One Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack caught her attention and nodded in the direction of Aunt Sara, who had fallen asleep.

"Looks like Sara has had enough for today," smiled Laura, prodding her uncle's thigh to get his attention.

Mike stood up, shook his wife awake and led her upstairs. He helped her out of her clothes then lay her in the bed. At the same time Laura had gone to her room to change for bed. Her uncle hadn't tried anything yet and she was beginning to doubt her misgivings about him. She decided to test him, as Megan had said. She put on a small yellow crop top, emblazoned with 1990 in big black print. Then she put on a pair of lacy white panties. Nothing else. She heard Mike go back downstairs and waited five minutes before going down. Her heart was racing and to her surprise she realized she was feeling horny.

She entered the living room. She felt two pairs of male eyes watching her as she crossed the room. Her grandfather was asleep in his armchair. She sat next to her uncle on the couch and cuddled up against him.

"You used to do that when you were little," Mike said.

"I used to call you my little princess, do you remember?" he added.

Moments later his arm wrapped around her and his hand settled back down on her stomach. Still he did nothing to worry her. Jack was watching this and knew what his sister was doing. He wondered if Mike wouldn't try anything while Jack was in the room so he stood up.

"I'm just going to have a quick shower. This heat makes me feel so sticky. See you in ten," he announced.

Laura smiled at her brother, her mind clicking with his thoughts. Just them and George in the room, but her grandfather was fast asleep. Soon after Jack left, Mike stood up to go to the kitchen, clutching his empty wine glass.

"Want some?" he asked his niece, shaking his glass.

"No thanks. Don't like it," she replied.

"One day you will," he smiled.

As soon as he left the room she edged up the bottom of her crop top, so it was just below the swelling of her breasts. She also nudged the top of her panties down a bit, so there was a large area of bare, tanned flesh between her top and her panties. Mike came back in and sat down, wrapping her arm back around her. He offered her a sip of wine.

"Go on, try it. It's a good wine," he teased her.

Surprising him she took a gulp. Still his hand remained on her stomach. The minutes passed and Jack returned from his shower. He raised his eyebrows at his sister but she shook her head gently. The movie finished and Laura stood up and went to bed. Mike and Jack woke up George and led him up to his bed. In her bed Laura felt strangely disappointed that her uncle hadn't tried anything. She felt horny and masturbated, trying to imagine her uncle's hands roaming all over her naked body.

On Sunday morning Mike and Sara joined Jack and Laura on the beach. The men led the way, both wearing shorts. At her uncle's request Laura, in a light blue bikini, waited for Sara to get ready. Sara appeared, also wearing a bikini. The two of them walked in mostly silence to the beach. They both sunbathed while the men played in the sea and with a football. Laura lay on her back watching them, in between reading a book.

When the boys had finally had enough of their games they came to sit down. Jack sat at the far side, nearest Sara, while Mike sat nearest to his niece, near the bag containing food and drink.

"Anyone want anything to eat yet?" he asked, opening a bottle of water.

"What food did you bring?" asked Jack.

"Just some bits and pieces."

"I made a load of cup cakes the other day. We could have those," suggested Laura.

After a short discussion Mike went back to the house to fetch the cakes. In his absence Sara rolled onto her stomach and settled down to sleep for a bit. Laura also rolled onto her stomach, and removed her bikini top. Jack looked at her and smiled.

"What?" she mouthed silently to him, smiling.

Jack made pretend stabbing actions over Sara's back while she was sleeping and they both laughed.

Mike returned with the cakes. He and Jack had one each while Laura read her book. Jack eventually fell asleep, leaving Laura and her uncle reading. After a while Mike sat up.

"Drink, Laura?" he asked his niece.

She nodded, putting her book down and sitting up slightly. Not enough to expose her breasts. They were still pressing against the towel she was lying on. She took the cup her uncle passed her and drank from it, then settled back to read. He offered her another drink a while later and again she sat up, being careful not to expose her titties. A little while on, as they were both lying reading she casually stretched her left arm out to get her uncle's attention. Not really bothering to notice where she touched him, her hand landed against his shorts.

"Huh?" Mike muttered.

"Can I have a cake now please?" she asked him.

He sat up and passed her a cake. She lifted her body slightly to eat it but found it awkward. So she edged herself up a bit more and felt her nipples coming off the towel. Ignoring this, and knowing that if he was looking at the right angle, Mike would be able to see her tits, she ate the cake. Then she lay back down again. Her heard was thumping as she thought about the idea of him seeing her breasts. She was feeling naughty, as she glanced over to her brother and aunt, who were both sleeping.

A few minutes later she asked for another one. She put her book down and lifted up to take the cake Mike offered her. This time she lifted up a bit higher, knowing that her tits would be visible. She ate it.

"Mmm delicious! Even if I do say so myself," she joked.

"You like baking?" her uncle asked her.

She nodded and turned slightly towards him, exposing her boobies to him a bit more.

"I always have done. Mum taught me. I've made loads since I've been here. Granddad loves them," she smiled, acting innocent and talking about cakes while her tits were exposed.

At that moment Sara stirred. She sat up, and Laura flopped down instantly. Sara had a drink and a couple of cakes, noticing but choosing to ignore that Laura was topless. Jack also woke up and he and Mike went off to play in the sea.

Laura sat up, exposing her breasts, and put her top back on. After a while they went in for lunch, before visiting Nan in hospital. Mike and Sara went for a drink in the village that evening, and feeling tired, Laura went to bed early. Nothing happened on Monday until the evening. Megan knocked on the front door. Mike answered and invited her in. She was wearing a very short skirt and a bikini top. Laura and Jack stood up and the three of them went down to the beach. Mike watched them leave.

"Where do they go, dad?" Mike asked George.

"To the beach, at the end of the dunes. To watch the sunset."

"Sounds lovely. I might go as well. I used to like that when I was younger."

"I think they have a few beers and chat," George added.

"Stay with me baby," Sara whined, so Mike sat back down.

On the beach Jack, Laura and Megan were naked. The two girls were sucking his cock as he rubbed their titties. He came, shooting his sperm across both their faces, and then they licked it off each other and swallowed. When they got back indoors Laura had a shower before sitting next to her uncle on the couch, wearing a white t shirt, that just covered her ass. As usual she seemed to have forgotten to put any underwear on.

Megan had asked her about her uncle and she had told her that nothing had happened.

She sat down and leaned against Mike. He wrapped his arm around her and placed his hand on her stomach. They stayed like this for a while, before Sara stood up and went to bed. Mike went after her, promising he would be back down shortly. In his absence Laura lay on the couch, her feet at one end, her head at the other. Mike came back in, looking around.

"Where can I sit?" he asked, looking amused.

Laura lifted her feet and he sat at the far end. She put her feet back down, resting on his lap. She was careful to keep her legs together, so she didn't give him a view up her shirt. Gradually Mike shifted up towards the center of the couch, so that the back of her knees were on his lap. He rested his hands on her legs and they sat this way for a while. Finally his left hand reached across and rested on her stomach. Laura was aware that the shirt only just covered her ass and pussy and was feeling quite worried that she might expose herself. Again though his hand didn't move and she began to relax.

Feeling bolder she decided to test him. She pretended to fall asleep, and after a while, as she faked sleep, she edged her legs up a bit, so her shirt rose up. She did this for a while, wriggling about. She peeked out of the corner of her eye. Her uncle was still watching tv, his hand on her stomach, but her shirt had moved up enough to expose her pussy lips slightly. She closed her eyes again. Mike suddenly stood up and went to the kitchen. She sat up and shifted round, folding her legs under herself. Mike came back in and announced that he was going to bed. Again feeling slightly disappointed Laura masturbated in her room that night.

Tuesday morning and Mike and Sara were going home later. After her grandfather had brought her a cup of coffee Laura lay in bed, still naked. She felt down between her legs and decided it was time to have a quick shave. She could feel a bit of pubic hair growing back. She felt her armpits to and decided it wouldn't do any harm to make them smoother.

"I've been letting myself go a bit," she smiled to herself.

She jumped out of bed and put on a pair of baggy gray sweatpants. She looked for a shirt but decided to just go to the bathroom as she was. No one but granddad would be up yet. She went to the bathroom, stripped off the sweatpants and had a quick shave. Then she put the pants back on and began to quickly remove any hint of hair growing in her armpits. She was disturbed by the bathroom door handle turning. Then a knock when whoever it was discovered the door was locked.

"I need the toilet," whispered Mike.

"I won't be long. Can you wait?" she replied.

"Oh Laura, hi. Don't be long."

She continued her business. Then another knock.

"Laura I'm getting desperate. Will you be long?" her uncle asked again.

Again she asked him to wait. Every couple of minutes this exchange was repeated. Laura was hoping to finish and get back to her bedroom, knowing that she had no means to cover her breasts. Eventually though she had enough of his pleading. Taking a deep breath she reached for the door.

"Just come in and quick and do your pee," she said, unlocking the door and returning to the basin.

Uncle Mike opened the door and stepped forward. He took one look at his topless niece standing by the basin with one arm up in the air and stopped.

"Oh shit sorry Laura."

"Just shut the door quick before anyone sees us!" she told him.

He stepped in and stood over the toilet bowl,pulling out his penis to pee. He glanced to the side to his niece as she continued to shave her armpit, totally ignoring him. He took in the sight of her beautiful pert young breasts, her erect nipples and silky smooth skin. He finished peeing and shook his cock a couple of times, before stuffing it back in his shorts.

"Finished? Happy now?" Laura smiled.

"Yes thanks. I err I need to wash my hands now."

She stood back from the basin, allowing him access. When he finished he shook his hands, sending cold drops of water onto her chest.

"Ow you pig! You did that on purpose!" she exclaimed.

He just laughed and walked to the door, looking back at her breasts just one more time. As he opened the bathroom door he saw his wife standing in the bedroom doorway, staring at him.

"Did you pee? Who was in there? I heard you calling out," asked Sara.

"Yes thanks. Oh it was just Laura. She let me in. Ready for breakfast darling?" he replied, changing the subject.

After breakfast Mike and Sara packed their things into their car and left for home. Laura and Jack helped their grandfather tidy up, then rested for a while, reading. It was raining outside but despite this they decided to go for a walk. They walked along the beach, past Megan's house, a part of the beach they hadn't explored before. There were some rocks, that they climbed on, just as if they were two children. Then they turned around and walked back. They stopped when they heard loud banging and knocking noises coming from a garage just behind Megan's house. Curious they decided to take a look.

In the garage they found Megan and her father Henry clearing out piles of boxes and tools.

"Hi! Just having a clear out. Probably going to paint this old garage," Megan said cheerfully when she saw her friends.

"Oh we wondered what the noise was," replied Jack.

"What are you two doing?" Megan continued.

"Oh we just went for a walk. Our uncle and aunt have gone home so we were a bit bored," answered Laura.

"Weather's not so good. That's why we thought we'd make a start on this garage," added Henry.

"Do you want any help?"

"No it's ok. Thanks for asking though," replied Henry.

The two siblings walked on back to their grandfather's house. That afternoon the three of them went to the hospital to visit Nan, then George took them to a restaurant as a treat. When they got home Laura was surprisingly tired and went to bed early, in her own bed.

When Jack came up to bed early he was surprised to see his sister was not in his bed. He went to her room but when he looked in she was fast asleep, so he left her in peace. The next morning, when her grandfather brought her a cup of coffee, Laura woke up with a terrible headache and felt very lethargic. She stayed in that morning, sleeping for most of it.

Without his sister Jack was a bit unsure what to do. It was a much hotter day, but still cloudy.

"They reckon another bad storm is on the way," George informed his grandson.

"Do you want to go birdwatching, Granddad?"

"No I think it's best if one of us stays to keep an eye on your sister. Make sure she's ok. You go if you want."

Jack sat around for a while, reading. He decided to go to see if Megan fancied a walk. He went the long way, around the dunes and the beach. By the time he got to her house he was dripping in sweat. He knocked on the front door but there was no answer. Remembering they were in the garage out back yesterday he went around the side of the house. As he did so he heard noises coming from the garage. Not the banging and crashing noises from yesterday, but different noises. Moaning noises.

He was about to call out but he hesitated, instead creeping along so he could peek in the garage. As soon as he could see inside he stopped, his mouth falling open in disbelief.

Megan was naked. So was her father, who was sitting on an old wooden crate. Megan was bouncing up and down on her father's lap, with his erect cock apparently thrust inside her vagina. They were both moaning, their clothes in a muddle on the garage floor.

"Oh yes that's it oh yes that's good cum for me baby," moaned Henry.

"Oh daddy that feels so good oh yes oh yes oh god please daddy please," his daughter sighed.

"Mmmm baby you're such a good girl oh baby."

"Daddy oh god I love you so much I love you doing this to me."

"Megan oh my sweet Megan I love you too I want to make you scream with pleasure."

"Oh daddy you always do oh god I'm cumming oh god!"

"MMMMMNNNNGGG!! GONNA CUM!!"

"OH DADDY OH YES OH YES OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!"

Megan's moans turned to screams as their thrusts got harder and faster. Jack crouched down on his knees, partly through a desire to remain hidden, partly because he was so shocked he thought he might fall over.

"MEGAN!! OH GOD OH GOD OH YES!!"

"OH DADDY!! OOOOHHHHH!! OH YES MMMMNNNNGGGG OH YES OOOHHHHH!!"

Jack was aware that his own cock was throbbing as he watched his new friend fuck her father. Megan rubbed her pussy with one hand as her dad continued to pump her. Jack slipped his hand into his shorts and began to rub his cock.

Finally Megan and her father both came. They remained sitting on the box for a few minutes after, Megan still on his lap. Eventually she sat up and stood in front of her dad. Henry stood up and they cuddled briefly.

"Right I suppose we had better get on with this," he said.

Jack stopped his own masturbation, fearful of being discovered. It occurred to him that he shouldn't be the one to worry but he still wanted to get away. Megan and Henry made no attempt to dress as they looked around the garage at the mess.

"Do you want a drink daddy. That was hot and I'm thirsty!"

Henry nodded and slapped his daughter's bare ass as she headed towards the open garage door. Jack hid behind a discarded old tractor engine as she walked towards the kitchen.As soon as she had disappeared from sight Jack edged along the side of the garage and over the wall. He then crawled along through the sand dunes until he felt sure he wouldn't be seen. He stumbled down onto the beach and sat thinking about what he had seen. Feeling horny he stripped naked and jacked off, the picture of Megan and her father clear in his mind. Finally he walked back to his grandfather's house.

"I must tell Laura," he thought to himself.

Jack ran back to the house and found Laura sitting at the kitchen table reading a book.

"Are you feeling better now? " he asked.

"A bit thanks."

"Well I saw something that will cheer you up "

To make sure their grandfather couldn't hear them they went up to Jack's room where he told his sister exactly what he had seen. Every detail. By the time he had finished she had forgotten all about her headache.

"I knew there was something weird about their life," she muttered.

"That explains why she was so cool about us..you know..." smiled Jack.

"Do you think we should say anything? You know, like let on that we know? " asked Laura.

"Mmmmm, I don't know. Maybe not. If she wants us to know she would tell us."

"Guess so. I mean we're really close with her but she hasn't told us that side of her life so maybe it's just a secret too far," pondered Laura.

They sat about reading the rest of the day, until Megan came around that evening. It was raining outside so they all just watched a movie. Noticing that their grandfather had fallen asleep on his armchair, Laura suggested that they could go upstairs. Jack and his sister led Megan to Jack's room where they all stripped naked. Jack lay on the bed and Megan straddled him, lowering her cunt to hus cock. Laura sat on her brother's face and he began to lick her pussy. They swapped positions and ended up with Jack stroking his cock as the two girls kneeled in front of him.

Meanwhile downstairs George had woken up. Noticing he was on his own he assumed his grandchildren had gone to bed. He turned off the tv and went upstairs. He heard moaning from Jack's room and smiled to himself as he pictured his grandchildren having sex again. However he heard a third voice calling out.

"I know that voice. Surely not..." he thought to himself.

George crept along the hallway and carefully peered in through Jack's doorway, just in time to see hus grandson shoot a load of sperm into the faces of Laura and Megan. The old man smiled, shaking his head as he walked back to his own room, recalling some of his sexual escapades when he had been young.

Megan dressed and said goodbye to her friends before going back home to her father. He too was asleep. She once again stripped naked, and climbed into bed beside him, as she did every night. She was careful not to wake him, knowing that if she did, he would almost certainly want sex, and right now she was too sore from fucking Jack and being licked by Laura.

The next morning George brought coffee to his grandchildren, finding them asleep still. Gently he reached down to touch Laura's bare nipple. He squeezed it a few times. Laura woke up but didn't respond, instead just enjoying feeling her tit being pleasured. George stopped and left the room. Laura opened her eyes just as her grandfather walked out the door, realizing it had been him and not her brother who had been touching her. She climbed out of bed and walked naked down the hallway to her grandfather's bedroom door. She pushed it open to see George on his bed,with his hand stroking his erect cock.