One Neighbor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it and smile for the camera," I said as I pushed her beer bottle aside and stuck my cock into her mouth and snapped a few more pictures. Again, I was smiling, she looked disgusted, but she did manage to suck on my cock.

"Hey, thanks for the beer and the blow job," I chuckled as I pulled my baggy shorts up. "Give me a call the next time you're alone and want to offer me a beer," I chuckled.

Gwen said nothing. She simply stared up at me with what appeared to be a disgusted look as she breathed heavily and coughed from time to time.

I walked back to my place and went straight out to my yard. Gwen was still lying on the lounge with her dress up and her legs spread. Her small tits and hard nipples were still exposed. However, it looked like she was finger fucking herself and I heard her moaning as I am guessing she climaxed. She then managed to stand and sort of staggered into the house.

Debbie was going to be shocked when I showed her the pictures. I now have complete control of our neighbors. I planned on having more fun with plain Jane Gwen.

12