One Night Stand

Story Info
Exaggerated of a one night stand.
2.6k words
3.85
8.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around at the crowd of party goers at my sister in law's twenty fifth birthday party, it was already in full swing with several bodies sprawled out sleeping off the drink that had been flowing for a good two hours before I arrived. I hadn't meant to be so late but the rush hour traffic on the M25 had been horrendous and I had almost given up and turned around to go home when the traffic started moving again. Anyway, here I was surrounded by strangers except for my brother and sister in law.

At twenty eight I was still single and playing the field and had become quite skilled in spotting potential one night stands. I looked around the room slowly, identifying two or three targets, one I dismissed immediately, a giggly young brunette with an hourglass figure and a dress that must have been painted on, she had clearly drunk more than she could handle and would be asleep inside ten minutes even if she could make it into bed. I made my way into the kitchen where people tended to gather and my eyes were immediately drawn to a woman of around forty, she stood apart from the others and was searching in her purse presumably for a lighter to light the unlit cigarette in her hand. Being a smoker myself I guessed she wouldn't be put off by smoke contaminated breath on her shiny ruby coloured lips. She was attractive, not a raving beauty by any means, her hips were broad and her waist quite thick, not fat, but there was definitely a slight paunch there. Things became more interesting as I moved my eyes upwards to her chest, it was magnificent. Twin mounds of flesh strained against the thin green silk blouse and had forced open the middle buttons showing a glimpse of a matching pale green bra.

To say she looked bored and pissed off was an understatement, she wasn't enjoying herself by any stretch of the imagination. I decided to test the waters and moved in,

"Bummer eh? A fag and no lighter?"

She looked me up and down. "You got a light then?" Straight to the point, I liked that.

"Depends what I get in return, a dance first?"

"Okay fair's fair."

We made our way back to where the music was and I took her in my arms and to my surprise and delight she slotted into my arms straightaway, her arms round my neck and head on my shoulder, moving against me in that unmistakable motion that belongs in the bedroom.

I had noticed the ring on her finger and asked out of self preservation.

"Where's hubby then, is he here?"

She nodded towards a corner of the room where a guy who appeared to be about ten or fifteen years older than her was fast asleep.

"He'll be out for hours yet and..."

"In the meantime you'll be all on your own." I interrupted and finished the sentence for her.

"Seems that way." She looked me straight in the eye and winked.

"You don't have to be, I'm alone here too." I pushed my hips forward so my cock was pressed tight into her vee between her legs.

"By the way I'm Gavin."

"Pauline." she replied as she pressed her hips harder against my cock.

Taking the bull by the horns but with great confidence I said.

"Upstairs now?"

"Lead on Gavin," she smiled, her cheeks dimpling, "It's been a while you know."

"I guessed as much when I first saw you, it looked as though you needed more than a cigarette."

She smiled again and rolled her hips suggestively against me. I took her hand and we slipped into the hallway and started up the stairs.

"You should know, I never use a condom."

"That's okay, I hate the damn things, it just doesn't feel the same as a bareback cock pounding my pussy."

Pauline laughed, a pleasant laugh like she was actually enjoying herself. When we reached a bedroom door I opened it slowly and peeked inside to check that it wasn't already occupied and when I turned round Pauline's blouse was already undone and I was looking at her magnificent udders overflowing the pale green shelf bra her dark pink nipples like headlights on the swelling flesh.

"It's ok, the room's empty."

"What are we waiting for then? In you go."

She pushed me into the bedroom and before I could turn around to face her I heard the rustle of her skirt sliding down her legs and when I did turn around I gasped in admiration and anticipation at the sight of her now naked tits and the pair of tiny bikini panties and sleek hold up stockings. I barely had time to get my pants off before Pauline was laying on the bed propped up by pillows with her knees bent and wide apart with the green panties sporting a dark wet stain at her crotch.

"You don't waste any time do you, Pauline?"

"Time's too valuable to waste on messing about, now get over here and fuck me, don't bother with foreplay, fuck me first then we can play."

Her voice was thick with lust and I knew I was in for one of the best rides of my life. For some reason I looked at my watch and realised that less than ten minutes had elapsed since I first spoke to her, a complete stranger and now when she was telling me to fuck her.

'Must be some sort of record.' I thought as I threw myself on her and ripped her panties away from her.

Pauline's cries of pleasure resounded around the room as I pounded her wet slick gash and she clutched at my arms with each pounding thrust. Her cunt muscles gripped and released my shaft in time with my thrusts and her nylon clad legs wrapped around my waist as she locked her ankles together in the small of my back, the feel of her nylon on my bare skin heightened my need and Pauline fell silent, the only sounds being the wet squelching of her cunt and the whisper of her nylons sliding over my skin.

Before long Pauline's eyes began to roll back in her head and she tossed her dirty blonde head from side to side, her legs tightened around my waist as she shuddered and stiffened.

"OHHH FUCK, I'M CUMMINGGGGG!" She cried out.

Her juices flooded over my cock in an unstoppable torrent and I couldn't prevent myself from reciprocating and spurting hot creamy spunk into her pulsing hole. We lay panting and getting our breath back and I took her slightly sagging tits in my hands and kneaded the large soft mounds like lumps of dough and pulled a large erect nipple into my mouth and stroked my tongue over the sensitive tip. Pauline moaned quietly as I played with her.

Suddenly she said earnestly.

"Is that it? Can't you get it up again? I want my ass fucking as well."

Fondling my half erect cock I smirked and replied.

"No worries babe, all you gotta do is ask nicely."

It was bravado and I knew it but I wasn't prepared to pass up the chance of fucking her plump round ass.

"Just give me a few minutes and I'll be ready for you."

"I'm fucking horny Gavin, maybe I should help you along a bit." Pauline replied, crouching beside me, taking hold of my cock and sliding her hand up and down my shaft. She spit on it to make it more slippery and engulfed the head in her warm wet mouth and began sucking it back to life. I lay luxuriating in the heat of her mouth and her tongue licking around my sensitive cock head, my hands wandered to the firm roundness of her ass and found that her rear entrance was already wet, slippery, open and receptive.

"You're ready Pauline, honey, are you sure nobody's been sniffing around tonight before me?"

She popped me out of her mouth, looked up at me from between my legs and explained unnecessarily that before I had turned up in the kitchen she had let a guy she'd fucked once before stick his finger in her ass.

"I was already horny and ready to jump his bones again but he went to get some drinks and never came back, I guess he was happy with a finger in my ass, anyway you came along and rescued me from having to go home and frig myself."

"Well at least you're honest even though you've bruised my ego, telling me it wasn't my manly charm that got us here."

Pauline gave a throaty laugh.

"Don't worry Gavin, I've got you here and neither of us is leaving until I'm satisfied. Now I want you to fuck my ass so hard I'll feel it everytime I sit down for the next week."

"That's fine by me I got nothing else on my agenda that won't wait while there's a lady needing attention."

"You'll find out soon enough that I'm no lady but I could certainly use some attention... lots of it."

With that Pauline straddled me reverse cowgirl style and holding my prick she guided it into her not very tight but warm, wet back passage and lowered herself down sighing loudly as I slid inside her.

"OH FUCK, THAT FEELS GOOD."

She moaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her plump round ass and she began to squeeze my shaft with her ass muscles as she rose and dropped along my shaft. She had my cock in a tight grip as she wiggled her ass round and round my cock ensuring that I reached every corner of her bowels. Then she leaned back against me her hands on the bed either side of my head.

Gasping she cried out. "Pull my fucking nipples, I want them to hurt, pull'em, pinch 'em just fuckin' hurt them."

She was in overdrive now, fucking her ass on my cock as I reached round and grabbed each pebble hard nipple in my fingers and pulled, squeezed and twisted them.

"OH FUCK YEAH, THAT'S SO DAMN GOOD."

She squealed as my first load erupted in her ass and she moaned as she began to shake and shudder. I could feel her cum dribbling down between my legs as she gradually slowed down and lay gasping for breath.

"Wow! That was fuckin' awesome," I commented.

She twisted round until she lay on top of me facing me, her body undulating against me. Unexpectedly she kissed me, her tongue driving into my mouth like an arrow. It was as good as it was unexpected and suddenly she broke the kiss and gave me a predatory smile.

"We ain't done yet lover boy, unless you can't manage to get it up again."

I grinned back. "I'm just getting warmed up you horny bitch."

"Good." She replied, smirking.

I lay back wondering just what this sex crazed horny woman was going to do next. She began stroking my fairly limp cock and massaged my hairy balls, cradling and rolling them gently in the palms of both hands.

"No, you're not ready yet hun, I gotta get you back on the boil, get some juice back so you can deliver."

I was enjoying what Pauline was doing, it was relaxing and required no effort on my part but I wanted more of her and it was quite apparent that she wanted even more. I bragged a little to induce her to carry on.

"You keep that up and by the time I'm finished with you you'll be walking like a fucking duck."

"I certainly hope so, I want that useless lump of lard that's my husband to know what a good time I've had."

"He knows then that you do this sort of thing?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah he knows and actually encourages me, the lazy old git says it saves him the bother of fucking me himself."

I could hardly believe that her husband was too idle to fuck a sexy woman like Pauline evidently was and that he actually encouraged her to have one night stands without vetting her latest stud. Not that I was complaining, Pauline was the hottest piece of tail I'd had in a very long time.

Suddenly Pauline asked as though the thought had just occurred to her,

"Hey Gavin why don't you eat me out until you're ready to go again?"

The thought of eating out Pauline's deliciously wet cunt had already occurred to me but being a gentleman and all I had waited for an invitation and now I had it and the promise of another heart stopping fuck afterwards. After pondering on whether to accept the invitation for a split second I dived between her legs and inhaled the sweet intoxicating odour of a woman on heat. Pauline's sweet scented juice oozed onto my tongue as I swiped my tongue along her pink slit, her labia parted as my tongue hardened and probed her entrance,

"OOOHHH, THAT'S SO GOOD, YESSS, YESSSS, JUST THERE BABY." She yelled, grabbing the back of my head and pressing it tighter against her snatch, she rolled her hips and bucked wildly and moaned her appreciation. As she rolled her hips her clit rubbed against my nose and I instinctively knew that I had to lick and suck on it. It was hard but chewy as my lips sucked on it, drawing it out from behind her fleshy hood, as I sucked it seemed to grow longer and harder until it felt almost what I imagined a man's cock would feel like. Pauline was becoming very vocal now,

"OHHHH, SHIT, THAT'S GOOD, SO VERY, VERY GOOD, SUCK IT BABY."

She swung her legs over my shoulders and her stocking tops and bare thighs rubbed over my ears.

"Cumminggg, oh fuck I'm cumming again." She muttered almost to herself then she dragged herself from me and mounted me forcing my rejuvenated cock into her hot, dripping pussy, she rode me, undulating her hips and clutching her swaying tits with her head thrown back and eyes rolling into her head. It seemed she rode me for hours although it must have been only a matter of minutes before neither of us could hold back any longer and it seemed like an eruption between the two of us and there was a cascade of pussy juice and spunk mingling together as we climaxed simultaneously.

To my surprise she didn't collapse on top of me but dismounted as gracefully as she could and stood up and began getting dressed.

"Going already Pauline?" I asked almost dreamily.

"Do you know what time it is? Almost six o' clock. So, if you don't want to have your sister in law or your brother find you in bed shagging the local bike I think we had better go our separate ways."

"You're probably right, my sister in law is rather strait laced with a stick up her arse, but we'll do it again sometime, yes?"

"Maybe Gavin, but no promises, it was a great night and thanks for that but I'm married and I love my no good husband even if he doesn't fuck me, not only that I'm always home in time to get his breakfast and then we sit down and I tell him what I've been up to and he likes to know every detail, tell you what though, I know lots of women who like to play around so I'll tell them to keep an eye out for you."

Pauline had finished dressing and she came over to the bed and bent over to give my cock a kiss and stood at the door and turned and said "Goodbye Gavin and thanks again." then she was gone.

I haven't seen Pauline since but I reckon she was as good as her word as since that night I have had no trouble landing more than my fair share of one night stands.