One Stupid Mistake

Story Info
I didn't think he would just up and leave me.
22.8k words
4.34
230.3k
262
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,144 Followers

I think I can safely say that every possible scenario has been covered in LW on how a wife was caught cheating, from the strange car in the driveway and to seeing her with her lover on a traffic camera. We can also toss in the PI and wiring the house for video and audio and a GPS on her car. Of course there's all the banking things to do and finally the confrontation and divorce.

Maybe all that's left is the circumstances, as varied as they can be.

I'm a sucker for the husband getting past the cheating wife and living happily after, probably because it happened to me in real life. With all that said, here's another one.

*******************

It's Friday night and I'm on my way home. Emily, my secretary and right hand, and I spent the entire day making decisions. We were both suffering from brain drain. Things were happening fast. We had new contracts coming and production was going full bore. It's been a long week and I'm looking forward to taking a shower, grabbing a brew and holding my recliner down.

"Honey, I'm home."

"I'm in the bedroom."

I walk in and see her sitting in front of her dresser. She's carefully putting on her make up. She's wearing black lace bikini panties and a matching lace bra. I don't remember seeing them before.

"Wow, babe. Nice outfit. That's new, isn't it?"

"Yes. I bought them just for tonight."

"All right, where we going?"

"We're not going anywhere. I'm going out to dinner."

"Ah, I see. A girls night out?"

"No. I'm meeting someone I met at work. He asked me out to dinner."

I fell myself take a couple of steps back and everything went white. It's like someone switched my brain off. The next thing I know I'm sitting in my recliner with the remote in my hand.

I see movement out of the corner of my and I turn my head. Bits and pieces of my surroundings are coming through the fog. My wife is standing there looking at me. She's dressed for an evening out. A little black dress with a lot of cleavage showing. The hemline is at about mid thigh and her legs are encased in black hose. On her feet are five inch heels. I just sit there looking at her.

"I don't know how late I'll be. Don't wait up for me."

I see her lips move but the sound doesn't register on my brain. I don't know how long I sat there before the fog started to clear. Everything looks familiar but the house feels empty.

Then realization hit me. My wife of more than twenty years had just walked out the door to 'have dinner' with some guy. No discussion; just walked out. Did she really think it would be fine with me. Did she really think I would just sit there at home and wait for her to come back. I didn't remember saying anything to her.

I feel a cold empty feeling forming in my chest. It's slowly growing bigger and bigger. Then the anger and a rush of adrenaline hits me. I hear screaming and realize it's me. My fists are clenched, ready to strike out, but there's nothing there to hit. I recognize it as the fight or flight response. I can't fight so flight is my only option. Where will I go. What do I need to take with me. I need money and clothes. The 'where' I'll figure out later.

I find myself standing in the kitchen. Why am I here. I stand a moment and then slowly take off my wedding ring. I laid it on the table. I think about leaving a note but gave it up quickly. This will say it all.

I go in the garage and get out two big suitcases and my valpac. With everything I could think of packed I go in the garage and put it all in my car. I go in my office and pack up all my files, my laptop and my phone charger. I click the garage door opener and back out. I click it again and drop the remote on the driveway. I won't be needing it again. I drive away with my hands gripping the wheel so hard my knuckles are white.

I reach in my pocket and pull out my money clip. It looks like I had about fifty or sixty dollars. I stop at a mini market and take the max I can get from an ATM machine.

I find a Motel 6 near my office building and check in. As I come out of the office, I see a Denny's across the street and realize I haven't eaten since breakfast. I decide to see if I can keep some food down. My stomach is tied up in knots but I have to try.

A young blonde in her traditional Denny's suit walks up. Her name tag says: 'Mona.'

"Hi, what can I getcha?"

"Hi, Mona, let's start with a cup of coffee."

She comes back with my coffee and I order a Patty Melt and a side of fries.

It tastes like cardboard but I manage to get most of it down. One refill of coffee later, I pay and leave. I left Mona a dollar tip.

I go to my room and click on the TV. I lie down with my head on the arm rest. I lie there feeling sorry for myself till I fell asleep.

The next morning, I decide I'll escape for a while and go to our cabin up in the mountains. I need some time to think. I call the office and leave a message for Emily telling her I'm taking a few days off and that she can call me if something comes up that she can't handle.

On my way out of town I stop at a supermarket. I buy a case of Bud lite and a dozen TV dinners. There's a liquor store next door and I buy a bottle of Lord Calvert. I hope it will help thaw out the cold spot in my gut.

******************

After turning on the main breaker I stash the TV dinners in the fridge. While my Direct TV console was booting up I take all the dust covers off the furniture. I find the remote and click it. Nothing. I dig around in the junk drawer and find some batteries. I finally get the TV on. I need something to keep me from my random thoughts. I've had enough of that on the trip up here. I change into some sweats and sit in my recliner. CNN is interviewing a police chief about the latest mass shooting. The Fox News talking heads are losing their shit because the FBI wouldn't charge Hillary concerning her e-mails, and MSNBC is interviewing the relatives of those killed in the mass shooting. I switch to the movie channels.

I go to the fridge and get a six pack and my square bottle. I set them on the coffee table in front of me. Three swigs of hard stuff and a can of beer get me well on the way. Three more and another can of beer and the darkness takes over. The cold spot and the anger is gone.

Tina

I told Don not to wait up for me, but he just sat there looking at me. I thought, OK, I can handle the silent treatment. Maybe he'll want to talk when I get back. It will be his choice. He won't stay silent forever. He will be hurt, but we'll work our way through it and everything will be just fine. He will know that he's the love of my life and I'll be the perfect wife for the rest of our lives. I turn and walk out the door.

As soon as I pull out of the driveway I thought about Jason. The anticipation of what we going to happen hits me. Just like Jan had said. He'll eat my pussy and fuck me to the most wonderful orgasms possible. My nipples tingle and I can feel my pussy getting moist.

By the time I get to the hotel my pussy is wet and my nipples are hard and tingling. I park and go up to the front desk. I see Jason is standing there, smiling from ear to ear.

"Hi, Tina. You certainly look beautiful tonight."

"Why, thank you, Jason."

He reaches out, takes my hand and leads me into restaurant. The host seats us and the wine steward appears. He orders some champagne.

"I must say, Tina. I've been looking forward to this evening. I'm so glad you agreed to meet with me."

"I have been too. Dinner and dancing is always high on my list of a nice way to spend and evening."

He leans over and kisses me. Of course I return it.

"It's going to get a lot nicer later on. I guarantee it."

We have a nice dinner and the host seats us near the dance floor. Jason doesn't waste any time. The band starts a slow set and he pulls me to the floor. He pulls me into his arms and sweeps me around the floor. He's an excellent dancer and it seems like we're floating on a cloud. He slowly pulls me closer and closer till I feel his cock against my stomach. I can tell it's huge. My pussy tingles and gets a little wetter at the thought of it stretching my pussy out. Three songs later we're back at the table. Another bottle champagne appears and our glasses are filled. We have light conversation punctuated with kisses. I'm getting hotter and hotter.

"Let's go up to my room and have another drink."

I just smile as he helps my up from the table. He signs for the tab and leads me to the elevators. He stands behind me as the doors close. Immediately his arms go around me and he cups my breasts. He rubs my nipples through my dress and bra. I turn my head and kiss him on the neck. He pulls my dress up and slowly slides my panties down my legs. They fall around my feet and I step out of them. He tucks the hem of my dress in so I'm exposed from the waist down. He kicks my panties into the corner.

"You won't be needing these. Let's leave them here."

I walk beside him, his finger in my pussy curled up touching my G spot. My pussy juice is running down the inside of my thighs. We get to the door and he turns me. Our lips meet and his tongue slides over my lips. His tongue slides in my mouth and another finger goes in my pussy. I groan at the intense feelings the sweeping through me.

The door to the room closes and we are at each others clothes. He picks me up and carries me to the bed and falls beside me. Out lips meet, my legs intertwined with his. I finally get a chance to see his cock. It's the biggest I have ever seen. It must be nine inches long and very thick. I grab it with both hands and just look at it.

"Oh my god, Jason."

"It's all yours tonight, Tina. All yours."

"You're going to have to take it easy with me. I've never had anything that big in me."

"Trust me. We'll just go nice and easy. You're gonna love it once we get going."

I move down for a closer look. The big blue veins are pulsing before my eyes and I can feel his heartbeat. I kiss it and lick the little pearl up. I milk it a little and his precum runs down my fingers. I rub it all around the head and kiss it again. It's impossible for me to take it in my mouth so I just lick and kiss it.

He grabs me by my hip bones and rolls me on my back.

"Show me what you have for my dessert."

I slowly open my legs, exposing my soaking pussy. He smiles.

"Mmmm, so beautiful and so eager. I like that in a woman. Eager."

"Take me, Jason. I'm all yours for the night."

He kisses and licks his way down the inside of my thighs to my offering. He pulls my legs up, exposing everything. I hold them up anticipating his mastery of pussy eating.

In just a few minutes I have my first orgasm. He didn't slow down at all. He keeps them coming, one after the other. My legs are waving around in the air and he has taken control of my mind and body.

He moves up and places his cock head against my pussy lips.

"Take it, Tina. Show me how eager you are."

I was definitely eager by then. All I can think of is getting that huge cock buried in my pussy. I hold it with two hands and push my hips up. My pussy lips stretch out as the head slides in. The feelings are so intense I come immediately. He slowly drops on me, sliding it slowly in. Every nerve in my pussy is touching it. I can feel every bump and vein as he pushes his way in me. About half way in I come again. He takes that as a signal and quickly pushes all the way in. Another orgasm added to the one I'm feeling when he bottoms out. I could feel it against my cervix and his pelvis bone is on my clit. There is one big vein I can feel against my G spot. His big cock fits perfectly in my grasping pussy.

We pick up a rhythm together, slowly stroking in and out. That big vein is rubbing my G spot with every stroke. I lost count of how many times I come for him. He's in complete control and that's just what I want.

I feel him roll me over and I'm on top. He finds my nipples and I go wild. I can't stroke fast enough.

"Make me cum, Tina. Squeeze me and make me cum."

I follow his request and squeeze him as hard as I can. I'm cumming every few minutes for him. He grabs my hips and holds me down on him, all the way in.

"Now. Tina. Cum with me."

"His cock flares and a shot of hot cum hits my cervix. I scream as shot after shot hits me. He seems to go on forever. I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew I'm laying on his chest. My pussy is still milking his cock and I'm trying to breathe. His strong arms are around me, holding me on him. I keep squeezing him till his cock flops out. He rolls me off to his side and holds me against his chest.

"My god, Tina. I didn't realize you were a screamer."

"Did I scream? All I remember was how hot your cum was when it hit me. It was amazing, being stretched out like that, completely full and then the hot cum hitting my cervix. Oh my god that was good."

"Your pussy was amazing. I didn't now a pussy could to things like that. I'm sure what you did is illegal in most states."

"You silly. All I did was squeeze you a little like you asked. It was the least I could do."

"Yeah, right. Squeezed me a little. It felt like the head of my cock blew off."

"Good. You rest up a little and we can try it again. I want you to do me from behind. It's my favorite."

"All you have to do is ask.

We lie together for a while, hugging kissing. I keep my hand on his cock, gently stroking it. I moan as it starts filling with blood.

"Oh my, look at you. God, that thing is big. You should have to register it as a deadly weapon."

"It looks like it's all ready for you. Show me what you can do with it."

I move up over him and quickly slide it up in me. That wonderful feeling of being full hits me again.

"Oh my god. Full of big cock. So fucking good."

I ride him cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and then pull him on me. We fuck in the missionary position for a while. It's just as last time, cumming and cumming. Then he pulls out and rolls me over. He gets up behind me and pulls my ass up. He makes one stab, impales me and I come again as he hits bottom. He holds me by my hip bones, stroking hard into me. Again, I lose count. I'm just cumming and cumming. I feel him grab a hand full of my hair and pull back. My head comes back and my back arches down. The head of his cock is against the opening of my cervix. It opens slightly from the pressure. I hold him in place ready for his cum.

"Make me cum, Tina. Make me cum again."

"Yes. Yes. Cum in me. Fill me with it'

He holds me with his cock in position and I squeeze him hard. The first blast went straight into my womb. I hear myself scream and shot after shot follows. He howls as he fills me. He gives one last shudder and falls on my back. I can't hold him and I collapse with him on me. He gently rolls off me holding my back against him, his soft wet cock against my twitching ass cheeks. I finally regain my breath and snuggled back against him.

We must have fallen asleep because I woke from a dream that Don is sucking my nipple. I stretch and hold his head in place. Then I realize it isn't Don. It's Jason.

I feel the head of his cock touch my pussy lips. The memories of the previous orgasm I had hit my mind.

"Oh god, yes. Take me again. Yes. Yes."

His cock slowly slides in and fills me again. I pull my legs up and cross my ankles behind his ass cheeks. My arms go around his chest and I pull him hard against my breasts. His cock touches my cervix and my first orgasm of the morning rocks me. His cock has me so stretched out that its rubbing on my G spot and my clit. I squeeze down on his cock, increasing the pressure on both spots. The orgasms start hitting me, one after the other. They're coming so fast that it seems like one long one. He pulls my legs up till they're against my breasts. I feel his cock head touch the opening in my cervix again. Once again, I hold him in place, ready and wanting for more of his cum in my womb.

"Cum in me. Now!. Fill me with it."

"Are you ready for it. Tell me you want it. Tell me how eager you are. Ask me for it."

"Oh god yes. Cum in me. Please cum in me."

Without my thinking about it, my pussy muscles start milking him trying to suck the cum out of his cock. I feel it start to swell in me and I know it's coming. I push against him harder, making sure his cock head is at the entrance to my womb. His cock head flares and I clamp down, holding him in place. The first blast hit me and my mind goes on overload. I just do everything to take his cum. Each time his ass cheeks flex another orgasm adds to the one I'm having. His last shot hit's me and a hoarse scream echos through the room. I milk the last few drops in me and he slowly softens. His cock slides out followed by a deluge of cum running down my ass crack, soaking the sheets.

He rolls off me and pulls me into his embrace. Slowly I drift of to a satisfied sleep.

Jason is walking out of the bathroom drying his hair as my eyes open. It all comes back to me as I see his big cock swaying as he walks.

"Hey. How are you feeling this morning.'

"I don't know yet. I'll tell you in a few minutes."

"Feel good enough for another round?"

'I don't think so. I'd like to be able to walk out of here under my own power."

"We only fucked three times."

"You're right. Only it's the biggest cock I've ever seen. Besides, I have to get out of here and go make sure my marriage is intact."

"I thought you had his permission."

"Well, sorta. I told him I was going to meet you and he didn't say anything."

"Well, good luck with that. I didn't want this to break you two up."

I took a shower, put on a little make up and got dressed. I gave Jason a quick kiss on the cheek and walked out. I looked in the elevator for my panties, but they're gone.

On the way home I think back to how I acted last night. I was a total slut for him. I begged him to cum in me. Then it hit me. We didn't use a condom. Don had a vasectomy after Amy was born. I panicked. I had been so excited about him I completely forgot about birth control. I think back to my last period and I think I'm safe. Then an even worse thought hit me. I could have gotten some horrible STD from him. You stupid fucking slut. You've possibly ruined you life for a big cock thrill. How could you be so stupid.

As I pull into the driveway I hope he's still asleep and not waiting up for me. I couldn't face him in the condition I'm in now. I need to think about what I'll tell him.

I walk into the kitchen to see if he's sitting there. A glint of light from the table catches my eye. I step closer and see it. My mind goes on some kind of tilt. I pull a chair out, sit down and look at his ring. "No No," kept running through my mind. "No. Please, No." I didn't dare touch it. I didn't want it to be real. I just sit, looking at it.

I don't know how long I sat there, staring at the ring. Some form of coherent thought returned, I got up and went into the bedroom. The bed was still made up. I look in the closet and see empty hangers. I look over at Don's chest of drawers. Two are laying on the floor and the other two are pulled all the way out. They're all empty. I collapse on the floor, sobbing. He's gone. The love of my life is gone. I crawl over to the bed and lie down. I grab his pillow and cry in it. I can smell his scent as my tears fall on it.

Don

I woke the next morning with a beauty of a hangover. I looked down and saw that I had puked on myself. I almost gave up some more when the smell hit me. I hurried into the bathroom and got in the shower, clothes and all. I rinsed most of the barf down the drain. I took off my soiled sweats and gave my self a good scrubbing. I throw my soiled sweats in the tub and put on some clean ones.

So much for drinking my troubles away. They're still there. I decided to lighten up on my self. I did have one beer to take the sting out of my hangover. I spent the rest of the day sipping a couple of beers, watching TV and feeling sorry for myself.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,144 Followers