One Week Ch. 01 Second Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Dinner was wonderful and I was grateful that the staff didn't comment on my appearance or call me "sir". When I remarked upon this to Jade, she looked at me as if to see whether I was joking.

"Seriously?" she asked. "You think they're being polite?" She gave me a swift appraisal, her gaze lingering over my satin clad body before raising her eyes to meet my own. "It's because you look like a stunning woman hun, not through them being polite."

Before I could reply, a waiter brought a menu to our table, a little hidey-hole at the back of the restaurant. It was decorated in the style of an old Italian house with wooden floors, low ceilings and rustic decorations. Wonderful aromas drifted from the kitchen and I was smitten.

Jade waved the menu's away and ordered a bottle of Henri Jayer Cote de Nuits and whatever the chef saw fit to go with it. The waiter chuckled. He'd clearly served Jade before and was a little bit in love, blushing as she fussed over him and complemented him on his manners and looks.

As the wine was brought to the table, Jade asked me to taste it. Clearly my palette wasn't as sophisticated a Jade's so I demurred, enjoying watching her as she swirled the glass in her hand and tasted the wine. She was stunning, every move elegant and regal. She sat with poise and was more feminine than any woman I'd ever met.

It wasn't about imitation or exaggeration of feminine behaviour, she was simply a beautiful woman, albeit one with a secret between her legs. I found myself wanting to hold her up as my role model.

As the food was served, many small courses of various Italian delights, we chatted away. Jackie had explained that the difference between a man and a woman eating was all about pace and size. Take your time and always take smaller sized mouthfuls. With my tight corset still on, I wouldn't be able to eat as much as would have done anyway, but the food was so delicious, I couldn't stop.

Before I'd been convinced to dress and act as a woman, I'd always been so nervous around Jade, blushing uncontrollably and struggling to get my words out, but we chatted freely and without reservation and I found myself opening up completely to her.

"Tell me," I asked as I picked up some garlic bread and tore a small piece off with my manicured fingers. I loved watching my painted nails and seeing the candle light shine off my rings and bracelets. Just another aspect of being Louise I knew would never tire. "How on Earth did Jackie and you decide that I would be the one to undergo transformation?" Jade grinned as she nabbed the piece of garlic bread from my fingers and used it to wipe some tomato sauce from her plate.

"It was obvious just looking at you that you had a big hole in your life. We just knew what had to be done to fill it."

"Just like that huh?" I replied, unconvinced by her answer. Putting her food down, she lifted her glass and smelled the aromas once more, closing her eyes as if living a memory. Eventually she seemed to come to a decision and put down her glass, taking my hand in hers. It was soft and warm, comforting me as she spoke.

"Jackie is an angel in disguise. She saw in me what I saw in you. An ineffable sadness. She did to me what she is doing to you and I will always be indebted to her. She woke me up, showed me the world as it could and should be."

Listening to her speak, I struggled to hold back the tears. Her words rang true with my own. Knowing what I was thinking, she leaned over and kissed me gently on the forehead, absently tucking a strand of hair behind my ear as she did so.

"And what about what we...did earlier?" I asked, dreading the answer. "Was that part of the plan too?" Jade laughed. A husky rumble that sent shivers down my spine.

"No honey. That was most definitely not part of the plan."

Chapter 8

We returned to Jackie's several hours later, both a little tipsy from drinking too much red wine. Jackie opened the door as soon as we walked up the drive, our heeled feet sliding on the gravel and giggling loudly like two girls. I could tell through my drunken haze that she was pretty angry. "Where the hell have you two been?!" she yelled as she slammed the door behind us. We both stood in the massive, old fashioned hall like a pair of naughty school girls, swaying slightly with the booze. Jade sobered up quicker and starting apologising profusely. "I'm so sorry Jackie, I thought Louise and I could go out for some food. I didn't think you'd mind." "I don't mind!" shouted Jackie, positively shaking with anger. "I don't care what you get up to, but I do care when you don't tell me! I didn't know if Louise here had changed her mind and gone back home, or if you'd finished the work I asked you to do or if you'd even bothered starting it!" She towered above the pair of us, her face red with anger. "That's my fault," I stammered, now sober. "We'd worked all day and finished, so I suggested going out. I didn't think to tell you and I'm so sorry. I'd never change my mind. I'm so happy being Louise and never want to go back. Please forgive me."

As I said it, I realised it was true. My feet had blisters from the shoes, my chest was constricted with my corset and the effort of maintaining Louise was a constant effort, but it was worth every second. I'd never been happy before, but I was now. Jackie saw the truth of this and calmed down slightly. "Show me," she muttered, and we took her to the study and showed her the work. "This is excellent," said Jackie as she rifled through the folders. "My instincts were right about you Louise. You're a heck of a lawyer. You'll make the firm a lot of money. You as well Jade." She glanced at the pair of us slyly. A broad smile suddenly spread across her features. "Oh you didn't, did you?" I suddenly felt very guilty. Jade looked abashed as well "Did what?" I asked, knowing the answer. Jackie laughed loudly. "I'm not your mother Louise, you don't need to lie!" She laughed loudly and walked out to the kitchen. "This demands a celebratory drink," she yelled behind her. "Though I dare say you've had a few already. Three days as a woman and you lose your cherry! Priceless."

She chuckled some more as she set about opening a bottle of wine. Jade turned me towards her and we kissed deeply. I felt myself stirring below as I wrapped my arms around her. She broke the kiss and took my hand. "Come on, let's go and get a drink." I followed her to the kitchen where we spent the rest of the night celebrating the loss of Louise's virginity. A few hours later, I was lying in bed with Jade. Jackie had been more than pleased to let her stay. I wore a long silk negligee, and had lent Jade one as well. Jackie had relented and returned the key to me so that I could take off my dress.

We lay curled up in each other's arms speaking silently as we started drifting off to sleep. As she rolled over and curled up inside my embrace, she brushed against my cock and I could feel it hardening again. Jade smiled and turned her head to kiss me. I hadn't wanted her to see me without a wig and make-up and had kept it on, glad that my facial hair hadn't yet grown back from the electrolysis. "You're insatiable love," she chortled. I didn't reply. I'd taken her firm breasts in my hands and started stroking them softly through the fabric of the negligee, pinching the nipples. She gasped and pushed herself against me. With one hand she lifted up the silky fabric of her bedwear and guided my cock to her arse. She then slid herself slowly onto my cock, her tight arse encasing me and stretching as she thrust gently, groaning softly as she did so.

I realised that she'd put some lube there when she was in the bathroom as I pushed deeper into her. With one hand, I pulled her nipple harder, making her squeal with pleasure. With the other, I stroked her penis, feeling it becoming hard and erect. She squeezed her sphincter and rubbed up and down, bringing me to climax with every squeeze. I could feel her starting to cum too and swiftly bent down over her to put her cock in my mouth. I managed to get the tip in but couldn't have even reached if it wasn't so big! As I came inside her she came as well, filling my mouth with her hot, sweet sex.

I was amazed she still had so much in her from this afternoon and gulped it down, priding myself on being able to swallow all of it, unlike earlier. Jade groaned quietly so as not to wake Jackie and, with one final spasm, relaxed. I still had some cum left in my mouth and with a cheeky grin, gave her a kiss.

"Hey!" she squealed, playfully. "No fair!" With surprising speed, she turned me on my back and straddled me. "This'll teach ya," she said and pushed herself up so she was sitting on my face. I could feel my own cum on her arse cheeks as she guided her arsehole to my mouth and forced me to lick the smooth hole clean.

"All of it," she said, putting on her best stern expression and purred contentedly when I began to lap up all of my cum and clean her arse. It tasted different to Jade's, but not in a bad way, so I cleaned her up and she only let me off when she was satisfied that I'd cleaned up all of my mess. Within minutes, the pair of us were asleep, a sleep deeper and more content than either of us had had for as long as we could remember.

Chapter 9

I woke with a start as a pair of jogging bottoms were thrown in my face.

"Wake up sleepy head," cried Jade as she threw the covers off the bed to leave me shivering in my satin nightie. "It's my day off, so we're going to make the most of it!" She wore running gear and still managed to make it look sexy and stunning. What was more worrying was how she seemed so awake. My head throbbed from the wine we drank last night.

Jade grabbed my arm before I could protest and dragged me into the bathroom.

"You've got 5 minutes!" she declared as she left me to wipe the make-up from my face and reapply a light waterproof layer of foundation and touch my eyes with some liner. If I was going running, I didn't want to look like I was all dressed up for a night out, so kept it plain and simple.

I was glad that the electrolysis, painful as it was, had worked so well. I'd always grown stubble very fast, but I had pale skin and dark hair, which was perfect for electrolysis. It meant that, even a few days after, I couldn't spot any hairs aside from a few pale ones, which I plucked out with some satisfaction and no little amount of pain.

As I made my way back into the bedroom, Jade was stretching over the bed, doing some warm up exercises. I giggled.

"I just happened to walk in to find you bending over and showing me your arse?" Jade flashed a wicked smile as I slapped her butt on the way past. I put on some tight black lycra jogging bottoms and decided that I'd wear some loose pink shorts over that. My breasts were still glued on from the day before and it seemed like they would fit ok, so I struggled into a Nike Pro classic sports bra that exposed my midriff and completely encased my breasts, holding them tight to my chest.

Jade approved and handed me my trainers. As I sat on the bed to put them on, she adjusted my wig and tied it into a ponytail at the back. Having her fuss over me made my heart sing.

Finally, I grabbed a loose pink sleeveless hoodie that I left unzipped, delighting in the furtive looks Jade was giving my flat stomach.

As we walked to the front door, nerves once again crippled me and it was through the courage of Jade that I found my own. She chatted away endlessly and I tuned into her voice, letting it drown out my fears as we left the house and started jogging down the street. I pulled up my hoodie and looked down nervously every time we came near anyone.

Frustrated, Jade reached over and pulled it back, letting my ponytail bounce behind me, a pleasant feeling I'd never had before.

"Don't push the pace," Jade lectured. "Hold yourself more upright and try to be more loose and relaxed with it." I did as she told and enjoyed the feeling of my tightly restrained breasts bouncing slightly with each footstep. Once I'd found my rhythm, I picked up the pace a little and smiled at Jade. She had barely raised a sweat and was breathing easily.

"Come on then," I challenged. "Let's see how fit you really are..."

An hour later, we sprinted up the driveway, reaching the door at the same time and breathing heavily, too tired to claim the win. Our sprint up the gravel drive had alerted Jackie, who called to us from the gardens. As we rounded the house, we found her dressed in similar clothing to our own and looked stunning. As I walked, I was pleased to note that I was walking and moving as a woman subconsciously. It was no longer an act.

With Jackie was a small, ruggedly handsome man that was introduced to us as Shun Leung. He spoke with a soft Chinese accent and bowed respectfully as we drew near. Jade evidently knew him and embraced him happily. He returned the embrace and stood back.

"Miss Jade. A wonderful pleasure to see you once more. How goes your training? I have not seen you for some time." His tone was that of a father gently admonishing a child. Jade, now breathing easily after our run, stepped back and moved gracefully into the Siu Nim Tau. Leung responded and they sparred briefly, Leung clearly superior, but Jade taking my breath away with her balletic grace.

Eventually, Leung stepped back and held his hands up before putting them together and bowing deeply. Jade returned the bow.

"Well done grasshopper," he said before turning to Jackie. "She does well. Now, is this my new apprentice?" It took a few moments to realise that Leung was addressing me. My eyebrows shot up in surprise. Jackie reached over and drew me near.

"She is indeed."

"Oh, hey, wait a minute..." I started to protest, still stunned at Jade's skill, but Leung cut me off.

"You want to be woman?" he asked. I was too shocked to reply but Leung carried on regardless. "Then you need to be able to protect yourself. Not everyone understanding like me. Wing Chun soft yet strong, helps you find your core balance, make you soft and supple yet strong like willow." Jackie laughed, the sound echoing across the huge garden and bouncing off the high trees that acted as a barrier to the land.

"Ignore Master Leung, he spouts nonsense at times." Suddenly business like, she turned to me and put her hands on my shoulders. "You may end up in trouble. Cross-dresser, transvestite, transgender, whatever you decide you are, it's the last taboo that we need to break in this society and it won't happen anytime soon. It's easier to be gay in the 21st century. So you need to be strong at all times, mentally and physically. Wing Chun will give you confidence and grace but won't build up your muscles to an extent that you look too masculine. You'll do this three times a week for as long as it takes."

She kissed me gently on the forehead as she made to leave. It was a touching gesture and I knew then that she really cared for me.

"Now, I have a charity gala to organise for tonight, so Jade will help you with your first session. I'll see you tomorrow."

As she left, Jade grabbed my hand and led me to the gym mats that had been placed on the grass. Leung bowed once more and I returned the gesture.

"First we learn poise and stance..."

Chapter 10

Having just jogged for an hour followed by another hour of Wing Chun, Jade and I were famished, so we raided the fridge and helped ourselves to fruits and cereal. Once we'd had our fill, Jade suggested we have a swim in the pool.

"I'd love to," I responded. "But I don't remember seeing any swimming costumes." Jade grinned, knowing that she'd picked them out weeks before I stood there in the kitchen dressed in a sports bra and nylon jogging bottoms.

As she rummaged around in the cupboards to find them, I changed the bed sheets and was pleased to find that the laundry cupboard only held satin covers. I picked a purple set and, as I was finishing up, Jade gave a satisfied cry and came out of the cupboard brandishing several swimsuits. I gulped realising that most of these wouldn't fit. Jade, sensing my discomfort, settled my fears.

"It's just you and me hun, you don't need to worry about passing." She dropped the suits and stepped over to me. I stood still, mute, as she gently teased the wig from my head. I felt naked without it and hated not having the feel of the hair brush my shoulders. She then pulled down the straps of my bra and pulled it down from my body, exposing my glued on breasts.

Finally she had me step out of the trainers and pull down my shorts and bottoms. I stood naked in front of her, feeling stupid. A man in make-up and silly glued on breasts. Jade changed that. She did the only thing that could possibly work. The one thing that stopped me ever feeling stupid or ugly again.

"Beautiful," she whispered and leaned forward to kiss me. A kiss so deep and passionate and full of love that I would never doubt her.

As she left the kiss, she touched her forehead to mine and stroked the back of my head, a gesture so tender my heart skipped a beat.

"Now, let's get dressed shall we?"

Jade chose a Dakota swimsuit from Agent Provocateur. It seemed to be made mainly of string with a lycra front that covered her sex and breasts. It was stunning and showed her wondrous cleavage and figure.

I chose a red Blaize swimsuit, also from Agent Provocateur, that had a neck to cover my cleavage but several zips arranged artistically around the suit, that, when opened showed plenty of skin beneath. Jade provided me with a matching cap that I could put on so I didn't look too bad without a wig and I vowed to grow my hair out.

Stepping into a strappy pair of heels and grabbing some towels, it wasn't until we were downstairs and half way down the hall to the pool that I realised that it hadn't occurred to me to wear anything less than 5 inch heels even to the pool. Besides, I thought, as I watched Jade in her heels and sexy swimsuit walk in front of me. How can you pass up an opportunity to look that sexy...

Jade swiveled her hips as she walked and glanced round as if sensing my thoughts. She winked and reached back to hold my hand, leaning into me as we entered the pool room.

As I moved to turn on the lights, Jade kicked off her shoes and dived into the pool with barely a splash. A little less gracefully, I dived in after her, loving the feel of my swimming costume as the cool water contracted the lycra and the material tightened around my body.

As I rose above the water, Jade swam over, her long brown hair plastered over her scalp and moved in to kiss me. Playfully, I swam backwards, forcing her to chase me. She obliged and we spent the next hour splashing in the pool and squealing with delight, reveling in each other's company.

Once we were done, Jade switched on the Jacuzzi and we enjoyed the warm bubbles as they tickled our hairless and nylon clad torso's. Jade leaned over and, without speaking, kissed me softly on the lips. I leaned into it and gasped as I felt her hands reach into my swimsuit and pull out my rapidly expanding cock. I started to move my arms to embrace her, but she shook her head. Her eyes were full of lust and sex and challenge.

"One breath," she said and slowly sank underwater. I felt her massage my cock and then her lips wrapped around the shaft, working slowly down as she filled her mouth with it. As she did so, I felt her hands play with my balls and stroke the skin around my arse. Without thought, I moved my hand to my chest and stroked the soft material of the suit, pushing the breasts against my chest. An image flashed into my mind of me with real breasts at the same moment that Jade twisted my cock gently and pushed her mouth down the shaft again, her tongue lapping the sides.

I came quickly, groaning into the echoing room as Jade swallowed my cum before rushing to the surface to get air.