One Neighbor Ch. 05

Story Info
Pamela likes to tease. I find a way to get even.
2.8k words
4.5
25.1k
13

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it has turned out, our unattractive teenaged nerd next door has undergone a dramatic transformation, in more ways than the obvious.

First of all, when my wife changed her ever present basic ponytail hairstyle, her nose is no longer the first thing you notice. Well of course her clothing has done a lot in that area as well. I don't think she ever wears a bra. Clearly at her age, and especially now that she works out regularly with Debbie, she does not need one. Her large tits are firm and magnificent.

Debbie helped her pick out a different style of glasses. That coupled with her styling her hair differently, has made a radical change. Her overbite is mysteriously sexy, at least in my opinion it is. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact I have had my cock in her mouth so many times. All kidding aside, she attracts attention now and guys notice her. Her long firm legs, perfectly proportioned body, tits not too big and definitely not too small, and her firm apple ass, it just all seems to come together.

I don't know if it is because of her leading such a sheltered and censored life and now she is seeing the reaction she gets, or perhaps she has secretly always been what some might consider a sex addict. Since our involvement with Pamela began however, she jumps at any chance to do something sexual. I attribute it to pent up sexual frustration. She flashes me her tits whenever she can safely. She is always looking at my crotch and licking her lips seductively. She seems to enjoy teasing me.

My wife just chuckles and attributes her behavior to having led such a sheltered life and now finding what she has missed. Anyway, on with the most recent incident.

I have been looking into building a gazebo in my backyard and I took my architects plans over to show Ralph in the event I needed a variance. His property might come into question.

Gwen was out on their deck reading. Ralph invited me in and I sat across from him and rolled the plans out on his coffee table. As he studied the plans, Pamela walked past in the hallway. Spotting me, she did a double take and backed up to wave and say hi.

"Hi Gary, how is Debbie?" she smiled.

"Hey ya kiddo, she is great, she loves working out with you," I replied smiling.

She was wearing a terry cloth robe. The doorway to the living room was behind Ralph who was studiously looking over my plans. Seeing that she was behind her dad, she smiled at me and then squared up and pulled her robe wide open.

She was totally naked and I was glad her dad was seriously studying my plans; otherwise the shocked look on my face would have been hard to explain.

She smiled as she cupped her firm tits and squeezed them leaning her head downward, she licked her nipples and gave me a big smile.

"I am headed to the shower or I would join you two," she said.

My mouth had dropped open in shock and I know my eyes were the size of hubcaps as I licked my lips and savored the sight of her firm naked body.

She smiled and waved as she left.

Ralph asked me a couple of questions, and I pointed out the answers and flipped to a different section to explain more. He nodded as he began flipping between pages.

Pamela reappeared in the doorway. She held and index finger to her lips signaling me to stay quiet. Then she pulled her other hand from behind her and she was holding what looked like a twelve inch rubber cock. It swayed from side to side in her hand as she smiled. I later learned my wife had given her the rubber cock so she could practice learning how to deep throat. She had been amazed when she watched Debbie take a cock all the way in her throat.

I took a big gulp and quickly reached behind me to pull a pillow around to place on my lap.

This caused Pamela to quickly grip her mouth to keep from laughing out loud and dart out of the doorway. The vixen was getting a big kick out of my obvious discomfort.

She regained her composure and reappeared in the doorway again placing a finger to her lips telling me to be quiet.

She then untied her robe and it fell open, exposing her tits and cunt. She pulled the rubber cock up to her mouth and began sucking the head of it in her mouth.

I was surprised how much of the cock she managed to get in her mouth without choking. She had obviously been practicing. Then she pulled the cock out and grinned as she slid it down across her tits, and then down to her wet cunt. Still grinning widely, she glanced down and shoved the head of the rubber cock into her cunt.

I was almost in pain and Pamela was enjoying every second of teasing me beyond belief. I leaned forward with my elbows pressing down on the pillow I had covering my hard cock in my pants.

Pamela with her big grin would tilt her head from side to side, then form her mouth as if saying "ohhhh" and shove the cock into her cunt deeper, and smile at me. She held her one free hand up as if she was gripping an invisible cock, open her mouth then pump her hand gripping the invisible cock back and forth in front of her mouth. Then she would point to the pillow on my lap, then to her mouth.

I was breathing almost in gasps as I rolled my eyes at her antics. She gripped her mouth to stifle a laugh, and then disappeared from the doorway. Moments later she peeked and then stepped back with her robe still wide open and the rubber cock still in her cunt.

Ralph asked me a couple more questions and it was all I could manage to stutter and stammer out reasonable answers for him. My attention was clearly not on any gazebo at that time.

Pamela was grinning ear to ear as she began pumping the huge dildo in and out of her wet cunt. She had spread her legs wide and was forcing the cock deeper with each thrust. When she would pull it out it would be dripping with her juices and then she would drive it in deeper.

She was pumping a good eight or nine inches into her cunt rapidly when she suddenly stopped and pulled the wet dildo out of her cunt. She lifted it to her mouth and sucked it in. When she had cleaned her juices off the fake cock, she grinned widely and turned. Looking over her shoulder, she pulled her robe around her exposing her perfectly shaped firm ass to me.

I know I had to be sweating as I stammered and blurted answers to some of Ralph's seemingly endless questions. I only hope my answers made some sort of sense. I can't even recall exactly what I said.

Pamela, looking over her shoulder reached behind her with one hand and pulled her ass cheek to one side. With the other hand she clutched the rubber cock as she positioned it on her tight sphincter. Gritting her teeth she pressed the fat head of the cock in. Suddenly it popped inside her asshole and she drove it a good three inches deep immediately. She pulled it out partially, and then jammed it deeper into her asshole.

Here I had been blaming Frisky, her dog, all this time, when unbeknownst to me she had been working with this big rubber cock. But then, she did say Frisky always got hard when she was giving him his baths. Who knew what part Frisky played in her sexual adventures? Maybe one day I would ply her with wine and see if she would tell me what, if anything, she had ever done with her dog.

She had to have at least seven or eight inches of the cock in her asshole, when she straightened up and pulled the robe back around her. She turned to face me again and grinned. She pulled the robe over herself and tied the cord in front.

Then she walked into the room and leaned over the sofa to give her dad a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be in the shower daddy if anyone calls," she said as she grinned at me.

Ralph was deep into the plans as he muttered, "Huh, oh ok sweetie," without looking up.

She stood straight and pulled her robe apart flashing her incredible tits at me then covered them quickly. "Nice seeing you Gary," she said with a big smile.

"Oh hey," I blurted. "It was great to see you too Pamela," I said through partially gritted teeth.

She turned and bent over slightly showing me the noticeable lump under the rear of her robe. She had to have her ass clenched tightly to keep the dildo in her ass. As she passed through the doorway, she reached and pulled the robe up in back. The rubber cock was still lodged in her asshole. She turned to face me, untied her robe and pulled it wide open again, and then with a flourish, she dramatically swung a hand to her lips and blew me a kiss, before disappearing down the hallway.

I know I had to be sweating. My rock hard cock felt wet as I knew I was pouring pre cum from Pamela's production. I was glad I had worn darker sweatpants. That teenaged tease had driven me crazy and she loved every second of what she was doing.

I vowed to myself to get even with that temptress someway. I had to chuckle to myself because she knew how to ring my bell. I was pleasantly surprised when an opportunity came up later on this same day to even the score, so to speak.

Pamela was on their deck in the rear of their house reclining on a lounge chair reading a book, when I noticed Ralph and Gwen leaving in their car. I look for opportunities like this so I dashed next door and went down the side through their back gate to sneak up on her.

"So your little show this morning was hard on an old guy like me," I said as I stepped around the corner surprising her.

"Oh, you scared me Gary," she blurted as she jumped. She chuckled, "You liked the show huh?" she grinned. "I just couldn't resist," she added. "Good thing there was a pillow handy huh," she laughed.

"Where did your folks take off to?" I asked.

"Dad was just taking her to the drug store to pick up a prescription or something like that," she said.

"Perfect," I said as I stepped closer to her lounge chair and pulled my sweatpants down in the front and pulled my cock out. I straddled her lounge chair over her face. "I have a deposit to make," I laughed as I reached down and pulled her face toward my cock.

"GARY!" She yelled. "They won't be gone that long, the drug store is only a couple of blocks away," she said frantically as she squirmed clutching her book.

"Well then you better get with it if you expect to finish in time. After this morning, you owe me little girl," I chuckled as I held her head and swiped my cock across her pursed lips.

"Garyyy," she whined. "We don't have timmmuuuurrrrrfff," she tried to say as I cut her off by shoving my cock in her mouth as she was talking. She was still holding her book with both hands as I began fucking her mouth. Her hands gripped the book tightly as I was jamming my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Ackkk, aacccckkkkk," she began gagging as I pressed my cock into her throat. Her hands were practically tearing her book in half as I shoved my cock deeper down her convulsing throat. I was surprised to feel my balls press against her chin. This was the first time I had managed to get my cock this far down her throat.

Finally I pulled my cock out until just the head was between her lips and I started jacking off. She was gasping for air as we heard her folks pull into the drive way and their garage door start to open. She immediately began to squirm frantically.

Pamela was in a state of panic at that point and was trying to push me back. Her book went flying. I felt my cum nearly there and clenched her hair holding my cock inside her mouth. She shoved at me just as a huge spurt of cum burst from my cock it streaked across her chin down to her tits. I shoved my cock in her mouth at that point and pumped the next two or three spurts inside her mouth.

We heard the garage door start to close and knew her folks would be inside the house very shortly. Pamela was gagging and swallowing as fast as she could. I pulled my limp cock from her mouth, stuffed it back in my sweatpants and dashed around the side of their house headed for the gate.

Pamela was wearing a light blue button up blouse and shorts. She lurched to her feet coughing and still gagging some and reached for her book as the back door opened and her mom and dad stepped out to the deck.

"Are you ok," Gwen asked as Pamela coughed and looked for her book.

"Oh I just choked on my own spit," she managed to say between coughs.

I quietly exited through their gate just as they stepped out. Pamela managed to retrieve her book and she moved to sit back down on the lounge chair trying to gather her wits about her in the process. She wiped my cum off her chin and rubbed it into her white shorts as she sat down.

"Hi ya neighbors," I yelled from my side of the fence.

Gwen and Ralph looked over and waved back at me. "Hey Gary," Ralph said with a big smile as he walked off his deck heading in my direction.

"What is that on your new blouse?" I heard Gwen ask Pamela.

Pamela looked down at the streak of my cum down across her tits and she quickly swiped her hand down the length of it rubbing it in, during the process. "Oh," she gasped. "That's milk, I ah didn't realize I had missed my mouth that much," she nervously replied. "Darn," she added as she kept rubbing the cum in. "I better go change," she said as she sprung up from the chair and headed for the door.

"Well Pamela, I swear..." Gwen chuckled as Pamela brushed by her blushing and still coughing a little.

"So how is Debbie doing?" Ralph asked smiling. "Is she sleeping better these days?" he added with a huge grin.

I laughed and whispered, "Sorry to say she is buddy."

Gwen had moved back to her chair and picked up her latest book she had been reading as Pamela emerged from their house having changed out of the cum laden blouse to a light colored sort of half tee shirt.

Her firm abdomen now on display, the half tee shirt fit snugly over her incredible tits. Her nipples were obvious as she walked over to where Ralph and I were chatting. Her firm tits wobbled and jiggled deliciously as she approached.

"Is Debbie home?" Pamela asked as she got near Ralph and me.

"Ya, she is there. I'm not sure what she is doing, but she is home," I replied as I stared directly at her jiggling tits.

She grinned knowing the effect her tits had on me. "Ok, I thought maybe I would drop over and talk to her about some new exercises I had read an article about."

"Sure, anytime Kiddo," I said still staring directly at her hardening nipples.

Ralph was dealing with a shrub that he planned on pruning while his daughter and I chatted briefly so he was not paying any attention to us. This of course allowed me to openly stare at his daughter's tits as I licked my lips.

"Ok," Pamela said as she backed up a little shaking her tits at me in the process, and then spinning around to head back toward their house.

I think my wife and I have unleashed a sex maniac. I just hoped we could keep up with her.