One Neighbor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe she was just embarrassed by the whole thing," I offered.

"I was a little embarrassed," Pamela said. "But I did not want what had happened to ruin our time together. I mean it happened. They made me suck them and I swallowed their cum, but it was over. So I don't know, I just wanted to enjoy the evening. I mean what was done was done, right?" she added.

"Well I don't know, but we managed to have a good time, and the fireworks display was incredible so we had that. I was determined to not have anything like that happen on our trip back home. I was glad we were able to get seats across from an elderly couple."

I was glad about that until those two dudes told the old folks that they were in their seats and basically bullied them into moving, which they did finally. So here we were again. I quickly told Pamela to change seats with me and she could have the window. She told me to hush, that she was fine."

"Well I didn't want to be obvious," Pamela inserted. "And besides, I don't think we would have had time to change seats."

Jason jumped in to say, "Sure enough, the minute the bus pulls out, here comes the first dude unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out. This time, she was not staring straight ahead like the first time. This time she was watching him pull his cock out and this time instead of him pushing against her closed mouth, she opened her mouth and took his cock in right away. Hell she was even jacking him off in her mouth. Then came the grunts and groans as he shot in her mouth. She pumped his cock to make sure she finished him off and he kind of wobbled back to his seat."

"Did he remember to pat you on the head?" I chuckled.

This comment got my cock squeezed really hard as she giggled. "You nasty old man," she chuckled.

Pamela commented, "At that point, I knew what was going to happen so I figured I would make him cum quickly and be done with it. That's why I was jacking him off," she half chuckled. She increased her pace jacking me off as Jason continued.

"It was the same with the next guy. He barely had his cock out before she sucked him into her mouth and began jacking him off. He reached down this time and pulled her top up to play with her tits until he groaned and dumped his load. Pamela squeezed his cock and pumped it to make sure she had him drained before letting his limp cock slide out of her mouth. He also wobbled back to his seat."

"Without a head pat I am guessing," I chuckled.

Pamela squeezed my cock again and jacked it faster.

"I didn't want any of his cum on my top so that's why I was squeezing his cock. I wanted to make sure none of it dripped on me," she giggled.

Jason said, "I know no one will believe those guys when they tell their friends about the hot chick that gave them blow jobs on the way to a fireworks show, but that won't stop them from telling it."

"I am really really close here," I said as I slowed the car to pull over in an empty parking lot.

When the car finally stopped, Pamela quickly jumped onto Jason's lap. She squeezed my cock tightly and pulled my sweatpants down in front to free my hard cock.

"What?" he stammered. "What's going on" he asked again thoroughly confused by her suddenly jumping on his lap.

Twisting on his lap, she leaned over toward my cock and sucked the head of it into her mouth. Had she waited much longer, I would have had a gooey mess in my sweatpants.

Sucking on my cock she pumped her hand up and down on my cock several times and I felt a flood of hot cum geyser into her waiting mouth. Maybe it was the story about the black guys fucking her mouth, or maybe it was her hot body, I am not sure, but it felt like I shot a gallon into her mouth.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh, oh ya ya yahhhhh," I groaned as I filled her mouth with my thick cum. She swallowed rapidly as I pumped my cum in long spurts past her tight lips wrapped around the head of my cock.

When she had sucked me clean, she sat back upright and slid off Jason's lap next to me. She held onto my limp wet cock as I slowly pulled out of the parking lot and back onto the street.

"Did our little story about what happened on the bus turn you on that much?" Jason finally asked.

"Well I am glad you guys are ok, and the story did turn me on because it was hot," I chuckled. "But your girlfriend was jacking me off the entire time you were telling it," I laughed.

Pamela swatted at me playfully. "That was supposed to be our secret," she giggled.

"I can't believe it," Jason sighed. "You sucked those two guys twice and you still wanted more?" he said as he shook his head.

"You may as well face it Jason. Your girlfriend likes to suck cock and swallow cum almost as much as my wife," I laughed. "Ask her about Frisky, her dog," I laughed.

Pamela squeezed my cock firmly as she again swatted at me playfully and giggled. She then began slowly stroking my cock again.

"Frisky..." Jason stammered. "What about Frisky?" he chuckled.

"Oh you guys have vivid imaginations," she giggled as she pumped on my hardening cock more vigorously.

"Well have you ever done anything with him?" Jason asked wide eyed as he noticed she was again jacking my cock when the interior was briefly illuminated when we passed under a street lamp.

"A girl never tells," she muttered as she chuckled.

"Well I figure you did those guys on the bus and you did Gary, now you owe me Miss Pamela," Jason chuckled. "We'll discuss Frisky later."

"No, you owe me Mr. Jason," she reached over and squeezed the outline of his cock through his pants.

"I guess we owe each other," Jason laughed.

12