One Night in St Jean - Pour nos Péchés

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not only hard as a rock, but dizzy. It was as if I was watching a video with myself as but one of the cast. I was aware of their presence, could hear the three of them talking, but it might as well have been in Mandarin for all I could understand. I found myself barely able to move, as if trying to run through honey.

Despite the surrealality of what was happening, I was unconcerned. Like events in a dream, even the most impossible can be accepted under the right conditions. Despite my arousal, I was content to merely stand in their presence.

The three leaned in closer. Marylise took my head, turned it to hers and began a long, sensual, devouring kiss. Her tongue swept along my teeth, over the roof of my mouth, under my tongue. Her tongue inflamed, fed the urgency of my lust. I found that I could kiss back and did my feeble best.

It was hardly foreplay. I didn't need that and it certainly seemed like they didn't either. At the risk of seeming foolish, it seemed at the time like a planned group seduction — without the slightest need for enticement. It was as if the only question about sex was when...

I had no idea how this had come to pass, but certainly wasn't objecting.

When she broke the kiss, I discovered that the other two had shed their clothes and were in the process of divesting me of mine. Without interfering in their efforts, Marylise ran her hand up and down the length of the bulge in my trousers. She moved back and pulled her dress up over her head, balled it up and tossed a months' rent for most girls to the floor. My own clothes followed.

Corine, the slender blonde, took me by the hand and led me into the next room. I followed, dumbly, like an old dog being led out for a walk.

The room was essentially a bedroom — a king-size bed, several overstuffed chairs and not much else, yet it exuded tasteful decorating. I noticed a pile of throw pillows in one corner.

As we reached the side of the bed, Corine flowed against me, her body again molding against mine in that amazing female way. Between us, I could feel my cock, almost glowing with desire.

She kissed me. Tall enough that she didn't have to bend up very much, her breasts were small, firm. I could feel her nipples pressed against my chest. Totally absorbed in her kiss, lost in her smell, I felt her hands run slowly up and down my back.

She broke the kiss, leaned back without separating our bodies and smiled.

"Will it be me?" she said softly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Marylise turned me where I stood. Without coming too close, she reached up — a fair ways up in her case — and pulled my head down into a firm kiss. As her tongue entered my mouth, I could feel her hands on my cock, stroking it softly, encouraging that which was already very ready.

She suddenly knelt and, placing it between her ample breasts, began to rock up and down. My cock slid between the softest, most feminine things I could remember. Her hands pressed her orbs together, increasing the pressure on my cock.

Smiling up at me, she whispered, "Or me?"

I was bending to reach her mild brown nipples when another hand on my shoulder pulled me back. Jeanne turned me to face her. I was again lost in those well-deep eyes. Her hands took me by the wrists and guided my hands to cover her breasts. My hands closed on priceless womanflesh.

"Or me, Félix?" she said with a smile. "It your choice where to start."

My eyes bulged. "S-s-start?"

Smiling, the three knelt in front of me and began licking my length, one at a time.

"Start," Corine said as my tip bobbed off her tongue.

"Start," affirmed Marylise, smiling as her lips popped off my tip.

Jeanne just smiled, pulled gently on my balls.

Three of the most desirable women in the world... and I had to choose.

To 'start'.

"Um, all of you?"

Their laughter echoed through the room, notes of happiness, almost of empathy. Their smiles were an aphrodisiac all by themselves.

I looked back and forth, one to another. Wordlessly, the three turned to face away from me and got down on their hands and knees on the edge of the bed. Sparkling eyes looked back at me over their shoulders as three firm bums swayed from side to side in open invitation. I could see wetness between firm lower lips. Their combined aroma was a fan to my fire.

I knelt behind Jeanne in the middle and lowered myself until my face fit in between her cheeks. Heady, sweet, demanding, her scent filled my nostrils and I began to lick her sex from one end to the other.

At the same time, I lifted my hands to Marylise on my left and Corine on my right. My hands covered their lower lips before my fingers began exploring, tugging, prodding.

Corine wiggled and giggled, while Marylise was silent, her head lowered. Jeanne's cheeks pushed back against my face. The other two turned their heads inward to look back at me, each using a hand on Jeanne's lower back to steady themselves.

My fingers delved deeper into their openings, twisting and sliding in their slippery depths. My tongue began to lash as Jeanne's sex.

I decided I couldn't wait any longer without dying. Rising, I took the base of my cock, aimed myself into Jeanne's slit and slid home.

I am always surprised at the warmth of a woman, but Jeanne seemed hotter than any girl I'd ever been in. Her head was down but she clenched me inside, offering and demanding at the same time. I worked my hips softly, feeling her ribbed walls sliding slowly over the rim of my crown. It was exhilarating.

Marylise and Corine lifted their heads inward, up over Jeanne's, and began to kiss. Their tongues teased each other, but they kept their eyes locked on mine. As my hands kept working their pussies, Marylise began to work her rump up and down. Corine kept her eyes open, an intense smile of pleasure on her face.

Corine's eyes locked on mine and I heard her say, "Me, Félix. Me now."

Why not? I pulled back, re-positioned myself behind Corine. Her sex was tighter than Jeanne's, equally warm. My arousal was such that I felt like my cock was about to split. I grasped her by the hips for better leverage and began pounding.

Marylise and Jeanne shifted position. Jeanne knelt beside her roommate, facing me. Leaning in, she took my head in her slender hands and began kissing me, staying with me despite my lunges into Corine. Marylise knelt as well, but lower, so her mouth could reach Jeanne's breasts. She began to nuzzle and suck on them. Looking down, I could see movements of her tongue inside her cheeks and those cheeks become hollow as she suckled them.

Watching them, feeling Corine's sweet sex wrapped around my manhood and with the best kisser in the world on my lips, I couldn't last. My orgasm exploded, filled my world. I slumped back, dazed, feeling myself go soft.

Corine slipped off me and turned to the other two with an enigmatic smile.

"One," she said, softly.

If this was a contest, I didn't understand the rules. I was on the other hand willing to play along.

That said, no matter how hot these women were, I was a man, post-major-orgasm and sleepy. I stepped around the three sweet forms and dropped on the bed.

Instead, Marylise came to where I lay and began to kiss me. Nobody, no man in his right mind would be anything but thrilled, but...

Never mind. Her kiss, her exotic smell, reignited my desire and I felt softness turn to hardness again in an instant.

I was astonished and confused at being so instantly ready, but hardly unhappy. Her kisses continued even when she grabbed me and rolled over with me on top of her. Her hand slid between us and I felt her positioning me at her opening.

I gave a slight push with my hips and felt myself slip inside.

"Me, Félix," she smiled. "Love me — hard. Do it!"

I was willing enough. Still amazed at both my good luck and my instant recovery, I began pounding the girl under me, keeping most of my weight on my arms. Her legs came up around my waist and I felt her begin to buck her hips to match my stroke, pulling me into her warmth.

Out of the corner of one eye, I noticed the other two keeping each other entertained in soixante-neuf.  Jeanne was underneath; Corine's head was rolling up and down over her sex. Jeanne's eyes were screwed tight and I could hear her actually growling under her breath.

It was a delicious sight and I wanted to be able to watch it. Without pulling out of Marylise, I pulled us back to the edge of the bed and stood up. I continued to thrust in and out of her while admiring the other two.

I could feel another orgasm building and redoubled my strokes. Marylise's soft boobs were shifting, rolling every time our pelvises slammed together, her flesh rippling in waves. Her head was back, her eyes closed and she was panting under me, moaning, crying words without any meaning.

The sight was all it took and I came again. It must have worked for her, for she screamed in joy under me.

I sank back beside her.

In a few moments, I heard her whisper, "Two."

Not that I objected, but who keeps score? What was this, a contest? I was too tired to think on it. I'm a guy, yes? It'd been a tiring half hour; a nap was not unreasonable — say six or eight hours. Maybe I'd wake up with these lovely women beside me.

Instead, I felt soft fingers stroking my forehead. Opening my eyes, I saw Jeanne, a sweet smile on her face, holding out a flute half full of bubbly liquid. Champagne? Yes, I could do with that, I thought to myself and reached for it.

Clumsily, my fingers missed it and it started to fall. I tensed, knowing it was about to spill over me.

Three hands caught it.

None of them should have been able to; no woman I could imagine could have moved that fast. And not only did all three move with a speed I couldn't imagine, but none of their movements had blocked the others...

The three looked at each other, shrugged.

Jeanne took the glass and again presented to me. "Here, Félix." Her smile was amazing. There was no indication anything unusual had just happened.

I took it carefully, found I was incredibly thirsty, drank. Wide-eyed, I started to ask, "What...?"

Corine's finger on my lips stopped me. "Hush, Félix." Her lips came down on mine.

Then Jeanne gently eased her aside, kneeling on either side of my face, flooding me again with that entrancing scent. To my amazement, I found myself again becoming hard. Instinctively, I licked the sweet labia in front of me, sucked on her swollen bud. Soft, demand hands I couldn't identify began pumping my shaft. Lips without name engulfed my cockhead.

I groaned in pleasure, tried to lift my hips into that delicious, consuming mouth, only to be pushed firmly down against the bed. With nothing else possible, I redoubled my attentions on the enticing pussy over my head, licking, probing, nibbling...

I could hear Jeanne's cries grow louder and louder above me before she suddenly pulled up and off, spun around and impaled herself on me in cowgirl, trapping my arms under her legs. Looking down at me, her sweet face glowed with glorious happiness.

Corine knelt on one side and, holding Jeanne by the arm, began to kiss her, rub her hands up and down Jeanne's back and fondle her breasts. Marylise in her turn began to run soft hands over my balls and lower shaft as it plunged in and out of her friend.

Jeanne's boobs were wobbling up and down as she bounced on me, swinging from side to side. Perfect boobs, perfect motion, the female form at its finest.

Still fondling my boys, Marylise leaned in and kissed me, hard. I kissed her back, grinding our lips together. Then a finger entered my pucker and I came in a ball of fire.

With that orgasm, I would have stopped, but — jokes aside — it was three to one. My arms were still trapped. The two on either side made sure they stayed there. Jeanne leaned in with her full weight on my torso, changing from bouncing on me to grinding her hips on me.

I'd had a girlfriend once who'd wanted to experiment with what amounted to post-orgasm torture, continuing to stimulate me after my orgasm. It's intensely painful, in a delightfully pleasant fashion so to speak. The first time she tried it, I almost screamed. Learning from the first, she'd tied me down the second time. I hadn't enjoyed it all that much and certainly hadn't come.

Not that time...

I came this time, no more than a minute after the last. And I screamed again, this time in pleasure.

No man can recover this fast,  I thought to myself in amazement. But I had.

Jeanne rolled off me, a minxy smile on her face as she looked at the others.

"Four," she said simply.

Four orgasms in maybe thirty-five minutes. There's not a 14-year-old who could pull that off — no pun intended.

I sagged into the bed. My eyes closed. I felt two of the women take up a position on each side and a third lie down lightly along my body, her head over one shoulder. I was too tired to open my eyes.

The woman on top made soft cooing noises, as one might make to comfort a toddler too tired to sleep.

She shifted and I felt soft but demanding lips on mine. With no more than the delirious perfume of her breath, the enchantment began all over again. In a few seconds, I was once more erect, dead tired but hard as a rock.

I started to mumble a complaint — I was only human, after all.

OK, yes, certainly. I know — boy heaven, right? And, OK, who was I to complain? What man in his right mind would object to three utterly gorgeous women wanting sex with him, over and over?

True, quite true. But sex is work. You have to move, you burn energy. And men simply aren't factory-programmed for multiple orgasms.

I felt a hand come down over my eyes, as if trying to keep them closed and smelled the essence of Marylise. The voice I recognized as Corine whispered into my ear. "Just relax, Félix, dear. You can rest for this one."

Her knees slid down on either side of my body and she rose slightly in a kneeling position. As both of her hands were on my shoulders, it must have been one of the other women who took hold of my hardness and guided it home as Corine lowered herself on me.

I relaxed, lay back. Let her — them — do the work this time. Tired as I was, it felt amazing, as wonderful as the first time with any other woman I had ever been with. Her inner muscles were strong and she knew how to use them.

Indeed, she barely moved her body. Instead, to my amazement, I could feel her inner muscles begin to contract and relax slowly but rhythmically. Instinctively, I tried to roll my hips to participate, but one of the other two (Jeanne?) grasped my sack and holding it firmly, kept me from moving.

"Be still, dear Félix," a voice whispered. "Lie still."

I've since learned that Ricard Burton — the original one, the Victorian explorer, the one who translated the Indian Ananga Ranga  and its better-known equivalent, the Kama Sutra  — described such skill. He said that women so trained could fetch a very high price in Mid-Eastern slave markets of the day.

I believe him now. Slavery is sad, evil, but Burton's story — to me, who has experienced such a woman — is entirely credible. It was an amazing experience.

She simply lay on me without moving while her pussy rippled along my shaft, over and over. I felt yet another orgasm grow within me. Waves of muscles flowed up and down my shaft, again and again. My cock began to twitch and she matched its rhythm. I began to gasp in pleasure and the voice in the dark whispered, "Let it go, Félix. Fill me."

There was no teasing in her voice.

I did. More rounded, yet much, much deeper than any before, it left me drained in more than one way.

Corine stayed on me, stroking my head as I drifted into a sweet, sweat sleep.

As I drifted off, I heard her say softly, "Five."

.

I awoke sometime later — a minute later, an hour, three? I had lost all track of time, but it was dark outside and the room was lit by a single candle. The three of them were kneeling around me on the bed. They were all smiling brightly. I blinked, shook my head.

"How are you feeling, Félix?" Corine ask. Her hand touched my shoulder as she spoke and I felt a stir within me. Still.

"Er, good. Good, I think, but..."

Jeanne silenced me with a finger on my lips.

"Hush. No questions now beyond how you are feeling?"

I was more awake now. Surely all this had been a dream, yes?

Then I noticed that all three were naked. So, no. Not a dream.

"I'm good, thank you. And you three are just..."

It was Marylise who cut me off this time, leaning in to press her lips to mine. For a moment, she pulled back long enough to say, "Félix, you talk too much." Then her lips descended on mine again and, to my amazement, I found myself again getting erect.

This was too weird. I pushed her back up, away from me. There was a look of mild surprise on her face. She looked quickly at the other two.

"Who are you?" I demanded. Things like this didn't happen to men, not in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, at least. No, damn it — things like this didn't happen to men anywhere, period. And, while I'm not bad-looking, I wasn't going to grace the front cover of GQ anytime soon. It made no sense. While thrilling, massively enjoyable, exciting, entertaining and fulfilling, it made no sense. It was so improbable that, for once in my life, my main brain was successfully arguing caution with my little brain.

"Where are you from?" I won't say that I was expecting to see a UFO or something, but some sort of answer was imperative, lest I lose my mind. Was this some sort of elaborate joke? Was it a hidden-camera farce, soon to be spread around the world — Nerd Meets Stacked Trio?

Marylise looked at Jeanne, then Corine. Her face was a mixture of exasperation and caution.

Jeanne looked at Corine, shrugged.

"Why not?" she said. Turning to Marylise, "He won't remember anyway."

Corine shook her head. "You know it's forbidden."

Jeanne straightened her back. Her exquisite breasts shivered for an instant. "Then I shall answer to Them," she whispered. "This is too important to lose another chance."

Turning from one to the other, Jeanne raised her eyebrows in challenge. The other two women shrugged, perhaps in acquiescence, perhaps in resignation.

Jeanne lay down beside me, her curves melting into me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Félix," she said softly, running her fingertips over my chest, "We need you."

I started to stir. She pushed me down — powerfully. "No, not this," she said, reaching down and stroking my cock lovingly. "We need these."  Her grip shifted to my fragile eggs in their fleshy sac.

Without letting go of me, she rolled over so that she could look me in the eyes.

"Dear Félix, can you accept that you have three friends who cherish what lies in these..." and here she gave a gentle tug, "...enough to come a long, long way, to risk much, to spend a night with you?"

I had no idea what to answer.

"Félix, can you just relax and enjoy yourself? Without too many questions? Can you just accept our love for the evening?"

I relaxed. There'd been no anal probes so far and, if it was a dream, it was a very pleasant one.

Apparently taking my silence for acquiescence, Marylise pushed Jeanne off me before kneeling on either side of my body and sliding onto me. I closed my eyes, half in protest, half in pleasure and waited for her to begin.

Instead of moving however, she merely brushed my brow. When I opened my eyes to look at her, she smiled and gestured with her head to the bed beside us, where Jeanne was on all fours, with Corine's head between her cheeks.