One White Rose Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, in a box beside her desk was her bra and a little note that said 'I have done as you asked.' My next bit of instructions was a bit more complex and so were my ambitions.

'You are sexy and I'm going to make you prove it. I have some clothes and lingerie for you to wear tomorrow. Make no alterations. I am aware what the clothes look like.'

I hid the bra down in my car before the end of lunch just in case she became angry enough to come looking. After lunch Roxanne did come out of her office and look around, clearly trying to figure out which if any one of us it was who was doing this to her. She gave up in frustration but I had to wonder if she'd stop playing the game. My bet was I'd gone too far. I still left her a rose in the morning.

I was wrong. Roxanne came in to the office looking like dynamite. A guy actually walked into a column and spilled his coffee all over himself. Roxanne had on six- inch black strapped heels, a short, tight black skirt, a sheer white blouse that was buttoned one button too far down by the simple expedient of my having me removed the other buttons, and a beige bra that made it look like she had nothing on underneath the shirt. The extra effects with the make-up were all her.

The hilarious thing was that several guys and a few girls were making excuses to go by her office to see her. In order to avoid suspicion I was one of the crowd and I had to admit she looked smoking hot. I also noticed she had on that necklace from the wedding. I noticed she also kept trying to pull the shirt closed or the skirt down but they were purposely designed so she'd fail.

My biggest sense of accomplishment came almost as hindsight. Roxanne raced out of the office at lunch time. At the time I thought it was just an attempt to get away, but when she came back still dressed to kill I realized she wanted to give her secret admirer time to come by her office for the next stage of the game.

When Roxanne got back she found another white rose, a card, and a long section of white silk, similar to the ones used at the wedding. The card read:

'Tonight: Six o'clock -- you know what to do.'

She was sitting in her chair blindfolded as requested when I walked in. Actually, I snuck in to see that she was indeed sightless but my last approach was done with a bit more confidence.

"Hello?" she asked hesitantly.

"Why would you doubt me?" I replied softly. She squirmed a bit and her skin flushed.

"What are you doing?" she finally said after a long pause.

"I'm looking you over. You look incredibly sexual; are you looking for sex? Is that why you are dressed like this for me tonight?" I questioned.

"No." she denied. "I'm only doing what you asked me to do," she whimpered.

I pulled her up gently from the chair. I kissed her once fully on the lips.

"Don't lie to me; do you want to get fucked?" I insisted.

"No," she gasped.

"Let's see if you are lying to me," I responded. I started by unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it loose. Her breasts were small but firm and through the bra I could make out her small pink areolas and large nipples. "A man could spend a whole week on your breasts alone, couldn't they, Roxanne?"

"I -- yes, they could," she moaned. I rubbed them through the thin fabric of the bra until her nipples were catching on the lace pattern. I took a moment to suck on the right one through the bra until the nipple was soaked. I turned her around when her arousal became evident and pushed her against her desk.

"Bend over," I commanded. Roxanne put out her arms and lay out until her cheek was against the hard metallic surface. I took one arm and placed it behind her back without protest but when I grasped for the other one, she balked.

"No," she begged. I slapped her hard on her skirt covered ass. "Ow!"

"Give me your arm," I insisted, and Roxanne relented. Pulling out some of the same material she is blindfolded with I proceeded to tie her wrists behind her back. I then ran my hands down her sides, over her ass, and down her thighs. I pushed one ankle over to a corner of the desk and began tying her ankle to the leg. I repeated the process on the other side while she whimpered some more.

"Are you going to hurt me?" she belatedly asked.

"Yes," I lied. "It is too late for you now," which was also a lie. If she asked me to stop or even started screaming I would release her, but she had no idea of that. Roxanne started sobbing softly.

I knelt down and pushed her already short skirt up over her butt to the small of her back. I began working over each ass cheek through her panties. I did run two fingers down to her snatch inside the band and found she was indeed very wet.

"You are wet as hell," I commented. Roxanne groaned with embarrassment. "Do you want to be fucked or does the thought of being fucked get you aroused?" There is a difference.

"I -- I want to be fucked," she admitted.

"Why do you want to get fucked by me? You can get fucked by any man you want," I pointed out to her.

"Men hate me. I haven't been on a successful date in years," she related with a pained, shaky voice.

"Bullshit," I growled. "Look at you. Men want to run their hands over your body; they want to grab and bite your ass, suck on your tits, and fuck you until you scream. Do you want me to make you scream?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"So you are a sexual woman?" I asked.

"Yes," she confessed. I spanked her ass so hard she cried out.

"That was for lying to me," I instructed her. I yanked on her panties so hard the seams tore and the panties came free in my hand. Now she was totally exposed.

I tilted her hips and take took a long dip with my tongue into her pussy. Roxanne immediately shuddered. When I found her clit I rolled it in my tongue and tickled it back and forth. Roxanne's little whimpering noises became a mewling of contentment. I didn't want her to get too comfortable so I slapped the other ass cheek but that had the opposite effect. She started humming louder.

I shifted my emphasis to Roxanne's ass. Once my tongue crossed it she tried to move her hips out of the way with her limited mobility but failed; I slapped her ass again and she moaned.

"Not my ass," she begged. "I've never done that before; it is disgusting." I slapped her ass once more.

"You don't know what you are talking about," I scolded her. "This is sex and you deserve to know what it' is like." Roxanne gasped and choked back some tears but was otherwise quiet. I began working one finger in her ass, alternating with my tongue, in her ass while working over her cunt with two fingers and occasionally a thumb on her clit.

"Aaahhh ..." came out of the blue from Roxanne. One second she was moaning and moving about and the next she was going nuts all over the table. Her vagina clamped on tight to my fingers and only chance saved my tongue and other finger from her ass. Roxanne goes at it for nearly a minute in one of most intense orgasms I'd ever seen.

There was a lesson to be taught here and I began to administer it in earnest. Roxanne didn't think of herself as much of a woman and I was going to drag her sexuality to the surface kicking and screaming. After the first orgasm I untied her feet. I had no problem keeping her legs separated after that. I did no actual penile penetration; she never got my cock even when she begged for it.

I used my fingers, tongue, a dildo, and a vibrator on her ass and pussy while kissing her deeply and letting her suck my fingers when she needed to rest. When she pleaded for me to stop I stopped, but I did ask is if she ever wanted to feel me again and she pleaded with me to carry on. After three hours I left her a wreck on her floor, naked and exhausted with only the blindfold on.

"Are you fucking hot? Could any lover fall into your body and get lost all night? Do you burn brighter than the hottest star right now?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she rasped back. "Yes, yes."

"Does everyone you meet want to possess you?" I urged her on.

"Everybody," she blissfully grinned.

"Do you want to be with me again?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Take the blindfold off in thirty seconds," I told her as I untied her hands.

"When will you be with me again?" she questioned between deep breathes. I went over to her purse and pulled out her wallet to get her home address.

"When will you see me again, or will you see me again?" I taunted her. Roxanne gulped.

"When?" She guessed. I laughed, which she took the wrong way.

"What part about 'any lover could fall into your body and get lost all night' did you fail to understand, Roxanne?" I teased. She sighed with a tiny smile on her lips.

"Do you want me?" I inquired.

"Yes," she responded enthusiastically, if fatigued.

"Well, I want you more," I informed her. I sensed a certain sexual afterglow permeate her body with that knowledge.

"We will meet at your house, Saturday at six p.m.; I will take all weekend with you so don't make other plans," I continued. With that I took out one white rose and slipped it onto her palm. This time I was pretty certain she was too tired to chase after me, but I still exited quickly. I had some planning to do.

12