One Whore's Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you believe him?"

Ghent nodded. "Old man can't stand the bitch. She always turned him away. Once he heard about us, he's been itching to come, but he knew what would happen if he got caught. The watch has barely left their barracks since their bossman got pinched, so he felt safe sneaking out of town."

Betty pursed her lips and pondered the turn of events. "I'll tell the girls to see what they can wheedle out of the fellows without giving much away. It will tie them up a bit on each man, but..."

"A fellow gets loose lips when he's spilled his seed," Ghent said, and then winked. "Old man said he was going to drop by a place up the road that starts selling strawberries this time of year. Bring back a pouch as an excuse. Smart fellow."

"Spread the word about that a little," Betty suggested. "Might make anybody who's interested question whether they were coming here or not."

"Yes'm."

The flow of men steadily increased over the next couple of hours, and what the girls heard was very similar to the old man's story. Betty sent Ghent over to the place that was selling strawberries, bought a full basket, and started sending all the townies home with a few each.

The newcomers quickly replaced those from the surrounding area who had exhausted their spare coin and barter, to the point where Betty had to lie down for a few to keep them from having to wait.

Her third of the day had at least saved her a trip to the outhouse. He'd wanted to come on her tits, so she only needed to wipe up the mess and check in a mirror to make sure none got in her hair or on her dress. She was surprised, but relieved, to find nobody waiting once she returned to the front room.

Her relief faded when both Jan and Ginny were also idle after their latest hump left with a pouch of strawberries.

Ghent said, "Maybe just a lull because it's dinner time?"

"Maybe," Betty responded, not really believing it.

"Nope," Raven said as she walked in with Lilly. "Been watching the house. Wanted to see what she would do. She screeched and threw things for a couple of hours. That was fun."

The thief plopped down on the couch. "A little while after she screamed herself out, she sent her bully boy out into town. Wasn't long after that when guys started filing into the house. Overheard a couple of men talking, saying she'd cut her price for a hump."

"She undercut us?" Betty asked.

Raven shook her head. "No, she's too vain for that. Just a little cheaper than usual. Got them lining up, and it doesn't look like she's turning anyone away now."

"She didn't undercut us, she's just stealing our play," Betty said, and then sighed.

"Yep. Most of those boys either couldn't afford her, or she wouldn't bother with them. Now that they've got a chance, they're on her like flies on shit."

Betty said, "Word will get around soon."

"Unfortunately. Girl's got stamina — I'll give her that. She must be barely wiping that cunt down before calling in the next one. She's trying to hurt you, for sure, but I think she's also trying to make as much coin as she can — and fast."

"For what?"

"Whatever her next play is. You humiliated her, and then all but pulled her world down around her ears. She's desperate, and that makes her dangerous."

"As if she wasn't already," Betty groaned.

Ghent said, "Those three sellswords that were in earlier today — one of them said they were camping up by the fort for the night."

"Hire them?" Betty asked.

The big man and Raven both nodded.

Raven chuckled and said, "Probably get them on the cheap. Guarding a whorehouse isn't exactly dangerous — usually — and they'll probably shave off a few coins for a hump or two every day."

Betty shook her head. "I won't lie to them. We need them to be prepared for whatever she's planning."

Raven turned to Ghent and asked, "Green?"

"Nah, they've seen some scraps. They take care of their equipment and keep their eyes open."

"Still probably get them cheap. Not like they're going to take a spat between two whores seriously, but if Ghent's got the right of them, they'll step up if something does go down."

"Couple of the General's soldiers here. Send word with them?" Ghent suggested.

Betty nodded. "I really don't want any of you away from the house right now."

"Sounds like a plan," Raven said as she popped up off the couch. "Shad and I will keep an eye on the bitch. Maybe we can find out what she's planning before she springs it on you."

A thought occurred to her and Betty asked, "You don't think Shad might..?"

Raven shook her head and laughed. "Not a chance. You made him an offer he can't pass up, and I'm milking his prick. Now that he's not full of pent up cum and stupid, he's not going to fall for her bullshit. Damn bitter about her stringing him along too."

It was hard to argue with that logic. "Stay safe. All of you," Betty said.

"Safe?" The thief blew a raspberry. "This is the most fun I've had since Mindblind and I took off after you lot."

"Glad you're enjoying it," Betty said with a roll of her eyes.

"Breaking into places and stealing shit gets boring when you're as good at it as I am," Raven said. "Trust me, the bitch is at the end of her rope. Whatever she's planning, it's her last stand. After that, all she'll have to show for it is a cunt that looks like a mudhole wallowed out by oxen. You know how it works. Once she's fucked them all, she's not a prize anymore. She's beat. She just doesn't know it yet."

Raven winked, and then headed out the door. One of Corra's soldiers emerged from Lana's room, so Betty rose to ask him to deliver a message to the sellswords. Even if Raven was right, Betty knew that a cornered animal was the most dangerous kind.

****

Betty stripped off her dress that night feeling far more secure. It so happened that the sellswords had minimal cooking skills — at best — and the smell of Keri's cooking alone encouraged them to accept the offer. A roof over their heads, a cot to sleep on, and free humps made the deal all the sweeter. Betty secured their services with what she knew was a fraction of the going rate.

Even better, two stout locals had agreed to serve as bully boys for the price of free humps. While they wouldn't be good for much more than whacking violent drunks over the head and dragging them outside, it freed up the seasoned fighters during the day.

Ghent walked into the room wearing a smile — which only grew broader when he saw her standing next to the bed in nothing but her panties.

"We should try to keep those boys," he said. "Some blackheart company out of Draxnia done them dirty because they cleaned the bastards out in a game of bones. Undercut them, stole their contracts, and spread rumors about them. They've barely been keeping food in their bellies because of that, but they're real fighting men."

"Should I give them a few more coins?" Betty asked.

"Eventually. For now, they've got it better than they have in a couple of months. They're counting their blessings. What they spent on the girls today was to keep their spirits up, on account that they managed to pick up a few coins riding guard for some tinker. They were close to selling their swords and going home to shovel shit on a farm before that."

"A bit of luck. Hope it's a sign," Betty said as she sat down on the bed.

"Yep," Ghent agreed as he slid in behind her and put his big hands to work kneading her shoulders.

Betty's head lolled back and a moan of genuine pleasure escaped her. "Oh, that feels so good."

Ghent kissed the top of her head and continued to work her muscles. Betty luxuriated in his touch. She still wondered — even after so many years — how he could control his strength so carefully. The same hands that could snap a man's wrist like twigs were also capable of soothing the aches of the day, or of a feather-light caress.

A chill ran through her when he kissed the back of her neck, and it coalesced between her legs. That in turn caused a warm rush of arousal to flood her body. His hands were on her sides, so she covered them with her own, and guided them to her breasts.

He rewarded her with an excited growl.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned to him.

Ghent gave her breasts one final squeeze, and as soon as he released them, she crawled toward the pillow. It took her only seconds to slip her panties down. She lay with her legs wide open and a finger teasing her need while he hurried to strip off his own clothing.

When he climbed into the bed, she could tell what was coming by where he was kneeling. Nevertheless, she squealed as his head settled between her legs. Betty entwined her fingers in his hair and yelped from the feeling of his tongue washing over her. He didn't care one whit that three men had fucked her that day, and two had spewed inside her. He licked her like she was an untouched virgin, with the enthusiasm of a man getting his first taste.

He proved without a doubt that it wasn't his first time when he latched on, following the advice Raven had given him. Once again, she found herself writhing and holding him tight against her pussy. His tongue lashed her naked clit, and his upper lip massaged the button's shaft. His growls of excitement added yet another dimension of sweet torment.

He wasn't done.

Betty sucked in a noisy gasp when he pushed two fingers inside her. The thick digits rivaled most men's cocks. The breath she'd just drawn in escaped as a yelp when his fingers curled inside her and found the spongy spot behind her mound.

Her eyes rolled up in her head and a long scream echoed back from the walls. The rush of pleasure caused her hips to buck, but his powerful arm curled around her thigh held her in place. Her body rebelled against being restrained, causing her to thrash about, but there was no escape.

Ghent was relentless, and she climbed her mountain with a speed and ferocity the likes of which she could barely remember having ever happened before. The mind-numbing euphoria left her near senseless, until her orgasm exploded into being.

Betty screamed, wailed, and screeched from the waves of ecstasy ripping through her. She clawed at Ghent's head, mauled her breasts, and flailed beyond any semblance of control. On and on it went, until a sudden emptiness and a kiss of cool air on her throbbing clit broke through the fog. Her freed legs joined the rest of her body in the throes — but only momentarily.

Ghent's powerful hands slipped in behind her knees, and pushed her legs apart. She didn't have sufficient presence of mind to understand what that portended, until his big cock pushed into her climaxing pussy.

Betty's back arched so high that her half-lidded eyes could see nothing but the pillow behind her. Her mouth hung open and her jaw trembled, but no sound emerged. For a few seconds, she could feel nothing, until her back slammed down to the mattress. Her orgasm reasserted itself with a vengeance, and she screamed when Ghent's cock dived into her depths once more.

She was still suffering the aftershocks of her first orgasm, but somehow, she felt the warm tightness behind her mound coiling as well. Somehow, she was creeping ever closer to one of the deep, wonderful orgasms she had on his cock while she was still coming from his tongue. Her every breath was a loud gasp, followed by a primal, almost pained sound. Time lost all meaning as she neared the cusp of oblivion.

"Betty?" she faintly heard him say with concern in his voice.

Her voice emerged in a growl that might have arisen from a demon when she demanded, "Don't fucking stop!"

An ear-piercing shriek accompanied his cock stretching her.

A few thrusts later, she was there. The orgasm was so fierce and overwhelming that everything went red. She thrashed as if possessed by the demon that had spoken through her lips, caught in the white-hot ecstasy for what felt like hours.

A brief, wistful moment of clarity broke through when her thundering orgasm finally began to wane. She was wheezing for breath, dripping with sweat, and dribbling a river of cum out of her still erratically clenching pussy.

Then warm, sweet darkness enveloped her.

****

Four more to go. Hope everyone's enjoying the story. As always, take a moment to vote, as that's the bread and butter of a free author. Comments are a nice boost, and help lift he profile of the story as well, drawing more of the same, so say a few words if you're so inclined.