One More Pizza Delivery

Story Info
My wife orders another pizza and we're both surprised.
6.2k words
4.34
75.1k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Debbie emerged from the bathroom dressed in one of her newest acquisitions. Each clothing selection seemed to be sexier than the last. She was clearly gaining a great deal of confidence in her allure. And more importantly, she seemed to be enjoying herself.

She wore a silky cream colored peasant blouse that featured a low scooped neckline. The bottom of the blouse if you could call it that, only reached a short distance below her breasts which I was shocked to see were braless this morning.

This allowed her bare midriff to be on display down to her hip hugger skirt. The skirt was flared at the bottom and it was short, reaching a bit above mid thigh. Her long firm legs were bare and she wore a heeled pair of sandals.

Beet red, she spun around giving me a view of her G string cream colored panties. When she stopped her firm tits wobbled deliciously. Her nipples were on full display and quite obvious.

If she reached up above her head, the bottom of the blouse raised and you could see the bottoms of her firm tits.

"You like?" she said giggling and turning a deeper shade of red.

"Like? Hell baby I love!" I declared as my cock sprang to attention. "I figured we could wander through some of the shops in this burg today. You are going to flat out turn some heads and harden some cocks with that outfit," I said laughing as I rubbed my cock.

Gazing at herself in the full length mirror, she said, "I do have a pretty hot body, don't I?" she muttered as she twirled around.

"Saying you have a PRETTY HOT body is like saying a gold plated Rolls Royce is pretty expensive," I laughed.

Debbie's blushing redness gradually subsided the more shops we wandered through. She gradually got accustomed to the drooling stares from every man who caught a glimpse of her.

Several times she reached to examine an item on an upper shelf, flashing the undersides of her tits in the process. Everywhere I looked, guys were sneaking peeks whenever they got a chance.

She reached a point where she was clearly enjoying being on display. In one shop she was asking an employee about an item in a showcase. She bent down, leaning forward and pointed to an item, asking the price. The clerk had no idea what she was pointing to because the scooped neck of her blouse fell wide open and he could easily see both of her tits jiggling and both of her rock hard nipples.

"Ah ah ah, which item?" was all he could stutter.

"That one, right there," she said thrusting her finger forward. This caused her tits to jiggle and wobble all the more.

I don't think he ever figured out where she was pointing. I am sure he has told every other employee in the store about my wife's firm tits and engorged nipples.

She had fun flashing her tits and being on display all day long. She squatted down in front of one guy as she was examining an item on a lower shelf. Spreading her legs gave him an easy view of her panty covered wet pussy.

If I lost track of her in a store, all I had to do was follow the line of hard cock bulges until I located her.

"Any idea what you want to eat tonight?" I asked as we headed back toward out motel.

She was looking out the window as she replied. "I was kind of thinking about another pizza," she mumbled quietly as she gazed at the buildings we were passing.

I looked to see the back of her neck was beet red, and chuckled, "Seriously babe, you really love pizza huh?" I laughed.

She giggled and slapped at me, "Oh quit it. You and Ted are the ones that said I was addicted. I just thought it was fun and it's not something I can do where we live."

"If my baby wants pizza, my baby gets pizza," I declared with a chuckle. "She can have all of the pizza she can eat, or swallow."

That got me another slap as we pulled into our motel. I knew the day's activities had gotten her super horny. She had left a line of hard cocks behind her and was more than ready for another adventure.

I set up the camera as she quickly made the call to order a pizza.

"Did you call a different place?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "I called the same one," she added as she blushed. "I liked him and I kind of felt sorry for him so I figured he might want to come back. I mean he was clearly appreciative of what I did for him. I am sure he does not get that many chances."

"Oh I know he was appreciative babe. Anybody would be appreciative of getting a chance at you, but he may not be working tonight," I said.

"Well if not, then like before, at least we will have something to eat tonight," she giggled as she pulled her blouse over her head.

I arranged the curtains. It was getting dark outside and the motel lot did not have many cars in it so it would be easy for whoever brought the pizza to park.

Debbie slipped out of her skirt and pulled her panties off. She pulled the robe out of the closet and was about to put it on.

"Hold on babe," I said as I turned the camera on to record. "Seeing you bare naked is a cool way to start this video," I added.

She giggled, and cupped her tits squeezing them together, then tweaked her stiff nipples, and spread her legs. "That enough?" she giggled.

"Perfect," I replied as I headed to the door.

If Tubby was working tonight, I had an idea he might get here much quicker and I did not want him to see me.

I was right. Not more than 20 minutes after Debbie had called, a pizza delivery car pulled into a parking space in front of our room. Sure enough, the fat black dude I had nick named "Tubby" extricated his girth from the vehicle.

Tugging his pants up in the back he grabbed his pizza hot bag and headed to the door. I was surprised to see another head in the car. Tubby had brought someone with him.

He tapped on the door and my wife opened it wearing the white terry cloth bathrobe. They chatted a moment at the door and Tubby stepped aside as Debbie looked past him to the figure in the car.

She smiled and waved daintily at the figure in the car before moving back into the room followed by a waddling Tubby. The door closed.

"Well fuck," I thought to myself. I wouldn't be able to peek in to make sure everything was OK with my wife.

I was fidgeting in my car as I was trying to come up with a way to deal with the look out in Tubby's pizza delivery car, when the door to our room opened a crack.

Tubby peered out tentatively. Insuring there was no one near, he opened the door wider and stood there with his pants pulled down to his ankles. His stiff black cock bobbed as he signaled to the other person in his car. He waved for him to come into the room.

Reminiscent of the cartoon character "Flash" a tall skinny black guy was out of the car. Before he dashed to the door, he paused and looked to make sure no one was near. He undid his pants, and hurriedly stepped out of them. The he pushed his underwear down and stepped out of those, tossing them into the car. He quickly pulled his pants back on zipping up as he dashed to the door.

This was weird, I thought. Taking his shorts off before going in? I wondered what Tubby had told him.

I was right on his heels as I bounded across the parking lot to peer into the room to make sure my wife was OK. As I passed their car, I glanced in the window to see two sets of underwear on the back seat. Tossed on the back seat was one smaller pair and one giant pair. Clearly these guys were in a hurry to flash my wife, I thought. I checked to make sure I was not being watched and leaned over to peer inside.

Tubby appeared to be introducing my wife to the newcomer. He was taller than Tubby and like I said, skinny. He wore almost matching coke bottle glasses that Tubby wore. He nervously stood looking at my wife as he swayed from side to side.

Tubby was slowly stroking his now dripping cock as my wife and the newcomer exchanged what I assumed were pleasantries. My wife handed the skinny guy her phone after pointing out some things on it.

She then turned and removed her robe. She looked over her shoulder at Tubby and Skinny. She was her usual beet red color as she slowly turned to face them both. They were both shaking visibly. Skinny was rubbing his cock through his pants and Tubby was squeezing his.

Skinny stepped off to one side and held the phone up. He was clearly called in to be the camera guy as Tubby moved toward my wife.

I was nervous someone would see me clearly peeping in our room and I turned and dashed back to our car. Sitting in the car was not easy as I kept playing over in my mind what could possibly be happening inside.

Twenty minutes passed. I decided to get a quick peek, and dashed over to the room. I listened as I lingered and checked to make sure no one was looking. I quickly leaned over to see my naked wife on her knees in front of Skinny. His cock was buried in her mouth. Tubby was now the camera man as his limp cock bobbed and swung beneath his fat belly. His pants were still down around his ankles.

Then as he moved to catch my wife sucking Skinny's cock from a different angle I noticed he held a phone in each hand. "Holy shit," I thought to myself. He is filming this on his phone as well as Debbie's. The last thing I wanted was for videos of my wife sucking black cock to pop up on a porn site.

I dashed back to my car and pondered what I could do about this. I knew I could always confront them, but that option did not appeal to me all that much. I decided to keep my mouth shut. We were a long way from our home town and as nerdy as these two seemed, I doubted they would ever post these on a porn site. At least I was hoping they wouldn't. If they did, and someone recognized my wife, she would have to deny it was her, no matter what. This was bugging me a great deal.

Another twenty minutes passed and I was about to dash back over and grab another peek when our room door opened a crack. It stayed open just a crack for what seemed like an eternity. Finally it opened wide and Skinny staggered out with his cock hanging out of his open fly. He was followed by Tubby who waddled behind him, it appeared his cock was also hanging out, but under his gut, it was hard to tell for sure. My wife stood completely naked in the doorway.

Then she yelled something to them, and I watched her toss what looked like Tubby's pizza hot bag out toward his car.

He waddled back and bent over to pick up the bag. I thought I could see his cock was definitely hanging out of his fly when he reached for the bag. He staggered back to his car.

They got in their car and sat there for probably 5 minutes. Finally they started the car and drove off.

I bounded across the lot and into our room. Debbie was sitting cross legged on the bed naked and eating pizza.

"Umm, want some?" she giggled.

"You know what I want babe I said as I pulled the camera down and moved to hook it up to the TV.

I stripped off my clothes and dove onto the bed as I hit the play button. The video began with Debbie flashing the camera.

"So what was with the other dude?" I asked as I grabbed a slice of pizza.

She laughed and told me they were best friends and the skinny guy totally did not believe the fat guy when he had told him what had happened the night before. So when the call came in for another delivery to this room, Tubby leaped on it and picked up his buddy on the way.

She continued, "He figured he could at least show him how hot I was when I opened the door."

On the video there was a knock at the door and my wife opened it. There stood Tubby with a big smile on his face. Once he verified she had ordered the pizza he told her the price. He moved to one side allowing the figure in his car a view of my wife. He gave him a thumb up sign and the buddy waved back.

Debbie told him to step in while she got the money to pay for the pizza.

"Who is that in your car?" she asked.

"Oh he is my best friend. I told him how gorgeous you were and well he didn't believe me. He called me a bull shitter. So when I saw you called for a pizza, I stopped to pick him up and bring him along so he could see for himself how hot you are," he stammered.

"Is that all you told him about me?" Debbie asked.

"Oh yes, that was all." He clearly lied as he fidgeted and glanced nervously around the room.

"Did you tell him I wanted you to take naked pictures of me so my husband would stop calling me a prude?" she asked.

"Oh ah, well I might have ah, mentioned that," he shuffled with a worried look on his face. "B-b-but he didn't believe me!" he exclaimed.

"And I suppose you told him you put your penis in my mouth?" She asked with her arms crossed sternly.

"Ya, but he didn't believe any of that stuff, like I said," he stammered.

"Did you tell him I put my finger in your butt then let you finish in my mouth and that I swallowed it?" she asked.

"He definitely didn't believe that!" Tubby proclaimed.

"Do you trust him to keep his mouth shut?" Debbie asked.

"Oh sure, like I said he is my best friend. We hang out a lot." He beamed.

"Do you think he would take some pictures of you and me together? You know to prove to my husband I am no prude," she asked.

"Oh I know he would," Tubby quickly replied. "And he wouldn't tell a soul either, because he knows I'd beat the shit out of him if he did."

"Pull your pants and underwear down," she calmly said.

Shaking like a leaf, Tubby fumbled with his pants and finally pushed them down to his ankles. His cock bobbed up and down under his fat gut.

"Where are your shorts?" Debbie asked as she stared at his fat cock.

"Uh, I forgot them this morning," he clearly lied.

Debbie walked over to him and looking him in the eyes, reached under his belly. She gripped his cock and began pumping it. The feel of her small hand gripping his cock brought it immediately to a full fledged hard on.

Still wearing her robe she stood in front of the quivering Tubby, looking him directly in the eye as she calmly jacked his cock in her hand. His knees buckled the moment she gripped his cock and his legs shook as she pumped on his now dripping cock with both of her hands.

"Go signal you buddy to come in," she said as she continued to pump his cock.

He started to bend over to pull his pants up. "No," my wife said as she continued jacking his cock. "I want him to see you with your pants down around your ankles."

With his mouth hanging open, a confused look came over his face as my wife continued slowly pumping his cock.

"If your buddy sees you with your penis out, he will know you were telling him the truth," she said. "Now go signal him in," she said giving his cock an extra hard squeeze, and then swatting it with her open pre cum coated palm. His drooling cock swayed back and forth as he turned to go to the door.

Tubby shuffled over with his pants around his ankles. He opened the door a crack to peer out. Slowly he stuck his head out looking both ways. Satisfied no one was around; he opened the door and stood with his cock exposed as he signaled Skinny to come into the room.

Less than a second passed and Skinny bolted into the room. He may have been blushing. It's hard to say with black guys, but he did look nervous as he ogled my petite wife standing before him. She was definitely blushing as she looked the skinny middle aged black man up and down.

Tubby was squeezing his cock as he stood there watching my wife greet Skinny. She asked him if he knew how to take pictures and video's with a cell phone. He assured her he did and agreed to be the official photographer.

"My husband is always calling me a prude and these video's will prove to him I am not!" she said. "So can you take the video of what I and your friend do?" she questioned him.

"Oh you bet, I can do that," he replied excitedly.

"Is it ok if I take off my robe?" Debbie asked almost sheepishly.

"Sure! Oh hell yes, you bet, uh huh," they both chimed almost in unison.

She turned her back to them and as she lowered the robe off her naked shoulders I saw clearly how red she was. She was again breathing rapidly and after taking a deep breath, she spun around, which caused her firm tits to sway seductively. Her nipples were jutting out a full inch. Her areolas were swollen and each was topped by her rock hard nipples.

Skinny gasped and his already partially tented pants shot out even more. Tubby's cock was leaking even more pre cum as he continued to slowly stroke it as he marveled at my wife's firm body.

"You're supposed to be getting all of this on video!" my wife said scolding Skinny for not having the phone up and running.

He was standing there with a hard on bulging his pants and his mouth hanging open in disbelief at my wife's naked body.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry," Skinny blurted as he clicked the phones video function on. He was gazing at the image of Debbie in the view finder then.

"It's not fair that I am naked and your friend has his pants down to his ankles, and yet you don't" Debbie said to Skinny. "You need to take your pants off too so I can see your penis," she added.

He nervously laid the phone on the bed and fumbled with his pants. He unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He pushed his pants down forcing what looked like a long cock with them. Suddenly his black cock bobbed up like a spring board.

"No underwear for you either?" my wife said questioningly.

"Uh, oh I guess I forgot to wear any today," Skinny lied.

"Oh my, that's a nice one," she said as she stepped over and gripped his cock pumping it back and forth several times. His hand immediately cupped her right tit and he squeezed her extended nipple.

Still jacking his cock, she pulled back, "No no no, you can look, but don't touch," she scolded him. She continued pumping his rock hard cock, now with both hands.

Because of her admonishment, both of Skinny's hands fell to his side as my wife continued jacking him off. He towered over my wife, but then most people tower over her.

"Oh, you're leaking," she said as she was staring at his long cock in her hands. A large bubble of pre cum had formed at the tip of his cock.

Leaning down, she licked the pre cum from the tip of his cock and quickly sucked the head into her mouth for only a moment. "Pop" was the sound it made as she pulled her head back and stood up.

"I'll take care of you later," she said giving his cock a few more strokes then turning toward Tubby.

Debbie walked over to Tubby and reached out and gripped his dripping cock by the shaft and began slowly jacking him off.

"The video, the video," she barked at Skinny who was standing there shaking with his wet cock bobbing up and down.

"Oh shit, sorry," Skinny leaped to grab the phone. He also reached down to his pants and pulled out his cell phone at the same time, setting it to record so he and Tubby would have this on their own phone.

I had been casually finger fucking her, when she sat bolt upright blurting, "Holy shit! He videoed me using his phone too, that means they have me on their phone.

I too was surprised Skinny had started so early using two phones. This meant he had a whole lot of my wife on his phone. I calmed her down, saying he was off to one side and had not really been focused on her face. "I doubt anyone could recognize you from that angle," I added.

She turned a deeper shade of red as she said to Tubby, "Last night you asked me if you could put this in me. I told you no because I did not want to get pregnant."

Tubby's mouth was hanging open as he leaned forward to stare over his fat belly to see my wife's tiny hand jacking his cock. He was nodding in agreement with what she was saying.

She continued, "I felt bad about that and I decided, ah if you want to, you can put it in my b-b-butt," she stuttered shyly.

Tubby was speechless and it would not have surprised me if he had shot his load right then and there.

12