One Saturday

Story Info
One Saturday opens a loser's eyes.
9.3k words
4.39
120.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Author's Note: I put this in 'Loving Wives' because Literotica does not have a 'Loving Girlfriends' category.

*

"Michelle, quit that!" Michelle Theriot's mother hissed scornfully.

Michelle nearly squeaked when she realized she'd been pinching her right nipple while her other hand rubbed her pussy through the thin cotton of her panties.

She backed away from the kitchen window, face red with embarrassment and dashed to her room.

Marie Theriot glanced out the window, then smiled. Now she understood why her eighteen year old daughter had been standing in the kitchen, rubbing herself. There was a young man on a ladder, cleaning out Mrs. Ardoin's gutters. The young man's lithe body was apparent through the sweat soaked tee shirt and his backside did look scrumptious in the faded blue jeans.

"Know him?" Marie asked as Michelle, now dressed in blue jean cut offs and tight tee shirt returned to the kitchen.

"Uh huh," was Michelle's answer as she brushed out her long red hair.

"Well? He have a name? And how do you know him?" Marie pressed.

"Graham Unzelle; he's in my class," Michelle admitted, then squealed.

Marie looked back to see that Graham had nearly fallen from the high ladder. And when he'd slipped, a corner of Mrs. Ardoin's rusted gutter had snagged Graham's blue jeans and ripped them from knee to pocket. Thankfully, though, it did not appear that the rusted metal had pierced the youth's skin.

Michelle scampered outside.

"Hey, Graham, you all right?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, hey Michelle, what you doing here?" Graham asked, handsome face blushing furiously.

He was blushing because someone had seen his clumsiness.

He was also blushing because Michelle Theriot was an attractive young lady. And Graham had difficulty talking with attractive young women. He had a slight stutter when he talked; from an early age, his older brother had mocked him mercilessly, and then fellow schoolchildren had also tormented him. This of course only served to make his stutter that much worse.

"So, how much Mrs. Ardoin paying you do this?" Michelle asked as Graham got back to scooping the accumulated debris out of the gutters.

"Forty," Graham said.

It took a few Fs for him to say 'forty.'

"Why, that cheap old bitch!" Michelle screeched. "Superior Lawn Care told her it'd be two hundred!"

Graham's face fell when he realized he was being duped. Then he set his face and resolutely returned to the task at hand.

"You mind your own business," Mrs. Ardoin hissed at Michelle.

"What's your Bible say about cheating people, Miss Come To My Church And Hear The Word Of The Lord?" Marie snapped from behind her daughter.

The old woman scowled hatefully at the two Theriot women, then slammed her door shut.

"Why you even doing that?" Michelle asked Graham as she peered up at his torn open jeans.

From this angle, she could see flashes of his plain white briefs. Unfortunately, in her opinion, she could not see his package.

"Angelle's wanting this Omega watch," Graham said and finished the east side of the house.

"Then why are you doing it?" Michelle pressed as he came down the ladder.

"Told you, Angelle wants..." He said as he cropped the nearly full bag into the garbage can.

"But why are you doing that? Why isn't she the one out here busting her ass?" Michelle demanded. "She's one wants the watch."

Graham did not answer, just pulled the ladder around to the front of the house.

"Seriously, she's one wants this stupid watch; what about you?" Michelle asked as Graham returned to his work. "Why are you doing this?"

"Well, Angelle wants..." Graham started.

"No, Graham, what about you, huh? What you want?" Michelle again asked.

"Well, Angelle wants..." Graham said.

Michelle made sure her mother was out of earshot.

"Fuck what Angelle wants, all right, Graham," Michelle spat. "What about what you want, huh? What do you get out of this?"

"Well, I get to get her that watch and..." Graham said.

"You took her to Side By Side, didn't you?" Michelle said.

Graham smiled. Angelle Hebert had really wanted to go to the expensive steak house. He'd taken his birthday money and had taken the gorgeous strawberry blonde to the restaurant.

Afterward, she'd given him a soft kiss and thanked him for a wonderful evening.

"And the bitch got the Porterhouse, right," Michelle interrupted Graham's memory of that sweet kiss.

"How'd you know that?" Graham asked, surprised.

"Because she was all laughing about it the next day," Michelle snarled. "Got the twenty two ounce Porterhouse, what was it, eighty bucks? And took most of it home. You know who ate it?"

"I uh..." Graham stammered, feeling a knot in his belly.

"Tad Bell, that's who," Michelle said. "She makes you take her there, then she just gives the food to her fucking boyfriend."

"They broke up," Graham said.

"Bull fucking shit they broke up," Michelle said.

"Michelle! I raise you talk like that?" Marie yelled at her daughter.

"Sorry," Michelle said, pretty face obscured by her blush.

"No, no, she told me, they broke up," Graham defended.

"Yeah? Than why's she always sitting with him, huh? Cafeteria?" Michelle challenged.

"Says even though they broke up, they're still friends," Graham weakly offered.

"Graham, I bet you a million dollars she's at his house right now," Michelle said, gently touching his leg. "You out here, busting your ass and she's over there, laughing at you."

"No she ain't; I got a text message from her says she's at her Momma's house; it's her momma's weekend," Graham said.

"Graham, she makes you buy her all this stuff, take her places, and what you getting out of it?" Michelle asked. "Huh? You even get a kiss?"

"Well, yeah, we kiss all the time," Graham said.

"Uh huh, won't even let you touch her boobs, huh?" Michelle asked. "Know why? Her boyfriend says they his. Just like her..."

She looked around, but her mother was out of earshot again.

"...just like her pussy and her ass. They his," Michelle said.

Graham got down to move the ladder over another five feet. Michelle stopped him with a soft touch to his chest. Her ice green eyes peered into his warm brown eyes.

"I know four girls would just die for you take them anywhere, it don't got to be Side By Side," she said.

"Yeah? Who?" Graham retorted. "I asked Lori and Briah and..."

"God, like you the real bitches, huh?" Michelle said in disgust.

"Well then, who?" Graham challenged.

"Uh, Melanie Richards? Shelly Harris?" she counted off on her fingers.

"Shelly? She's black!" Graham protested.

"Half black," Michelle giggled. "And there's Stephanie don't call me "Steve" Straughter."

"No way!" Graham said, shook his head and went back up the ladder.

"Uh, why not? What's wrong with her?" Michelle hotly defended her friend.

"Uh, she's gorgeous?" Graham replied.

"Uh, and?" Michelle said.

Graham didn't answer, just busied himself with the task at hand.

"God, you're stupid," Michelle spat and stomped off.

"Go ahead, Graham, bust your ass for a bitch don't even give a shit about you," she screamed

Before slamming her door shut.

"He know you're in love with him?" Marie asked as her daughter stomped through the house.

"I am not; he's too stupid," Michelle denied.

When Graham finished, Mrs. Ardoin glumly gave him eighty dollars in crumpled old bills. Michelle stood behind the sweating Graham and smirked at the sour old woman.

"I'm on a fixed income," the woman snarled at Michelle before slamming her door shut again.

"Uh huh, that's why there's a brand new beamer in your driveway, right?" Michelle retorted.

"Come on; need show you something," Michelle said and grabbed his large hand.

Graham was uncomfortable. Michelle was very attractive, with her long red hair, sweet smile and substantial chest. He'd often fantasized about getting up the courage to ask her out. His fantasies ran the gamut from kissing, to having wild sex.

Then Angelle Hebert had cornered him in the library, pressed him against a shelf and given him a soft kiss.

"Tad and I broke up," she whispered. "Want to take me to La Scalia's?"

"Got your phone with you?" Michelle asked as she unlocked the car door.

"Yeah," Graham said, not wanting to get into her car, get her seat soiled with his sweaty body.

"Send her a text; see what's she doing?" Michelle ordered as she started the car.

"Hey, what you doing?" Graham spoke and then hit send.

Michelle drove to Bentley Street, a lower-middle class neighborhood in Bender, Louisiana.

Angelle's reply was that she and her mother were shopping at the Courtyard Mall in Pinoak.

"Then what's her car doing there?" Michelle asked, pointing to Angelle's white Toyota Camry.

"Then what's your car doing..." Graham started to respond.

Michelle slapped the phone out of his hand.

"Hey!" Graham yelled.

"Don't, Stupid," Michelle spat. "Use this to your advantage!"

"Where are we anyway?" Graham asked.

"Uh, duh, that's Thaddeus Bell's house," Michelle said as she parked on the curb next to Angelle's car.

She got out of the car, hunkered down and scampered around. Graham could see her as she knelt down next to the passenger side of Angelle's car. He could not see what Michelle was doing.

Then she quickly got back into the car and drove away. At the corner of Bentley and Romero, Michelle pulled up to a small house and honked her horn. A moment later, Shelly Harris came skipping out and clambered into the back seat.

"What up Girl?" she said.

"Called Shelly, she's one told me Angelle's car's been there since nine this morning," Michelle admitted.

Graham hung his head. The trio drove around for a few minutes, then Michelle pulled up to Clark's Drive-In diner.

"Ooh, get me a..." Shelly started.

"Large strawberry malt," Michelle finished.

An attractive blonde skated out, took their order; Michelle forced Graham to accept a chocolate malt, then skated away.

"Girl, couldn't pay me skate around ass all hanging out and stuff," Shelly stated as they watched the girl's buttocks in the short red shorts.

"Uh huh," Michelle agreed.

"You uh, what you mean, use it to my advantage?" Graham asked as the girl returned, tray holding three tall malt glasses.

"Huh? Oh, that," Michelle said and gave the girl a twenty dollar bill.

"Next time Angelle says 'Oh Graham, Honey, take me to Side By Side' just ask her what's in it for you," Michelle coached. "Next time she says she wants a fancy ass watch, ask her what about what you want. See what she says."

"Let me guess; it that Omega," Shelly said from the back seat, then gave a tremendously loud slurp to her malt.

"Uh yeah, the..." Graham said.

"Chrome sports," Michelle suggested.

Graham stared at her.

"Matches the one Tad wearing all the time," Shelly stated.

"So, how much you got so far?" Michelle asked.

"Well, David's right there, by that new Tornadough doughnut place?" Graham said.

"Ooh, damn! Love them! You ever get the Strawberry? That's the shits!" Shelly enthused from the back seat.

"Caramel, girlfriend and shut up about they got anything else," Michelle argued.

"When they hot, the vanilla's the best," Graham shot in.

"You retarded? That's got to be it; you all retarded and shit you think vanilla's any good," Shelly declared.

"Anyway," Michelle laughed as even Graham let a smile make his handsome face absolutely adorable.

"He's got the one she's wanting for six hundred," Graham said.

"And how much you got?" Michelle asked, studying his face.

"I uh, I got almost three hundred, oh! And Mrs. Ardoin just gave me eighty so..." Graham admitted.

"Then here's what you do," Michelle said, slurped the last of her malt down and put the glass on the gray.

*.*.*

Angelle Hebert got a third text message from her father, demanding that she get home now. With a sigh, she responded that she'd be there in ten minutes.

Now!" was her father's response.

Angelle dressed, gave Tad a long kiss, and then left his bedroom.

"See you later, Miss Nettie," she told Tad's grandmother.

"Huh? Wait, what child?" the old woman said, trying to adjust her hearing aid. "Damn thing ain't working again."

"Need you some new batteries," Tad suggested.

Angelle left the house as Tad and his grandmother were arguing about how expensive batteries were.

It took about fifteen minutes to drive from Bentley to Broussard Lane. This too was a lower middle-class neighborhood. Unlike Bentley, though, there were no homes with 'For Sale' signs in front of them. There were no cars on blocks.

"About God damned time," her father grumbled as she swept into the house. "Where were you? "

"At the Courtyard; left my phone in the car," Angelle lied.

"Left your... Your ass you left that phone anywhere," Steve scoffed. "Need you watch Whitney; Pops just called and I got to make a run to Great Oak, Texas."

"Watch... Where's Who Flung Snot? Why can't she watch her?" Angelle complained.

"She's your sister; would it kill you watch her for ten minutes?" her father snarled as he left the house.

"Ain't no sister of mine," Angelle spat.

Her father's semi had been idling when she pulled up; now she heard it roar away, gears shifting with a rattle.

"Angelle!" the six year old girl loudly, happily proclaimed when she saw her big sister walk past her bedroom door.

Even in her anger, Angelle had to smile at the precocious girl. The six year old girl's almond eyes glittered with happiness as she scrambled to her feet.

"What you doing?" Angelle asked.

"Playing Barbie; you want to play?" the girl asked hopefully as she hugged her sister.

"Let me go poop and I'll be right back," Angelle promised.

In the bathroom, Angelle cleaned herself of the semen Tad had deposited in her pussy. She also sponged away the KY Jelly Tad had been smearing on her anus when her father's last text message had come through.

Then she returned and spent the next two hours playing with Barbie dolls.

"Hello," Carmen said from the doorway.

"About God damned time; where you been?" Angelle snapped at her step-mother.

"At the library; I volunteer teach English every Saturday," the small woman said, her smile disappearing from her face.

"Yeah, well, Dad had to make a run," Angelle snapped as she got to her feet.

Carmen placed a protective hand over her swollen belly, even though Angelle had never physically trucker.

"We're not finished," Whitney whined as Angelle left the room.

"Oh, but I think someone needs some animal crackers, don't you?" the woman smiled at her daughter.

"Angelle! We're getting animal crackers! You want some?" Whitney called out.

"No, I'm a vegetarian, remember?" Angelle called back from her own bedroom.

"She's so silly," Carmen smiled as she and her daughter walked down the hall to the kitchen. "Animal crackers aren't made from animals!"

As Whitney ate the animal crackers and drank her soy milk, Carmen, originally Huang Loe spoke of her homeland, Vietnam.

"And I've never been there?" Whitney asked; already knowing the answer.

"No, no, you've never been there; you're an American," Carmen said.

"You're not," Angelle whispered hatefully as she grabbed a banana from the bowl on the counter.

Then someone knocked at the front door.

"Move, Who Flung Snot; I'll get it," Angelle snapped.

"Uh, need come take a look at your car yeah," their next door neighbor growled.

"What is it? What is wrong?" Carmen asked as Angelle marched out to examine her car.

"I suck black cock" had been written on the passenger door of the white car.

"What?" Angelle screamed in horror as she read the message.

"Don't need my kids seeing that no," the neighbor declared.

Carmen covered her mouth, mostly to hide her amused smile.

Angelle went into the storage shed and grabbed a spray can of paint, then sprayed that over the offensive message.

Then she called Graham.

"Hey!" Graham happily said.

"You write that on my car?" Angelle demanded.

"Write? What? Angelle, what are you talking about?" Graham asked.

"Someone wrote something real nasty on my car," Angelle shrilled. "You did it?"

"Angelle, I'm real sorry someone wrote something on your car, but it wasn't me; I don't even know where your momma lives," Graham denied.

"Huh? Uh, oh yeah," Angelle said, remembering the lie she'd told the gullible young man.

"And even if I did, why would I write anything on your car?" Graham pressed on.

"Don't know," Angelle had to admit.

Graham had a sneaking suspicion who had written on Angelle's car. But he had not actually seen Michelle write anything. He had just seen her, hunkered down on the passenger side of the other girl's car.

"So what'd they write?" Graham asked, genuinely interested.

"Oh, it's too nasty," Angelle said.

"Anyway, you uh, you doing anything tonight?" Graham asked.

Tad had suggested she get the sucker take her to Radcliffe's and get most of it to go. He'd never eaten at the expensive restaurant and was curious about their cuisine.

"You uh, you think we could go to Radcliffe's?" Angelle asked.

Carmen's eyebrows shot up. She'd heard of the expensive place, had heard that a typical meal there cost nearly a week's salary.

"Radcliffe's?" Graham asked, incredulous.

"Please?" Angelle sang into the phone.

"Angelle, damn, really? I mean, shit, I almost got all that money for that watch you wanting," Graham whined into the phone.

"Pretty please?" Angelle sang into the phone.

"You ever eat there?" Graham asked.

"Well, no, why I want to go," Angelle cooed.

"Well, I have and it sucks. S. U. X," Graham declared. "How 'bout Manny's, all right?"

"No," Angelle huffed and hung up.

*.*.*

In his bedroom, Graham shrugged his shoulders and called Shelly's phone number.

Michelle had said that Melanie Richards, Stephanie Straughter, and Shelly Harris would all gladly go out with him. Just before Michelle dropped Graham off at his home, Shelly had asked for his phone number.

"Shelly, damn it!" Michelle screamed.

That puzzled Graham, but he gave the girl his phone number.

Then, even as he was explaining to his mother how his blue jeans got torn, his phone chimed.

"And now you got my phone number too," Shelly said.

Over her bubbly voice, Graham could hear Michelle complaining.

Now, he punched in Shelly's number, silently praying to God that he not stutter, and that he not sound stupid.

"Hell-Low," Shelly said.

"Hey, uh, hi Shelly, uh this is..."Graham stammered.

"Retard thinks vanilla's all good and shit?" Shelly guessed.

"It's the bomb," Graham defended.

"No, white boy, you are so wrong," Shelly laughed.

"Anyway, I uh, hey, you want to go to Manny's, you like Manny's?" Graham stammered and glared at his older brother as the lout stood in his doorway and smirked at him.

Shelly agreed and hung up. Then she squealed happily.

In her own bedroom, Michele squealed with indignation when she got a text from Shelly that Graham had asked her for a date.

"I hate you, you bitch!" Michelle screamed at the text message.

"Michelle Rene Theriot!" Marie fussed from the doorway of her daughter's bedroom.

"Well it's true!" Michelle sobbed out.

Marie listened to her daughter's tale of woe.

"And uh, did you or did you not tell me you hated him because he was stupid?" Marie finally asked.

"But I didn't mean it!" Michelle wailed.

"Honey, when he gave Shelly his phone number, why didn't you give him yours?" Marie asked.

"Didn't think about it," Michelle admitted.

"Thinking about it now," Marie stated.

While Michelle was wailing to her mother, Graham's older brother, Grant, was giving his younger brother useless pointers on what to do on a date.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,073 Followers