One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
McCrazy23
McCrazy23
174 Followers

Justin nods and returns the kiss. Both moan softly before Miriam 'eeps' when he turns over. She is on her back now and is panting. "Then let's keep going. I know you feel like a woman again, but I want you to scream my name."

Miriam blushes red before Justin sits up, grabs her legs and spreads them then starts thrusting into her. "Ohh yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck your mother! Make me cum!" She pants as she watches her son make love to her.

Justin moans as he thrusts into the place he came out of. He watches his cock slide in and out of his mother's pussy as he feels his balls slap the bottom part of her pussy. Miriam moans with each thrust as she grabs her breasts and rubs her nipples. "Oh, fuck mom. Your pussy feels so fucking good. I don't want to pull out." Miriam pants and moans as she watches her son fuck her with vigor. The bed rocks with each thrust, the headrest hitting the wall. Miriam grabs it so not to damage the wall.

"Faster baby! Oh, fuck mommy! Fuck this neglected pussy! Oh, fill me again..." She groans as Justin keeps his thrusting at an even pace. Miriam pants as she looks at him. Justin watches her mom's body as it rocks with each thrust. Each part of it jiggles with each movement, her breasts shaking almost violently.

"Oh mom. I want this body to be mine." Justin growls out as he goes harder.

Miriam moans louder. "Ooh it's yours, Justin! My body is yours to fuck! Just don't stop!" She groans as she starts cumming. Justin thrusts deep as he almost screams when he cums hard. Miriam moans from feeling her son cum inside of her again as her womb gets filled more. Both of them pant as Miriam let's go of the headrest.

"Oh wow. That is such a good work out." Justin says, making Miriam laugh.

"Oh, I'll say. I'm sweating right now..." She says with a pant as she wipes her brow.

Justin gets on her and kisses her. Miriam returns it as she keeps her arms and legs spread. "Mmm, you know, will all of the cum inside of you, I could get you pregnant." Justin says.

Miriam blushes at the thought. "Oh fuck, you are right. Oh, we don't have any protection. I don't really take any birth control. Oh shit, my son will get me pregnant..." She covers her face with her hands. Justin chuckles. Miriam looks at him. "Well? Fill me more." Justin raises an eyebrow at that. "I'm serious, Justin." She says in an almost motherly tone.

Justin nods before sitting up then turns Miriam over. She gasps from that before she is on her hands and knees. She looks back at him before moaning when he gropes her ass then slowly moves. "Ok, mom. Whatever you say." He says as his slick cock slides in and out again.

Miriam moans. "Maybe it's the sexual high but getting pregnant again by you is getting me so horny." Justin chuckles as he keeps moving. Miriam reaches down and rubs her clit. "Ooh fuck... Cum in me as much as you can, Justin. Make your mother a grandmother." She says as she rubs hard.

Justin holds onto her ass. "Calm down, mom. I'm not gonna go anywhere." Miriam nods as she moans. Justin's cock slides in and out of the slick hole with ease as some of his cum slips out. Miriam uses that to rub her clit more. She feels too good right now. "Your ass is so squishy though."

Miriam looks at him. "Is it ok?" She asks with a pleading look.

Justin laughs and gives her a spank. "Very good. This is a nice ass to smack with my hips." Miriam blushes at that before she buries her face onto the pillow while rubbing herself more. Justin chuckles before he puts his feet on the bed then grabs her ass and starts pounding her. Miriam gasps before she screams into the pillow as her pussy is fucked energetically while her ass is slapped by Justin's hips and legs. Justin moans as he fucks his mother like it is the last pussy on earth.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Miriam chants over and over onto the pillow as her pussy leaks uncontrollably. Her body shakes with each thrust as she grips onto the pillow tightly. Her ass makes the loudest slaps. Justin keeps grunting as he rams his cock into her, wanting to do one final burst for the night. Miriam stops rubbing herself as she grips the pillow more. She has never been pounded like this before in all her life. She hears noises she has never heard before.

Justin is having the time of his life. He only did this twice with one ex but couldn't go too far. While his mom is older, she is holding out well. He wants to make this night unforgettable, even if they would do this more often. Miriam just keeps moaning and screaming. "This feels so fucking good!" He screams with a grunt.

Miriam looks at him with a wanting and pleading look. "Oh, fuck Justin! Cum in me! Give me that cum!" She screams before Justin thrusts deep inside and cums hard. Both moan loudly before they collapse on the bed. They try to catch their breath. "Oh fuck..." Miriam mumbles.

"Oh shit. I went too far..." Justin says with a pant.

"Not far enough..." Miriam says, making Justin chuckle.

"You think the neighbors heard?" Justin holds her close.

Miriam buries her face onto the pillow. "Probably. Even though your room is almost in the center of the house. Though they aren't too close..." She peaks her face out. "Well, if they ask, I will just say I had the TV on a bit loud."

Justin chuckles more before he moves around with Miriam. She lets him before she is on top of him, his cock still nestled inside of her. She cuddles him as Justin returns it. "How do you feel?" He asks softly.

"Tired. That was the wildest sex ever. I feel young again but old." Miriam says. Justin laughs softly.

"That was my bad. I wanted to see how it is to pound someone like that." He says as he rubs her back.

Miriam moans softly as she rests her head on his neck. "Well, young man, you are doing that again when I get the feeling to my legs back. I want more of that pounding."

Justin laughs a bit more before sighing. "Regrets?"

Miriam turns her head gently and looks at him. "No, baby. I have no regrets. I feel wonderful, even if I'm tired and probably need a wheelchair tomorrow." Both chuckle at that. "I'm happy. Happy to know I can still be loved. Happy to know I am still a woman in someone's eyes. Oh Justin, today was very special." She puts her head on his neck again. "And thinking about it, it would be better to divorce your father. I can't be with him anymore. I would rather be with you. Though if you still want to go pro, you would need to find a wife. I don't want anyone suspicious of us, especially when I have your child."

Justin rubs her back more. "Children you mean?" Miriam chuckles at that. "I'll support you in everything. And I'll follow your advice, though that would mess things up a bit between us."

Miriam looks at him again and kisses him. "I know. But as long as we are under the same roof, I am ok with anything you do. As long as you don't get in trouble."

Justin chuckles. "After this, I wouldn't want to do that. Can't pleasure my mother while in jail." Miriam nods before getting comfortable on her son. Justin sighs before he turns off the light. "Love you, mom."

Miriam closes her eyes. "Love you too, baby. Let's talk more in the morning." She says wearily.

"Ok mom. Sleep well." Justin says as he holds her close. Miriam is already asleep, however. Justin chuckles at that before closing his eyes, wondering how things will be from now on...

McCrazy23
McCrazy23
174 Followers
12