One Neighbor Ch. 04

Story Info
Pamela's dad almost catches us.
4.7k words
4.46
30.9k
24

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday rolled around and Ted showed up wearing his customary sweat pants and a tee shirt for our somewhat regular cribbage game.

Lately however various members of his crew have been dropping by as well. These crew members had such a good time with my wife at the poker party that I missed, they never miss a chance to drop by when Ted tells them it is ok. (One Poker Party I Missed) Today was no exception. Debbie was standing by Ted. She was wearing her shorty robe loosely tied with nothing on under it, pouring his coffee as he playfully tweaked her firm nipples through the light material of her robe, when the doorbell rang. Debbie would giggle and swat at Ted's hands as he pinched or tweaked one of her nipples.

I glanced at my phone and saw who was at the front door. "Looks like Emo and Todd have dropped by for the cribbage tournament," I chuckled.

Debbie blushed bright red as she sighed heavily and moved to pour my coffee. "I'll get two more cups," she kind of moaned.

I let Emo and Todd in and noticed their obvious bulges in their sweatpants, I had to chuckle.

"You've got your work cut out for you today babe," I laughed as I brought Emo and Todd into the dining room to join Ted and me around the table.

"Oh har de har har," Debbie said sarcastically as she brought two more coffee cups from the kitchen. "Hi Emo, Hi Todd," she groaned as she began pouring their coffee.

"Debbie may I say you look absolutely ravishing today," Emo said gleefully as he rubbed his obvious erection through his sweatpants.

"Ah I was about to say the exact same thing," Todd chimed in sporting a toothy smile.

"Put a lid on it guys," Ted laughed. "She knows why you're both here," Ted chuckled as he lifted up and slid his sweatpants down to his ankles. His huge black cock sprang up and waved from side to side from his crotch. He had grabbed a pillow from the sofa when he came in. He slid his chair back from the table, reached down and pulled the pillow between his spread legs, and glanced toward my beet red wife who had just finished pouring the additional cups of coffee.

My wife was somewhat reluctantly moving toward Ted, "I have to hit the can first," I said as I stood and headed in the direction of the bathroom.

I took a leak and on the way back, I glanced out the window and saw Pamela in her white hot work out outfit coming up our driveway. I raced to the front door and opened it before she had a chance to ring our doorbell.

Putting my finger to my lips to signal her to be quiet, I brought her in and whispered for her to not say anything. Leading her, we both tiptoed down the hallway and peered around the corner.

As I had expected, Ted was sprawled back on his chair. His legs straight out in front of him and spread wide. My wife was on her knees and had his huge cock deep in her throat.

I pulled Pamela from behind me and had her peek around the corner. I heard her gasp as she saw my wife's face being pulled tight to Ted's crotch. His large black balls were squeezed against her chin. We could hear her "Ack, Ack, Ack," sounds as she struggled to keep Ted's long cock buried in her throat.

When Ted released the grip he had on her head she slowly pulled back revealing for the first time how long Ted's huge cock was and obviously how far into her throat he had shoved it.

Pamela gasped louder this time. This got the attention of both Emo and Todd who were both standing on the other side of my wife and Ted watching her suck Ted's cock. Both of them had their sweatpants down around their ankles and were busy stroking their long black cocks as they watched my wife.

"How does she do that?" Pamela whispered to me. She was totally blown away as my Ted pulled my wife's head back forward shoving his cock deep into her throat.

"You can ask her," I whispered back. "I'm guessing practice," I chuckled.

Todd and Emo were struggling to decide who to watch. My wife with Ted's cock in her throat, or this startling looking young thing standing in the entryway wearing all white, with large and very firm looking tits, long firm legs and very short shorts.

Ted bellowed, "Here it comes Debbie, here it COMESSSSSSSS, Arghhhhhhhhh!" His cum filled my wife's mouth and she swallowed repeatedly gasping and choking, but managing to swallow his load with only a small amount escaping her lips and drizzling down her chin.

Finally, she fell back from Ted's crotch. His long black cock limp and wet fell across his thigh with a small amount of cum dribbling from the tip. Debbie quickly gripped his flaccid cock and sucked the last little dribble from it, then again fell back gulping in deep breaths of air. Her robe had parted and her firm tits with her engorged nipples rose and fell rapidly as she gulped in air.

I pushed the now beet red Pamela forward toward them all and said, "I need to introduce you all," I chuckled.

Debbie glanced up and smiled as she saw Pamela had joined us.

Pamela blushed as I pushed her over to stand just on the other side of Ted from Emo and Todd. Both of their black cocks were rock hard and pointing directly at her firm young body.

"Pamela, this is ah Ted," I chuckled as Ted, wide eyed and staring her up and down feebly reached to shake her hand. "Pleased to meet ya Pamela," he more or less groaned with his wet cock still laying limp across his thigh.

Pamela trembled as she reached and gently shook his hand. Her eyes darted between his hand and his wet cock draped over his thigh.

"And this is Todd," I indicated pointing toward the shorter of the two black guys standing on the other side of the semi prone sprawled Ted.

"Hi Pamela," Todd said as he stopped jacking himself off and reached to shake her trembling hand. Pamela stared at his pre cum drooling cock as she feebly shook his hand which was wet with his pre cum.

"And this is Emo," I laughed as I pointed to the taller and skinnier black guy over Ted. Emo's eyes were the size of saucers as he studied Pamela's firm body from her tits to her long legs.

"Very very nice to meet you Pamela," the smiling Emo said as he moved closer and reached for Pamela's hand to shake it. When he gripped her hand he pulled her forward and pulled her hand down to his stiff cock rubbing it the length of his cock. "Feel free to shake this too Pamela," he grinned widely as he released her hand on his cock.

Still trembling and beet red, Pamela closed her hand around Emo's hard cock and shook it a little like a handshake. "Nice to meet you t-t-too," she stammered faintly.

Ted and Debbie were both staring up as Pamela was shaking Emo's cock like you would shake someone's hand. They both chuckled.

Emo stepped quickly around Ted and said, "Perhaps you would like to get to know him a little better," he grinned widely as he placed his hands on Pamela's shoulders and pressed her down in front of him.

Pamela slowly kneeled in front of Emo staring at his long cock the entire time. When she was on her knees, Emo gripped his cock and brushed it lightly across her lips. She opened her mouth to gasp and gulp in air and Emo pressed the fat head of his cock into her mouth.

Holding Pamela's head on both sides, Emo began to pump his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Todd quickly circled Ted and reached to pull Pamela's top up over her bra less firm tits. "Oh baby," Todd moaned as he cupped her tits and caressed them pinching her erect nipples.

Emo was pulling Pamela's head more forward with each thrust of his hips. He was clearly reaching the opening to her throat as she would retch and choke when his cock pressed against her throat. Her arms hung to her sides with her hands balled into fists as Emo continued to try and force his cock into her throat.

Just then the doorbell rang. I quickly glanced at my phone and saw it was Pamela's dad.

"Shit," I said. "Pamela, it's your dad. You and Debbie get to the basement. You guys are working out. The rest of us," I commanded. "This is a cribbage tournament," I added as I helped my wife to her feet.

The guys all pulled their sweatpants up and gathered around the table in their chairs. Pamela and Debbie dashed toward the stairway to the basement. Satisfied with the appearance, I went to let Ralph in.

"Ralph," I smiled as I opened the door. "Hey do you play cribbage too?" I said as I smiled and invited him in.

Ralph got a puzzled look on his face and whispered, "I was just wondering what all the ah..." he paused to check there was no one close by, "I mean," he whispered. "What are all the black guys doing here?" he mumbled.

I laughed. "Well come on in buddy, I will introduce you," I chuckled.

Emo and Ted were in the middle of a game and paused as Ralph and I stepped into the dining room.

"Hey guys, this is my good neighbor Ralph. That was his daughter you saw go downstairs with Debbie a while ago to work out," I said.

I introduced Ralph to my associate Ted, and two of his employees, Emo and Todd. "We have somewhat regular cribbage tournaments here at my place, and this gives me a chance to supplement my income," I laughed.

"HA, you wish," Ted laughed. "No way," Todd chuckled. "I'm making a comeback," Emo laughed.

"You want some coffee?" I asked Ralph.

"Oh no, no I had my fill already," he chuckled. "So the girls are downstairs?" he muttered.

"Ya, you want to see Debbie's set up?" I asked. "She has a real gym down there," I added.

"Come on, I will take you down," I said as I moved toward the hallway. "HEY GIRLS, I'M BRINGING RALPH DOWN," I yelled to alert them.

We walked down the metal steps, our shoes clanging all the way. I pointed out my home office as we walked down a corridor. "And this is the bathroom, and shower for after the girls finish their workout," I said.

We entered the largest room in the basement where Debbie had her gym equipment. There were racks of free weights, a bench for various bench exercises, rowing machines, stair steppers, a universal weight machine, where Pamela was currently doing seated fly presses, and toward the back of the room, a treadmill.

Debbie was doing a brisk walk on the treadmill. Ralph's attention immediately focused on my wife. Because the treadmill was higher and because it would suddenly raise in the front to simulate an incline, her shorty robe did not conceal as much as I think she assumed it would.

As Ralph and I walked toward the two of them, I could see my wife's wet cunt flashing several times. When the treadmill elevated in the front, we were both given the clear view of her wet cunt as she briskly walked up the simulated incline, her robe parting just above her crotch. Her incredible tits jiggled and wobbled deliciously under the sheer fabric and her nipples stood hard and very obvious.

As Ralph walked past his daughter who was seated and pressing the arms of the universal gym together in front of her in the fly exercise he only glanced at her then immediately stared at my wife, farther back in the room.

"How are you doing sweetheart?" Ralph said as he stared past her to my wife.

"Fine daddy, I love working out with Debbie," Pamela gushed. When she pressed her arms together in front of her, her tits seemed to swell. When she let her arms go back, the underside of her firm tits were visible under the short open bottomed top. I know Ralph did not even notice since all of his attention was on Debbie.

"Good, that's good sweety, you keep it up, it's good for you," Ralph muttered as he slowly strolled past his daughter focusing one hundred percent of his attention on my scantily clad wife laboring on the treadmill.

As Ralph passed Pamela I reached and cupped both of her firm tits giving them a squeeze. I then reached under the short top and clutched them both squeezing and pinching her nipples. Pamela gasped as she tried to look to see where her dad was. She had no reason to worry since her dad was casually strolling behind her toward where Debbie was. He was focused like a laser on my wife's body.

From time to time, we all do stupid things. As I look back, this was a stupid thing I did that could have ruined a very sweet deal I had going. But regardless, I did it. On a stupid whim, I pulled my semi hard cock out and stepped up to Pamela. Her mouth fell wide open in total shock and I seized the opportunity to shove my cock deep in her wide open mouth. I gripped her hair and pulled her face forward lodging my cock a short distance in her throat, my hips pumped my cock in and out of her mouth a few times rapidly. Then as fast as I did that, I jerked my cock out of her throat and stuffed it back safely in my sweatpants. Pamela gagged audibly and coughed.

"Are you ok sweetie?" Ralph yelled over his shoulder not bothering to divert his rapt attention from ogling my wife's flashing her wet cunt as she walked.

Pamela coughed, and managed to sputter out, "I'm fine daddy, I just swallowed wrong," she said. I had to chuckle at that. At the same time I shuddered to think what would have happened if he had suddenly turned and saw me with my cock in his daughters mouth. It was hot to do that though, so close to her dad. "Damn good thing her dad is so fucking hot for my wife," I thought to myself.

I moved to stand just beside Pamela who had regained some of her composure after the total shock of me shoving my cock into her throat as she was struggling to do the pectoral fly exercise.

Ralph was standing just below my wife. The treadmill set higher and it had moved to an incline position. Ralph could see Debbie had a headset on more than likely playing upbeat music as she walked up the simulated incline. She was beet red which I assumed Ralph would mistake for working out vigorously.

In the incline position her wet cunt was on full display. I knew Debbie was absolutely not aware she was showing as much as she was. She was clearly not enamored with Ralph and would not have given him the show she was giving him had she been aware.

As Ralph feasted on his view of my wife's cunt, I reached to my side and slid my hand down Pamela's shorts to slide one of my fingers inside her wet pussy. She lurched as I did this. Watching Ralph I began finger fucking his daughter only about fifteen to twenty feet behind him. Pamela had just pulled the weights up by closing her arms in front of her when I thrust my hand in her shorts and slide a finger in her cunt. The weights clanged down as the shock of my doing this shocked her yet again, and her arms flew back clearly from losing her concentration.

I figured if Ralph was visually feasting on my wife's wet cunt, I would finger fuck his daughters.

I pulled my dripping wet finger out of Pamela's cunt and slid it into her gasping mouth for her to suck clean. Leaning over I whispered, "Better close your legs when your dad walks by baby, your crotch is wet and it shows," I chuckled.

"WE SHOUL GO RALPH, LET THE GIRLS WORK OUT," I yelled at Ralph.

"Oh ah ya sure, be right there," He mumbled as he stepped around behind my wife and leaned over to glimpse her firm apple ass under her robe. Reluctantly he moved in my direction as I headed back toward the doorway.

Ralph patted Pamela on her shoulder as he passed her. He was looking at my wife though. "You keep it up Pamela, it's good for you ya know," he mumbled.

"Oh I will daddy, Debbie is teaching me all kinds of neat things," she giggled as Ralph moved toward me. He had not even glanced more than once at Pamela. Who could blame him with the show my wife was putting on?

As we moved toward the stairway, Ralph feverishly whispered, "your wife was naked under that short robe," he practically gasped.

"Well she normally works out nude; she says it is easier to clean up afterwards. I am sure she threw that robe on when I yelled down to them that we were coming down. I know she was NOT aware she was showing as much as she was," I added with a chuckle.

"I could see her cunt," Ralph whispered.

"I know so could I," I chuckled. "Nice huh?" I laughed.

"NICE!" he accidentally blurted. "Man she is so hot and not an ounce of fat, talk about an incredible body. And her nipples, did you see how hard they were under that flimsy material?" Ralph was clearly beside himself.

"I have always told my wife those were two of her finer points," I chuckled as we ascended the stairs.

"How is she sleeping these days," Ralph whined.

"Sorry to say better, but I will keep you posted you horny old bastard," I laughed.

"I know, I know, I am sorry, it's just that... Wow," he added.

"So you play cribbage, I am sure the guys would welcome your money," I laughed as we reached the top of the stairs.

"Nope, never played and I like my money where it is," he laughed. "I need to get back, Gwen wants me to take her shopping, ugh," he groaned.

As he walked past the dining room, he stuck his head in and told the guys it was nice to meet them all and good luck in their game and he left.

I yelled downstairs to the girls that the coast was clear. As I walked back into the dining room, Emo already had his sweatpants down around his ankles and so did Todd. Ted sat there sipping his coffee chuckling.

The girls came into the dining room giggling. "That was close," Debbie laughed.

"I couldn't believe what you did to me down there," Pamela gasped.

"Hey believe me; your dad was focused on my wife. I could have done more, the way he could not take his eyes off Debbie in her shorty robe showing what she was showing," I laughed.

"What do you mean, showing what I was showing?" Debbie quickly asked.

"Babe, we could see your cunt," I laughed.

"OH NOOOOOO," she whined. "Oh no, now I will never be able to look him in the eyes again," she whimpered, overdoing it a bit in my opinion for the benefit of Pamela. I guessed my wife knew full well what he could see. It was important that Pamela did not know that and especially that Ralph did not know it either.

"Well at least I know my dad is normal. As hot as you are Debbie, I can understand why he was looking," Pamela chimed in grinning.

"Well what's done is done," I laughed. "We can't unring a bell," I added.

Pamela turned beet red when she saw Emo sitting in his chair leering at her as he stroked his long cock. He had turned his chair in her direction and had his legs wide with his balls dangling as he slowly pumped his leaking cock.

"I didn't get to finish my introduction miss Pamela," he grinned a toothy grin.

Pamela looked at my wife who shrugged her shoulders and nodded toward Emo. "It's up to you sweet cheeks," she chuckled.

Pamela looked at Emo's big cock oozing pre cum from the tip. Slowly and hesitantly she crossed the room toward him. When she reached his chair she just stood there and stared at his cock as he slowly stroked it. The pre cum was running down the sides of his cock giving it a shiny glisten as he slowly pumped it.

She drew a deep breath as she knelt down between his wide spread long skinny legs.

Emo reached over and clutched her hair gently, and then pulling her by her hair drew he face down to his cock. Pamela's mouth was wide open as she was breathing in gasps by this time. Emo pulled her hair toward him and the fat head of his black cock popped into her mouth.

Watching this with rapt attention was Ted who was now quickly pitching his own reenergized tent in his crotch. Debbie got down to her knees and began sucking Todd's cock with a vengeance. Todd was gritting his teeth as he slammed his cock deep into my wife's throat repeatedly. I didn't figure he would last long at that rate.

Pamela had pulled her short top up exposing her magnificent tits and was kneading them with her hands as Emo slouched back in his chair and fucked her mouth.

Ted got up from his chair and dropped his sweat pants exposing his huge cock that had come back to life. He walked around behind the kneeling Pamela and reached down sliding her short shorts down over her knees with her help and off.

12