One Time in the Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as she quickly began humping his thrusting tongue. She moved her hands to grip Ted around the back of his head and was humping herself against his mouth. Seated beside him I could see him pulling her tight ass cheeks apart as he cupped them. Then he began moving his middle finger up and down the crack of her ass until he found her ass hole.

Almost like he was sticking his finger into a bowling ball, he jammed his middle finger into her ass hole as far as he could and began rapidly finger fucking her there.

"AAAiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeeee, oh my God," Debbie was literally bucking back and forth between Ted's long finger and his tongue as she flooded his mouth with her pussy juice.

My wife's tiny body was humping and bumping and convulsing as she had one orgasm after another. She would tense up, her stomach muscles rippling, and then it was like she was riding a bucking bronco as she bucked and convulsed against Ted's mouth and spewed pussy juice from yet another orgasm.

"Aaaaiiiiiiiiyeeeeeeeeeeee," her moaning was nearly constant from the minute she felt his tongue slide into her cunt and his one finger, then two pumped deep in and out of her asshole.

I lost count of her orgasms and finally she seemed worn out and just slumped forward over Ted's bald head. Her tits were mashed against the top of his head.

Ted slowly pulled his fingers out of her asshole and she slid slowly down his body until she was straddling his cock. It might have gone in her cunt. I couldn't tell for sure.

I stood behind her and lifted her from Ted's lap. I still could not tell if his cock had gone in her. I turned her limp body and told her to sit on Ted's lap until she caught her breath.

Ted was fidgeting under her as I sit her on his lap. Suddenly her eyes popped open wide. Ted was clearly sticking his cock in her. Slowly she sunk lower on Ted's lap until she was all the way down, or it this case, until it was all the way in.

"Truth or dare Debbie," Ted said.

"Truth," she mumbled still in an orgasm fugue state.

"Has a man ever cum in your mouth?" Ted asked.

"Maybe," was my wife's slurred response.

"Did you drink it?" Ted asked.

"Maybe," my wife slurred.

"Do you like the taste of it?" Ted inquired.

"Maybe," was Debbie's response.

I laughed, "That is Debbie slang for yes I swallow and yes I love it, I can't get enough of it."

"Is Ted's cock in your cunt?" I asked.

"No," she responded sitting a little straighter.

"Is it in your butt?" I asked.

"Maybe," was her mumbled answer.

"Sit up on the edge of the tub, so I can see." I said to Ted.

Reaching under her and cradling her firm ass, Ted easily lifted her small body with him as he scooted up to sit on the deck with his feet on the hot tub seats below.

"Pull her legs up," I said and Ted easily gripped under her thighs and lifted her legs.

She glistened against Ted's black body and I saw his black cock was buried all the way inside her asshole.

Debbie seemed somewhat oblivious to what was happening. Ted began pistoning his cock in and out of her asshole as he gripped her thighs and held her knees up almost to her tits.

I stepped forward and aimed my rock hard cock at her wet pussy. This was precisely what had happened that night at the motel hot tub.

Gripping her around her firm ass I shoved my cock deep into her wet cunt. I had never done this before. I could feel Ted's cock pumping in and out of my wife's asshole as I fucked her cunt. Our balls were banging against each other as we fucked both of her holes. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced before.

The moment I shoved my cock in my wife's cunt, she moaned and "Aaaaaiiiyeeeeeeee," my cock was flooded with her pussy juices as she came.

I leaned forward and asked her, "Do you want to drink Ted's cum?"

"Maybe," she mumbled.

I looked at smiling Ted and said, "She wants you to cum in her mouth," his smile grew even larger.

Feeling my orgasm fast approaching, I pulled my cock out of my wife's cunt and quickly stepped up beside her. I held her head with a hand on each side of her face and turned it toward my cock.

I reached with one hand to jack my cock a few more times until I felt the cum burst out. "Aaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as my cum spurted.

Debbie had her mouth wide open to catch the first spurt of thick cum. I stepped in and shoved my cock in her mouth to let her suck the rest out of me.

Seeing this, Ted lifted my wife off of him, pulling his cock from her asshole; he quickly squeezed the shaft and sitting Debbie on the deck quickly climbed to stand beside her.

When she had drained my cock if fell limply from her sucking mouth and Ted stepped in crouching as best he could to stick the fat head of his black cock in her mouth.

Her lips closed around the head of his cock and he released his grip and pumped his cock a few times. "Here it comes Debbie, drink it," he yelled as his black ass clenched repeatedly. "Aaaaaaaaaargggggggggghhhh fuck, fuck, fuck," he moaned.

My wife's throat convulsed as she swallowed repeatedly.

Ted slept on our sofa that night. He had drunk too much and was physically worn out anyway. Driving home under those conditions was out of the question.

In the morning I padded down the hallway in my robe to see Ted standing beside the kitchen table with his cock in my wife's mouth. His trousers and his underwear were around his ankles and his black ass was clenching as he pumped another load of cum in my wife's mouth. She was gulping it down.

She was wearing her shorty silk robe with nothing under it. It was untied, hanging open and her tits were jiggling and wobbling as she was jacking and sucking Ted's cock.

I went back to the bedroom and took a shower.

When I came out, Ted was gone.

"Did Ted leave?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied as she read the news paper and sipped her coffee.

She had her robe tied but her nipples were still rock hard and delicious looking.

"He said he had an early appointment at his office," she said. "So did he sleep on our sofa last night?" she asked.

"Ya, he had way too much to drink to drive home," I responded.

"We all did," she said. "I remember him showing up but not much after that," she quickly added.

Oh, here we go again, blame it on the wine, I thought to myself. Actually I was ok with that if it made her feel better about things. But I was going to make sure she knew what had happened, even if she tried to deny it.

One thing was certain though. She was not too drunk to remember sucking the cum out of Ted's cock just a little earlier this morning.

"You remember him taking his clothes off and joining us in the hot tub?" I asked.

"Yes, I do remember that. I couldn't believe you told him to join us!"

"Do you remember slipping while you were pouring our wine and grabbing his cock to keep from falling?" I asked.

She turned bright red and said, "I kind of do remember that. I nearly fell. I thought it was his knee," she quickly added.

"Then you must remember the game we played, Truth or Dare?" I said.

"I remember playing some sort of game, but I forgot what it was called," she said.

"Do you remember I dared you to hold his cock and jack him off?" I asked.

She turned a deeper shade of red. "ahh, sort of, I think," she stammered.

"Do you remember him daring you to suck my cock?" I asked.

"Yes, I remember you shoved it into my throat," she said.

"So you must remember me daring him to stick his cock in your mouth?" I said.

"Ah, well ah, no I remember yours, b-b-but not his. D-d-did he ah, do it?" she whimpered.

"Clear to his big black balls babe. All the way down your throat," I said.

"Oh my God," she moaned. "And you are the one that dared him?" she mumbled.

"It turned me on like you would not believe babe," I said.

"Really, you got turned on seeing me suck him?" she said questioningly.

"I also got turned on when you did the reverse shoulder ride on him," I said.

"Oh my good God, I did that too?" she whined burying her face in her hands.

"While he had his mouth fastened to your cunt, he had two of his fingers finger fucking your hot asshole." I chuckled.

"Oh no, no, no, no," she moaned as she shook her head from side to side with her face still burying in her hands.

"Then you sat on his lap and he stuck his huge cock up in your butt hole," I said, using her term for asshole.

With her beet red face still buried in her hands, she continued to shake it from side to side muttering, "oh no, no, no,"

I continued, "So he lifted you up with his cock buried to his balls in your asshole, and I stepped in and fucked you pussy while he was fucking your ass."

"Well n-n-now you see, I d-d-don't remember any of that," she lied.

"Do you remember swallowing my cum?" I asked.

"Ah, well maybe," she stammered.

"Well if you remember that, you surely remember Ted pulling his cock out of your ass and sticking it in your mouth as he came," I said.

Face back in the hands, "Oh my God," she whined.

"You swallowed both loads babe, but then you told us you loved to drink warm thick cum," I chuckled.

"I s-s-said that?" she looked up from her hands.

"Yep, you said it turned you on to feel it shoot in your mouth, the more the better," I clearly embellished.

With a puzzled look she said, "I said that?"

"Yep, was Ted gone when you got up?" I asked.

"Ah well I saw him only for a minute, he was in a hurry though."

"Oh well that's just as well, if he had time I know he would try to get you to suck him off again," I chuckled.

"Oh Gary, " she said swatting at me. "Are all guys the same?"

"When it comes to fucking and sucking, you bet," I laughed.

12