One Of Her Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Barbara reached out for me. When I moved to sit beside her, she sagged into my arms and began to cry.

Her tears weren't the anguished wails I'd heard after the funeral. They were tears of sadness, but of sadness over what she'd finally accepted. After a few minutes, Barbara stopped crying, looked up at me, and then kissed me on the cheek.

"At least I have one of my men still with me."

"I do have to go back", I said as gently as I could.

"I know, but you're here now when I need you. That's all that matters."

Barbara drove me back to Nashville the next morning, and surprised me by giving me a hug and another kiss on the cheek as we stood at the door to my little apartment. She then stroked my cheek and said she'd love to have me come for Christmas dinner if I could make it. I was still feeling her soft kiss on my cheek when she drove away.

Christmas was about the same as Thanksgiving. That Christmas I did buy her a present. It wasn't much because I couldn't afford much, but she said she loved the necklace. I really liked the backpack she gave me. She'd asked why all the students had them when she took me back after Thanksgiving. I said I'd have one too if I could afford one because it was an easy way to carry books and other stuff to classes.

Barbara didn't cry on my shoulder that Christmas, and she didn't on New Year's Eve either. She just said she missed Jason, but was happy I was there. I figured she had come to grips with her loss and was getting on with her life. I was happy for her to be able to do that. I couldn't imagine what losing your only child must feel like.

It's a long time between holidays after New Year's Eve, so I didn't see Barbara for a while. We continued our Sunday evening phone calls though. I think Barbara just liked having somebody to talk to. I really liked talking to her as well. I didn't have the time or the money for a girlfriend, so I'd never tried to meet any of the girls on campus. Barbara sort of became the girlfriend I didn't have. We just talked about what we'd done during the week and how we were feeling, but talking with Barbara was a welcome break from work and study.

During our call the Sunday before Valentine's Day, Barbara asked if I was going to have to work on Valentine's Day. As it happened, I didn't, so I said I was off. She sounded as if she was almost pleading when she asked if I'd come visit her.

"I know it isn't a real holiday, but I'd like to have you come anyway. Please say you will."

Barbara picked me up after my classes the day before Valentine's day. She seemed a little different somehow. I couldn't put my finger on it, but she talked a lot more than on our drives in the past. She chattered away about the three baby goats she had already and how cute they were and about how she'd baked a special cake for us. She talked about how she was going to start putting "organically grown" on her egg cartons so they'd sell at a higher price. She talked so much I had the feeling she was nervous about something though I couldn't tell what that might be.

The afternoon was pretty normal for my visits. I helped Barbara do the chores she had to do and then we sat down to the dinner she made. After eating, she cleared the table and then asked if I'd like to watch a movie on TV. We ended up on her couch watching an old western.

The movie ended at almost nine, and Barbara said she was going to get ready for bed. Always before, she had waited until ten to do that, but I just figured she was tired. I stayed on the couch and watched the news while she was in the bathroom. She came out during the weather report, but I didn't watch the weather. I couldn't.

Up until that point in my life, Barbara had just been Mrs. Wilton, Jason's mother. She usually dressed in loose jeans and a loose shirt, or in a nice dress when I visited during the holidays. I'd noticed that she looked really nice when she dressed up, but hadn't thought much more about it.

That night, she had on a short robe that hugged some really nice curves and was open enough in the front I could see a little cleavage. I couldn't tell what she wore under that robe, but it must not have been much because her legs were bare. They were really nice legs too. She laughed when she saw me staring.

"Ricky, what's wrong. You look like you've never seen me before."

"Well I...I've seen you, but...well...I haven't seen you like this."

"It's just a robe. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, it's just that I didn't expect it."

"Well, now you can say you've seen an old woman in her bathrobe."

I knew it wasn't the right thing to say, but it just came out of my mouth.

"You don't look old."

Barbara smiled.

"Ricky, I'm forty-seven. You must think that's old."

"No, forty-seven isn't old."

"Well, if I don't look old, how do I look?"

"I don't think it would be right for me to tell you that."

She crossed the room and sat down on the couch beside me.

"Ricky, you can tell me anything and I won't be offended. If you think I'm fat or ugly, you can tell me."

"You're not fat and you're not ugly. You're..."

I had to pause then because Barbara had crossed her legs and her robe had fallen open a little. I was looking at a very smooth inner thigh just then and that sort of took away my ability to do anything else. Her voice brought me back to what I was going to say.

"Go ahead. What am I?"

"Well, you're...you're pretty sexy."

She reached out, put her hand on mine, and squeezed it gently.

"Ricky, that's about the nicest thing you could ever say to me. It makes me feel like I'm young again. I haven't felt that way for a long, long time, not since my Bobby passed away."

She'd touched me before, but that touch was different, and between that and the way her robe fell open when she leaned over was giving me thoughts I shouldn't have been having. After dragging my eyes away from the deep, soft cleavage she'd accidentally revealed, I said she probably had heard that from a lot of men. She stroked her hand up my arm and then back down. Her voice got a little lower and a lot softer.

"No, Ricky, I haven't. A widow with a child is a woman no man wants. I spent the first two years after Bobbie died finding that out. I'd meet a man I liked and who seemed to like me, but as soon as I told him about Jason, he'd just drift away from me. After that two years, I stopped looking. I still had Jason to take care of, and that helped. Jason always said I was pretty, but that's not the same. A woman needs to feel like she's someone a man would want...you know...that way. I need to feel that way again. That's why I dressed this way."

I'd never given a thought to a woman needing to think men found her desirable. Since Barbara was Jason's mom, I'd never looked at her that way, but after the way she was dressed and the way she'd touched my hand, I realized she was a very desirable woman. I didn't know if it would be right to tell her that, but it's what she seemed to want to hear and I wanted to make her feel good about herself.

"Mrs. Wilton, I think those men missed out on something when they didn't stay around. If I'd been one of them, I'd sure have stayed."

Barbara got a strange look on her face, like she was thinking about something. A few seconds later, she smiled.

"You're the only man I have left, Ricky. What if I said I wanted you to show me that you really mean that?"

"I'm not sure how I'd do that, Mrs. Wilton. It's just something I think."

Barbara scooted closer to me and put her hands on my shoulders.

"You could start by kissing me."

Well, to say I was pretty shocked would be an understatement. I'd known Barbara for years and she'd never done anything like this before. I didn't know what to say so I didn't say anything.

Barbara frowned.

"I guess that means you don't want to. I should have known better and I'm sorry. It's just that I need to feel wanted and after you went away to college and then came back for Christmas, I saw you as a man instead of a boy. Jason would never have understood, so I didn't do anything about it. Now that he's...I just thought...I guess I thought wrong."

I couldn't let her feel this way, so I tried to console her.

"Mrs. Wilton, it isn't that I don't want to. I just never have before and you might be disappointed."

She smiled.

"Is that all? Kissing isn't hard. Let me show you."

For the first couple of seconds after her lips touched mine, I couldn't move. Well, most of me couldn't move. My cock moved a lot. It moved enough it was starting to push out the front of my jeans.

Barbara's lips were so soft and so...I still can't find the right words to describe it for the life of me. She softly mouthed my lips and then licked the bottom one. She pulled away then and whispered, "Ricky, just do what I just did".

The second time she put her lips to mine, I tried, and my cock grew some more. Barbara's mouth opened a little and I felt her tongue on my upper lip this time, so I did the same thing. The only thing was, instead of touching her upper lip, my tongue touched hers. Barbara made a little moaning sound and then pushed her tongue inside my mouth. I thought my cock was going to rip out the zipper of my jeans.

Barbara pulled away from me then and smiled.

"See, that's all there is to kissing. Did you like it?"

All I could say was, "I didn't know it could be like that."

Barbara smiled, and her voice got a little lower and softer..

"I thought it was wonderful. I'm going to do it again."

In trying to do what Barbara was doing, our tongues sort of got tangled up. She moaned again and I felt her hand move from my shoulder to my chest, then to my belly, and then to the front of my jeans. She was in the process of unbuckling my belt when I stopped her.

"Mrs. Wilton, I'm not sure we should be doing this."

"Why? I want to. Ricky, I want to do this more than anything I've wanted for a long time."

"Well, you're Jason's mother and..."

"And I'm also a woman and you're a man."

She stroked my rigid cock through my jeans.

"This part of you wants to, I think."

I was getting ready to get up and go to Jason's bedroom when she finished unbuckling my belt. I was still deciding how to do that without making Barbara sad again when she unzipped the zipper and pushed her hand inside. When she touched my cock, I forgot all about doing anything.

Barbara leaned forward and started kissing me again. This time, I just let things happen and did my best to kiss her back. I think it was when she put her hand inside my underwear and circled my cock with her hand I decided I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

Barbara pulled back and smiled.

"That's better. Now, it's your turn. Do you know what to do?"

"I think so, but I've never-"

Barbara put her finger to my lips.

"Just do what I show you."

She let my cock go long enough to untie the belt of her robe and take it off. I hadn't realized it, but that robe was the only thing Barbara had on. Her breasts swayed a little when she slipped the robe from her shoulders. Once it was draped over the arm of the couch, she took my hand and put it on her right breast.

"I didn't put on anything but my robe. I hope you don't mind. Just stroke softly for a while. I'll show you what to do next."

"A while" meant several minutes of Barbara kissing me again, several minutes of my hands feeling the softest and most erotic thing I'd ever felt, and several minutes of Barbara teasing my cock until it was standing straight and swollen tight. When I lurched into her hand after one little squeeze, she whispered, "Now my nipples, Ricky...gently at first...yes...just like that."

Barbara was starting to moan a lot after a little of that, and I felt like moaning too. She nibbled from my mouth to my ear and whispered, "Let's go into my bedroom now."

I didn't undress Barbara because she was already naked, but she undressed me. Once she had my clothes off, she pulled the spread, blankets, and sheet down to the foot of her bed and then eased down on her back and patted the mattress beside her.

"Come here, Ricky, and I'll show you what comes next."

As soon as I was beside her, Barbara put her thigh over mine, started stroking my cock again, and whispered, "Kiss my nipples, Ricky. I like that a lot."

Both her nipples were stiff and covered with little ridges, and when I kissed the left one, Barbara shuddered a little.

"Oh, Ricky. It feels so good to feel that again. Use your tongue and then suck them a little."

Licking her nipple caused Barbara to shudder again. Sucking it gently caused her to thrust her hips at me and moan. I felt soft hair against my thigh and then the movement of Barbara's hips as she rubbed herself against my leg. After a few moments, she gently took my hand and pulled it between us.

"Just stroke lightly, Ricky. It'll make me ready for you."

I'd thought her breasts were soft, but the lips under that hair were softer. I stroked up and down a few times before Barbara opened her thighs a little. My fingertip slipped between her lips and into a rippled, slippery wetness. She moaned, "Oh yes...down a little more and then inside me."

It took a little feeling around and some guiding on Barbara's part, but finally, my finger slipped inside her entrance. Barbara moaned and started stroking my cock a little faster.

"In and out now, Bobby. In and out."

Now, I wasn't completely ignorant about sex. Jeff had explained things to me, but what he told me wasn't at all what was happening. He just told me the mechanics and said I'd know when the time was right because the woman would feel slippery. She was supposed to be lying on her back then and I was supposed to kneel between her legs and then insert my cock and stroke away.

Barbara was already slippery. The problem was she was almost on top of me. I tried to push her onto her back, but she wouldn't let me. She kissed me and took my breath away, then whispered, "Let me do this Ricky.".

When Barbara straddled me, her breasts hung down just over my face so I kissed the nearest nipple. Barbara moaned and shuddered, then reached between us and grabbed my cock. She moved it around between her slippery lips for a few seconds and then I felt it slipping inside her.

I'd always jacked off when I felt the need and that felt great. Barbara's hand stroking my cock had felt a lot better. Feeling my cock sliding inside her slippery passage was incredible. She didn't do it quickly and she didn't do it all at once. She pushed down and I felt my cock slide inside her a little. Then she raised back up, took a breath, and pushed down again. When my cock pushed against a tight spot, she raised back up, took a deep breath, and then pushed down harder while moving her hips around. I felt my cock head get squeezed a little and then swell back up as Barbara pushed her body down even further. After one more push, she was sitting on my thighs with my cock buried inside her, and she had her eyes closed.

After a little moan and another breath, Barbara began lifting and then lowering her body over my cock. Her rhythm was slow and regular, and I was feeling every little ripple inside her massaging my cock. After a while, she bent down enough her right nipple brushed my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the stiff nub in, then licked the tip. Barbara's hips jerked and drove my cock inside her a little deeper, and the moan she made was a lot louder than before.

The feeling of Barbara's passage massaging my cock and her nipples against my face were so intense I couldn't stop what was happening to me. I was starting to lose control and tried to slow her down.

"Mrs. Wilton, I can't stop."

"Then don't", she panted as she sped up her strokes a little.

In seconds, I felt the surge building in my belly, and a few seconds later, I groaned as seed raced up through my cock and inside Barbara. I instinctively rammed my cock up into her stroke three times before I was done. Barbara moaned each time.

I expected her to stop then, but she didn't. She kept riding my cock just as if nothing had happened. At that time of my life, I could recover pretty quickly, and my cock never did really get soft. Barbara leaned down and kissed me, then whispered, "It's my turn now. Just let me take us there." That kiss, those words, and the massaging of my cock had it stiff and swollen again in just a few minutes.

Barbara didn't change what she was doing for a while, but I thought she felt a little slipperier inside. Then, she slipped her fingers between us again and I felt her rubbing at the top of her lips. A little while after that, she started to pant, and she pushed her breasts into my face again.

"Suck my nipples, Ricky...hard. I'm almost there."

It's odd how doing that got me almost there too, but it did. As I sucked her nipples as hard as I could, Barbara sped up her strokes and I felt the hand between us moving faster too. As for me, I'd given up any thoughts of control and was meeting her strokes half way.

It didn't take long after that before Barbara started to rock her hips rapidly over my cock. She gasped, then moaned, then gasped again.

"Oh, Ricky, now Honey, now."

I sort of lost track of what happened next because we were both having an orgasm at the same time. I remember ramming my cock up inside Barbara as fast as I could to keep up with her rocking hips and then her cry as she ground her lips into the base of my cock and started to shake. I remember the feeling of cumming again. I remember Barbara collapsing on my chest a little later. I remember lying there with her on top of me until my cock slipped out of her. I remember her kissing me and whispering, "Thank you Ricky", just before she rolled to the side, put her arms around me and pulled me up tight against her.

I woke up the next morning with Barbara looking at me and smiling.

"Good morning, Ricky. Did you sleep well?"

I yawned and stretched, and touched Barbara's bare hip in the process. She giggled.

"What would you like for breakfast...ham and eggs...", she stroked my cock a few times, "or me?"

I had both, Barbara first and then the ham and eggs she fixed while humming to herself. She was happier than I'd ever seen her, and I was pretty happy too. We both continued to be happy all day long. Barbara fixed lunch and then we made love again. This time, she just laid back and said "Just do what you did this morning". I have to admit she did help some. I didn't know a woman's fingernails digging into my ass cheeks could make me cum harder, but they did. We were both gasping for breath after that. We both did a lot of gasping that night too.

Barbara drove me back to Nashville the next morning. I had to work days that day, so we didn't have time to do anything except dress, eat, and make the drive. She stopped her car about a block from my apartment, turned to me and smiled.

"Ricky, you can't imagine how I feel right now. I found something I thought I'd never feel again. I know it's being selfish, but I need to keep feeling that. I need to keep feeling that with you. I hope you feel the same way, but if you don't, I'll understand."

What do you say to a woman who says something like that? I didn't know either, but I tried.

"Mrs. Wilton I-"

She grinned.

"I think you should call me Barbara now."

"Barbara, I want to, but where would it lead?"

"It doesn't have to lead anywhere, Ricky. It just has to make us both feel good. You do feel good, don't you?"

"Well, yes. I feel great."

"Then that's all that matters right now. I know you'll probably find a girl one of these days and fall in love and I'll lose you, but for right now, I need to have you make me feel like this as often as we can get together."

Well, getting together meant about once a month until school was out. I couldn't miss work or school so we had to plan things around both schedules. Once school was out, all we had to plan around was work, and that problem was solved when I found a different job. It was still night work, but it was forty hours a week and paid enough to let me save enough for tuition and books at MTSU the next semester. It also let me have weekends to do what I wanted, and that meant I could stay at Barbara's three nights a week.