One Mother's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Ryan pushed his cock as far as it would go into his mother's working throat it made Donna push down on Bobby's rigidness. Her second orgasm took her almost by surprise. She hadn't even touched her clit and here she was having one of the most intense cums of her life. Her hot grasping asshole clutched and pulled at Bobby's ever expanding cock. She had never known that she could cum from having her ass royal fucked but now she knew and it would not be the last time that she would cum that way.

Bobby felt her ass cum around his aching cock and held on to her pantied ass tight as his body stiffened and her tight shit chute pulled the first of many thick ropes of cum out of his aching nuts and into the dark warmth of her clutching asshole. He pumped load after load of his stringy jit into her sucking ass and held onto her ass for dear life as it drained him of his enormous load.

Bobby's whole body shook with his huge intense cum wad which caused him to suck harder on Ryan's nuts. The sensation of his friend sucking his aching balls and the look on his mother's face as it was totally stuffed with hard cock proved too much for Ryan and while still looking directly into his mother's beautiful blue eyes he started to let go with his own large pent up load.

Donna held on tight to her son's hips as he bucked and filled her mouth with an incredibly large load of sweet cream. Rope after thick rope drained from his balls which Bobby still greedily sucked at. Donna tried to keep it all in her mouth but there was just too much of the heady thick cum pumping from her son's engorged cock that it began to leak out of the sides of her mouth and dripped onto Bobby's chin. As soon as Bobby felt the thick cum on his chin he pulled off of Ryan's balls and opened his mouth to accept the sweet nectar drooling from his best friend's mother's mouth.

Ryan pulled his cock slowly from his mother's mouth and the still spurting head left a long chunky rope of cum across her lips. His cock bounced down and the head brushed across Bobby's sucking lips smearing them with his load as well. The last few surges of his cum spilled into his friend's mouth and he pushed the softening cock into it finishing his cum in Bobby's grateful gullet. Bobby sucked hard, getting every drop of cum from Ryan's cock before leaning up and licking the mess from Donna's face. Donna held Bobby face and kissed him long and hard letting him lick whatever was left of Ryan's load from her mouth. He greedily sucked at her tongue making sure none of his friend's large load went to waste.

Ryan now completely drained of cum fell down on the bed next to his best friend. He had ended up with his head down by his friend's knees. He could see that Bobby's cock was still embedded in his mother's overly stretched asshole. He watched as his mother pulled up off of Bobby's cock dislodging it from her dark depths with and audible pop. Ryan could see that Bobby's cock was covered in cum and his mother's assjuice. Bobby's cock looked like it needed a little more attention. With little pause, Ryan grabbed Bobby's softening glistening cock and popped the whole messy thing into his mouth right to the root. The taste was incredible. He could taste his mother's abused ass and his beat friend's seed and could not get enough.

His mother had turned to watch as her son cleaned his best friend's cock of their shared juices. The gusset of her blue panties, now a total mess had slipped back over her abused asshole and she could feel the huge load that Bobby had deposited leaking out into it. She had another nasty idea and grabbed her son's head as he finished cleaning Bobby up and pushed him down onto his back. She stood above him and lowered her pantied crotch to his face as she had done earlier only now she made sure her leaking asshole was directly over his mouth. When her panty covered swollen hole was seated in his mouth she looked directly into his eyes and said "Mother needs some cleaning too" and pushed. Bobby's thick abundant load slimed out of her ass, through her soaked panties and into her son's waiting mouth. Ryan greedily sucked at his mother's clutching asshole. Every time she pushed, her asshole would distend and poke against her ruined gusset. Ryan held it between his lips siphoning Bobby's huge mess from it until she relaxed it and it pulled back into her. She pushed one last time and Ryan made sure he had sucked his friend's entire spent load from his gorgeous mother's busted asshole.

Donna leaned up off of him and Bobby immediately began to lick up the sperm that had trickled down Ryan's cheeks. Donna joined Bobby and they both cleaned Ryan's face of any trace of cum. All three sucked and licked each other's tongues sealing forever the bond they had created that day. When they had finished Donna lay on one side of Ryan curled into him and Bobby lay on the other side also wrapped around his sculpted torso. He looked to his friend who was resting his head on Ryan's shoulder with his eyes closed and an incredible look of contentment on his face. Then he looked to the most beautiful woman in the world, his mother, who also lay with her head on his shoulder also. He noticed a strand of cum clinging to her ear lobe. He reached out scooped it up with his finger and popped it in his mouth savoring the rich flavor.

Donna opened her eyes and looked at her son as he sucked the mess from his fingers. He looked at her and said, "So, you wanted to talk to me about something?"

She sat up, playfully slapped his hard chest and said, "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about helping me pick out fresh panties for us to wear now that these need the washer." She pointed to the panties they were wearing which by this time reeked of their sex. She hopped up and headed toward her room and her hamper.

Ryan nudged Bobby and said, "Come on dude, Mom's getting us fresh panties. The night's still young." They followed Donna to her room with their arms around each other's shoulders still wearing her abused panties wanting more.

12