One More Grocery Store Incident Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ewww, she likes it in her ass. I would never do that," she said grimacing.

"Just how am I supposed to get her to eat me then?" she asked.

"Well I was thinking if I get you set up as a sex toy demonstrator, and then when you are demonstrating the latest sexual toy, an opportunity just might pop up," I chuckled. "A lot would depend on how good of an actress you can be."

"I am supposed to be a sex toy demonstrator..." she paused giving me a confused look.

"They have them," I said. "Sex toys, sexy outfits, and the works. People do have sex toy parties and they do sell this stuff in homes. Normally a group of girls get together, sometimes husbands join them and everyone picks out their choices to spice up their marriages. They're really quite common," I added.

Sherri sat with her mouth hanging open, shaking her head in obvious disbelief. I was a little surprised, but pleased that she had not bothered to pull her blouse and coat closed. Her firm tits jiggled and wobbled and her nipples were still rock hard. Her legs were still wide apart for me to gaze at her wet cunt.

Her tits looked delicious and her nipples were if anything, noticeably more hard as I tried to describe how she could get my wife to eat her.

"Look, I arrange a time. I get my wife to agree to at least look at the stuff. You show up wearing something sexy and see through, it has to be see through. No bra, no panties, short skirt or something like that. And then you show her the tools for twats, and offer to demonstrate how they work. She gets a look at your cunt as you shove a black dildo in it, and believe me, she will be thinking about eating you," I said with a laugh.

I added, "Maybe offer to use one of the dildos on her, but tell her you need to lick her cunt first to make it wet for the dil..."

"LICK HER CUNT FIRST!" She blurted cutting me off. "You said I had to get her to lick my cunt! You didn't say ANYTHING about me having to lick hers!" she bellowed. "I told you, I don't do girls!" she added emphatically.

"You can tell her you need her help so you can show her how to use the dildo. That way she will have to lick you," I reasoned.

"What's wrong with using lube," she asked. "Surely she will think lube would work better."

"That would be where your acting skills come in. Tell her something like, some people use lube, but in your experience licking doubles the pleasure or something like that," I said. "Believe me, as horny as my wife gets, she will be willing to try it. Especially when she sees your wet cunt staring her in the face."

"This is fucking crazy," she said shaking her head. "This is totally fucking crazy," she repeated still shaking her head. "Why the FUCK did I ever suck that guy? FUCK, I must have been out of my fucking mind. FUCKING phone cameras!" she said, clearly disgusted with herself for this whole mess.

"This will work, believe me," I said. "You get my wife to eat you out, and you are to be nice to your help, and I give you the video and it's all over. Plus, I have an idea you will have an orgasm when Debbie, that's my wife's name, eats your cunt. She is unbelievably good at sucking cocks, so I am certain she will be equally as good at sucking cunts. Plus she is hot. Just wait till you see her tits," I added.

"Oh I am sure she is a real hottie," she droned sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "Let me guess," She said, "overweight, floppy tits, worn out housewife, right?"

"Just wait," I said. "Well fuck, look what you have done now," I added.

"What?" she said, looking around the room. "What did I do?"

"All this talk has made me hard again," I said nodding to my rock hard cock. She had not bothered to cover herself and I had not either. "You sitting there with your hard nipples and your wet cunt staring me in the face, I have to fuck you now before you leave," I announced.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" she blurted. "You tell me you just want to see my cunt, then you fuck my mouth, and I have to swallow your load. I am supposed to let your fucking wife eat me and NOW you want to FUCK ME?" she bellowed. WHEN DO I GET THAT FUCKING VIDEO?" She screeched.

"Trust me, you will get it when my wife eats you," I said as I aimed my hard cock at her dripping cunt and jammed the head in quickly.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as my cock pressed deep inside of her. "You fucking asshole!" she moaned as I began fucking her viciously. "Just hurry up and get it over with," she gasped between moans.

Her cunt felt wonderful and judging by her nearly constant moaning, she was climaxing. I felt my cock flooded several times as her juices flowed. I felt my cum welling to the surface quickly as her tight cunt gripped my wet cock.

"Aaaaaarghhhhhhhh, Fuck your tight, fuck fuck, I moaned as I spurted my load deep in her cunt. Each thrust of my hips shot more cum inside of her. Finally I jammed my cock in deep and held it there in the mixture of her pussy juices and my cum as she thrashed and moaned nearly sliding off the sofa.

"Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, she wailed as I held my cock lodged deep inside of her.

I was finally able to regain my senses and I pulled my dripping wet cock out of her tight cunt with a popping noise. She collapsed back against the sofa, gasping for breath. Her tits heaved and jiggled as I stood over her. I reached down and clutched her hair pulling her forward to my soggy cock. It was covered in my cum and her juices.

"Clean me up," I said as I thrust my cock into her wide open mouth.

She dutifully sucked my cock clean. In its limp state she was easily able to get my entire cock in her mouth as she licked and sucked it hungrily.

Satisfied she had indeed cleaned my cock completely I said, "That will do cunt." I pulled my limp cock out of her mouth. "Now you can leave and wait for my call. When I call, I expect you to be here when I tell you and I expect you to get my wife to eat you out."

I was pulling her to her feet. She was very wobbly and unsteady on her feet. I reached over and grabbed her skirt and tossed it to her. "You don't need your panty hose or your panties, and your fucking bra is shot. Put your skirt on, get out and wait for my call.

She stumbled in somewhat of an orgasmic daze as she struggled to pull her skirt up and slip into her high heels. She had it about half way up when I shoved her toward the door. Cum was running down her legs as she stumbled and searched for her zipper on her skirt.

I opened the door and shoved her hot ass out just as she had managed to pull the skirt up to her waist. Her sport coat and blouse hung wide open and her bare tits wobbled and jiggled as she stumbled down the steps toward her car.

"You fucking cock sucker!" she blurted as she staggered trying to hold her skirt up.

"Nope," I laughed, "Remember, you are the one who sucks cocks. Wait for my call, and don't fuck this up or the video goes to Oz," I added.

She still had not found her zipper on her skirt and it dropped several times affording quick flashes of her naked ass as she clutched it to herself. She stumbled to the door of her car and the skirt dropped exposing her naked ass as she slid into the seat.

Since I had made myself presentable I stepped out to watch her fumble and jostle in her car trying to get her skirt pulled up, hooked and zipped. Then she pulled her blouse together, gave me a disgusted look, and buttoned her sport coat.

As she backed her car slowly out I waved politely. As she drove away she gave me the finger.

12