One Just Isn't Enough

Story Info
Widow finds sweet release.
928 words
3.88
50.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers

I love to pleasure myself and I do it on a regular basis. I am a widowed woman in her late 30's my husband was killed in a drunk driver accident three years earlier. (No he wasn't the one that was drunk; that prick survived of course, but that is a completely different story.) I stand 5'2 and weigh a little over one hundred pounds. I have short curly strawberry blonde hair and girlish freckles still cover my face. I look more like a teenager than my 38 years. I have piercing steel blue eyes and a body that is above average.

I guess I could go out and get myself a lover but for some reason I still feel committed to my husband. Perhaps it is because he was taken from me so unexpectedly or maybe I just can't get myself to get into that whole dating scene again. We had a great marriage and an incredible sex life. Even though we were married for more than ten years it seemed when we hit the bedroom we were newlyweds all over again. He always came up with new ideas and his creativity kept the passion level very high. I miss him terribly.

At least when this yearning for my dearly departed becomes too much or the calling between my legs gets a hold of me I don't have to go far for relief. Like I said before my hubby like to keep things interesting in our love making and one of the things he introduced was video taping us in the act of our love making. Another great idea my hubby had was to introduce toys into our passionate affair. So now when the urge becomes overwhelming I get to take a trip back to the days I miss so much by putting in one of the many tapes we made and breaking out my box of plastic friends.

Last night was one of those moments when I needed to do this exact thing. It started oddly; it is funny how the simplest things can bring memories flooding back into ones mind. I was watching a show that was a favorite for both of us and although I have watched the show many times since my hubby had passed this time all I could think of was him beside me on the couch. I swear I could feel his strong warm touch cradling me. I closed my eyes and thought back to how he would hold me while we watched the television, gently stroking my arms or caressing my hair. I felt the familiar stirring in my pussy and I knew I had to take care of it right then.

I went up to the bedroom and pulled out three of my favorite toys and the video tape of one of our best sessions we had ever had. During that session Jack introduced me to yet another unbelievable sensation that made me hooked forever. During this session he used his cock and two toys on me at the same time bringing me to countless orgasms. I remember the final act like it was just yesterday. We ended in the butterfly position (for those of you who don't know that is when the woman is on her side and the man comes in while on his knees lifting the upper leg up to his shoulder, kind of a mixture between doggy, missionary and the spoon position all in one) he had his beautiful cock deep in my ass and two small dildos deep in my pussy. I swear this amazingly deep fulfillment had me cumming so hard it shot right out of my well fucked cunt soaking the bed.

Watching the video I started rubbing myself all over, with my eyes closed I pictured his hands traveling over my tits and pussy. When I finally got to my snatch it was already nice and wet. Sliding two fingers deep inside my hot box I felt a shudder through out my body. With my other hand I pinched my right nipple just like he used to. Then I took the hand that was at my breast and moved it down to my clit and started to rub vigorously bringing myself to my first orgasm.

I took some of the juices from my dripping pussy and slid a finger in my ass to get it ready for my dildo. It was a nice seven incher that matched my mans cock perfectly. With both holes ready I took the two smaller dildos and pushed them deep into my cunt. Holding them in place I then took the bigger one and reached behind me and started to insert it into my ass. At the same time I watched on the screen as my hubby fed his cock deep into my ass. I didn't even have the dildo half way up my ass when my orgasm rocked me hard. At the same time on the television my hubby was pulling out his cock and shooting his wonderful cum all over my face, God I could almost taste it.

Just as the cum hit my face on the video I pushed the dildo all the way in my ass causing another massive orgasm to rip through me. My cunt shot fluid all over my legs and hands, I was left panting like a dog when I looked at the screen once again and I knew I had the same look on my face now as I did then. I was truly sexually satisfied.

dirtyjoe69
dirtyjoe69
972 Followers