One Poker Party I Missed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Quick Debbie, suck him to shut him up before the others hear!" Ted blurted as he pushed my wife toward the shorter Todd, who was standing just beside Ted and had caught her sucking him.

Startled and wide eyed, my wife quickly leaned forward and sucked Todd's long hard cock into her mouth. She quickly leaned forward taking his cock into her throat which caused Todd to moan as he felt his balls press against my wife's chin.

Todd Pushed my wife back on the bed as he climbed up and straddled her face. He grabbed a pillow and pulled it forward under her head which allowed him to lie forward as he straddled her head and began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth.

This was all one fluid motion and it caught my wife by surprise. I don't think she had ever sucked a cock in this manner. Todd was literally driving his cock in and out of her mouth to the maximum with each stroke. Debbie was pushing against him as he was furiously fucking her mouth.

Her legs were hanging off the bed and kicking as she appeared to be struggling to push Todd off her face which was being forcefully fucked.

The other three already naked entered the room. Ted told them to grab Debbie's hands and two of them did. Ted then grabbed my wife's shorts and pulled both them and her panties off in one motion. She looked tiny compared to these huge black men. Two of them held her hands out on either side of the bed as Todd continued to fuck her mouth.

"Murmmmpffff, murffffffff," Debbie was clearly trying to protest but was not able to with Todd's cock in her throat.

She was kicking her legs, but those were soon held spread eagle by Ted who had stepped in and rammed his big cock into her cunt.

No sooner had Ted jammed his cock into my wife than Todd began groaning and moaning. His black ass was clenching and his hips were jerking as he pumped his cum into her mouth. "Ohhhhhhh FUCK, FUCK, FUCK," Todd moaned as his cock erupted in her mouth.

The way Todd was sprawled across my wife's face I was scared she may not have been able to breathe. Todd's black ass clenched several times which indicated he was pumping a huge load of cum into her mouth. Finally he lifted himself off her face and pulled his limp cock out of her mouth. Debbie was struggling to swallow his load as she gagged several times, but was finally able to get it all down. Some cum dribbled from her lips and down her chin.

Ted pulled his big cock out of her wet cunt and he turned and flopped on the bed beside her. She was gasping as her chest heaved to get air.

"Lift her onto my cock guys," Ted commanded. This was a piece of cake considering how small my wife was and two of them easily rolled her to one side and lifted her to lie on top of Ted. He reached down and grabbed his hard cock and said, "Plug her in," which they did. Ted's cock penetrated my wife's cunt as they settled her on top of him.

Debbie sat impaled on Ted's cock. She was wobbling and clearly had not gotten her bearings from having Todd fuck her mouth so violently. Ted reached up and clutched her bare tits and then pulled her forward to lie on top of him. Ted's legs were hanging off the bed and in her position, this presented her ass perfectly for whoever wanted it.

"Ok Pole," Ted said. "You're on," he chuckled.

When Pole stepped forward I gasped. I knew immediately how he got his nick name. Ted mumbled, "Big huh?"

"Shit, big is an understatement. And I thought Jason was hung. Fuck this guys dick hangs nearly to his fucking kneecap. No way will he get that in my tiny wife's ass," I said as I leaned forward to watch Pole lift his cock and place it against my wife's tight sphincter.

Pole took his cock and rubbed it around Ted's cock that was pistoning in and out of my wife's cunt to get some lubrication. Debbie was more than a little wet. Her pussy was pouring out juice. Then he pulled it back up to her puckered asshole and pressed the enormous head against it trying to press it in.

Debbie was clenching her teeth and grimacing as she felt Pole's cock begin to penetrate. Slowly her asshole began to spread wider, but with Ted fucking her so vigorously it was hard for Pole to keep the head of his cock in position.

"Stop fucking her for a second so I can at least get the head of my cock in," Pole mumbled sounding frustrated. Ted stopped his pumping and held his cock deep in my wife's dripping cunt.

Pole pressed harder and her tight asshole began to widen as the head of his cock pressed inward. I didn't think it was possible, but finally the head of Pole's cock popped past my wife's sphincter. Her teeth were clenched as she grimaced at being penetrated by such a large cock.

Bob had climbed up on the bed and was straddling Ted and my wife's head. He crouched down and began rubbing his pre cum dripping cock all over Debbie's grimacing face. He wanted her to suck him, but at the moment her mind was on the cock being stuffed in her asshole.

I watched in amazement as Pole's cock began to slide in deeper. He was pushing it in a little bit farther each time he pumped his hips forward. "Are you sure she can take me?" Pole asked Ted who had started pumping his cock in and out of my wife's dripping cunt again.

"She can take it," I heard Ted say on the video. I looked questioningly at Ted sitting beside me. He half smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I was pretty sure she could," he mumbled with a cheesy grin.

Sandwiched between two very large black men, with a third rubbing his cock all over her face, it was hard at times to see much of my tiny wife's naked body. Pole had now close to half of his huge cock in my wife's tight asshole, when I heard that familiar sound of her orgasm.

"Aaaiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh fuck me, fuck meeeee," she moaned. No sooner did she moan and say that than Ted howled.

"Aaaarghhhhhhhh fuck fuck, FUCK!" as he pumped a huge load of cum into my wife's cunt. Cum squirted out from around his cock and added further lubrication to Pole's cock allowing it to penetrate even deeper in her tight asshole.

With the cum oozing out of her cunt, Pole's cock was soon coated in Ted's cum. He bucked his hips forward and finally was buried balls deep in my wife's ass. She had not stopped moaning since she began to cum and I wondered if she was having a continuous orgasm.

With Pole's cock now pumping in and out of her asshole she quickly sucked Bob's dripping cock into her small mouth. His cock was obviously shorter than Pole's but it was nearly as thick. He grabbed my wife by her hair and began fucking her mouth, shoving his cock into her throat with each lunge.

Not to be completely left out, Emo was groping Debbie's tits and pinching her nipples roughly as she sucked on Bob. Her small tight body was bouncing back and forth as Pole was now slamming his cock in to his balls with each thrust.

Turned on by what was happening, Todd's cock was showing signs of life as he stepped to the other side of the bed and began squeezing Debbie's tit and nipple on his side. He leaned over and sucked her rock hard nipple into his mouth. When he pulled back, Emo would suck her nipple on his side of the bed.

Suddenly Pole bellowed, "Oh FUCK, I'm cumming! FUCK I am going to cum," this was followed by a long guttural moan as I watched Pole's ass spasm and clench. Each spasm was shooting a geyser of thick hot cum in my wife's bowels.

This flood of hot cum produced another long orgasm from my wife. "Aaaaaaaiiiyyyeeeeeeeeeeeee," she moaned as she felt Pole's cum shooting deep in her asshole.

I almost missed Bob's moaning because of how loud Debbie was being. "Oh fuck she is finger fucking my asshole," Bob moaned. "Fuck, fuck, fuck she is fucking my asshole," he bellowed.

My wife had reached up behind Bob's black balls and jammed at least two of her fingers deep into Bob's asshole which almost immediately made him cum.

Bob's ass was clenching as he pumped his cum into her mouth. I could hear her swallowing in between her constant moans from Pole's cock shooting in her ass.

Ted had a ring side seat to all of this. I asked him, "Was your cock still in her or had it slipped out?"

"No I was still in her, I could feel Pole's cock pulsing the cum in her ass. That actually started to get me hard again," he chuckled.

When Bob who had just shot a big load of cum in her mouth dropped back and pulled his limp cock out of my wife's mouth, Emo quickly jumped up and grabbing Debbie by her hair shoved his long skinny cock in her mouth.

Debbie immediately pressed forward and took Emo's long cock into her throat. It was hard to say if it was Emo who was fucking her mouth, or my wife who was controlling the situation. Her cheeks sunk in as she sucked hard on Emo's long cock.

Debbie repeated what she had done to Bob on Emo's asshole and her finger fucking him produced the same results.

It was not long considering my wife's amazing cock sucking abilities plus her fingers buried in his ass, before Emo groaned loudly and bellowed, "I'm cumming, I am cumming," as my wife pulled back holding just the tip of his cock in her mouth to feel his cum spurt inside her mouth.

She swallowed Emo's load, pulled her two fingers out of his asshole and slumped forward on Ted.

Pole finally pulled his limp cock, still enormous even though it was limp, out of my wife's asshole with a pop.

Todd who was now rejuvenated quickly moved around behind my wife and because her asshole was not only stretched out, but filled with hot cum, shoved his cock easily deep into her ass to replace Pole's.

Todd was gripping my wife's waist and he furiously fucked her cum filled ass.

Ted announced, "I gotta get up," as Todd was fucking with a vengeance. Without missing a beat, Todd gripped my wife and easily lifted her small body off of Ted. With his hard cock still buried deep in her asshole he swiveled and flopped back on the bed pulling her with him and holding his cock buried in her asshole the entire time.

This maneuver now opened my wife's cum filled cunt to anyone interested.

Bob stepped up and slid his semi hard cock into my wife's dripping cunt."I have never had a girl finger fuck my ass while blowing me. Fuck that was HOT!" Bob moaned as his cock slid effortlessly into my wife's cunt.

He was soon hard enough to match Todd who was working toward adding another load of cum to my wife's bowels. Both of their cocks glistened with a mixture of cum and her pussy juices.

It seemed the others had left the bedroom. I asked Ted and he said they had stepped out to grab a beer and try to recuperate.

I wasn't too long before Todd howled and pumped another load into my wife's asshole. He remained under her until Bob followed suit and pumped his load into her dripping cunt.

Bob staggered backwards pulling his limp cock from her cunt. This allowed Todd to nudge my wife over on her side so he could pull his flaccid cock out of her asshole.

Debbie rolled onto her back and reached down between her legs rubbing her clit and running her fingers into her cum filled pussy. Her hips were writhing as she rubbed herself and seemed to be humping her hands. She would pull her cum coated fingers up and suck the cum from them, then reach back down and begin fingering herself again.

Todd and Bob staggered out of the room to join the others gathered in the kitchen area.

I marveled at my wife's beauty as she lay there writhing under her fingers, sucking them clean regularly. She was fucking insatiable. Her naked body glistened cum poured from her cunt and her asshole and she looked incredible. I relished her taut firm abdomen, firm tits, incredible ass, her long firm legs, and most importantly, the fact she is married to me.

"Change to the kitchen and dining chip now," Ted suddenly blurted snapping me out of my trance. I put that chip in and had to fast forward to where some of the guys appeared.

They had slipped on their sweat pants and were standing around drinking beers bare chested and bare footed.

"I will tell you, when she shoved her fingers in my ass, there was no way I was not going to shoot. Fuck no chick has ever done that to me!" one of them said.

"I think I could damn near cum just sucking on her incredible nipples," another commented.

"You ain't fucking lived until you have had her asshole," Pole added his two cents worth.

"Sheeeeit, after your fucking log, we could have all fucked her asshole at the same time and had room to spare," someone shot back causing them all to laugh.

"I don't know," Todd offered. "Her asshole felt pretty tight to me," he chuckled.

"Well you guys better appreciate this," Ted chimed in.

"Oh fuck ya. You bet boss. Fucking right we appreciate it. She is a fucking babe," They all responded. "You sure her old man is ok with this?" one of them asked.

"He is as long as he calls the shots," Ted responded. "He ever catches anyone doing anything without his approval and you'll never see her again," he added.

I nearly fell out of my chair when my wife walked into the kitchen dining area. She was bare assed naked. This was totally out of character for her.

"Did I wear you guys out?" she giggled as she walked through them to get herself a beer.

Their mouths dropped open as she entered completely naked and sauntered over to get a beer. None of them spoke but they were all feasting on her naked body.

I was shocked because she wasn't blushing at all. All of the guys had slipped on their sweat pants but my wife was naked. Her tits jiggled and wobbled and her nipples remained pointedly rock hard.

As she popped the top on her beer she said, "I suppose this was all your idea Ted," she said as she looked at Ted who stood there like the others with his mouth hanging open.

"Wha... What me? No ah well ah ya the poker deal ah ya, b-b-but ahh..." Ted stammered and stuttered to respond.

"Oh, you're right," Debbie giggled. "But I thought you meant poker, like the card game. I didn't realize you meant poke her as in me," she zeroed in on Ted who was surprisingly at a loss for words.

My sweet shy little wife was clearly in control of these guys and she knew it. They all stood wide eyed. They were still in shock at my wife's walking out naked. They feasted on her hot body as she casually walked between them.

She was tiny at just a little over 5' tall and weighing less than 100 lbs. All of the bare chested black men towered over her. And yet she was clearly controlling all of them. She controlled them with what she had between her legs and between the cheeks of her ass as well as her incredible tits, and her mouth.

"So none of this was planned?" Debbie said.

"Oh no, no, no, nope," they all parroted one another shaking their heads and looking down.

"You big strong burly men wouldn't take advantage of a tiny little thing like me would you?" she asked glancing around at each of the guys.

Again the chorus of "No's, no way,nope," they all echoed.

"Well then, what just happened in my bedroom?" Debbie asked looking at each of them.

None of the guys knew what to say or how to respond. They looked at Ted who was also looking at the floor.

Then my wife shocked me again. She walked over to Emo who was staring at the floor and reached and pulled his sweatpants out from his skinny frame and plunged her hand down inside to grip his limp cock.

I was blown away as I watched her with her hand down inside his sweatpants. It was obvious she was jacking him off. "How about you, you think you can go again?" she said as her hand pumped rapidly on his cock which was quickly coming alive.

Emo clutched his beer can tightly with his mouth hanging open as Debbie was furiously jacking his cock. "Uh ya," was about all he could manage to say as he watched his sweatpants billow in and out from my wife's pumping his cock.

Emo set his beer on the table behind him and cupped Debbie's tits squeezing them and pinching her hard nipples. With her free hand she pushed his sweat pants down as she jacked his cock with her other hand. They soon fell to the floor around his ankles.

Because of his height, and my wife's tininess, she only had to bend over slightly to suck the head of his cock into her mouth. Her hand was a blur on his cock as she furiously worked to coax the cum from him.

With the head of Emo's cock in her mouth and her one hand pumping it rapidly, she reached under his dangling ball sack and suddenly her hand jerked upward.

Emo's eyes got huge as my wife plunged her fingers into his asshole.

"OH FUUUUUCK!" Emo bellowed. "She's fucking my ass with her fingers," he moaned.

The rest of the guys had clustered around to watch as my wife's cheeks sunk in as she sucked hard on Emo's cock and her hand under his nut sack jerked up and down each time she jammed her fingers deep into his asshole.

"FUUUUCK, you want it baby?" Emo groaned,

"Mmmmmmmhhhmmmm," my wife moaned around his cock.

"Here it comes, fuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk," he moaned as his hips jerked spasmodically and his hot cum gushed into her gulping mouth.

She kept the head of his cock in her mouth until she was certain she had drained him. Emo staggered back and pulled his limp cock from my wife's suctioning mouth with an audible pop.

"Ted, "she said commandingly, "get me a pillow."

"Who's next?" she said sternly as she looked up at the semi circle of huge black men all standing there with shocked looks on their faces.

Ted tossed a pillow to my wife who then positioned it so she could kneel on it.

"Ted says I am addicted to the taste of cum, so who is going to be next to help me with my addiction," she chuckled as she eyed the semi circle.

"Try this one," Pole said as he shoved his sweatpants down uncovering his enormous limp cock.

He moved in front of my kneeling wife who used both her tiny hands to pull the fat head of his cock up to her wide open mouth. He had only fucked my wife in her asshole so he was in for a treat.

She managed to get the head of his cock in her mouth as she pumped on his cock. Her other hand reached between his legs and up under his large ball sack. The others knew what she was about to do to Pole.

When her hand shot up, Pole moaned, "Ohhhhh FUCKKKKKKK! She just buried I don't know how many fingers in my ass," he groaned.

With her fingers in his ass and the head of his cock in her mouth, his cock rapidly grew rigid. My wife was working to get his enormous cock deeper in her mouth. Several times she gagged as she tried to get the head of his cock into her throat. Her saliva was coating his cock and suddenly you could see a couple of inches of his cock penetrate her throat.

This practically did pole in. I doubted he had ever been with a girl that could take his huge cock in her throat. "Oh Fuccckkkkkkkkkkk," Pole moaned as her felt his cock wedge into my wife's throat even that small distance.

Saliva and slobbers coated his cock and dripped on my wife's firm tits as she plunged his cock back into her throat. Clutching Pole's big black ass with her free hand as her other fucked his asshole, she pulled him in to her mouth and his cock went all the way down her throat until his fat balls pressed against her chin.

She only held his cock there for a second, but she had finally taken it all the way. She pulled back gasping and then plunged her head forward again taking his cock back into her throat.

"FUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!" was about all Pole could say as his ass clenched down on my wife's fingers and he shot a strong stream of hot cum into her gagging mouth.

My wife swallowed feverishly not wanting to lose a drop. Pole's load must have been large though because cum seeped past her tight lips and drizzled down on her chin as she was swallowing.

Both Ted and I could hear her tell tale "Aaiiiiiyeeeeeee," muffled though it was by Pole's cock, it was obvious she was climaxing.