One Last Gangbang Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: Hi. Do you have plans for tonight?

Les: Nope. What did you have in mind?

Me: Take me roller skating and a pizza.

Les: Mmmm. I don't know. I haven't been skating in years.

Me: Great, that makes us even. Neither have I. What time are you picking me up?

Les: I know they have what they call a family skate Sundays from three until six. You have to be a couple or a family. We could do that and be out of there early enough to enjoy a pizza.

Me: That sounds wonderful. I'll be ready by 2:30.

Les: See you then.

By the time we found skates, put them on and hit the rink it was already 3:30. It felt good to be back on skates, so much so that I started out trying to make up for the years I hadn't skated. Ten minutes later my ass hit the deck for the first time. Les came around behind, lifted me to my feet and whispered.

"Slow down speedy. We have the afternoon."

We skated together from that point stopping often to take breaks. An older couple skating together intrigued us. They had to be in their sixties and yet they skated hand in hand. Forward or backward it didn't matter, they'd done this for decades. Les looked at me with a grin.

"Do you think we'll be able to do that when we're their age?"

I feigned a shy schoolgirl attitude, "Lester Haass are you making a pass at me? Wait until my dad finds out."

"Your dad? I thought you said you had no idea if he was alive or not."

I gave him a look that could burn down a tree, "You bonehead. It was a joke. How many of those Flaming Hot Cheetos have you had anyway?"

Taking my hand he maneuvered me onto his lap. With my arms around his neck I looked at him and asked.

"What now Cowboy? Did you have a plan before you coaxed me onto your lap?"

He stared at me and then said, "Um. No. I just wanted you near me. I wanted to feel your touch. Sorry if I overstepped the bounds."

I leaned forward so that the tips of our noses and foreheads were touching, our eye lashes almost fluttering against the others.

"That's okay Les. You didn't overstep. I like sitting on your lap, maybe we should do this more often. There's only forty-five minutes left, let's skate a little more and then go eat."

Have you heard the phrase your eyes were bigger than your belly? It usually applies to food but in our case it applied to thinking we had more in the tank than we did. We were off the floor in ten minutes and out the door in another ten. I had a blister on my right foot and my legs were throbbing. Les looked at me in the parking lot.

"Are you as tired as I am?" He asked. I nodded. "Let's go to your house and order pizza. I need somewhere soft to sit and rest my aching legs."

He would get no argument from me, "Drive on James." I stated.

We finished what pizza we wanted and sat on the couch. Him against the armrest and me plastered to his side. I don't think we stayed awake long because we didn't speak. An hour and a half later I felt him stir. He was holding me gently trying to lay me down.

His apology was so sincere, "I'm sorry babe. I didn't want to wake you. I can't believe how fast we went to sleep. Skating wore us out I reckon. It's after eight, I should go. You don't want the neighbors talking."

I sat up, "Let them talk, I could care less. Sit, I need some us time. I haven't had any kisses today. Pucker up buttercup."

It was the first time we had actually done any heavy necking. I found myself to be more relaxed than our previous times. I blended my body with his. My breasts were almost flattened against his chest, there was no way he didn't feel that. We had been swapping spit for a good twenty minutes when I pulled back.

"I think that's enough for tonight Cowboy. We need to stop or I'm gonna rip your clothes of and, well you know."

He grinned, "That would be okay with me. Go ahead."

"Not a chance Romeo, not tonight. Go home and make sure you call me in the morning."

We kissed a few more times at the door. His hands were on my waist when I felt the right one drift downward. I was expecting him to squeeze my butt, imagine my surprise when he patted my bottom, kissed me one last time and said goodnight as he closed the door. I'd had my ass slapped in the past, but never patted. Walking through the house turning off lights and locking doors I kept rubbing my butt cheek thinking. *He patted my butt. How sweet*.

I was busy at my desk the next morning a little upset that Les hadn't called yet. Just then Audrey got my attention.

"I think you'd better look behind you."

I shrugged, "Why do I need to look behind me?"

With an exasperated look she said, "Just do it Karen."

Sitting on the filing cabinet was a bouquet of roses, red roses, in a vase. I grabbed the card and read.

"It's been a busy day. Please accept my apologies. Love, Lester."

Turning back to Audrey I shrugged my shoulders again.

"He brought them about ten minutes ago signaling for me not to say anything. I didn't want to spoil the moment. You are one very lucky girl Karen. Don't let this one get away."

I had tears in my eyes as I handed her the card and sniffled, "He signed it love Lester. Oh my God, I think I'm in love. I've never been in love before. Is it always like this Audrey?"

She took my hand and sat me in the chair next to her without letting go.

"I can tell you this much. The longer you're together the stronger that love becomes. The new and exciting becomes trust and commitment, but the love never dies. It only gets stronger."

She patted my hand, "Now. Go blow your nose and fix your makeup. And you'd better get used to stuff like this, if I'm reading him right it's only the beginning. Ed and I started out this way. He still does loving unexpected things, but usually at home now. Two weeks ago I put a pair of my panties in his briefcase. I thought he was gonna screw me through the mattress that night. Like I said honey, it gets better if you let it."

I was curious, "What sort of unexpected things does he do at home?"

She laughed, "Not a chance sugar. You two will have to make your own path for those sorts of things. Let's just say, um, it's exciting and leave it at that."

I had left the building and was at my car after work when Les texted.

Les: Hi. I want to cook supper for you. What time do you think you'll get home?"

Me: I should be there around five.

Les: Great. I'll be there by five thirty. I want to do something special for you.

Me: Okay. That will give me time to freshen up and change.

When Les arrived I was still in shock that a man wanted to make a meal for me. I wondered what it might be. I had no idea what was in the small bag of groceries he held. He'd been in my kitchen several times before and knew where most of the cooking utensils were. After kisses and hugs he ushered me back into the living room and told me to continue reading my latest book until he called me for supper. Now I was really intrigued. What could he possibly be making? I heard him ask.

"Coffee or milk?"

"Milk." I yelled back

A minute later he was by my side taking my hand.

"Okay. Eyes closed, no peeking. I won't let you walk into anything. Take my arm."

He led me to the table, helped me sit and said, "Okay. Open your eyes."

I broke down crying on the spot. In front of me were perfectly poached eggs with sausage links on the side. I was going to stand and throw my arms around this lovely man but he held me in place.

Very softly he crooned, "Eat while it's hot. Nothing worse in my book than cold eggs."

I sobbed through the first few bites and then enjoyed the rest. I couldn't shake the thought that a man not only knew how to make poached eggs, but that he knew it was special to me and did something about it. Not by taking me to a diner but cooking them himself. He wasn't eating anything more than chomping on a few sausage links on a small plate in front of him. And smiling, all the time smiling. As I finished I looked at this wonderful man across the table from me.

"What about you? Aren't you going to eat?"

"Nah. I had a very late lunch. I cooked extra sausage cuz I love it. That will be enough to last until we have popcorn later. Once again, my treat. Guess what else I have for the evening festivities later? A Strawberry Crush pop. I think I remember you saying it was your favorite."

There was no holding back any longer. I stood, rounded the table and motioned for him to scoot the chair back. The minute he did I was on his lap with my arms around his neck, my lips planted on his and my boobs pressed against his chest. The kisses were long and passionate. I could feel a tingling sensation throughout my body. Moving away from the embrace following a long steamy kiss I broke down crying. He held me until I stopped. Looking into his eyes I asked.

"Why do I deserve you Les? You make me feel so wonderful, so loved, so cared for. This may not be the time to say this, but I'm falling in love with you."

He kissed me softly and whispered, "Good, because I'm already in love with you."

He lifted me off his lap and grabbed the dishes. "You can help if you want to. Not very much to clean up though."

I was drying dishes and had to know. "Where did you learn to cook poached eggs. They were perfect."

He grinned that schoolboy grin of his. "Ma. I told her you liked poached eggs. She said to me, then I guess I have one more thing to teach you before I move away. She likes them as well, so I've been practicing every morning for the last week. I'm glad you liked them."

"Liked them? No, I loved them. You sure know the way to this girl's heart."

He started laughing, "Ma's got a different way of explaining that phrase. She says the way to a man's heart isn't through his stomach. It's between the second and third rib from behind with a boning knife. She always laughs when she says it. But how do you know that?"

We binge watched a few episodes of a murder mystery series munching on popcorn while I enjoyed a Strawberry Crush. When the show ended we started kissing. In no time I was heated up and ready to roll. He knew it was time to leave and started to stand, that's when I stopped him. I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and ran my fingers through a thick matting of chest hair. With one last steamy kiss I cooed.

"I love a man with a hairy chest. I think you'd better go, I'm getting hot and bothered."

He looked at me, "Getting? I've been that way since supper. You're right, I need to go."

As we kissed at the door I took his hand and put it on my butt. He knew what I wanted, he patted my butt twice and kissed me one last time before leaving. I knew that I'd left him with blue balls, but it was too soon in our relationship to remedy that condition. I already knew what my next move would be. I'd let the girls loose the next time we were at my house and feeling the urge to move things along. Walking into my bedroom it occurred to me that this was all new territory for me. Being in love, feeling as though what I did I wanted to do was not only to please myself, but Les as well. Did he feel the same way I wondered?

Part four is done.