One Summer Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers

"Jasper, can I ask you something?" I started and turned around to face him.

By turning while seated, my towel pulled loose from around my waist and the two sides fell apart to the floor. I was shocked at first but had to laugh at the stupidity of the moment and put both sides on top of my legs again.

"Do you have a question or an offer but sure, what do you want to know?" Jasper joked.

"How come you're so at ease with being naked around your folks, and vice versa? Why is Martina so easy with being naked in front of you, or in front of me for that matter? I don't think I would be or that my parents would."

"Well, I think you're being very easy yourself. Just look at you, sitting here with a towel wrapped around you. And you were ok to shower the way you did, even when mom joined you. So maybe you should try them, I mean your folks. They also took a shower just like you and I did. I think their generation is a lot more open and less prudish than ours is."

"Ok, but what's the story with you and your family?" I asked.

He put his cup on the sink and lowered his voice.

"Well, the secret is, I think, that once you've witnessed your parents having sex a couple of times, nudity in itself is pretty harmless."

I just sat there, paralyzed by his answer, while all kinds of thoughts flew through my mind. How could they? How would he? What if my parents? What if, I?

Jasper must have noticed my total confusion. He walked towards the table and stood against it, next to me, half way sitting on it.

"And now you wonder, again?" he smiled, half serious.

I looked up at him and nodded, still in shock. Jasper started to tell.

"We were on a sailing vacation with the family, just the four of us. It was last year, by the way, after I finished school. We sailed on the Med from island to island, from bay to bay. Every day, before and after sailing, we would dive into the clear, blue waters. After a few days, it became a habit to swim naked, after that, to sun naked on the deck. Within half a week, when we didn't have to protect ourselves from the sun or when we were not in a harbour, we would be naked on the boat. We just didn't put clothes on after swimming in the morning."

Jasper talked very soft, the house was not big and with his parents above, he wanted it to keep it quiet. He looked at me to see my reaction.

"So, nudists after all," I softly replied.

"Like I said, when it's convenient. And it really was convenient in those conditions. But, you know, a sailing boat is a small place, especially below deck and in the cockpit. When you sail, you look for a place to put your feet to stay stable. It's not always very decent. Or below deck, it's impossible to avoid contact there."

"So, you can imagine that, even though we are a normal, decent family, eventually this got to all of us and I think it was the worst for my mother. But the other thing is, on such a boat, which was smaller inside than, let's say, the bathroom house over here, there is absolutely no privacy."

As I looked at Jasper, standing so close in front of me, I imagined being naked with him in a boat, as small as this kitchen, for a day and my heart started creeping up towards my gullet. He must have read my mind because he suddenly took my hand from the table and stepped towards the kitchen, pulling me with him. Of course, my towel fell from my legs, staying behind on the chair, but he didn't notice or pretended not to. I just stood there in my tank top, my bottom half uncovered.

"You see, imagine, here in the kitchen, moving in circles around each other, touching all of the time and looking for balance in a moving boat."

With that, he bumped against me on purpose, holding me by my side in his hand, just careful enough not to hump me immediately. I turned around and laughed out loud.

"You almost got me! I almost believed you! Ha ha! You're good at this! I must give you that!" I laughed and stepped backwards.

I felt my heart beating and my eyes glimmering with excitement. He almost got to me. Still, I was standing half naked in front of him and he looked me over, up and down.

"You know, it's true. It happened and there was no way out of the boat. I see you can feel what this meant."

He looked me in the eyes but I avoided his stare. He was right! I knew it and I felt it and my hard nipples showed it through the fabric of my top. The naked image of Jasper around me aroused me!

"Ok, tell me," I said while holding on to the sink with both hands and balancing myself as he described.

I didn't have to explain myself. He knew what I meant. He knew what his story had to explain.

"Ok. So, it became clear they couldn't abstain themselves from having sex. And to be honest, Lucas and I couldn't postpone relieving ourselves. In the end, we witnessed our parents having sex in the cockpit, on their bunks and on deck. They probably witnessed us jerking off, so to speak. Of course, after the first time, it became accepted. We said we would respect each other's privacy but you know how that goes when you're young and horny! You can't always control yourself and you look, even though you shouldn't, and once you've seen it all!"

What was he suggesting? Was he trying to say he was horny? He was looking at me, seeing almost all of me. I looked at him, standing opposite me and I don't know what had gotten to him but the bulge in his towel was pushing hard to break free as I swallowed hard.

"You do. But I don't." My hoarse voice managed to bring this out of my mouth and I couldn't keep my eyes of the bulge in front of me.

"Fair enough," he whispered and looked down towards his towel.

He stepped towards me, but stopped just out of reach. 'He was going to make me do it,' raced through my head. Did I want to do this? This was Jasper, my cousin! But this was also that beautiful, young body that had taken my breath away and I was dying to see how hard he could become, how his dick would look erect, standing up and facing me.

With one hand holding onto the sink, I turned forward and grabbed the towel at the upper side. The tent was standing straight forward now and I had to unwrap the side of the towel from his hip. Suddenly the towel fell from his hips and his thick, rock-hard cock sprang towards me to stop standing almost vertical against his belly. And it ended just below his belly button. Luckily, I was holding on to the sink.

"I like what I see," I managed to stammer.

"Let's go outside," Jasper replied.

Pushing me softly ahead, he directed me to the front terrace with the view of the sea in the distance. The afternoon heat had the air trembling above the hills, just as my legs were trembling as they carried me. The stones were almost too hot to walk on with bare feet and I could feel the warm air surrounding my bum but it was no match to the fire building in my loins. The whole terrace felt like it was an oven and he led me to the low fence on the edge, above the slope. I felt the sun roasting my body but I didn't dare touch any part of it for I was afraid I would lose control. Under a tree that gave some relief from the sun, I grabbed the fence with both hands and looked to the sea, a bright, silver line in a haze of blue.

"Liz, I know. I know what you are and how we are related but that was relevant only until an hour ago when I saw you naked with my mother. At that moment, you blew me off this earth and I thought I could play with you but you turned the table."

He put his hands on my forearms and I could feel his straight upward standing cock on my lower back. I closed my eyes as I fought with the urge to grab it or to push back.

"Jasper, in the bathroom, after I saw you showering, I was shaking with excitement. Excitement and anticipation of how you would look at me when I was naked and when I saw your reaction, I just melted from the fire within me. You noticed, I saw, and now I feel you."

I arched my back and felt his whole body covering my back, from my buttocks to my shoulders.

"One hour, one shower and one look at each other. How can we become so crazy, so quickly?" I went on.

"I don't know, Liz, it's just what I feel. I want you," Jasper replied without moving.

I turned around in his arms and looked up. One last attempt to escape.

"Jasper, we're cousins. We can't do this."

"What if the whole family would join us? What if the whole world would join us?" he said looking down at me, smiling, but dead serious.

"If you can make them join us, I'm all yours," I smiled back.

"That's much easier than letting you go," I heard before our lips hesitantly met and searched and we explored each other lips.

After our lips, our tongues met, got acquainted with each other and started playing a lovely dance that soon turned into a more lustful game. All the while my hands roamed his back, as if I was a blind woman who could learn her lover by reading his muscles. Slowly we stopped kissing and he held me at a short distance. He looked down once again and took a step backward. Again, he looked me up, down and all over as if he couldn't believe it. As if he wanted to lavish his thirst with the sight of my body. He held out his arms towards me and grabbed the bottom of my shirt then he slowly pulled it over my head and dropped it on the floor. He cupped both of my breasts with his two hands and just held them.

"They're so beautiful," he whispered and he kissed me again.

I held out my hands and he gave me his. I turned us around, pushing Jasper with his back against the fence and I put his hand widely spread on top of it as I took a step backward myself and looked at him. What a gorgeous piece! Young, smiling, muscular and so well equipped! Suddenly, I realized that besides being the first family member, he was going to be the first boy, younger than myself, which I would fuck. A smile flew across my face and Jasper immediately noticed it.

"What?" he asked, with some uncertainty showing in his voice.

"Nothing, young boy," I smiled and stepped forward, towards him and kissing him again.

Finally, I let my hand sink over his beautiful, straight and strong standing cock. It was almost impossible for my fingertips to touch around the thickness of it. I slowly pulled the foreskin down and the now familiar sight of his scarlet glans greeted me.

"It's amazing!" I stuttered while slowly moving my hand up and down the whole length of his shaft.

I looked at Jasper but he had his eyes closed. I wanted to feel my nephew's gorgeous male sex organ inside me.

"Sit down," I whispered to him.

He let himself down, both legs straight in front, his arms still holding on to the fence, as if he was crucified. I stood before him and widened my legs. With both hands, I pushed my thighs to the side and presented my stubbed pussy just above his face. Shock and awe, as they say. But he was better than that.

"Next time, please shave properly!"

And the sharp edge of the tension was gone for a while but when I knelt and put his face in both of my hands, the tension was back to the maximum. With only the movements of my pelvis, I tried to direct the top of his cock in front of the opening of my vagina...my cunt. Sometimes the tip of his bulb touched my clit and a serious jolt of electricity flashed through my body.

Suddenly, I felt the very top of his cock entering me and instinctively knew this was going to be a challenge and may be a painful one. On the other hand, I was so wet I was dripping all over his belly, his pubic hair and his cock. I grabbed the fence with both of my hands and changed from sitting on my knees to squatting on my feet. Now I could let myself hang on my arms while slowly descending over his marvellous cock.

Inch by inch, it disappeared between my legs, into my body and stretching the walls of my cunt. A series of loud moans escaped my throat during his slow penetration that seemed to last forever. Suddenly, my buttocks touched his legs and I could sit on them. I let go of the fence and took his face in my hands again. I didn't think I could handle him but I did and I felt proud in a silly way.

I kissed Jasper and looked into his eyes where I saw pride, happiness, peace and me.

"I got you, babe!" I whispered.

I closed my eyes and felt his big cock so deep inside of me, it was hard to move.

"I got you, babe."

But I wanted more and I was sure Jasper thought the same.

"Let's fuck," I said.

"Yeah, let's fuck," he replied.

I stood up and looked around while helping Jasper up from the ground. He stepped past me and walked to the table, picking up a towel from a chair as walked. He threw it over the thick wooden table and turned to me. I turned around and sat on the edge of the table, spread my thighs and pulled him in between them. Holding his neck with both of my hands, it was his turn to take control.

So, he took my hands from his neck and pushed me over to lay down on my back while holding my hands. The table felt warm, like a hot plate, but nothing compared to that fire within that volcano that had this constant stream of hot liquid flowing out of my cunt. I let my knees fall to the side to be as open and receiving as I could be. My heels touched his back, just above his buttocks, and I saw him looking at my swollen pussy as I imagined my clit sticking out as a small pink cock. Still holding my hands with his, I felt his not so small knob touching the entrance of my pussy again as we looked at each other.

"Please, be careful," I said but that was not what I wanted.

"Please, fuck me good," I whispered and looked up to the blue sky.

He let himself fall into me. It started slowly but it gained speed until it hit the wall of my cervix, his hips driving deep into my buttocks. With all of his weight, he drove his thick and steel-like member deep inside of me. Not even in my best fantasies did I scream harder. It was a feeling like I had never felt before. The stretching of my cunt, the wetness that made it like a piston in a well-oiled cylinder, the sheer size of his dick and the pure physical thrust of his cock into my body.

I knew one thing: I wanted more!!

And he gave me more of the same. Every time he would pull back slowly until the tip of his cock was pushing against the entrance again and then, wham! Back in, the whole way and I screamed every time. It was something out of my control. It was ecstasy. It was everything I fantasized about and everything I wanted.

I felt the pressure building up. His pelvis slamming against my clit every time he would dive into me. Between screams, I told him to go faster, to pick up the pace. Then suddenly a first orgasm hit me. It wasn't so big or so long and somehow, I realized this but I felt my pussy contract around his cock very hard and I was surprised he could even move within me but, with the orgasm, a new flood of liquid flowed out of me and made his movements go even smoother.

It all resulted in a wave rising within my body. I could feel it coming from deep within, from between my buttocks and rising through my belly. I arched my back into a crescent shape, grabbed the side of the table and held on, waiting for the big 'O' to happen. Then the wave of my biggest orgasm yet crashed through my body and the blue of the sky went black. It pushed all of the air out of my lungs in one long, big scream and the wave kept coming and coming. I didn't even feel Jasper coming inside me, I only recognized his moans when my own silence had returned.

I looked at him, at the end of my body, between my legs that were wrapped around him. The first thing I noticed was that my whole body was covered in pools of sweat and Jasper looked like he was bathed in a thin, shiny layer of oil. He was still completely hard and fully inside of me. I pulled his hands and Jasper pulled me up from the table. We kissed, long and hard, and we knew the lust was not gone. Slowly, he started moving and I pushed my heels hard against his buttocks. The warm, oiliness of our skin made my breasts slide easily against his body. I could feel our common juices trickling out of my cunt, onto the towel. We kept kissing, our tongues kept pushing and turning and licking.

"Hold on," he said and I grabbed his shoulders and neck to hold on.

He stood up and carried me with him, still staying inside of me. There was a small wooden bench without a back and he sat sideways on it, with his legs on both sides.

"Shhh" he said and I looked at him.

"Shhh, listen," he whispered again.

From inside the house, small but loud moans escaped to the warm afternoon air outside.

Like ours, previously, they picked up a rhythm that turned into a crescendo of sounds until the silence returned and I looked in Jasper's eyes. He smiled at me as I felt his fingers on my breasts and my buttocks on his strong legs but most of all I felt complete with his wonderful organ inside of me.

Now I would fuck him for the rest of the afternoon.

sailorsix
sailorsix
195 Followers
12