One Neighbor Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grabbing my limp cum and butter coated cock, I stepped closer and before she could react I slid it directly in her open gasping mouth. This was the very last thing she expected me to do.

This little move definitely brought her to life. She gagged as I slid my cock in her mouth and she tried to jerk back. But I had anticipated this and gripped the sides of her head holding her firmly as I jammed my limp cock all the way in her mouth.

The entire time all of this had gone on, she had not dropped a single picture and had kept them firmly grasped in one hand. I had to chuckle at this as it was obvious she damn well wanted those fucking pictures. So now, she had one hand acting as a stopper for her cum filled asshole and the other tightly gripping all of the pictures of her with a cock in her mouth, as she was getting that same cock shoved back in her mouth. Only this time, it had just dumped a load of cum in her asshole and was coated with a mixture of cum and butter.

This did not stop her from pressing against me with a fist full of pictures and twisting and pulling and trying to turn or pull her head from my grip as I began to fuck her mouth. I was surprised to feel my limp cock actually begin to shows signs of life as I pumped her head back and forth, my cock slowly stiffening and going deeper in her mouth with each thrust.

I felt my cock grow to where it pressed against the opening to her throat each time I pulled her head forward, causing her to retch and gag. She continued to twist and turn as she gagged each time my hardening cock impacted her throat opening.

I pulled her head forward and pressed my cock into her throat before pulling her head back. Maybe the buttery coating helped it enter her throat. Her body bucked as the gagged and retched as a result of my cock penetrating her throat. The next time I pulled her head to me, my cock had hardened even more and I shoved it deeper still into her gagging throat, holding her head tightly against me with my balls pressed against her chin for just a little longer this time, I felt my cock harden and grow in her throat.

The next time I pulled her head forward my cock felt much harder as I penetrated her throat much farther and held her pressed against me even longer this time. When I pulled her head back I pulled my now rock hard cock all the way out of her mouth.

For a moment, I thought she was going to pass out until she finally gasped loudly and drew a huge breath in. Her head wobbled in my grip and I released her to fall back on the chair. Still with a death grip on the pictures and with her other hand firmly over her leaking asshole.

Her tits were heaving as I reached and squeezed them firmly, pinching and twisting her rock hard nipples hard in the process. She was slumped back on the chair with her legs spread her hand clamped over her ass and her tits heaving, her mouth wide open gasping for air with saliva dripping and drooling on to her tits which were already coated with saliva from me fucking her mouth.

I grabbed the camera and panned it up and down her slumping body, moving it low enough to see she had a finger stuck in her asshole. Cum had drizzled past her finger and was dripping to the floor.

"Damn," I said. "I forgot my beer," I laughed as I took a big drink out of the bottle.

"You want a drink?" I asked as I held the bottle up to her drooling mouth. She closed her lips on the bottle and I tipped it up as she guzzled the beer.

Finally she managed to gasp and say, "you asshole, you shoved that in my throat," as she coughed and drew deep breaths.

"Ah ya I know I did. Sorry, had to do it Gwen, you happen to have a very fuckable mouth," I chuckled.

"And what's more, you have really nice tits. And I love your nipples. They are almost as nice as my wife's. I think from now on, I want to see you bra less. Oh I suppose you can wear a bra from time to time, but mostly I want you bra less. I want to see those nipples through your sun dresses you seem to love to wear all the fucking time," I laughed.

She gave me a completely puzzled look. Finally she managed to speak. "I wear a bra. I have always worn a bra. I will always be wearing a bra," she sternly asserted.

"Ah no, no you won't," I said as I held the camera up. "I have here my dear Gwen, not just pictures, but a full length, in color, complete with gasps, groans, and multiple orgasms, video of you at your finest. Complete with your hard nipples and your firm small tits wobbling and your cunt flowing and your asshole full of hot cum. Hell," I continued, "It even has a close up of your finger stuck in your asshole to keep the cum in," I chuckled.

"I am guessing this video is more than enough reason for you to go bra less most of the time like I said," I laughed.

Her mouth had dropped open and her eyes were wide open as she gasped, "that's a camera?" a look of desperation coming over her face.

"Isn't technology great," I said. "Who would have thought they could make these things so small huh?" I laughed as I held the camera up as if examining it. "How do you think I got those pictures? This little gem does video too, which is what I took this time," I added.

She looked at the stack of pictures she had clutched in her hand. "I guess I didn't really know for sure now that I think about it," she looked confused and a bit bewildered.

"Don't worry Gwen," I smiled. "No one, especially Ralph needs to see any of those pictures or this video," I chuckled. "I will however probably jack off to them all the time," I laughed and she sort of smiled as she blushed bright red.

"Anyway," I continued, "I want you bra less when I see you, and I will be checking," I added.

"Ralph will never stand for it," she muttered shaking her head.

"Fuck Ralph," I laughed. "Tell him it is causing a rash or it hurts, whatever you have to say. Just lose the fucking bra. He'll get used to it over time," I chuckled.

I reached and pulled my baggy shorts on. "I was going to cum in your mouth again today," I laughed, "But fucking your ass got the best of me. If I have time later I will drop over and jack off in your mouth," I chuckled as I finished off my beer and set it on the counter.

Gwen stared what could be considered daggers at me but did not respond. Her dress was still wide open and she still had her finger in her asshole as she sat with her legs spread apart.

Suddenly we both heard the garage door opening.

"Shit!" Gwen blurted, "It's Ralph," she lurched to her feet and hunched over still clutching the stack of pictures in one hand and with her finger still in her asshole she bolted down the hall toward the bathroom.

"I just dropped over to raid his beer supply, and you're in the bathroom," I said to her as she lumbered down the hall. I stepped over and got another beer and sat down at their dining room table.

Ralph came through the door. "Gary," he said with a surprised look on his face.

"Hey ya buddy," I smiled. "I ran dry next door and just popped over to raid your supply," I said tipping my bottle of beer toward him and chuckling. "You caught me red handed," I laughed.

He laughed, "Hey anytime buddy. Where's Gwen?" he said as he looked around.

"Oh I think she is maybe in the bathroom or your bedroom, I'm not sure. She showed me your stash then disappeared," I chuckled.

"Well that's not too neighborly of her, she should at least be entertaining you while you drink my beer," he chuckled.

He stepped down the hallway and yelled, "GWEN," which was followed by her voice responding "be right out," then he yelled, "Gary's here drinking my beer, you should be monitoring him," he laughed.

He stepped back in the room where I sat sipping what was my second beer. "I will join you buddy," he said stepping to the fridge and grabbing himself a beer. "I need this after the day I have had," he added.

"Ya," I said, "I thought you were headed to the antique place."

"Oh I was," he grumbled. "I was almost there when I stopped to grab something to eat and realized I had grabbed the wrong fanny pack. I have my business fanny pack and my fun fanny pack. I took the fun one and it has no credit cards in it. That way I don't waste money on impulse buys, just a small amount of cash in the fun one. It's a long story," he laughed as he took a drink of his beer.

I had to laugh to myself. Who the fuck still wore fanny packs? I figured the combination of Ralph's looks combined with his wearing fanny packs may have contributed to the lack of sex he and Gwen had. Ralph was a nerd.

Just then, Gwen stepped into the room. "You're back early," she said, her voice slightly trembling.

"Shitty day, crappy trip, wrong damn fanny pack. I will try again tomorrow, don't get me started," he rambled off his fiasco of a trip. "Grab a beer Gwen and join us," he laughed, taking a pull of his beer.

As Gwen stepped to the refrigerator to get a beer I saw she was bra less. Her nipples poking proudly through the material of another sun dress she had changed in to.

Ralph got up saying, "excuse me Gary, I have to go make a download in the can, crappy burger too. Gwen can keep you company. Help yourself to my beer," he laughed.

He stepped over to Gwen and mumbled something to her. She turned red and responded to him. I overheard his say, "Oh well ok, I thought I should mention it," then he waddled down the hallway.

Gwen stepped over to the table still blushing and sat down. "See," she said. "He noticed I did not have a bra on and he asked me about it. I told you he would," she added.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I said I was getting a rash and wanted to leave it off to see if that helped," she said.

"And he was ok with it?" I said.

"Ah..." she paused, "Well ya, I guess so," she said.

I laughed and stood to walk around to her side of the table. "See," I chuckled. "I told you he would be ok with it. Here is a little treat for you for being such a big girl and doing as you were told,"

I caught her completely off guard by pulling my shorts down and grabbing my semi erect cock and pulling her head down, quickly stuffing it in her gaping totally surprised mouth. I grabbed the sides of her head and jammed my cock in and partially down her throat before she had a chance to react.

Holding her head firmly, I fucked her mouth several times feeling my cock penetrate her tight throat farther each time as it hardened more. Such was her shock that she simply sat there stiffly as I fucked her mouth.

Then as quickly as I had started, I pulled my wet hard cock out and stuffed in back in my baggy shorts. I reached and pinched her hard nipples, squeezing them firmly between my thumb and fore finger and giving them a twist in the process. Then I calmly walked back to my side of the table and sat down sipping my beer.

The second I pulled my cock out of her mouth, she spun around to look and make certain we had not been seen. "You're basically an asshole, aren't you?" she blurted as she coughed. Her eyes watered at having my cock shoved into her throat and she quickly wiped the tears away and tried to gather her composure.

"Consider it an award Gwen," I chuckled. "You do as you're told, and you get to suck my cock. I know you love it and I know you can't wait to taste my cum again. Maybe tomorrow, you know if I am not busy, I might drift over and let you suck me off again," I chuckled. "Hey, no promises," I laughed.

Gwen rolled her eyes as she took a big drink from her beer. Her nipples jutted rock hard and stuck out seductively through her sun dress. I stared at them and licked my lips. She blushed when she saw where I was staring.

"Boy I feel better now," Ralph announced as he came back into the room, picked up his beer and sat down.

"Well I am next," Gwen said as she rose and walked toward the bathroom.

I leaned over toward Ralph and said, "Hey buddy, did you notice your wife is not wearing a bra?"

"Huh, oh ya she said she was getting a rash or something like that so she has to go bra less for a while," he mumbled as he took another drink.

"Well buddy, your wife's nipples look damn near as nice as my wife's. I think you need to tell her to leave the bra off more often. She doesn't have much in the way of tits, but her nipples are fucking hot man," I chuckled.

"Really?" he said, "You think so? I mean I know your wife's nipples are the best I have ever seen, but you actually like Gwen's?" he said as if he could not actually believe it.

"Fucking right pal. Hell I would definitely suck them," I chuckled.

"Ha, ya right. I mean hell there is not much chance of that as frigid as she is. All she seems to like to do is read those damn books," he laughed shaking his head. "How is your wife sleeping these days?" he grinned widely.

I laughed, "Boy you really want another crack at my wife don't ya?" I chuckled.

"That's all I think about Gary, your wife is so damned hot," he said shaking his head.

"Gwen has a decent body," I said laughing. "I mean she is a little skinny maybe but hell, seeing her bra less, her tits look nice. I mean not as nice as Debbie's or hell for that matter, not as nice as your daughters. Now she has some tits, and she is bra less all the time," I said chuckling.

"I know, I know, and I worry about that now that she is dating. I don't want her getting pregnant, not now anyway," he said with a worried look.

I laughed. "With Jason?" I laughed again. "Hell Ralph, then Jason is perfect. As much of a nerd as he is, I doubt he even knows what to do with that hangy down thing between his legs is, aside from pissing with it that is. You don't have to worry about Jason," I laughed as I imagined Jason slamming his horse cock up Pamela's asshole probably as we were speaking. "Believe me, she is safe with him," I added.

"Well that's nice to know, because I know while Pamela is not the prettiest thing around, I do know she has a show stopper body. Damned if I know where she got that," he said.

My thoughts drifted temporarily to looking down at his daughter as she sucked on my cock and swallowed my load. I also flashed on looking at her firm ass with my cock buried to the hilt in it. I know I was glad they had her on birth control, because I had pumped a few loads in her wet cunt as well.

Snapping back to the present I said, "Well I think your wife is attractive and like I said, now that I have seen her bra less, I think you need to encourage her to dress like that more often, maybe even slip into a bikini now and then, who knows, you might even chase her around a little," I laughed.

"Oh I don't know," he mumbled. "She just doesn't seem to be interested much in sex anymore," he whined.

"Anyone want another beer?" Gwen said as she walked through the kitchen on her way back to us.

"I'm good, but I may drift over tomorrow for one if I don't get to the store today," I yelled. I knew full well I planned on drifting over tomorrow since Ralph was going to the antique place again. I was looking forward to fucking his wife and shooting my load in her mouth, whether she wanted to or not, she was getting fucked tomorrow and she would be swallowing more cum.

Ralph said he was going to take a quick shower.

He walked down toward the bathroom and I was slow in leaving. As I approached the door, I knew I had allowed enough time for Ralph to reach the bathroom. I called Gwen over to tell me what this one antique was near their entrance.

As she approached, I reached and pulled her sun dress up and over her squirming, reached under her panties to find her cunt dripping wet. I thrust two fingers inside her and grabbed her flailing hand and shoved it down my shorts. Rather than fighting me, she gripped my cock and started stroking it.

"See ya sometime tomorrow. I want you to suck me again," I whispered in her ear. I am not sure if she realized it or not, but when I told her I wanted her to suck me again, she squeezed my cock hard and pumped it faster. I reached and pinched her one nipple hard, then left.

12