One Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had answered one of my questions anyway. I loved sucking cock. At least this cock. It was almost like masturbating, since I knew exactly what it was feeling like to him (me). I was sure that I was going to love being fucked too. I was so excited by this time that the red silk panties were thoroughly soaked, and as much as I was enjoying sucking his cock, I was aching to feel it inside my pussy. Dick was watching in fascination as his prick disappeared into my mouth and reappeared, glistening with saliva. After a few more long deep strokes, I stood up, and placed one leg on either side of his chair.

“Here’s another nice feature of this outfit I said, as I parted the silk panties to display my sopping cunt. With that, I lowered myself until I had the purple head of his prick just past the lips of my pussy, and then impaled myself completely to the hilt in one smooth motion.

“Oooh!” I said out loud, “That feels even better than I thought it would!”

And it did! I pulled up until just the head was still in my pussy and then lowered myself slowly down again. It felt wonderful. I started moving my hips back and forth as well as up and down. I could feel the heat of his engorged prick as it slid into me. I reached behind me so I could fondle his balls while we fucked. And we were fucking like two animals possessed. My juices were flowing so heavily that they were running down his balls. I knew I was having the desired effect on him, and I was surprised at the intense effect this was having on me. This was the most erotic and intense experience of my life. Dick had his hands on my hips, and was helping me raise and lower myself on him. I brought the hand I had been fondling his balls with up to his mouth so he could suck on my fingers and taste my pussy juice. I was really driving him wild now, and it occurred to me that there was another thing I wanted to try. Just when I was sure he was ready to cum, I pulled myself off, and kneeling in front of him, took his cock in my mouth as his sperm rocketed from the tip. He spurted what seemed like a cup of the hot, sticky stuff into my mouth, and I found myself swallowing and sucking as I milked his prick for more.

Dick had fallen back in the chair with his eyes rolled back and a smile on is face. I stood up, and made a production of removing the cum-soaked panties.

“There’s something else I’d like you to do…" I said as I backed onto the bed and lay back with my legs spread.

“I think I can guess what that is.” He said. I was sure he would. He crawled between my legs and started to lap the juices from my drenched pussy, running his tongue from just above my anus to the top of my slit. Then he concentrated on my clit, sucking the little bud into his mouth. Dick was having a marvelously electric effect on me as sucked and nibbled and tongued me towards the ultimate orgasm. This is exactly what I wanted. As he relentlessly and skillfully continued to lick my throbbing clit, I couldn’t help bucking my hips in time to his sucking and I held his head firmly with both hands to keep him where he needed to be for the best effect. As I approached a thundering orgasm, the room began to spin and lights begin to flash. As I went over the brink, I think I actually passed out.

I don’t know how long I was unconscious, but when I came back to my senses, I found myself back in my male body, lying between Belinda’s lovely long legs, savoring the taste of her juices. I was stunned, and looked closely at Belinda. She was sleeping peacefully, with a smile on her face. I crawled up next to her to cuddle with her and pulled the covers up over both of us.

My mind was spinning as I tried to make sense of all of this. As I wracked my brain, I found that I was able to fully recall the whole morning from both the male and female sides, as if I had done this all in two different days. I was really confused. I propped my head up on my hand as I gazed at the sleeping beauty next to me.

“Belinda?” I whispered. “Are you awake?”

She took a deep breath, and without opening her eyes, she said, “I just had the most amazing dream!” Still smiling, she appeared to drift off again.

“Was it about me?” I asked.

“Uh-huh.” She affirmed, and her smile broadened somewhat.

“Tell me what happened in your dream.” I whispered.

Belinda opened her eyes, finally, and turned to look at me. She just looked into my eyes for the longest time, and you could almost hear the wheels turning. Then she raised up enough so she could see the clock on the nightstand by the bed. Then she lifted up the covers and looked down at the sexy little red outfit she was wearing. Putting the covers down, she looked back into my eyes like she'd find an answer there that made sense.

"Do you know what happened in my dream?" She asked, looking searchingly into my eyes.

"Everything," I said, "except for one thing."

"What's that?" Belinda asked, propping her head up on her elbow.

"Where were you all that time?"

“I was right here. I could see and feel everything, but I just couldn’t do anything about it. I thought I was dreaming the whole thing.” Belinda said. “It was like sitting in the back seat of a car while someone else drives.”

“Wow!” I said, “You were aware of everything that was going on? Why didn’t you say something?

“Oh, I tried, but I couldn’t. I was just along for the ride.” She said, and then looking at me with amusement in her eyes, “No pun intended.”

I looked into her deep blue eyes and asked, “Could you hear what I was thinking?”

Belinda nodded and said, “Uh-huh, every naughty little thought.”

"And you couldn't do anything to stop me from doing what I wanted to?"

Belinda shook her head. "No."

It was my turn to stare at her. I imagined how I might feel if I someone else were in complete control of my body, and asked, “Didn’t that bother you?”

She looked at me thoughtfully for a minute, and then said with a grin, “Only when I thought you were going to actually order the bacon and eggs for breakfast. I hate bacon.”

I cracked up at that, and laughed out loud.

At that, Belinda gave me a quick kiss on the lips and hopped out of the bed. She held her hand out to me, and said, “C’mon, let’s take a shower. We can try this again a little later." And pulling me into the bathroom with her, said with a twinkle in her eye, "But next time.... I get to drive!”

12