pillow. "What's wrong, Donna?" I asked.

"He's nine," she answered.

"Who is?"

"Christopher."

"Who?" Before she could answer, I said, "Oh, Christopher. Is today his birthday?"

"I remembered it when I saw the date written out on the computer screen. Last year I managed not to think about it until night time."

I put my arm around her and tried to comfort her. "You weren't in a good position to raise a child. With what was going on at home, I couldn't even have helped much. You did the right thing. I'm sure he's doing fine."

"I know he is," Donna said. "I'm just being selfish, but I sometimes want him back. My friends post pictures of their kids, and mine should be the oldest, not the youngest. I mean, if I had one."

"You'll meet someone, and you will have one," I assured her. "And if not, I can tell you that nieces and nephews are fun too."

"I'm an only child, or did you forget?"

"Yeah, but as far as having fun with kids goes, cousins and friends' kids aren't much different from nieces and nephews. I used to have fun with my Uncle George, and he was really my, uhh, second cousin, I think."

Donna took my hand gently off of her waist. "I know you're trying to help, Daddy, but nothing's the same as having one of your own, that you see every day, that you watch going through every phase. You came to every stupid play and recital I was in, and I love you for it. I'm never gonna know what that feels like."

"I know it's not the same. I'm just saying, enjoy what's already there to enjoy."

"I'll try, Daddy."

I made breakfast for us. It wasn't as good as what Donna usually makes, but we didn't die of food poisoning and the house didn't catch fire, so I counted that as a success for the morning. The business is so successful that we sometimes do work for charities. On this day, we were redoing the bathrooms for a soup kitchen. When we do these projects, I always pitch in, and by the time I got home, Donna was out with some friends. I went to my bedroom and watched a football game I'd recorded that day.

The game was so lopsided that I didn't mind when Donna came in as I got to the start of the fourth quarter. She was wearing a long T-shirt with a picture of Ed Sheeran in the style of Hirschfeld. "Hi, Daddy," she said, sounding almost innocent.

"Hi, honey," I said. I lifted the covers so she could join me if she wanted.

She didn't lie down, but she did sit next to me. "Daddy, you remember when my goldfish died after I put too much food in the bowl?"

"I remember the funeral." I gestured and imitated the sound of a flushing toilet.

"You also bought me another fish. And when someone stole my bike, you bought me another one, better than the one they stole."

I pointed out, "You'd outgrown the old one. The fact that you liked the style of the new one better was just a bonus."

"Yeah, but I was the one who left it unlocked. There's a pattern here."

"I know, I spoiled you. In my defense, you were always a responsible kid, so I felt like you deserved those things."

"I miss my baby."

"He's not a baby," I corrected her. "And you don't miss him, 'cause you didn't really have him to begin with."

Donna started to cry. "Don't split hairs, 'cause you taught me too well. I can split 'em as well as you can, maybe even better, 'cause—" She stopped.

"Because I don't have as many hairs left to split?" We both laughed. I don't look like Yul Brynner, but I do bear a passing resemblance to Alan Rachins.

Donna stopped laughing, but she didn't cry this time. "My friends have kids, and every time they invite me to the birthday parties, I think I should be inviting them to Christopher's."

"What's that got to do with fish and bicycles?" I asked. At that moment, I realized that she was rubbing my dick. "Oh."

"Please, Daddy?"

Donna hadn't forgotten how to look at me with those pleading eyes. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I pulled my pajama bottom off, and she pulled her nightshirt off. I thought she'd be naked, but instead she was wearing the bottom half of the bra-and-panty set I'd bought her from Victoria's Secret for her birthday before they closed their local store. "Did I ever tell you you're a hell of a saleswoman?" I asked her rhetorically. "You could sell me anything."

"About once a month when Tammy shows you the commissions, and occasionally in between."

I leaned in, and she kissed me on the lips. I put my hand over her crotch and rubbed her pussy through the sheer red fabric. I could tell that her lips were starting to part, and I put my fingertip at the base, drawing it upward, still over the fabric. I diddled her clit briefly. She lifted my hand with her right hand, pulled the panty out with the left and then put my hand underneath. I put my index fingers between her pussy lips and wiggled it a little bit. "Are you sure about this?" I asked.