One Little Squirt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

"That's OK." I gave her a smile as she got up to leave.

"I am in 303." She grinned at me, then she turned and left.

Now what the hell? Didn't I just say "wife?". I punched the button and got my slip, pretty happy at that. I turned and almost ran over the little cocktail waitress, she stood there smiling with a huge expanse of her titties pouring over the top of her ridiculous little outfit.

I couldn't help but look down at them, that got an even bigger grin from her.

"Need anything, honey?" She asked.

"I am fine, thanks." I had to step out around her to leave, she was standing very close to me.

I was thinking it must be that hair color for men I had so carefully combed in after taking my shower.

I found Debra finally after almost getting run down by an on the heavy side housewife type that then seemed to follow me for a little ways before giving up, and one way too young woman grinned at me in a way that struck me as a bit familiar?

Hooker, probably, I guessed.

"Ready to head up to the room, hon?" Debra said when I walked up and put my hands on her shoulders, giving her a little rub.

"Sure, if you want to."

"That sounds better than what I am doing here!" She pushed the button, I noticed the counter read 50 bucks.

"I hit one for $600.00!" I told her.

"Great, that almost makes us even." She laughed.

We got up to the room, I found some fruit juice in the robo bar and sat down on the bed. Debra came out of the bathroom naked as a jaybird, man did I like that. She came over and sat down beside me, grabbing my bottle and taking a drink.

I used the moment to reach out and molest one of her boobs, she sighed and smiled. I stood up to pull off my shirt, then I looked up and saw our curtains were open and two guys were standing there in a room across the way, staring at us.

"Uh...Debra." I said, nodding their way.

"Oh, shit!" She jumped up and ran over to where one of the big white robes was on the back of a chair. She pulled it on, one of the guys smiled and gave her a little wave.

She gave him the finger, then went over and closed the curtains, glaring over at me because I was laughing. Then she grinned.

"Well, I hope they got their jollies!" She said, then she started to giggle.

"I didn't realize you were a flasher!" I told her.

"Oh, just sometimes!" She grinned, opening the robe and bouncing up and down on her tiptoes, which made her breasts go into some serious motion.

"Dang!" I said, reaching for her, but she slid out of my reach. I ended up chasing her all over the room, for a big gal she sure could squirm around. We were both sweating by the time I got her cornered and down on her back. We bounced each other all over the place, making a bit of a mess on the carpet. We lay there snuggled up, then we both dozed off right there on the floor.

The carpet seemed to be softer than the bed, anyway.

I heard something, it sounded like the Dog wanted out. I was having a nice dream about laying there while someone pulled on my pecker and I was trying to see who it was, so I resisted waking up. Then I heard it again, I opened my eyes and realized I wasn't home, Debra and I were laying on the soft carpet, both of us naked.

I looked over and there stood a Hispanic maid pushing a big cart, a startled look on her face. She said something, all I got was the "Por favor" part, then she quickly closed the door.

Debra had just woken up.

"Looks like I am a flasher too!" I grinned at her. She just giggled and got up, taking another shower that I got to sit and watch. I didn't get a woodie that time, in fact the way things were going it was likely to be a week or two.

Maybe a month.

Debra came out and got dressed. I had already changed clothes, any more showers and my skin would wrinkle.

Just then the maid knocked again, I let her in. She gave us a sidelong grin, but said nothing, just went about her work. I blushed mildly when she spotted the stains on the carpet, she just got a bottle of something and sprayed it, then rubbed it up. I had already made some ineffectual attempts with a towel.

I went into the suite's main section where Debra was mixing herself a drink. I glanced back for a second, just in time to see the maid pick up my shirt, hesitate. Then she lifted it up to her nose and sniffed it. She glanced my way, saw I had caught her, so she quickly laid it with the other clothes on a chair.

Her eyes came up and met mine again, then she smiled. It finally registered on me what had to be going on.

"Debra!" I called out as soon as the maid left.

"What, honey?" She said from the other room.

"What in the hell was that stuff you sprayed on me earlier?" I asked.

"Just some cologne, mixed with a dab of Pheromones, why?"

"What's that?"

"Just a scent, it adds some natural sexiness to your normal body smell, I like it."

"It's beginning to look like lots of other women like it too, it's a wonder I didn't get raped!"

Debra just laughed.

"I like it when you look and act and smell sexy."

"Well, this is turning out to be one hell of a trip. First the cocktail waitress flashed me, then some woman tried to pick me up, a couple of others acted like they were in heat. Then you flashed your titties at the guys over there and now the maid gets a nice look at my dick, and I catch her smelling my shirt!"

"Well, it's "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." She grinned.

"We are in Reno."

"There is that, same thing applies."

"If I get my ass carted off and abused, it's going to be your fault." I told her with a snicker.

"Look but don't touch, Babe. Remember I got that pickle jar and I am a Surgeon." She grinned.

"You are Nurse."

"Close enough!" She came over and hugged me. Then before I could stop her, she sprayed me with that damn bottle again. Leaning in to inhale deeply, she tilted up and kissed me.

"Yep, I like that. It makes me wet."

"That cocktail waitress is going to attack me!"

"Naw, she is just after the wad of cash in your pocket."

"Hey, you are fucking up my fantasy here, babe."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She reached down and rubbed my crotch.

"We never will get to lose any money if this keeps up." I told her, laughing.

"Sure we will, come on!" She grabbed my hand and off to the elevator we went.

It hit me as we were waiting for the elevator that she hadn't put a bra on. She had a couple of extra buttons undone, too.

"Where is your bra?" I asked her, eyeballing a rather large expanse of her left boob.

"Don't need it, you don't mind do you?"

"Uhh...I guess not."

"I don't have any panties on, either." She whispered.

"You are wearing slacks."

"Yea, but I know. And now you know, too." Her fingers slid inside the front of my shirt, teasing me. We almost missed the elevator, a couple got off as we were kissing, gave us a sidelong glance.

I have to admit we were having one hell of a lot of fun.

Debra sat down at that same silly machine that had done a good job of cleaning her out before, I wouldn't have gone anywhere near the damn thing myself after that but what could I say?

The other thing is now I knew what was causing the women that got close to me to do some odd things. Let's face it, women don't go around sniffing strange men.

Well, I didn't think they did anyway.

So I was expecting something like that. But nothing happened, a fat guy sat down on the machine next to me. He lost his ass quickly and got up to leave cursing the "tight motherfuckers."

He was right, too, I lost about a hundred and gave up. I went looking for Debra, she was now doing pretty good. I looked down at her counter and it read just over a grand.

"Get the ticket and run, babe!" I told her.

"Not yet, it's going to hit." She said, pushing the button again.

It went click click click, of course.

"Let's go get some Tacos."

"Not yet, in a minute."

Click click click.

I sighed and wandered over to the bar, ordered a whiskey and coke. I seldom drink but it seemed like the right thing to do.

"Got your card?" The gal asked me. She had on one of those tiny little black outfits, her boobs looked like they were sitting on a shelf bra the way they bulged up and out of the top.

I figured that if she had any nipples at all they had to be on the bottom of her tits.

"Card? What card?"

"Comp card, it gets you free drinks." She said, picking up my ten dollar bill I had sitting there and giving me back a tiny part of it.

Dang! How damn much were the drinks in this place, anyway? The waitress just gave them to me for free.

"What's with the card?" I asked her.

"Go to the promo center, get a card for the machines. It racks up points and the drinks are free even when you aren't playing."

"OK. Cool!" I left her the rest of my ten dollar bill for a tip, there was only a couple bucks and some change there. I took my drink with me, since it was solid gold.

It was mostly coke anyway, but still.

I planned on swiping the glass.

A bored older lady at the promo counter took my information, handed me a little plastic card. I was waiting for her to smile, sniff me, something but she just pushed buttons. Then she handed me another one for Debra.

It seemed that they knew everything about everyone in this place. I glanced up at the little round black things that I was reasonably sure were cameras. There were so many of them I was sure they missed nothing at all.

Still clutching my drink, I went looking for Debra.

I was surprised to find her sitting there, several people gathered around.

"What's going on? Is everything all right?" A couple of the guys standing there were in security uniforms.

Debra just grinned at me and pointed at the machine. I looked at it, it took me a second to get it. I guess she was right, it was going to hit.

"How much is that?" I asked her.

"$3500.00, they will bring me a tax slip to sign."

"Wow, I didn't know that could even happen!" I told her, handing her the little card they gave me.

So with both of us higher than a kite, we wandered off to a corner cafe and got some Tacos.

"Your stuff doesn't seem to work any more." I told her, trying to keep the Taco from dripping on my shirt.

"Yes, it does."

"Nobody paid any attention, nobody sniffed me this time."

"Most women won't really react when they sense it, some of them will though."

"Why? What is the stuff?"

"It's pheromones, just a sexy scent, it makes you give off a masculine smell. It's pretty subtle."

"Well, that one woman did act like she wanted to pick me up!" I grinned at her. Debra was rubbing my leg and I felt myself starting to react again.

"Do you like that?" She asked.

"I think it's you that gets me going, babe." I laughed.

"I love you sweetie, now let's go win some more money!"

"I only have $1000 bucks, I don't think that will last very long." I had the $400 left of the $500 I had brought with me plus the $600 ticket I had won. Part of the $600 was what I had started with.

"Here." She reached into her purse and handed me another grand.

"What's this for?"

"Play them hard to win!" She grinned at me.

Yea, sure.

She went one way and I wandered down the row looking for something that made sense. Most of the stupid games had lines going every which way and things on them I didn't understand, but finally I found a row of old fashioned ones.

I sat down to play a 5 times pay machine, all I had to do was get the big 5 on the center line with something else just alike. Of course all of the 5's end up one row down or up without fail.

I lost the first bill and stuck in another one just as that same woman I saw earlier sat down beside me.

"Hello again." She said.

"Oh, hi."

"Doing any good?"

"Nope, it doesn't like me."

She giggled like I had just cracked a wonderful joke, then she started to play this thing that had cigars on it. She kept glancing at me, too.

I finally gave up on the one that was eating my money, so I got up and went over to the same one I had played earlier. Of course it had already paid me off once so it probably wouldn't do it again, everybody knows that.

My $20 bill was over $300 in less than two minutes again. That perked me up, what had I found here?

The same woman came over and sat beside me again. I was wishing I had a big smelly black cigar or something.

"Oh, winning now I see?" She patted my leg. I looked her way as she reached out to put a bill in the next machine, then I realized her blouse was undone so far that as she reached out her right tittie came into view. It was on the small side but there sure was no bra covering it up.

Each time she reached out to push the button, the blouse gapped and gave me a flash.

Hell, two bare breasts in the space of half a day? Maybe Debra was right. The woman looked over at me and caught me peeking but she just smiled.

It was now obvious she was doing it deliberately.

Damn me, I started to react. It is just plain darned hard to pay attention to a silly slot machine while some rather cute woman is happily showing off her bare titties sitting right next to you.

I was paying more attention to the show than I was to the slot machine when I tapped the button and it felt different, I absent mindedly tapped it again and nothing happened.

I looked at it, then I realized it was rather quietly going "ding ding ding" and there sat two triple things and a big red seven!

I came right off of my chair, let me tell you! Wow, $1800 bucks! The woman next to me got all excited and jumped up and gave me a hug, she was patting my back. Just as I managed to get myself untangled I looked over and there stood Debra.

She came over and tucked her arm in mine, looked at the woman.

"Mine, honey!" She smiled sweetly. The gal got the hint and wandered off. Some big guys came over and watched one of the floor workers count out my money, they all acted like I had done something really special and then they left us alone.

"Any more excitement like this and I am going to kick the bucket." I told Debra, clutching my chest like the guy on Sanderson and Son.

"Oh don't be silly, you will live to be 100, assuming I don't do you in myself!"

"You just have to quit squirting that crap on me, some of these females are in heat or something I think."

We went back up to the room, laid around for awhile. I counted my pile of cash a half dozen times. Debra didn't bother, she was back to even which shocked me a little bit.

Finally I carefully tucked the cash in the safe, putting in my birthday as the pass code because anything else I would forget.

Then we both stretched out on the bed, necked a little bit and fell asleep. I woke up, she was still sound asleep so I got up and headed downstairs. I passed room 303 on the way, the woman who had been following me around popped into my head but the door stayed closed.

I half expected it to open up I guess.

Downstairs, I went over to the bar, presented my little card and got some coffee. I figured the little card saved me about 7 or 8 bucks right there.

I was blowing on it when that same woman sat down beside me.

"Winning any more money?" She asked me. Her blouse was still way too far undone, I noticed but she had the stool swung my way so I couldn't really see anything.

"No, just that one little jackpot, we haven't played any more yet."

"Oh. I won $400 on one machine but that's it."

I just nodded, she was making me a little bit nervous.

"So where is your wife?" She asked.

"Still sleeping I think."

"Oh. Say, would you like to come up to my room? For a drink?"

"No, thanks. I don't think that is a good idea."

"OK. You just look nice and I could use some fun." She smiled.

Talk about obvious.

I picked up my coffee and wandered off. Hell, I didn't want to be rude but that was ridiculous. I found a machine that looked promising, managed to lose $300 in about 20 minutes. Enough of that, I went over and found a penny machine, it had ladybugs that if they all lined up seemed to pay about a dozen different ways at once. I sat there and fiddled with it for half an hour, not gaining anything but not losing either.

Once I hit some combination I didn't understand and it paid over $100, it took me a minute to realize that once again there were two buttons, the big one was maximum bet of $4, the little one was for a repeat bet. I was more careful after that.

Finally I cashed my ticket out, I had $110 left but started with a hundred so I was a big winner. I got up and turned, almost running over a different cocktail waitress.

"Need anything, sweetie?" She asked me.

I asked for some water, she handed me one and I tipped her a buck. She had a large expanse of titties showing too like all of them did but I didn't see her nipple like the other waitress had made sure of.

As I headed for the elevators I saw that same woman that had been following me around get on, there were two men in there so I guessed she had scored. The doors closed just as she looked up at me and smiled.

I pushed the button and waited, it went up to the 3rd floor, then came right back down. I got on and punched in floor 3. Just as I walked by room 303, the door opened slightly.

"Hi!" She said, looking out at me, then down the hall.

"Hello." I answered.

The door swung open, she was standing there naked!

"I...uhh..." I managed.

"Sure you don't want to come in?" She smiled at me. I looked her up and down, she was pretty, and well built.

"I told you I am married." But I felt myself start to react, she was making no effort to hide anything at all. There was a thin strip of hair above her clit and her loins looked to be swollen, I just could not stop myself from looking.

"Well, OK." She just stood there, letting me look.

I shook my head and got my senses back, hustled on down the hallway to our room. Debra was sitting on the edge of the bed. All she had on was a skirt, she was fussing with a seam on a blouse. I glanced up at the windows, the curtains were open. I saw some lights on across the way but nobody was in sight.

"Honey, the curtains are open." I said.

"Nobody can see in, when it gets dark they act like mirrors." She kept fiddling with the blouse.

I looked up, I could see in across the way so I was pretty darn sure that anybody over there could see in our way too.

Looking back at her, it hit me that her nipples were on the stiff side. I started to open my mouth to say something, then I decided not to. I went and got a can of beer, sat down.

"What's up with the blouse?" I asked her.

"Something is poking me but I can't find it." She stood up and handed it to me.

"It's right by my left shoulder." I looked, ran my fingers over the seam. I felt a tiny little spot where the edge of the material stuck out a bit to far.

"Got some scissors?"

"No, but I have some fingernail clippers." She walked over to where her purse sat on a chair. Just as she did a man walked by the window across the way. He came to a stop, watching her.

"Debra!"

"What?"

"There is some guy over there."

"He can't see in."

"I kinda think he can." I told her. She looked up, the man was standing there with a big grin. He gave her the thumbs up.

She walked back over to me and handed me the clippers, a funny look on her face.

"I guess he can see in." She laughed, but she made no move to cover up.

That was another surprise.

"Are you being naughty?" I asked her, looking down to find the tiny piece of material again.

"I guess I am, do you mind?" Her face was a bit flushed.

"I don't know. Here is your blouse, honey. Now I think we need to go to bed." I grinned at her.

I closed the curtains, Debra giving some guy a peek was one thing, having them watch this part was too much. Besides, while I could manage some action let's just say I wasn't all the way up to my best. Yes, it is hell to get old, but Debra still had her magic.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers