One Hot Date

Story Info
College son finds out how hot his mom can be.
5k words
4.62
652.7k
234
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
homerjay
homerjay
79 Followers

This story is purely a work of fiction and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities between these characters and real people, living or dead, is purely coincidental. If you are not of legal age in your state then I urge you not to read any further. The author gives permission to anyone reading this story to duplicate it as long as it is not used in a fee- paying service. Author retains all copyrights. By Homer (c) 1998.


CHAPTER 1

My name is Tom and I'm from the Midwestern United States. I'm a 20- year old college student and have what I would call a pretty normal suburban family. I have two sisters, Mary and Lisa, they are both still in high school. My dad's name is James; he's a banker and works long hours at his office most of the time. My mom's name is Rachel; she works at the local health club as a fitness trainer.

Most of my time is spent either studying for classes, going to parties with friends, watching TV, and other usual activities. Sometimes I go out on dates, I'm an alright looking guy and get my fair share of action, but then again some days I get nothing at all.

It all started on one of those particular days in fact. My girlfriend at the time had just stormed out of the house after I had, what she thought, gone too far. We were making out on the couch watching, or not watching, TV when I started rubbing her crotch. At first she did nothing and I thought she liked it, but all of a sudden she pushed me away and slapped me, calling me a pig and then leaving the room and my house. At first I was mad and wanted to chase after her, but I knew it wasn't worth it and sat back on the couch, thinking about my increasing horny state.

About an hour had passed, I was in the kitchen with my Sociology book when my mom came home from her day at the health club. She usually stays after to do her own personal workout and this day was no different, although usually I'm not home to greet her.

At first I almost didn't recognize her. She walked in the door still wearing her workout clothes which were all sweaty still from her training. She had on a blue sports bra that just barely kept her full breasts in check, and a pair of tight, biker shorts that hugged her shapely legs. Her long, brown hair was tied back and allowed me to view all of her very pretty face. I guess you could say she was a real knock out standing there, but I couldn't let on about that, she was my mother for Christ's sake.

"Hi mom."

She was surprised, "Oh, hi sweetie. What are you doing home this early on a Friday night? No hot dates?"

I kind of laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "I thought I'd get ahead on my homework tonight." I couldn't exactly tell her I struck out with Heather and now was suffering and needed some relief.

"Hmmm. Where is the rest of the household?"

"Dad is still out, Mary and Lisa are probably on dates or something."

"Just mother and son then this evening? That will be nice for a change."

"Sure." God, she looked hot! The whole time she was talking to me she was busying herself in the kitchen, reaching in cupboards, bending down for things, allowing me peeks at her fabulous chest and ass. It was hard not to think of my mother in a sexual way in the state I was in. After all, she was only 39 and in great shape from all the years as a health instructor, plus she was pretty, more pretty then most moms her age. What's a son to do?

"We don't get to see each other much anymore, it'll be nice to talk to my son over diner, we have a lot of catching up to do," she said.

"I guess we do mom. I've been so busy with finals and all, I really don't see any of the family anymore."

"I'm just as guilty as you, the club keeps me so busy and I'm always burnt out when I get home. What does your father look like these days?"

We both laughed as I helped her set the table and get the food ready, setting my books aside for the moment. Before long the food was ready and mom and I sat down and had our diner.

The conversation was good and it was actually nice to talk to my mother for more then a few minutes at a time. We talked a lot when I was younger but as the years went on we both became so busy. She told me about all the fun times she has at the club and how she practically lives there, and I told her about my life at school and my classes and such. Then we talked about our plans for the summer and I told her I wanted to get back in shape and asked her if I could come to the health club sometime. Of course she was excited I was interested in anything she was involved with and said I could get in for free any time I want. So that would be the plan once school was over.

After we finished supper and cleaned up our dishes, I went back to my studies and she went upstairs to shower and change. I was a little disappointed my mom would not be keeping her revealing outfit on for the rest of the night, but the thought of her in the shower made my cock jump even more. I tried to keep my mind on my work but it was difficult, I daydreamed as I listened to the water running up in my parents’ bathroom. I imagined her soaping herself up, starting with her perfect breasts, then moving to her flat stomach, slender legs and sweet ass, then to her crotch and-

"Hi son."

"Whoa!! Oh, hi dad." He had awoken me from my incestual slumber. "You startled me."

"Sorry boy. I bet I know what you were thinking about."

"What?" I was a stunned, stupefied, mortified by him reading my mind like that. How could he possibly know?

"You had another date with Heather, huh?" Oh, I guess was overreacting a little with that mind reading shit. "She really is something else Tom."

"She sure is dad." Little did he know I was talking about his very wife and my own mother when I said that.

"Hard at it again? Keep up those good grades son, finals are soon and I know you'll do well." He patted me on the back and then headed upstairs.

"Thanks dad."

Well, the rest of my night consisted of trying to study and thinking of my beautiful mother. How great she would look naked, or with a dick in her mouth, MY dick in fact. What I wouldn't give to bury my boner in her steaming pussy. Whoa there boy! Calm down. Finally I decided to just watch TV and get my mind on other things, it just wasn't right to think of my mom as anything but mom. It was sick and twisted, what kind of son was I to think these unclean thoughts. So I watched the Disney channel, they were having a Donald Duck marathon. That's it, nice wholesome cartoons.

The cartoons worked and before I knew it my sisters had both come home, we said a few words and they went upstairs to bed. After a few more cartoons and when I couldn't laugh out loud for fear of waking my family, I also headed to bed, down to my room in the basement.


CHAPTER 2

The next couple of weeks went by quickly. I managed to concentrate long enough to study and I did quite well on my final exams. On the last weekend there were a few parties and I had a good time even though Heather was telling everyone how much of a jerk I was, no one seemed to care though because they knew enough about her to know I was not that way. Secretly I think she still liked me though, but it was over as far as I was concerned.

Finally summer vacation was here. I got a job at the Wal-Mart in town and enjoyed a fixed schedule and a nice paycheck each week. I still hung around with my friends and caught up on goofing off and keeping the yard work up to par at the old homestead, with both my parents gone most of the time it was a good thing I did too.

But then I remembered something. I was going to be spending time at the health club with my mom, as I expressed an interest earlier in the month. I wanted to get back into shape but I also knew I'd get to see mom in her little fitness outfit on a regular basis, which could mean many a sleepless night. But I did promise her, and I wanted to go myself, so I did.

The first night was a little awkward. Mom took me on a tour of the place and then showed me a good workout routine to build muscle. Seeing her straining herself with the different machines and sweating doing the different exercises had me in a lust for her all over again. But I was determined, I mean, how tough could it be? It's the first day, an introduction day of sorts, once I know my way around I wouldn't have to see her as much. She had classes after all, and a workout regime and life of her own.

By the second and third night I was focusing on my muscle building workouts with no problem. Some lifting here, a little running there, then off to basketball and then to the pool for a quick swim. If I even saw mom it was in the hallway on my way to the next part of my workout, and there wasn't enough time to linger. She never stopped looking fabulous though, but I also was in the zone, I kept saying to myself: "She's your mother Tom, not some college girl ripe for the plucking." But it was obvious mom liked having me there, she even said so on numerous occasions. On the rides home we'd share some health bars or shakes and then eat a nice meal when we got home. It almost became like we were dating, but you didn't hear me say that, so forget it entirely.

But then things changed a little on me. It was another night at the fitness center and my mom and I were about to leave. I was waiting by the door to the girl's locker room for her to finish changing when I saw Heather coming in the entrance. I tried to look the other way so she wouldn't notice me but she did anyway.

"Tom!" she was practically screaming my name, although not in the context I had once envisioned. "How are you?"

"Hi Heather, I'm fine." I didn't want to give her anything to talk about with me. Just go away, I thought.

"Are you getting strong!" she grabbed my arm and squeezed my biceps. I guess I was getting more muscular, but she didn't have to throw herself at me.

"Thanks. I do what I can." I was being a jerk but it wasn't working. Then a miracle happened, my mom finally came out of the dressing rooms and came up next to me, putting her arm in mine and getting Heather to back off. I was relieved but wondered what she was up to.

"Hi, I'm Heather. Who might you be?" She seemed angry and jealous, it was just like her.

Then mom answered her, "I'm Tom's girlfriend Rachel." I was dumfounded. I couldn't believe I heard her right, and by the looks of it, Heather was in shock too. Not that my mom looks her age or that Heather knew she was really my mother, but she is ten times prettier then Heather, or any girl for that matter. She could be a supermodel. I was about to clear things up when Heather spoke again.

"Ugh, nice to meet you. I was just about to invite Tom here to a party at my house this weekend." I could tell she was gritting her teeth.

"Sounds like fun, we'll be there. Won't we honey?" I was again awestruck. Was my mother really saying she would go to a drunken college party with me? I didn't know what to say but I managed something. "Yeah."

"Great, seeya then guys." Heather went off into the locker room area and mom and I went out the door to the car.

We got in the car and headed towards home. I was first to break the silence. "Mom, what was that all about back there? Are you feeling all right?"

"Sure honey. I'm fine," she kind of giggled in a girlish way. "I just saved your butt didn't I?" She touched my hand in a motherly way. "From where I stood it looked like Heather was going for it all right there in the lobby sweetheart." Again she giggled.

"Mom!" I was surprised by what she was implying.

"And I know you don't like her anymore so I gave you an excuse I suppose. Who knew she would invite us to a party?"

"Well, we don't have to go to the party. You've done enough already, thanks mom."

"You're welcome Tommy, but I want to go to that college party. I need to unwind this weekend for once, and you're coming with me. How else do you expect Heather to get off your back?"

"Oh my God, this is too weird" I wanted to go, but I was feeling funny about having my mom as a date for that night. How would we act, how far would she take it? I guess all I could do was wait and find out. "But I guess you're right mom."


CHAPTER 3

So, it's the night of the party, of course I'm nervous and shaking like a leaf all day long. And my mom is just really looking forward to a good night out with her son. Twilight zone! At a college party with lots of beer and lots of dancing and a sex charged atmosphere, this wasn't right! Or was it what I've always dreamed of? I'm all ready and waiting in the kitchen for my mom to come down, sweaty palms and all, just like a first date or something. She calls from upstairs so I'm prepared, nothing could prepare me for what I saw though.

My mom came down in what had to be the skimpiest little black dress in her closet. My jaw dropped. The skirt only covered a quarter of her milky thighs, and the top was a V-neck showing a lot of wonderful cleavage. Her hair was down, wavy and flowing, framing her beautiful face, of which she had a good amount of make up on, but she didn’t need it. She looked great. She obviously noticed my awe and giggled as she came to the kitchen.

"You like?"

"Wow," was all I could get out.

"I guess you do." She giggled again. "We have to impress some people tonight, don't we?"

"M...M...Mom, you l...look incredible. Are you sure we should be doing this? What would dad say?"

"Oh, you're father's gone out of town, he won't care. What're a few beers and a few dances?"

Once my excitement subsided and I had the strength to stand, we got in the car and headed over to the party. By the time we arrived it was already raging, there had to be about 100 people at Heather's house. We went inside, I didn't see a whole lot of my friends, which was good I guess because they may recognize my mom, or they might not in her glorified state.

Mom really enjoyed herself; she was sucking the beers down like water and twirling around me like a ballet dancer. I will admit I wasn't having such a bad time myself. I hadn't seen Heather yet, which was good, and getting a look at my mother in that tight dress really got my hormones raging. We danced to a few faster songs and then a few slow ones as well, I'm sure she could feel my throbbing hard-on through my pants because we were real close on the dance floor. But it didn't seem to matter; we were getting drunker by the second.

I could tell a lot of the guys there were ogling my mother, she must have known it too, it merely added to her enjoyment. But it didn't matter to me, either it was all the beer, or I was really enamored with my mom that night myself. Everyone else disappeared for a while as she placed her head on my shoulder for a slower tune. Having my hands on her hips was heaven. I was really getting to feel the fruits of her labor, all those nights spent at the gym paid off and I was holding the rewards: her tight gorgeous body. I wasn't sure, but I thought I even felt her hard nipples poking my chest through her dress.

After a while we decided to take a break and sat down on an open couch, my mom was holding my hand most of the evening but now she had her arms around my neck like we were two lovers. It was quite astonishing, but that was only the beginning. We rested for a while and made small talk. Meanwhile, a couple of guys even asked my mom to dance but she respectfully declined their offers, saying she was with the only guy she ever needed. Boy, she sure was taking this fake relationship thing seriously. Or was she serious?

A few more minutes had gone by and then I saw Heather come in the room with her new boyfriend, she hadn't spotted us yet but she was headed in our direction and would see us soon. Then my mom Rachel saw her, next thing I know she pulls me on top of her and tells me to kiss her. I hesitate so she does it for me, pulling my lips down to hers rather forcefully. Now any inhibitions on my part were out the window and I returned the fervor of her kiss fully. And it got better, she was jamming her tongue down my throat, running her hands all over my head and back, moaning and slobbering all over my face. What had come over her? To say that I was bewildered by this turn of events is putting it mildly, and I was practically jizzing in my pants.

Well, by this time I was sure Heather and her new man had passed us by, not wanting to interrupt our incestuous kissing. Hell, we were making out like animals! Thinking this I withdrew from my hot-as-a-firecracker mother to be sure Heather had left, what I didn't expect was for mom to pull me back down to her for necking more passionate then the first time. Here we were on a stranger's couch, kissing like mother and son are never supposed to, and we both loved it. Neither of us let up in intensity, I was sliding my hands up and down mom's smooth, sexy legs and she had her hand up my shirt, rubbing my chest. I even felt a nice piece of mom's ass and she nearly began rubbing my cock though my pants.

Finally we separated our lip lock, both of us gasping for air. Mom was looking into my eyes with a seductive grin on her face, but I returned her smile with only a look of confusion, horny as hell confusion.

"We should get home son and continue this in private," breathlessly she whispered.

"Huh?" I was dumbfounded.

"What's the matter? Afraid of your own mother?" She was teasing me now.

"All right gorgeous, let's get outta here," I answered and she smiled at me and gave me another peck on the lips.


CHAPTER 4

So we headed out to the car, not stopping to thank our hostess or even say any farewells, mom grabbed us two road beers and told me to drive. Maybe she was a little tipsier then I was or maybe she really wanted all this to happen from the start. Either way I was hoping my dreams of sleeping with my mother were finally about to come true. The drive home took forever; mom was constantly rubbing her legs back and forth as if she was uncomfortable in her seat. My pants weren't exactly comfortable either; my dick was straining to break free. My mother must have sensed this and placed one of her hands on my crotch, rubbing up and down over my cock. She was moaning and going on about how good it felt and how big her little boy had gotten. I let out a few groans myself as mom's stimulating was talking its effect.

"Mom, are you sure we should be doing this?" I could actually hear my dick slap my brain for asking such a question.

"Oh God Tom, let's just not think about that right now. Just get us home baby."

We eventually arrived at our destination, no one was home nor would they be for most of the weekend. Mom and I practically fell in the doorway, giving into our passions since getting out of the car, kissing and fondling each other wildly. Somehow we managed to make it upstairs to my parent's bedroom. We toppled onto the bed, wrestling around a while with our tongues down each other's throats.

Eventually mom ended up on top of me, she had her arms on either side of me and was grinding our crotches together, sort of a dry fuck if you will. I nibbled her neck and ears, and helped her out by grabbing on to that delectable ass of hers with both hands. Groaning with her eyes closed, I could feel her incredible breasts sliding up and down my chest through our clothes.

She sat upright and got my shirt off my head, and then she reached under the back of her dress, unhooked her bra and pulled it out. She laughed and tossed it to the floor. She then pulled the top of her dress down and pushed her bountiful breasts out for me to see, kneading and squeezing them, pinching her red nipples. There they were, the breasts I sucked on as a baby, the boobs that fed me with sweet mother milk. They were beautiful, she was beautiful, and the most wonderful mom a boy could have.

She stuffed a nipple into my mouth and I began sucking and teasing it with my tongue. I alternated between breasts, licking and pulling on the hard nipples, swirling my tongue around the whole breast and pinkish aureoles. Mom was loving it and began grinding her hips harder into my crotch, she must have been close to coming and her pussy hadn't even been touched yet! After a few more seconds she pulled her chest away, I felt like my world had ended but the fun was about to get better.

homerjay
homerjay
79 Followers
12