One Time at Ozzy's Cocktail Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, No, No, No," Debbie whimpered as Ozzy finger fucked her now dripping wet cunt.

"You can have an orgasm if you want to my dear," Ozzy chuckled as he continued plunging his fingers rapidly into my wife's cunt.

"No, no, no, aaaiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeee," Debbie wailed in orgasm as her juices spurted and coated Ozzy's hand.

"That's the ticket my dear, cum all over my hand," he chuckled lecherously.

I had a fucking hard on that would not quit. My gorgeous wife was naked from the waist down. Her dress was bunched around her waist, and her firm apple ass jutted and I could hear the juicy smacking noise of Ozzy's wet fingers pumping in and out of her cunt.

I grabbed Sherri's hand and pulled it as I twisted to my side, so she could clutch my hard cock inside my pants. I unzipped my pants and Sherri quickly reached in to grip my cock and pull it out. I was doing my best to keep my attention on capturing all that was going on with my camera as Sherri stroked my cock. We were both lying on the floor peering through the railing as Ozzy worked my wife over.

Debbie clung to the ladder as Ozzy reached down and pulled her panties off nudging one foot up, then the other so he could slip them off completely.

He stuffed her panties into his pocket then reached up and cupped her bare ass and told her to climb down.

Shakily Debbie began to descend the ladder.

Ozzy unzipped his pants and slid them and his boxer shorts down and stepped out of them. By the time my wife was down to the floor, Ozzy was standing there with a hard on waiting for her.

Debbie was unsteady on her feet and was trying to pull her dress down as Ozzy reached and nudged her to her knees on the floor.

"Don't worry about your dress my dear," Ozzy said as he gripped her by the sides of her face and pulled her head toward his cock.

"No, no, no, no," Debbie pressed against Ozzy as she tried to keep distance between her mouth and Ozzy's rock hard probing cock.

Ozzy reached with one hand and quickly untied the top of her dress behind her neck. The top of her dress fell to her waist and her tits bobbled and jiggled as she was doing her best to keep his cock out of her mouth. Frantically she fumbled trying to grasp the tops of her dress to cover herself. Unable to find the loose top of her dress, she resorted to cupping her tits to cover them.

This mistake by my wife gave Ozzy the freedom to grip the sides of her head and pull her mouth to his dripping hard cock.

"No, No, NO!" my wife repeated. Ozzy's dripping cock was poking her face on her cheeks, her nose, her chin and smearing his pre cum all over as he was doing his best to penetrate her mouth. Foolishly she clutched her tits in a silly attempt to keep them covered. Ozzy finally managed to find my wife's pursed lips.

He pressed his cock against her pre cum moistened lips and began humping his hips forward. Debbie resisted much longer than I imagined she could until finally her lips parted only slightly.

This was all it took and Ozzy, gripping my wife's head firmly jammed himself forward forcing her mouth open wide enough for him to sink his cock to his dangling balls in one fell swoop.

"Mmmmmmmurrrfffpp, ack, ackkk," Debbie gagged as Ozzy thrust his cock as deep as he could until his balls were pressed against her chin.

Gripping my wife by the sides of her head, Ozzy savagely and rapidly fucked her mouth, pulling her head to his crotch firmly over and over at an increasing pace.

She clutched her tits tightly to keep them covered as Ozzy fucked her mouth.

Ozzy was not well hung. He probably had six inches. He was rock hard though. I assumed he had used Viagra or some other medication to help him get a hard on.

It was hard to say for sure, but the head of Ozzy's cock might have gone into my wife's throat. He did not last long though and soon he was moaning.

"OH FUUUUUUUCK, Aaarrrrrrrghhhhh," Ozzy moaned. I zoomed the camera in and could see Debbie swallowing his cum. I also saw that she had released her tits and had stuck one of her fingers in his asshole.

No wonder he came so quickly, I thought.

Ozzy's wrinkly ass was clenching as he filled my wife's mouth with his Viagra induced load of thick cum.

When he appeared to have finished, he clenched the back of her head and pulled her face flat against him and held her there for quite a while. Debbie pulled her finger out of his asshole and both her hands dropped limply to her sides while she waited for Ozzy to release her head.

Undoubtedly his cock was quickly going limp in her mouth, but he kept her face pulled to his crotch. He continued to moan. I zoomed the camera in for a close up and was surprised she was still swallowing. I was shocked and found myself wondering if he was peeing in her mouth. I could not think of any other reason she would still be swallowing.

Finally he released her head and she fell backwards and sprawled on the floor with her tits jiggling and wobbling naked. Her dress was still bunched around her waist and her wet cunt exposed.

I thought Ozzy was going to fall as he staggered, gripping a nearby table to balance himself. His limp wet cock dangled like a wet noodle. Finally he gathered himself and stepped into his boxer shorts and trousers, pulling them up and snapping them.

He walked over to my sprawled wife and reached down to clutch her tits and pinch her nipples. "Incredible... You are lovely my dear. I am in love with your breasts and especially your lovely nipples," he mumbled, squeezing them firmly between his thumb and index finger, which caused my wife to moan.

He reached down and slid two fingers into Debbie's dripping wet cunt and pumped them in and out a few times which caused my wife to moan again, before he stood and calmly walked out of the library.

I continued to shoot video of Debbie as she finally managed to stand and pull her dress down. She tied her top back and arranged her tits behind the strips of material. Gathering her shoes, she slipped them on and left the library.

It was then that I realized I had shot cum all over Sherri's dress. I honestly did not realize I had. I don't think Sherri did either until everything that had gone on below was over. Both of us had been so focused on what Ozzy was doing to my wife that I did not realize I was spurting cum all over Sherri and she did not realize she was jacking me off so violently.

"Well fuck. Look what you did to me," Sherri blurted as she looked at her dress. The cum was more than obvious. Her dress was dark red and the cum clearly did not belong on it. She smeared it with her fingers as she gave me a disgusted look.

"Hey," I said with a chuckle. "You're the one who jacked me off," I laughed.

She licked her cum coated fingers, "You fucking asshole," she giggled. "Now I have to change," she added.

She went one way and I headed back to the party. I scanned the main room and Debbie was nowhere in sight. I stepped over to the bar and ordered a scotch as I continued my search.

I walked amongst the people and down a corridor where I heard music coming from. As I entered another large room it was obvious this was the source of the music. There were probably thirty men in this room and I could not see any women. I moved to a better location and was finally able to see what the center of attraction was.

Debbie was dancing with an older gentleman and all the rest of the men were watching. It was a slow dance and the geezer had my wife clutched tightly to him. His hand was across her lower back and in his gyrations he had managed to pull her dress up almost to a point where one could see her bare ass.

Another old fart stepped in and tapped the guy on the shoulder cutting in. He quickly clutched Debbie to him as he spun her around in a snazzy dance move. In doing so, he gripped my wife's ass lower and pulled her dress up completely so all the guys could see she was not wearing panties. I wondered how many of them cum in their pants at seeing my wife's firm bare naked apple ass.

Debbie realized she was exposed and quickly reached and pulled her dress down. After another change of partners, the next guy pulled my wife's arm up and spun her around to pull her back to him. In the process of that spin, her breast popped out from behind the thin strip of material that has covered it. This generated a collective "Ahhh," from the crowd. I don't think my wife knew her tit was out because she made no effort to push it back in.

Another guy tapped the dancer on the shoulder and cut in. My wife separated and turned to him with her breast and rock hard nipple completely exposed. The new dancer wasted no time and as he took my wife's hand he pulled it down between them and I know he was rubbing the back of his hand against her cunt.

This seemed to get Debbie's attention and she struggled free from him. As she pushed away both of her tits were exposed. I didn't even catch him doing that.

"I am afraid you gentlemen are getting a little too frisky for me," Debbie giggled, still seemingly unaware her tits were uncovered. As she moved through the cluster of geezers, she was groped by all she came close to. I saw several hands go under her dress as she was pushing them away as quickly as she could. It was hard to tell how many fingers she had shoved into her wet cunt. But she finally reached the doorway and bounded out into the corridor.

I exited through another doorway and caught up to her as she staggered down the hall.

"Hey babe," I yelled.

She turned, "Oh there you are. Where have you been?" she asked.

"I am not sure if you know this or not babe, but your tits are out," I laughed.

"Oh Shit," she gasped as she looked down at her rock hard nipples. "I think I have had enough to drink tonight," she giggled.

"So where were you?" I asked. "I looked all over for you earlier."

"Oh, Ozzy showed me his library, it is incredible. You will have to get him to show you," she gushed.

"Did he behave himself?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Of course he did," she muttered. "Are you ready to go, we need to find Sherri to say good bye," she quickly added to change the subject.

"Well we should thank Ozzy for his hospitality too," I said.

Debbie blushed as she agreed we needed to do that as well.

Old habits are hard to break I guess. Debbie was not going to tell me what actually happened in the library. I was curious if she would tell Sherri.

We found Ozzy who smiled as he took both of my wife's hands and pulled her to him to give her a kiss. The backs of his hands were firmly pressed against her rock hard nipples in this process. "I am so pleased you both could come. I will be sure you are both on my guest list for my next party. It was a delight to have you here," Ozzy beamed.

Sherri was surrounded by geezers when we found her. "You changed?" Debbie asked, surprised to see Sherri in different attire.

Sherri laughed pulling us off to a side. "Ya, some drunk cock sucker spilled his stuff all over me," she giggled giving me the evil eye in the process.

I laughed, "Well what the fuck do you expect from the old fucks you have here," I chuckled. Debbie gave Sherri a hug and a kiss thanking her for inviting us and I did the same.

In a whisper, Sherri told me I could come anytime as she winked.

I called Sherri a few days later. I was curious if Debbie had been more candid with her than she had been with me about the incident in the library.

"Well she seemed a little hesitant at first, since Ozzy is my husband and all, but when I told her I had looked for her to warn her about Ozzy's tricks in the library she opened up and told me everything.

"I didn't know what to do," Debbie had said to Sherri. "I was hanging on to the ladder for dear life and he shoved my skirt up and pulled my panties down to my ankles. I tried to pull my legs together but before I could, he had jammed his fingers in my vagina," she whined.

"He was pumping them in and out and the next thing I knew," she moaned. "I had an orgasm," she added. "I didn't want to have one and I kept telling him no, no, no, but boom, there it was."

Debbie continued, "I was shaking like a leaf when he finally let me climb down from the ladder. When I got to the bottom he was standing there naked from the waist down and his penis was hard. He pushed me to my knees but I was determined I would not suck him. I pushed for all I was worth to keep his penis away from my mouth. Then he untied the top to my dress and it fell down exposing my breasts. I did not want him to see my breasts so I tried to pull my top up and finally settled on covering them with my hands," she whimpered.

"Well with my hands covering my breasts I could not push him away and he forced his penis into my mouth. He was jerking my head back and forth as he pushed his penis in my mouth. I decided I wanted it to be over with, so I put a finger in his butt. He shot his stuff almost immediately in my mouth and I swallowed it," she gasped.

"I expected him to release me and leave, but he held my head pulled against him with his penis going limp in my mouth. I heard him kind of grunting and I was surprised when more stuff came out of his penis. For a minute I thought he was having another orgasm, but it was not as thick and you know, creamy as a man's stuff usually is," she whined. He filled my mouth with whatever it was and because he was holding my face flat against him, I had to swallow."

"You know what that lousy cock sucker did?" Sherri paused to ask me.

"I have an idea," I responded. I had wondered if the black dude peed in her mouth that night in the hot tub, but there was no way of ever knowing for sure." (One Time ch1)

"Well you're right," she said. "He peed in her mouth. Fuck, I can't fucking believe that fucking asshole actually did that. I mean I suck his cock, but I have never let him cum in my mouth. After what your wife did for him, he will be after me to swallow his cum. You watch, I just bet he'll want me to finger fuck his asshole too. And mark my words," she added. "He will try and piss in my mouth too. After all, whatever fucking Ozzy wants, fucking cocksucker Ozzy gets! FUCK, FUCK!" she screeched.

"You're forgetting something," I chuckled. "I have this little video that I think can come in handy," I added. "Let me think about how I can make this work to our advantage. Just be patient and I will get back to you," I said before I hung up.

12