One Time, One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crawled up into my arms and whispered, "You're a terrific lover, maybe we can do this again sometime. Right now, I just want to sleep."

She had exhausted me as well, so we curled up with her spooning back into me. She pulled my right hand to her breast, sighed and after a few short minutes had fallen asleep. I reflected on the night for a few minutes before I too fell asleep.

I woke up at 7:30, my usual time, and had to think where I was and who was sleeping partially on top of me. After a few seconds, I remembered the bar (which explained my headache) and the night of incredible sex I had enjoyed. As I lay there, I pondered how great the sex was with this woman.

My stirring must have wakened my companion because she looked at me with confusion in her eyes for a second before a smile stretched across her face. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

I chuckled and said, "Good morning. Yes, I slept very well because you exhausted me! How are you feeling?"

"I feel great, though I'd love to brush my teeth. I'm hungry as well. Do you think they do room service breakfast?"

"I'm sure they do, what would you like?"

"Surprise me. Just make sure there's plenty of coffee!"

We got out of bed with her heading towards the bathroom while I hit the phone to order breakfast. I told her to feel free to use my toothbrush. While on the phone I heard the shower come on, so when I finished I went into the bathroom to join her in the shower. Since our food was coming, we pretty much just washed each other with little playing.

As we waited for our food, I put on a hotel supplied robe, but she remained naked. She stood in front of the floor to ceiling windows in her naked glory. I hadn't really looked at her nakedness, so I took this opportunity to appraise her body as she stood in the bright sunlight.

Finally, there was a knock on the door as the valet called out room service. I walked to the door and opened it to allow him to roll the trolley into the room. He asked where I wanted it, so pointed towards a table near where she was standing. I could see the valet had finally noticed my naked partner as his eyes went wide and a smile crossed his face. He had managed to remain fairly professional and when he was through I handed him a $20 tip for his effort.

As we were going to sit down to our meal, she said, "Take that robe off and stay naked with me." So, I did, shedding the terry cloth robe. She poured coffee while I uncovered our plates. I had ordered cheese and mushroom omelets for both of us with croissants.

When she had both of our cups full, we picked them up and I held mine up in toast and said, "To one of the most wonderful nights of my life." She said, 'Here, here,' as we touched our cups and took sips of the brew.

Next, we turned out attention to our food. We were both famished as we quickly consumed our meals. We talked about day to day trivia as we ate. When we finished with the food, we continued drinking our coffee and talking. Finally, she stood up, walked back to the windows and said, "You've probably already discovered I'm an exhibitionist. Well, I was wondering if you'd come over here and fuck my ass in front of this window for all the world to see?"

I was more of a voyeur than an exhibitionist, but I wasn't going to pass up another opportunity to fuck her ass, so I stood, grabbed the lube and a towel then walked over to the window. I poured some lube into her hand while doing the same with mine. While she worked the greasy stuff into her butt, I covered my iron hard cock. I wiped the excess on my hand onto the towel and then handed it to her so she could do the same. When she dropped the towel, she placed both hands on the window, arched her back and presented her ass to me.

I ran my cock up and down the crack of her ass until I found her rosebud and then pushed forward. I could see her reflection in the window as she let out a low, guttural moan as she said, "God, I love this! I could do it all day!"

I fucked her with long, slow strokes gleaning all the pleasure I could out of her marvelous ass. As I looked at her reflection, I could see her tits swaying slightly, so I reached around and grabbed both of her tits. She cried out, "I LOVE HAVING MY TITS ABUSED! SQUEEZE THEM HARD AND PINCH AND PULL MY NIPPLES!"

I mauled her tits according to her instructions causing her to moan even louder. While I was doing this, she reached down with her right hand and began abusing her pussy. I began whispering in her ear, "You're quite the slut, aren't you? You pick up some random guy in a bar, deep throat him, let him eat your pussy, let him fuck your pussy and lastly let him take your anal virginity. Now he's fucking your ass and mauling your tits in a window with about 20 people watching down below! Tell me what a slut you are!"

She shivered a bit with my words and then cried out, "YES! YES! I'M A TOTAL SLUT! I LOVE THAT ANYONE CAN SEE ME GETTING MY ASS FUCKED!"

Her accepting how slutty she was just made what we were doing that much hotter. I began to really ram my cock in her ass while I held her tits in a death grip. She cried out that she was cumming. I could feel her get tighter, which pushed me over the edge, filling her rectum once again with my seed. I let go of her tits, wrapped my arms around her waist and held her tight against me.

Once our breathing had calmed down, she turned her head towards me so we kissed with a lot of passion. When we broke the kiss, I said, "You are the most incredible lover I have ever had. I hope we can meet up again sometime."

She smiled at me and said, "You were amazing as well and I'll make sure we can reprise this night another time."

"I hate to end this perfect night, but I need to checkout of this room. Did you want to take a shower before we leave?"

She had a mischievous grin on her face and said, "No, I want to feel your cum drip down my leg for a while."

We pulled away from each other and proceeded to get dressed, while I packed my bag. We did a quick check to make sure nothing was left behind and then left the room hand in hand. I checked out at the front desk and then turned my attention back to her as she waited for me. "I guess this is it then."

She smiled and said, "Yeah, I guess so. Thanks honey for letting me live out this fantasy. I think next time we should live out your fantasy with me and another woman. The idea gets me pretty excited."

I smiled and said, "I'd like that. Let's get home, I'm parked in the garage. So, what should we do for dinner?"

"I don't know. Did you really sell your company for $250 million?"

"Yeah, I did. Want to take a vacation?"

*(I cribbed the title of this piece from a Los Lobos song by the same name. Los Lobos are one of the best live bands I have ever seen and their collected works of albums are second to none!

Robert Laxalt, wrote a book called Sweet Promised Land that described the trials and tribulations of emigrant Basque sheep herders in Northern Nevada. It's a short but wonderful read.)

12