One Who Understands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, you're such a tease! I want to feel yo- FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" she finished with a yell as he finally ran the flat of his tongue from the bottom to the top of her wet opening.

"GEEZUS! OH Fuck that's goo-AAAAHHHHH!" she cried as his tongue dipped deeply into her on the second stroke.

"Oh Edward, so good!" Rachel's voice wobbled as he sucked her flesh into his mouth and caressed it with his tongue. She gasped her breaths as he slid a finger deep into her pussy as he moved his lips upwards. He gently sucked her clit into his mouth and ran his tongue over it.

"Mmmm! That feels wonderful!" she purred. Ed looked up when he noticed her reaction was less than Nina's had been. He wondered if she was less sensitive than the other women had been. Shirley reacted more intensely as well. He applied more pressure with his tongue and her hips began to rock and her eyes opened and focused on him. She had an intense look of concentration on her face and her mouth dropped open.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK! EDWARD! DO THAT! YES!" she cried out.

He increased the pressure once more as he thrashed her clit under his tongue. He kept this up for a minute until he felt her body began to stiffen. He took a chance and bit down gently on her clit.

"OMIGOD FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!" Rachel screamed and pressed her pussy against his mouth. Her fingers were locked in his hair as she held his mouth tight against her while she convulsed. He released her clit and pressed his tongue firmly against the stiff bud of flesh.

She moaned loudly and shook as her body crashed through a second series of spikes. Finally she pushed at Ed's head to get him to release her from his mouth. She let go of his hair and flopped back on the chair's cushion, panting heavily.

Ed gently blew on her reddened flesh and she gasped loudly as her body crested through a small aftershock.

"Edward! No more! I- I can't take anymore!" she whimpered.

He sat at the end of the chair and rubbed her feet while she came down.

"Oh god Edward! That was delicious and so intense! I've never felt it that strongly before!" she gushed while gazing at him in wonder.

Ed thought that was sad as her husband hadn't taken the time to find out what made her feel good. He kept that observation to himself though. He glanced at the time.

"I should probably be getting back-"

"Don't you dare leave until I've had that beast inside me!" Rachel growled. She sat up and swung her legs to the floor. Ed needed to help her stand as her limbs were still trembling. She clung to him with a sexy smile. "Let's go upstairs. Get your clothes."

She walked away and Ed was struck once more by how beautiful she was. He stood there stunned until she looked back and saw his admiring stare. "Are you going to stand there and stare or are you going to come upstairs and fuck me?" she asked with a coy smile.

Ed jolted out of his daze and picked up his clothes. He scrambled after her and watched her climb the staircase, her ass sensually rocking as they ascended. He was mesmerized once more.

Rachel looked back and saw his enraptured state and allowed herself a satisfied smile. He was doing wonders for her self-esteem which had taken a hit when her rat bastard husband had tried to kill her. Truthfully she'd felt neglected for years. But Edward made her feel attractive, desirable, and so naughty! She'd felt more pleasure from him than... she realized he'd brought her higher than anyone! She gave him another smile and giggled when he glanced up at her embarrassed at being caught staring at her ass.

She led him down the hall into the master bedroom and stood at the foot of the enormous bed. He approached and dropped his clothes in a pile on the floor. She enjoyed the view of his heavy cock swaying slowly and reached out to once more hold it in her hands. She smiled as Ed sucked in his breath at the feel of her fingers sliding over his cock. She felt powerful making the big man react like that. His erection throbbed in her grip and reached maximum rigidity. A thrill went through her body.

She reached up and gently turned his shoulders until his back was to the bed and pushed him. He sat on the edge and she gestured for him to move up the bed. Once he was fully on the bed she crawled up after him, holding his eyes with hers as she tracked her prey.

Rachel reached his cock and looked down at the size of him. She felt a shiver run up her spine. His last lover had taken him but she'd enjoyed the pain. She wasn't into pain at all but she had to feel him inside her. She hadn't been able to get the idea out of her head since the night of the party when she'd first got a good look at the beast.

She took a grip at the base and thrilled to the fact that her fingers didn't wrap all the way around. She held his cock straight up and looked into his eyes as she pressed her full lips to the fat head. It was so hot against her skin!

Ed's eyes glazed over at the feel of her soft lips on his cock. His body shook and a moan escaped his lips causing her to smile. When she suddenly took him into her mouth he twitched again and gasped loudly. It felt so good! She maybe had five inches of him and was struggling to get more. He could feel her tongue stroking him and her throat closing in on the head as she managed another inch. She pulled off with a gasp and he saw her eyes were glassy with tears. He felt concern she was hurting herself and frowned but she just smiled at him and pulled his cock deep into her mouth again. Ed gasped once more and his hips automatically thrust upwards. He heard Rachel squeal as the head of his cock pushed deeply into her throat. She frantically pulled him out and gasped for breath.

"Fuck! Are you trying to choke me with this?" she croaked.

"I'm so sorry, I had no control over that!" he exclaimed.

Rachel ran her fingers up and down his shaft and felt he was slick enough to begin. She continued climbing up the bed until her pussy was lined up with the head of his cock. She rubbed the slick head against her wet pussy and moaned with need. She lined him up and pushed back against it feeling the head begin to spread her pussy open. Wide. Her jaw dropped open and her eyes squeezed shut as she forced herself down against him.

He thought she was going to give up when the head suddenly surged inside.

"FUCK! Ooohhhhh... Okay, okay... shit that's big! Mmm fuck! Relax! Just relax." Rachel said to herself to psych herself into continuing. She already felt a tremendous sensation of fullness and she only had maybe two inches of his cock inside her.

Ed watched Rachel's face to ensure he wasn't hurting her. As she was controlling the pace she should stop if it became too much but if she was pushing herself too far he would make sure she stopped. He reached down and gripped her ass cheeks in his big hands. Now he could pull her off of him if he needed to.

"GOD! Edward! YES!" Rachel yelped as she felt him squeezing her ass. Her body relaxed a little and she slipped more of him inside her. Just another two inches but it was a start.

He waited for her to get used to his girth before he squeezed her ass again, lifting her three inches up then taking her four inches down.

"Ohhhhhhhhh fffffuuuuuuuhhhh-" Rachel moaned then her lips were on his and her tongue was deep in his mouth. She kissed him fiercely and rocked her hips to stir her insides with his thick cock.

Ed pulled back again and slipped in another inch but she was getting tighter. He didn't think he'd be able to get much deeper. He had maybe six inches buried in her wet channel. She wasn't going to be able to take the remaining four. He marvelled at the differences between Rachel and Nina. Rachel was so much tighter but he was able to go a little deeper with her.

"So good! Fuck you're so big, filling me up!" Rachel pulled her face back from his and moaned as tremors rocked through her body.

Ed began to slowly pump his cock in and out of her tight pussy and watched Rachel's eyes roll up in her head as the sensations overwhelmed her. He was holding her tightly against his body as he thrust so her clit was being dragged across his pelvis. Her stiff nipples were also receiving a good rubbing against his chest. As he stroked into her she began to whimper and dropped her face to his shoulder. He could feel her breath gusting out of her each time he drove his cock deep into her. He realized he was deeper than before. It felt like he only had two more inches to go but he thought he'd reached bottom and knew from Nina that he should be careful not to push further.

He increased the speed of his thrusts and felt his orgasm getting closer. Rachel was making unintelligible sounds and chewing gently on the muscle of his shoulder.

Soon Ed felt like he was going to explode. "Rachel! I'm going to cum! Should I pull out?"

"NO! Inside!" was all she managed as he felt her body suddenly convulse. The pressure on his cock began to pulse and he only managed five more aggressive thrusts before he was firing streams of hot cum deep inside her body. He moaned deeply from his chest.

"Oh Edward! That's so good!" Rachel gasped feeling the heat pouring into her.

He held her tightly as his orgasm gradually diminished in intensity. He felt her relaxing as well.

Ed slowly lifted her up his body to slip his slowly shrinking cock from her depths. She made the cutest mewling noises as he slipped out.

Her body was trembling as she rested on his chest. "Edward, that was so much better than I imagined! I really enjoyed that! We have to do that again... once I've recovered from this time."

"I'd like that too!" he replied.

She smiled at him. "We have to be discreet. Can I rely on you to keep what we're doing to yourself?"

"Yes," he said solemnly. He saw the clock next to the bed and realized he was going to be questioned about the length of his visit. "I'd better get back or my boss will be cross with me."

"You leave your boss to me. I'll make some calls and set you up with a few more appointments in the neighborhood. Good friends of mine. You'll like them. A lot!" She grinned at him as she slid off his body and he wondered what she meant.

"Oh my! I'm a little sore." Ed began to apologize but she placed a finger against his lips. "Not to worry. I expected this and wouldn't have changed anything," she finished with a smile. "Why don't you take a quick shower? Wouldn't do to have you returning to the office smelling of a woman's perfume... or sex, would it."

"That's a good idea," he nodded and hustled off to the washroom. Ed stepped into the big shower stall and quickly washed his body. Once he was done he stepped out and saw Rachel in her robe drinking in the sight of his wet muscles. She handed him a towel after she'd had her fill.

"Do you know anything about servicing swimming pools?" she asked as she imagined him skimming her pool while wearing only a swim suit. Her pool boy fantasy come true.

"Yes. I had a summer job at the community pool a few years back. I was in charge of maintaining that so they trained me. Are you having trouble with your pool? I could come back to take a look at it later." he replied.

"Are you busy this Sunday? I understand it's going to be a beautiful day," she asked.

Ed had Sundays off and did his home errands then. He could probably start early and free up some time for Rachel's pool servicing. "Yeah, I could come by around 1PM or so."

She gave him one of her brilliant smiles and he was dazzled once more. Her eyes twinkled when she saw the effect she had on him. He was SO good for her ego!

"1PM would be good. Bring your swimsuit," she said.

"Depending on what the issue is with the pool we may not be able to swim on Sunday," he said.

"Who said anything about swimming?" she grinned sexily at him and he blushed. So good for her ego!

They went back downstairs and Ed found his clipboard and she signed his work order and the service contract.

"Do you find the air conditioner properly cools the house on the really hot days in summer?" he asked.

"No, we had to close a number of registers to keep the bedrooms cool at night. Have you fixed that?" she asked.

"No. The condenser unit you have is undersized for a house this big. I don't know why the original installer didn't sell you the proper sized unit," he said with a puzzled look on his face.

Rachel's expression turned bitter. "It must have been that cheap bastard husband of mine."

"Ex-husband." Ed said softly and her smile returned.

She pressed herself against his chest and tilted her face up to him. He dipped his down and gently caressed her lips with his. She trembled in his arms.

"God, you're a great kisser!" she gasped when he pulled back.

He smiled. "See you on Sunday?"

"Yes!" she smiled.

Ed went back to his truck and started it up. He glanced at the clock and realized he'd spent way too long on that one service call. His boss was going to chew his ass off for that.

He drove back to the office dreading the confrontation so he was completely stunned when Mr. Drakos pulled him into a bear hug the moment he got into the door.

"Edward! You were the smartest investment I've ever made!" the man boomed as he squeezed Ed tight.

"Thanks?" Ed said in confusion.

"One service contract signed and potentially five more in Silverton Heights! All because of you!" the man crowed.

Ed looked shocked. He hadn't expect Rachel to act so quickly.

"She was so satisfied with your work she called her neighbors and they called in to make appointments. Mrs. Thompson is also ordering a new, larger condenser unit for her air conditioning and has asked for you to install it as you apparently know which one she needs! Such a good boy! I'm so proud of you!" Mr. Drakos grinned and pinched Ed's cheek. He danced away back to his office leaving Ed wide eyed and holding his reddened cheek.

Lydia sat at her desk watching Ed with a huge grin. "You keep this up and he's gonna adopt you! I've always wanted a big brother," she teased and looked especially pleased when he blushed.

"Do- do I have any other homes I have to visit today?" he stuttered.

She smiled and looked at the dispatch log. "Nope. You can sit out the last hour in the lunch room. I won't tell," she grinned.

"I think I'd better place the order for the new condenser for Rach- for Mrs. Thompson." His blush deepened with his gaff.

"First name basis with the customers, I see," Lydia baited him. He was so easy to tease and she thought he was cute. Cuter than any of the others at least. She was holding out for a doctor or maybe a lawyer but she was open for a little fun while she hunted.

"Mrs. Thompson is the mother of the quarterback of the high school football team I played on. She doesn't like being called Mrs. Thompson as she hates her ex-husband because he tried to kill her." Ed explained.

Lydia was hoping for something a little juicier to continue to tease him with but he just ducked his head and walked into the back to start the order. She glanced at his ass as he left and grumbled at the baggy uniforms her dad made his installers wear. He said he played football so maybe he had a nice body under that blue coverall.

She shook her head. As appealing as the idea was, if her dad caught wind of her sniffing around Ed he'd insist they get married so he could keep Ed in the family business. She wanted out so no thank you! She went back to her crossword. She had bigger fish to catch.

Chapter 23

Grace dragged herself into the house after a late shift and saw Ed's happy smile over the back of the couch. She couldn't help but smile in return. He just had that effect on her.

"Did you eat?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"Did you eat food?" he growled.

She smirked. He was concerned for her health. "Are toaster pastries food?"

"Augh! Sit here and I'll make you a sandwich!" Ed jumped from the couch and rushed into the kitchen.

She plopped herself onto his spot on the sofa and soaked in the warmth he'd left behind. She heard him bustling around in the kitchen and smiled. He was so good to her.

Ed returned with a ham, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and mayo on white sandwich and a glass of milk. He placed the plate on the coffee table and she saw he'd cut the crusts off for her just like she liked. He cuddled in next to her and held the plate in front of her.

"This is food. Eat it," he teased.

She fake glared at him and picked up half of the sandwich and took a bite. Her taste buds immediately cheered as the flavors of the fresh tomato blended perfectly with the saltiness of the ham, the creaminess of the mayo, and the crisp crunch of the lettuce. Most importantly the bread was soft and fresh! Ed had been generous with the black pepper like she preferred as well. Her eyes closed in bliss as she chewed. Four more bites and she was ready for the second half. She looked at the plate and it was gone. She glanced at Ed and he was about to bite down on it as he grinned at her.

"Hey! That's mine!" she barked and launched herself over him on the couch to grab the sandwich back. She caught him off guard and landed on his sprawled out body. She snatched the sandwich from his frozen fingers and wolfed it down in victory. Once she'd swallowed the last bite and licked her fingers clean she looked down at Ed who wasn't moving. She suddenly realized she was stretched out over his body with her heavy boobs pressing against his face. His eyes were a little glassy and his face was red. She pushed herself down his body and felt a large, hard lump in his pants pressing against her mound. As she slid down she suddenly realized the scale of the object she was feeling. She looked at Ed's eyes in shock and he suddenly looked petrified. He sat up and lifted her onto the couch cushion so he could move.

"I'm going to head off to bed now. Good night Grace!" he mumbled and rushed away. She looked after his retreating form, her head spinning. Was that his cock? Did she make it that hard? She thought back to his expression when her tits were squeezed against his face. Embarrassment or had he been excited? She looked after him again and was about to follow when she realized she was probably projecting her own desire for him onto his actions. Fuck, he felt so big!

Chapter 24

The next day found Ed driving up to a familiar house on the edge of Silverton Heights. This was where the party had been when Grace and Heather had been drugged. Thinking of Grace made Ed squirm as the feel of her breasts against his face the night before came rushing back to him. Her body over his and her large tits almost smothering him had felt so good it was too much and his cock had sprung to life instantly.

Then she felt it! He almost died of embarrassment and barely managed to get away. God, she deserved so much better!

He gave his head a shake as he had to get back to work. Lydia told him he only had one work order for the day, one of the Silverton Heights prospective clients. Mr. Drakos insisted they keep Ed's schedule clear as these customers were worth the extra time. The man gave him explicit instructions to be on his best behavior as he wanted all of the Silverton Heights properties under a Drakos contract.

He parked by the side of the house and carried his clip board to the front door. He rang the doorbell.

Moments later he saw the outline of someone approaching through the frosted glass and the door pulled open. His smile froze as he saw the tall, svelte form of the blonde encased in tight spandex. Sweat beaded on her limbs and she was breathing hard.

"Edward! Nice to see you again!" she greeted him with her gravelly voice which sent tingles directly to his groin. He'd never experienced a voice that did that for him before.

He glanced at the work order. "Hello Mrs. Spencer!"

"Angie, please!" she admonished him gently with a smile. He smiled in return.

1...89101112...32