One Really Fucked-Up Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

After Bill and Karen left Janet and Tom retrieved the cameras, went to her office and had prints made of some very good scenes, and sent one set of prints to Karen at work in a "Confidential" envelope, as Pat had promised. Janet kept other sets for herself.

Pat -- also dressed in disguise -- insisted on accompanying Janet to the next softball game to observe the four Amigos and listen in to their conversation after the game.

While Bill started out the conversation with a big shit-eating grin on his face it quickly disappeared when Jeff, then Simon, each brought out a pair of stained panties from their gym bags.

Jeff was not particularly politic when he handed the panties he had to Bill, a pair Bill was sure was the same as the new ones Janet had shown him a few nights earlier.

"Bill, this contest was a great idea; here's a pair of Janet's soiled panties. I gotta tell you I had so much fun getting those things, she's an awesome fuck."

Seeing the angry expression on Bill's face Jeff continued, "Hey, chill out Dude; you're the one who dreamt up this contest, and I'm just telling it like it is."

Bill grudgingly reached into his pocket and pulled out $100 for Jeff, and put the panties in his gym bag.

"While you got your dough out separate out a C-note for me too, Bill," Simon chirped, holding out the pair of soiled panties that Pat had given him. "I have a pair of Janet's panties too."

Bill looked crestfallen as he handled the panties, again thinking that he recognized yet another pair that Janet had shown him. After half-heartedly doling out a hundred bucks to Simon and also placing those in his gym bag, Bill started to perk up a little.

"You're not the only ones collecting tonight," Bill said holding $100 up in one hand and a print out of his cell phone photo of him and Karen naked.

Drew snatched the photo from Bill, turned red while viewing it, and unsuccessfully tried to keep Jeff and Simon from seeing it. Jeff's and Simon's catcalls about how hot Karen looked, and their accolades to Bill for screwing her clearly took the edge off of Bill's earlier unpleasantness.

As they left the four Amigos didn't look particularly happy. Drew and Bill had both vowed to fuck Jeff's and Simon's wives, and the language they used didn't please either of them. Drew was still looking at the photo and shaking his head, and Bill was angrily swinging the gym bag with the soiled panties in them.

"Looks like the contest isn't working out so well for their friendship, does it?" Pat said to Janet, laughing so hard that she was almost doubled over.

"Guess not," Janet replied just before she started giggling uncontrollably.

Janet now had everything that she needed; proof of Bill's infidelity and clear knowledge that she had made his life uncomfortable. She was amused by his reaction to her the rest of the week, not wanting to confront her, yet obviously bothered.

Janet used that week to remove the bugs from Bill's wallet and softball jersey, to have copies made up of the videotape of Bill and Karen, to make copies of all of their financial statements and to put holds on their joint accounts so that neither of them could remove money from them without permission from both, and talking to her attorney. She also had all of the things that she valued most either put in a safe deposit box in her name alone, or for the larger items in a storage unit that she rented in her name alone.

The next Saturday, just as Bill was preparing to leave for his softball game, Janet had the divorce papers served on him, citing adultery, and asking for 75% of the marital assets and possession of the house. After the papers were served as Bill screamed at her "You've fucked more other people than I have, how could you do this, you bitch," Janet left to treat Pat to lunch.

Things did not go well for Bill in the divorce. First he had trouble convincing Drew, Jeff and Simon to file affidavits. When he told them that Janet was seeking a court order expelling him from the house they finally relented.

Drew, Jeff and Simon were sorry they got involved. When Janet's attorney proved with numerous witness statements, cell phone records, and live testimony that she was elsewhere during the times that each of Drew, Jeff and Simon swore that they were with her, and when the DNA tests on the three pairs of panties excluded Janet as a contributor, and when Janet not only produced the three pairs of panties that she had shown Bill but her store receipts (which included the correct product numbers) and credit card receipts, the Judge was furious.

"Mr. Ames," Judge Jenkins angrily said to Bill's attorney after an evidentiary hearing, "your client is trying to commit fraud on the Court. I hereby grant Mrs. Janet Bonds' request to expel Mr. William Bonds from their marital home. I also advise you that your client better reach a settlement acceptable to Mrs. Bonds shortly because if this case continues I am likely to hold Mr. Bonds and his three witnesses in contempt! Understood?"

"Yes Your Honor," was all that Ames could respond as Bill buried his face in his hands.

At least Bill knew when he was beaten. Within two weeks of that hearing a settlement was filed with the Court giving Janet the house, 80% of all joint marital assets, all of her personal assets, no alimony payments from her to Bill, and her attorney fees paid by Bill.

Drew and Karen survived the incident since they had both fucked around and had failed to communicate, but their trust in each other had been harmed and both had to wonder if the marriage would survive "Until death do us part."

There was hell to pay for Jeff and Simon. Their wives got ahold of their affidavits, screamed, cursed, and threatened divorce. After a couple of weeks of misery the only thing that saved Jeff and Simon was the Judge's comments about them lying to the Court, which Bill -- as his last act for his former friends -- backed them up on. Bill also had the panties, and the DNA testing of them, burned so that there was no proof that Jeff and Simon had fucked anyone else.

Needless to say Drew, Bill, Jeff and Simon no longer hung out together, barely acknowledged each other if they saw each other on the street, and quit the softball team.

Janet took Pat and three of her other girlfriends out for dinner, a play, and then to a bar, after the divorce proceedings were concluded. As her friends giggled after listening to the recording of the four drunks talking about the "Contest" during the butt-dialing Pat snickered, "Let that be two lessons to us, girls. Don't come up with bad ideas; and the next day revoke all agreements you make when drunk!"

They toasted "here, here," as their giggles changed to roars of laughter.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12