One Weekend: Four Hits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugging her fat thigh, my mouth clamping and sucking her calf, I moved slow and deep, slow and deep, in and out, in and out, minimizing the noise, but not completely stopping it, the old springs and the bed's position against the wall wouldn't allow it, but the fuck show had to go on, there was no stopping till one or both of us climaxed. So I kept going deep and slow as Yvonne went hunhh, hunhh, hunhh, hunhh, hunhh, hunhh, hunhh, barely audible. Twisting my body away from the thigh embrace and calf eating, I kept one leg up high with my left hand at the fleshy ankles and leaned over to the right with my other hand by her side, my mouth poised over her bosom. She understood, and lifting one big bubby off her chest - it had already slipped the inadequate harness - offered it up to my hungry mouth.

My fat and sweet, beautiful big sister rubbed my head gently as I sucked on her fleshy bubby and long, hard nipple. I tilted my head and saw that she was looking at me with a dreamy smile on her round face as I moved slow and deep in her. Sexually agitated as I'd been all evening and night I didn't know how long I'd last before an explosion, but I wanted her to cum; the sweet big thing deserved that supreme pleasure as payment for what she'd so kindly surrendered to her baby brother. So I released the bubby, pulled out of her, slid downward and fixed my face in her crotch. I latched onto the clit and sucked. She clamped the sides of my head with her thick thighs while holding the top of it with her hands, gently massaging. I sucked the clit on the fleshy pussy for a long time; and she came, powerfully, but controlled, to prevent any loud telltale sounds from the weak bed. She simply shivered and blew out air.

When she settled down I climbed back up and she bent her knees and spread wide. After she'd guided my dick into her satisfied, but still generous pussy, she lowered her legs flat and spread out across the width of the bed, her hands gripping the two sides of the thin mattress, and allowed me to ride her, once again with slow deep thrusts, just barely bouncing on the soft, big, sweaty woman, my hands gripping her shoulders from under the armpits, our mouths locked together in a prolonged kiss. I ploughed her fat but tight pussy for a very long time, maybe close to an hour; this happens sometimes when I mix drinks. Like Yvonne I controlled my tickling body as I shot semen into her clamping pussy.

I was woken by crowing cocks and a pressure on my cock. I opened my eyes to see what was causing the pressure on my cock. It was stuck between Yvonne's big bubbies and kept in place by her stout arms acting as walls, as her head bobbed up and down the morning wood, completely hidden from my sight. She was at it for a while before looking up and seeing my sleepy face. Her big round hazel eyes, for a moment, held a questioning, almost frightened look. It was as if she was seeking assurance from me that what we did was not wrong. I did not feel it was wrong; nothing wrong could feel so pure. I smiled and the hazel eyes twinkled in response. She sat up on her knees and signaled that we move to the floor. Yvonne noticed that the door had been left slightly open the night before, and bolted it.

I lay on my back on the floor bed, looking up at Yvonne standing over me. I was entranced by the raw sexuality and mesmerizing beauty of that big curvy body completely naked in the morning light. I had never realized that women that big looked so sexually appealing, naked. It was a revelation, and I knew that I would no longer be restricting my sexual diet to lean meat. With hands on her hips, she stood with one leg on either side of me, her scattered, frizzy, natural hair, looking mane-like around her smiling round face - a hot lioness. Her crotch and above was pristine smooth, no hair. She slowly lowered herself into a squat and before our bodies touched grabbed my cock and got it right at first try, coming down on it plumb at her entrance. It slid right up into her thickness.

She started to ride me vigorously, but we found to our dismay that the floor boards, like the bed, also squeaked, though not so noisily. She acquiesced into a smooth groove, simply making sharp, little back and forth jerks and slow, grinding rolls. I reached up and played with the swaying full, shiny boobs, sometimes flicking at the stiff nipples with my fingers. She made quiet hisses as she rode, and dragged her fingernails along my chest and belly, sending shivers through me. She leaned over to my ears, her bubbies pressing down on my chest.

"When we go back into the city, we gotta find a hotel room where we can have noisy unbothered sex," she whispered, and was nibbling on my ears when we heard a soft knock on the door.

Yvonne had the presence of mind to get up slowly and quietly. She grabbed her towel from the window and wrapped herself in it. I crawled onto the bed and covered myself with a sheet, lying on my belly.

Yvonne opened the door.

"Good morning, Yvonne. I was wondering if you want hot water to bathe with." I heard Theresa ask.

"Nah, Auntie, I alright. I was just about to come out. Let me get a couple of things from my bag. Ken still asleep,"

We had intended leaving for home at around mid-day, but at breakfast Theresa suggested we stay the entire weekend and leave on Monday morning, citing the fact that neither of us had to go to work, or had a husband or wife to go home to. Yvonne was on vacation and I being a teacher, was also free because school was closed for the Christmas holidays. They said they had already sent word to a few family that they were hosting a little party for us that night. Yvonne pointed out that neither of us brought underwear or other change of clothes to last the weekend. We were told of a store in the neighboring village that sold clothing, even fancy stuff to suit foreigners like Yvonne, they said. I guess they simply assumed that Yvonne had money to spend on clothes for the both of us

Yvonne, Miriam and I, set off for the store in the next village which Miriam said was about a ten minute walk. An old guy in a yard waved at us and shortly after Miriam said, laughing:

"He is a wicked big man, he does fuck he daughters, one of dem, even get a baby for him."

Yvonne blushed red, more likely from the incest factor than Miriam's crude language, because within hours last evening we had grown used to her frank and spicy talk and casual use of expletives. Because she had been an honors student in high school and was now in university and doing well her parents and other family tolerated her transgressions. She was the beloved spoilt child and hell raiser in the family.

She added, "Dey got other cases like that in this neighborhood, and it even worse in de next village where we going, is like over there everybody sleeping with everyboy. Right next door to we, that young man yuh see in de yard yesterday afternoon, he does fuck he own younger sister. I catch dem once. I went over to collect a book that she borrow from me. They parents had gone to town. Being neighbors and good friends, we usually walk into each other house without knocking, once the door is open. I see them with me own eyes on the couch, naked, he ramming cock in he sister pussy and she telling he to fuck she harder. I went cold. I quietly back out before they see me. Everybody in the village know about them. I had heard about it, but I see for myself that day"

Had Miriam not been walking with quicker steps and in front of us, she would have surely seen how Yvonne, stumbled and gasped. I had to take her hand and steady her. The ten minute walk turned out to be twenty-five minutes. Yvonne, no longer used to walking in tropical sun on rough country brick roads was sweating and blowing hard. Inside the store Yvonne was still flustered. Miriam was talking to a pretty Portuguese girl her age and her little brother. The girl was eyeing me up and smiling. There was a lady the size of Yvonne in the store; because of my early morning revelation I was looking at her and wondering if she looked just as attractive and sexy when naked. She also smiled at me. It took some time for Yvonne to return to, at least, near normalcy. After we got back she went straight to bed, claiming a headache.

A little after mid-day the boy that was in the store, came to collect a book from Miriam for his sister. Miriam told him to tell his sister she would bring it around later in the afternoon because she wasn't finished reading it.

Late in the afternoon Miriam announced that she was leaving to return the book. Theresa told her it was too late, it would soon be dark. Miriam asked her brothers to accompany her and they refused. She asked me and Yvonne, but when Yvonne heard that it was close to where we were that morning, she said no way. Theresa said Miriam wasn't going alone because she had to pass some bushy areas that could be dangerous at night.

"What if Ken go with me?"

Theresa looked at me and sighed. I looked at Yvonne and she sighed too, but nodded. We took off with Theresa warning me to not let Miriam talk me into going anywhere else. She took up the little brown paper bag with the book and we left. We were not yet five minutes into our walk when Miriam announced:

"My friend said she like you ... if you want you could fuck she ... I could get she to come out and y'all could go in de bushes and fuck. She is a clean girl, she only had one boyfriend and they not together anymore. She only had sex twice."

"Thanks, but no thanks, I alright," I said.

"Why, because she thin?"

"What has size got to do with it? I just don't fancy her ... I don't know her," I said laughing.

"I know what it is, you is one of them guys who only like fat girls ... I know you like fat girls."

"Where you get that idea from?" I asked.

"I see you looking at de fat lady in the store this morning."

"That doesn't prove anything, I took her for someone I know," I lied.

She sucked her teeth and said, "You think I stupid ... what about Yvonne?"

"What about her?" I queried.

"She is fat ... I see you fucking she last night ... I heard the bed against my bedroom wall and I get up and push open the door to y'all room and see y'all fucking." She stated excitedly.

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I think I staggered more than Yvonne did that morning. She held my hand and drew close to me, pressing her pointy breast against my arm.

"We were both drunk, and had decided to sleep on the same bed, so I wouldn't have to sleep on the floor ... being so close and drunk, it just happened." I explained.

"I know, and also you were turned on from watching me bubbies and mommy backside all night ... in that condition I don't blame you ... don't worry, I won't tell anybody, never. We is family ... and if you were my brother I would let you fuck me too," she said.

I didn't miss the implication in that last bit, and knew what I had to do to make sure she really didn't tell anybody. We came to what looked like a track leading off the road through a bushy area.

"We could take a short cut here and reach faster," she said.

"Okay."

Shortly after, she stopped.

"You want to see my bubbies?"

Without waiting for my response she raised the blouse and exposed her twin puffy pears with their shiny round tips.

"You like them?' she asked.

"Very much ... they're sexy," I said.

I leaned forward and took a little bubby into my mouth. She whimpered like a puppy as I sucked on the girlie bud. I reached around and grabbed her plump behind, squeezing it hard. I reached lower and raised the hem of the short, loose skirt. I pushed my hand down the waist of her panties and squeezed the bare buttocks before letting it slide into the deep, oily-feeling crack. I curled a middle finger and let it slip into the tight butt hole easily, like it was all oiled up. She squirmed. I moved the finger up and down freely in her and she wiggled her ass appreciatively. I moved my mouth from her bubbies and kissed her deeply. She moved her mouth away and said:

"There is a better spot ahead."

She held my hand and took off in a half trot. We came to a narrow track. It led us to a little clearing under a big tamarind tree.

"You know this place well," I said.

She giggled, "Yes, country rhythms."

She pulled down her panties and stepped out of them. She picked up the blue piece of lace and handed it to me.

"Smell it."

I looked at the damp pantes in my hand and back at her. Her eyes were opened wide, glazed and excited, her mouth hanging. She looked like a young teen at a rock concert staring at her rocker crush and ready to faint.

"Go ahead, smell it Ken, please!" she pleaded.

I inhaled the funky panties crotch, liking the musky odour. I looked at her and inhaled again, she moved from one foot to the next and stuck her hands between her legs. I moved the panties to my mouth, found the crotch piece and poked it with my tongue.

"Oooohh, yes, yes, oh fuuuck ... Jesus Christ ... I fucking like you Ken."

She grappled up her skirt around her waist, squatted and started pissing a loud hissing stream. When she was done she shook her ass and turned around, backing me. She bent over and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck me Ken, fuck me quick." She urged.

I stuck the panties in my jeans pocket, unbuttoned and unzipped it and let my throbbing dick out.

"Let me see your cock first," she said.

I walked around and stuck the hard dick in her face. She looked at it and smiled, then stuck her head forward and took the swollen cock head inside her mouth. She chewed on it gently for a few seconds.

Inhaling and exhaling hard, she said, oh, my ... oooooo, fuck me now."

I got behind her quickly and stuck my cock against the bald pussy. She guided the wood to her entrance and I grabbed the smooth brown thighs and pushed forward roughly.

"Aiiiiiiiieeeeee ... yessss." She cried.

I started pounding hard, nearly knocking her of her feet. She moved forward and braced the tamarind tree trunk with her hands. I lifted one of her legs off the ground and put her in a canting position as I pounded the tight pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oooooh, baby, fuck me, fuck me."

I lifted the other leg off the ground, spreading her wide as she hung onto the tree trunk for dear life and I jackhammered her pussy as the thick batty bounced and rippled before my eyes.

"Put it in the back," I thought I heard her softly say, as if not sure she should say it.

I went still, not sure I'd heard right.

"Put it in mih beety ... bugger me, I near to cum" she said louder and urgent.

I lowered her legs to the ground and she bent over. I put a gob of saliva onto my fingers and rubbed it against her ass hole, slipping my finger in. I took aim and spat another gob onto the puckered flower. I pulled my cock out of the pussy and without care, sent it boring into her.

"Aiiiiiieeeeee ... oh shit, shit, oooweeeeeee!" she bawled

I pushed again, sending more cock into her. She was flicking away at her clit rapidly as I began quick fucking the tight ass. She straightened up and I crouched, pounding upward as she slapped at her clit I grabbed her little bubbies and squeezed them hard. She was gasping continuously, and suddenly began trembling and hissing.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuuck! She cried and began to jerk and twist.

I held her tight till the orgasm came to an end. I was still fucking her ass ten minutes later and decided I should pull out. It was becoming dark. But just as I was about to withdraw I felt the orgasm creep up in me and I shot into Miriam's ass.

She took some toilet tissue out of her skirt pocket and wiped her ass and pussy.

"You want this?" she said, handing it to me.

"Nah," I said, but took it from her hand and threw it away.

She laughed loudly.

"Let's go home, it late?" She said.

"What about the girl's book?" I asked.

"What fucking book. She wanted me to bring you so you could fuck her, but I wanted the cock too," she said, laughing.

She picked up the little brown paper bag she had left the house with and took out a wad of folded newspaper, which she threw into the bushes. I took her panties from my pocket and stretched out my hand.

"No, I want you to keep it as a souvenir ... if you keep looking at it and smelling it, you will come to me again," she said laughing.

I shrugged and forced it into my pocket. As we walked off, the thought hit me that she had lubricated her ass before leaving the house. At her age she already knew a lot, desired a lot and was not afraid to go after what she wanted. She was set in her adventurous and daring ways.

By the time we got back to the house it was seven PM. There was already some guests and music was playing on Hemant's brother, Sanjeev's little portable cassette player. I took a quick shower and joined them. Sanjeev's wife Selma, stood out because she was a tall, slim, half Portuguese, half black woman in her late forties. She wasn't particularly good-looking, but had nice looking, big boobs that overflowed into the deep V-neck, short sleeve sweater she was wearing. She had long shapely legs, which protruded the hem of her, above the knee flared skirt. There was a sexy looking black mole over the right side of her wide, thin-lipped mouth, and her wide-set grey eyes bore an almost angry look under long, arched eyebrows and above long straight nose. She smiled every time she looked at me which was often, and kept drawing me into conversation.

It was a nice little party with everyone laughing and joking and slow dancing in whatever little space was available in the little living room. It seemed all the ladies wanted to dance with me. I was like a celebrity; the handsome young male teacher from the city. I especially enjoyed the feel of Theresa's thick body in my arms, and couldn't keep my cock from responding. It nudged her full thighs a few times, but she kept a serious and un-acknowledging face. Selma, I think, was deliberately nudging my hardon with her long thighs. Once when we were in the kitchen getting drinks, she flatly, with an innocent and straight face whispered:

"I like you Ken, I want you sex me ... if yuh don't mind doin it with a old lady ... Half hour after I leave, you go to the back of de yard by de toilet, I goin be there. She took up her soft drink and the strong mixture of rum and coke she'd made for her husband and walked out of the kitchen. Twenty minutes later I heard her talking to Sanjeev - everybody did.

"Sanjeev, I ready to leave, I got a headache ... is a nice party, but is too much excitement for old people. Let we go sleep and leave more space for de young to dance.

A few folks laughed, knowing well, I guessed, that Sanjeev wasn't going anywhere. Like his brother Hemant, he liked his drinks.

"You always ... if you too old to drink and party you go home and sleep ... leave de door open ... I aint no old man," he said, laughing, and standing up unsteadily, rolled his hips suggestively.

Everybody laughed, except Selma. Sanjeev was at least ten years older than his wife, and looked it.

"If you not home in forty-five minutes, I coming back and drag yuh drunk backside out that door. Yuh must learn to leave de liquor alone," She said, glaring at Hemant when she said the last part, as if he was to blame for his older brother's drinking.

Hemant lighthearted smiled and raised his glass to her and took a long drink.

"Like you forget I playing de music ... if I take away de music, what dey goin dance to, radio? Sanjeev asked.

"Somebody else could play de music and you collect the set tomorrow." Selma said.

Sanjeev sucked his teeth and waved her away.

"In half hour ... no, forty five minutes I goin be here," Selma said.

I knew she was reminding me about the half hour meeting. She went over and kissed Theresa, Yvonne and Miriam and walked away. Theresa told her young sons to accompany their auntie to her house, even though it was only five houses away.