One Night in Xanadu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is my brother and your loyal servant." I smiled. "He is too respectful of your strength to be anything other than loyal, and he will serve you well, Lord, and now I am your wife he is also kin and he will serve you loyally." He would be too afraid not to. Also, he was my blood, and he was the Chanyu of the Xiongnu as I would never now be, and there was no benefit to me in ensuring his death. Better he was alive, there might be use to be made of him should I establish myself here in the Khagan's court.

My hands fumbled at the Khagan's clothing, for I had never unclothed a man before, and in my inexperience I as timid. My fingers unfastened his tunic, unfastened his breeches so that they dropped to his ankles. In his eagerness he kicked them off, his hands peeled off his own tunic. Now he was naked, naked and erect, and I eyed that erection with a fearful excitement for he was overly well-endowed. I trembled now as I looked down at him, and it was his hands that found the ties that belted my trousers of black leather.

It was his hands that unfastened those ties and eased my trousers down and the hot wet excitement overwhelmed me as he laid my body bare and exposed me, naked for his eyes to enjoy, and his eyes and his smile said that indeed, he enjoyed the sight of my naked body.

"I desire you, my Altani," the Khagan murmured, holding me in his arms and he was large, muscular and strong with a strength beyond any man I had known and his erection pressed hotly against my skin. "You are beautiful, maiden of the Xiongnu." His hands ran over the smooth skin of my back, down to my hips, caressing my butt and I shivered in his arms, shivered and trembled for I was a maiden, my virtue intact for I had never known a man, and the Khagan was a man. This night, I was his wife, and this night he would take me.

"Lord," I gasped, for I was afraid, just a little, and the Khagan read now the fear on my face as I trembled in his arms.

"Be not afraid, my little wildcat," the Khagan murmured, and he buried his face in my hair, inhaling deeply. "You bring with you the scent of the steppe, my Altani," he said. "The scent of grass and dust and of our horses and the mare's milk, fresh from the teat." He smiled now, and his eyes were bright and eager as he sank to his knees and his hands drew me with him, drew me down to my knees before him, and then downwards to lie on my back on the smooth stone.

My head lay cradled on his arm, my clothes a pillow, his discarded clothes the mattress on which we lay, his body close to mine, his manhood resting hotly on my thigh.

"I have not the skills of your Han concubines, Lord," I said, for I had heard tales of the wiley seductiveness of those Han princesses sent to my grandfather's and my father's yurts, as well as of the pleasures they could offer men. I had seen those Han dancers on this very evening, with their insinuating graces and sensual movements, their silky hair and scented bodies, and I was sure they knew also the arts of the mating dance between a man and a woman, and this was a skill with which I could not compete.

"It is not that which I desire, my Altani," the Khagan murmured as his hand caressed my breasts, and my cheeks were pink for never had a man's hands caressed my body, and I was finding that I enjoyed this. "It is your innocence and your lack of any subterfuge, little wildcat. You come to my bed willingly, eagerly, and yet with the innocence of a maiden, and I find I desire you now above all others."

"I am yours, Lord," I gasped, my heart pounding, for even as his voice murmured soft words, his eyes drank in my body in the flickering light of the single lantern while his hand explored. I welcomed that exploration, for was not the Khagan now my husband? Was I not now his, to be taken at his pleasure?

"You are, Altani. You are mine and I take great delight in that," the Khagan said, and he was smiling, and now I smiled shyly back. Shyly, timidly, for this intimacy with a naked man was something I was unused to, and unprepared for. A daughter of the Chanyu of the Xiongnu was not as other women.

Unlike other women, many of whom lay with men before their wedding, a daughter such as I, the daughter of the Chanyu, was expected to remain a virgin, for my bride price in the old days before the Khagan father's armies ensured our submission would have been many sheep and many horses, even for one such as the Khagan, and if I had been stolen in a raid, the price would have been the higher for the warriors lost in battle, and this I had always known.

"I am yours, Lord," I whispered, and my breath caught as his sword-calloused hand circled on the silken smoothness of my stomach.

"You are of the steppe, Altani," he murmured, hand caressing. "You have the taut muscles and the strength of a women of the steppe, so unlike the softness and weakness of these Han." He smiled, bowing his head to take one of my breasts in his mouth, his lips and tongue suckling, unexpected pleasure rippling through me in waves as he drew on my nipple, tasting and tugging, his beard soft against my skin, and my hands clutched now at his head, my back arching as I offered my breast eagerly to his mouth.

"You taste of the steppe," he whispered, as if to himself and his hand roamed over my hips, my thighs, parting my legs and shyly, timidly, I acquiesced, my knees parting as he explored my inner thighs, his fingers touching, stroking, kneading a little so that I gasped, and then I moaned softly, for his fingers brought me unaccustomed pleasure, a flooding heated wetness at my center that demanded more.

"May I look at you, Lord?" I whispered, filled with curiosity, for while I had seen the stallions mating the mares, while I had heard men and women in the darkness of the night, I had never seen an aroused man before this night, and the Khagan's erection rested hotly on my thigh.

"Look upon me as long as your heart desires, little wildcat," the Khagan smiled, lying back, his arm raised me so that I lay against his chest, and that which I desired to see jutted upwards before my eyes. "You may even touch, and I will enjoy my anticipation the more as I gaze upon your face." He reached down to take my hand and place it on his shaft, his breath quickening as my fingers clasped his thickness, and thick he was, for my thumb and finger could not encircle his girth.

Thick, and also long, for as I looked upon him, my fist barely enclosed a third of his length and his manhood was enormous to my inexperienced eyes, and gazing down at him, I felt a little faint. This? This was to take me? I did not think it would fit within me, and the Khagan chuckled, a low, almost silent sound, his chest vibrating beneath me, one hand caressing my back, for I lay half across him facing towards that which would make a woman of me, and under my fingers it was as a steel bar overlayed with the silk of his skin.

"Move your hand on me, little wildcat," the Khagan breathed, and his body was taut beneath me, his breathe coming faster, as was mine. "Stroke and caress that which will make you my wife in truth as well as in name."

"Lord," I whispered, my heart pounding as my hand moved on him, and that steel was covered with blue veins, the swollen bulbous head at it's tip and my fingers gently caressed him, running up and down his length as he commanded. My breath came faster, my touch timid and my eyes were busy, examining, and I half turned to glance at his face.

"Lord," I whispered, and my cheeks were pink with shame at my inexperience and lack of knowledge. "I am not as of the Han, I am not instructed in the arts of a concubine and I do not know how to please you. Do not be angry with me, for I have never been with a man."

"It is well, my little wildcat," the Khagan murmured, and he was smiling as his fingers brushed my cheek, a gentle caress. "Your innocence and lack of knowledge and experience is what gives me the greatest pleasure. One tires of the wiles and tricks and trained seductiveness of these Han girls. One longs for the innocence and eagerness of a maiden of the steppe brought to bed for the first time, and it is that which I desire on this our first night together, my Altani."

His hands took me, moved me onto my back beside him and he rolled himself up onto one elbow, gazing down at me as I lay before him, his hand now caressing my breasts, first one and then the other. "In you, Altani, I see your beauty, I see the beauty of the steppe, of the green grass stretching forever before my eyes as my horse strides across the great plains, and there is that wild untamed beauty about you, that inner strength, and also I see the wisdom of your father, Attila, gazing from your eyes as when we fought side by side, and that wisdom too I would have at my side and in my bed."

"You knew my father?" I whispered, for of this my father had never spoken. That he had known the Khagan. I knew that when he was young, my father had been a great warrior and a leader of warriors and that he had fought under the Mongol Khan, for my grandfather had told me this, and it was submit and send our warriors to fight in the Great Khan's armies or all Xiongnu would die, for the Khagan's father was merciless. "My father spoke of many things to me, Lord, but never that he served under the Khagan."

"Attila fought at my side and under my command when I was a young man," the Khagan said. "In those days many years in the past when I led my tumens in battle at my father's command, before I succeeded him as Great Khan. Your grandfather sent your father with a tumen of Xiongnu warriors, and fine warriors they were, and wise were the words of your father. Brothers in battle, we were, Attila and I. Brothers in battle against the Khwarezmid and your father, he fought well and I valued his wisdom and his words, as I shall value yours, Attila's daughter." As he spoke, his hand continued to caress me, but his eyes said he thought now of the past and this I did not desire for I was not of the past.

"I revere my father Attila's memory, for he was indeed a wise man and a great warrior, but do not value me in memory of my father, Lord," I murmured, and my hand quested for his manhood and found him easily, for it was hard to ignore that rigid length resting hotly against my thigh. "My father would not have me ride in his shadow. Rather value me for what I am, and how I can serve you best, my Lord husband."

My hand once more clasped him and stroked him slowly, the solid steely hardness of him brining a renewed flooding wet heat to my sex and Khagan's sudden tension told me that the Khagan indeed had thought once more of how I could serve him best. His smile pleased me and indeed, my hand seemed to please him, and it pleased me to caress his arousal.

"I shall, my little wildcat," he said, his hand finding my sex. My eyes widened as he explored, touching me, and I was wet, wet and slippery, my sex parting easily to his questing fingertip, and the Khagan smiled as my back arched and he kissed me as his finger pushed into me slowly. He kissed me gently, taking possession of my lips, my mouth and my mouth was wide open to him, his tongue deep inside, exploring me, exploring my mouth with his tongue as his finger explored my sex.

His lips sealed themselves to mine, his hand cupped my sex, his thumb brushed my clitoris, his finger probed deeply. I moaned as back arched, my legs spread for him as I shuddered, and I made little noises into his mouth as his finger touched me inside where no man had ever touched me, but this touch I surrendered myself too and welcomed. His thumb brushed and stroked my swollen clitoris, sending exquisite ripples of pleasure though my body, leaving me limp, helpless, wanting more and when he lifted his mouth from mine, that questioning look on his face told me what he wanted.

"Yes, Lord," I gasped, and we both knew what I was saying yes to, and I was willing, for he had taken me as wife before all.

He smiled and lowered his head, his mouth engulfing one breast entirely and my breasts were small, and he suckled, he licked, his teeth closed gently around one nipple, biting me lightly as his thumb stroked across my clitoris. Something inside me burst with that featherlight brushing, a golden rushing wave swept through me, my back arched, my body stiffened, my eyes stared blindly at the roof above me as pleasure wracked me in an endless wave that left me limp and shattered, barely able to gasp for breath and he kissed my lips again, his mouth on mine, muffling my sobs and gasps of pleasure.

"Ohhh," I gasped, when his mouth lifted from mine. "Ooohhh ... oh Lord husband ... how? ... how did you do that to me?" I had never experienced such exquisite pleasure and I could not believe what he had just done to me, how his touch had made me feel and I glowed. I glowed and I knew I was melting for him, my wetness flowing around his finger and onto his hand where he cupped me.

The Khagan smiled. He smiled and his finger moved inside me and I was on fire again, no longer glowing but burning, my knees falling apart so naturally, and there was no conscious thought as I spread my legs wider for his hand. I was so wet. I felt that wetness on my inner thighs as he teased me with his finger, caressing me inside and the sensations his finger generated as he touched and teased me there had my hips jerking, my knees falling further and further apart. My hips jerked, I lifted a little and my body instinctively knew what it wanted from him. My body knew what my role was in this.

My body knew that this night I was to be taken by the Khagan. Taken by the Lord of All. Taken by my Lord husband, and I knew I was but one of many wives, yet I desired to attract him to me above all others, and he had told me earlier what he desired. My innocence. My willing eagerness. My maidenhood on my wedding night and those were all gifts I could grant him, all gifts I could grant he who was my husband and I was willing indeed.

"Take me, Lord," I moaned. "Make me yours, my Lord husband," and I moaned softly under his hand, arching my back as his finger forced my channel, his hand pressing against me where I was swollen and sensitive, and his every touch brought me pleasure so that I moaned, my hips juddering under his hand.

"Wet," he whispered. "You are so wet and tight for me, my little Altani."

"Yes, Lord," I murmured. "Yes." I was. I knew I was and I was panting in my eagerness and my fear of what was to happen, for other girls had told me that it was at times painful to lose one's virtue, and the Khagan's shaft was as a giant's to me, enormous, larger than I had been led to expect, and his finger was thick. II moaned softly yet again, experiencing his finger within me and my channel gripped him everywhere where he was touching me inside.

"You are mine tonight, Altani, my wife," the Khagan whispered as his finger eased up even deeper inside me, caressing my inner walls and I was his, I knew I was and I was so wet and tight around him and I stroked his cock slowly now, my eyes gazing into his.

He began to move over me, his knees slid in between mine, they pushed my legs wider apart. He didn't have to push hard, for as soon as I realized what he wanted, I parted them eagerly for him.

"I will take you now, Altani." His eyes smiled down at me, bright and eager. His breath came faster as he knelt over me, his desire visible and his thighs pushed against mine, he was spreading me, opening me, positioning me to be taken and I knew what was going to happen and my heart pounded wildly for the final moments of my virginity were at hand and soon, very soon, the Khagan would take what was his to take.

"Move your knees back for me," he breathed, looking down at me, and he eased his finger out from inside me. He loomed over me, large, heavy on me even though he was supporting most of his own weight. His chest crushed down against my small and delicate breasts, his stomach was firm against mine, his great muscular thighs, each as thick around as my waist, pressed mine back and apart easily but he wanted more.

"Like this, my little wildcat," he whispered, one of his hands moving one knee back until it brushed his ribs, my foot trailing against his hip. I moved my other knee back myself, quickly. "Now you are wide open for me."

"Yes, Lord," I moaned, knowing I was, for I was lying beneath him, flat on my back and looking up at him over me. My knees were drawn back. Far far back, opening my sex to him, and I was so exposed, so vulnerable; I was his. I was that Khagan's and I was a little afraid for my hand still clasped his member and he was so big and in knowing what was to happen, perhaps his member felt much bigger and I trembled at that thought.

He half smiled, but his eyes were burning now as he looked down into mine and then glanced down to where my hand still stroked him, slowly. "Ohhh, Altani, Alani, you do not know how hard it is not to force myself inside you right now."

His hand touched me, one finger eased high inside me, and he was watching me as his finger penetrated high in me. For a moment it seemed to me that his member was beginning to enter me and I whimpered, but it wasn't because his member was still in my hand and I was still stroking him.

"It is so big," I gasped, and I was rewarded with his smile.

"Do not worry, my little wildcat of the steppe," he whispered. "You will find that it will fit inside you, for you will stretch for me and I will enjoy your maiden tightness and I will enjoy your surrender the more, for a woman is made to surrender herself to a man."

"Yes, Lord" I whisper, knowing I am to surrender, knowing I am to be taken and it is the Khagan who will do that taking and it will be soon now. Very soon and I could hear myself moaning now as he fingered my sex and it did not matter that he was almost as old as my father, for he was the Khagan and the Lord of All and I was his wife and he was so big and hard in my hand. I stroked him with my fingers, working his length, and I savored that rigid hardness, knowing what he wanted to do to me with it and I was willing. I was more than willing.

"I desire you, my Altani," the Khagan breathed, and he smiled. "Now."

"Yes," I whispered, and I wanted this. I wanted him to do this to me. "Yes, Lord," I breathed, my eyes on his as my hand guided him to me.

"Altani." His voice was one long soft groan as the swollen head of that which I clasped in my hand pushed against me where was slippery and sensitive and I knew he was positioned against me for it was my hand that had positioned him and I felt myself part for him. Open for him and I wanted to moan out loud with excitement, and his smile said that he knew that

"Ohhhhhhh." I moaned, very quietly, and with every touch I wanted to surrender myself to him, I wanted him inside me, and my fear evaporated.

He pushed against me and my sex surrendered to him slowly, he eased gently into me, stretching my entrance around him and my back arched. I shuddered. My mouth opened wide as he pushed and I stretched around the solid girth of his swollen cockhead. I trembled as he continued to push against my entrance. My hands clutched at his back, my fingers dug into his skin and he paused, holding himself there, pushing gently and that surrender was indescribable. Exquisite. Feeling him there where I was so sensitive, knowing he intended to enter me there, that soon his member was going to be inside me.

He was watching me, watching my face, his body heavy on mine and I knew I was there for him as a mare was there for the stallion. I had held him in my hand. I had seen him. I knew how big his member was and I knew my own body. I knew how small I was and I was stretching around him, he was pushing gently against my entrance, he pushed gently into me as my slippery wetness began to clasp him with me, and as I watched his face, I was transfixed by the desire for me that I saw there. The want. The passion. He really wanted me. He desired me and I was willing. So eager and so willing.

1...56789...11