One Year Internship Ch. 13 – Week 20

Story Info
Megan hooks up with shana.
11.2k words
4.78
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 13

Week 20

The water falls on my face as I stand in the shower, my third of the day. This time I need to wash my face and my hair because my last appointment brought a coworker, and that coworker emptied his balls on top of my head and laughed as it drained down my forehead. I took it in stride, closing my eyes, and not losing focus on the cock that was still in my mouth, the person who I was scheduled to meet this afternoon.

I reach over and grab the shampoo, a special blend that is intended for 'daily' usage. I have wondered if there is any long-term damage to my hair, washing it sometimes two or three times a day. At this point, I am no longer bothered by a customer cumming on my face or even if it gets in my hair, aside from the inconvenience of cleaning up after. In fact, I get a little turned on if my customer wants to see me gather his warm jizz off my cheek and slip it in my mouth.

But let's be honest, does it take any longer to clean cum out of my hair, or off my face, or out of my cunt or my ass? I recognize the importance of making sure I am clean for the next customer; that the next guy does not have to deal with any remnants of the previous one. Can you imagine the reaction if a guy stuck his cock inside me and as he pulled out, another man's jizz covered his manhood? I'm sure that would not go over too well. Nicole warned me of this aspect of the job. She told me which shampoo to use, and how I should stock up on lotion so that the multiple showers do not dry my skin out. She also showed me how to clean cum out my pussy and my ass. All of which seem like second nature to me now.

Now finished with my hair, I move to the other parts of my body. I use a soft washcloth to massage my tender breasts. They are still a little red from the two guys slightly rough attention. I did enjoy having a mouth on each nipple at the same time. Having one of the guys manhandle my nipples as he shoved his cock down my throat, not so much.

It is par for the course, I guess. My ass is a little red as well, and my pussy a little bit sore. The younger guys have some fascination with driving their tool in me as hard as they can. Sometimes they add a smack to my ass, just to add to the domination. Like I said, I am used to it by now. These guys came on my face and in my hair, so I can do a kosher wash of my lady parts. No need to clean cum out this time.

As I wash my pussy, my lips are still swollen. Neither guy gave me an orgasm, sadly. As I was lying on my back, legs high in the air, with the cuter of the two on top of me. I tried to concentrate on the feel of his manhood sliding in and out of my wetness. He had a slightly above average sized cock but had no finesse. It's like having a sports car and not knowing how to handle it on the road.

So even after I tilted my hips, I still couldn't quite get the spot. Maybe I was still irked that my twosome turned into a threesome. 'Par for the course,' I thought again.

As I start to rinse, and I reflect on my current standing. I guess I can say that I am officially in full swing. I am deep into my 20th week of this internship. Today, a day full of appointments, is like any other day recently. My calendar is officially nuts. Starting about two weeks ago, every day from about 7 am until 8 pm has been filled with something. I have been averaging at least 6 appointments each day and the other slots are blocked off for me to clean up in between those appointments. It has even been hard to fit in any training. I feel like I wouldn't even get to eat if I did not block off time for meals or learn to eat while I am in the shower. A wholesome cum-only diet does not seem too healthy.

Even Nicole was surprised when I talked to her about it. Her comment was, 'Looks like the word has gotten out about you.' We analyzed my invites. I have a mixture of regulars that are blocking off time each week and new appointments. Nicole noticed that I even have invites from people that she never had a session with. I am not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

At least my finances are experiencing the benefits. My account is over $132,000. In addition to my increasing paychecks, I have received a half dozen tips from customers, including a big tip from Curtis for showing his nephew a good time. My escrow jumped up to $350,000. I got a solid bonus for my work and 3 sales commissions for sales trips over the past few weeks. Victor is very excited that I have been taking the sales training and is putting it to good use.

The first sales trip was simple. I was Victor's date as we had dinner with the CEO of a small company and his wife. There was no hanky panky, but the CEO wanted to have a balanced party. So, I made small talk with his wife, while they talked business. Maybe the easiest and smallest commission I have received to date.

The second sales trip was more complicated. I had to give the guy a blowjob in his limo while he was on the way to the airport. He busted in my mouth just before the car got to his terminal. Victor made him sign the contract before he got out of the car.

The last one was much more of a doozy. Victor and I met two guys from a Midwest company looking to do a larger deal. One guy was the VP over sales and the other guy was their legal counsel. They were a couple of dogs to be honest. Victor warned me ahead of time what was likely to happen so I could prepare. He also told me he was going to stay out of the sexual activities so I could concentrate on the other two guys.

These guys were very straight forward. They worked with Victor to determine the products, the amounts, and the pricing. As Victor predicted, they insisted on fucking me to close the deal. For two hours, the guys took turns fucking me in every position imaginable. When they were done, I had cum leaking out of my pussy, and gobs of it in my hair and on my face. My makeup was ruined, and I had red marks all over my body from where they gripped and twisted.

As I took a shower to get cleaned up, Victor discussed what the deal meant for company and how I was to get a large commission to say thank you for what I had done. He asked me if I was willing to continue to keep coming out with him and support sales opportunities. As much as this one wore me out, I told him I was willing. In my mind, I reconciled the difference between letting these two guys have their way with me for two hours versus six or seven appointments if I stayed home.

On a happier note, I was able to spend an entire Sunday hanging with my parents. Then the next Sunday I had a long lunch with some of my closest friends. Even though we text and call often, it was the first time I was able to see them since I started. Steve prepped me with what I was allowed to say and not say. He said it so sternly, it is still stuck in my head. 'Megan, you cannot tell them about the sexual activities that you do here. You must be prepared to tell them about the work you do and how you contribute to the company's progress. You can tell them you have supported the sales process without telling them you are fucking clients.' There was a lot more than that, but you get the idea.

Seeing them made me miss home and my old life. They asked me how my living situation was. I altered the truth a little by telling them there are 3 apartments on the floor that I share with other people. When they wanted me to tell them more about the people, I used Steve, Nicole, Lance, Ashley, and Shana as my descriptions.

When my parents asked me if I had developed any long-standing relationships with people, I told them that I was really close with Nicole and Lance. When she pressed about whether I was romantically interested in them, I told them that they were with each other and not me.

When my friends asked if I was seeing anyone, I told them that I did not have an official boyfriend, but that I had lots of irons in the fire. If they only knew. I bought lunch for them, even though the bill was over a hundred dollars. It felt good to spend that money and not think twice about what else I might need it for.

The weirdest thing about my lunch with my friends, is that I started to look at them in a much more sexual way than ever before. The first friend, who I had always thought as being an average blonde, was way sexier than I remembered her being. She was wearing these tight jeans that showed off her ample ass and a short sleeve shirt that showed off her tanned abs. For the first time ever, I caught myself assessing what sex with her would be like.

My other friend is more affectionate. She is a short Latino girl with many curves in all the right places. When we hugged goodbye, I pulled her in close because I wanted to feel my body pressed against hers. All kinds of sexual thoughts went through my head. As I sat in my apartment later that day, I had fantasies about being intimate with each of them. This internship has definitely changed me.

Even with my crazy busy schedule, I have managed to continue my mentoring schedule. I have gotten into the habit of meeting Matt almost every Tuesday afternoon. We have lunch together; he discusses some topic about people interaction; which has been extremely valuable. I've used some of his strategies around conflict management in my sales trips already. Then he wants me to give him a blowjob until he floods my mouth with his voluminous load. I have been able to swallow it all without missing a drop the last couple meetings.

I have met Jon twice in the past few weeks. He continues to mentor me on a number of valuable topics before we work to make progress on my goals. I have almost completely taken him orally and vaginally. I always knew that anal was going to be a challenge. We have tried twice, and my backdoor will not take his thickness very well without hurting. I have done some research on this, and it tells me I need to prepare more. I let out a long deep breathe.

Marsha has continued to be an amazing lover and a good mentor. She has allowed me to sit in some meetings for one of her projects so I can see how they run. Earlier this week, I met with the project manager and went through some of my questions. He actually made two changes to the documentation based on my feedback. We've moved onto 69'ing on her couch and racing to see who can get who off first. She always wins because of her incredible tongue.

My sessions with Stella continue to be insane. She has started to give me homework, which I have had a hard time finding time to do, and then wants to review the answers in our mentoring sessions. Then when we are done with homework, she wants to fuck. I started to implement some of the suggestions in the journal and be more forceful and rougher with her. She has responded positively. Last week when we were together, she had such a powerful orgasm, she squirted all over the floor. She told me that had never happened before. She has been the most challenging and yet, the most rewarding.

I finally got Sam to pop, literally. Sam is our head of product development. Aside from the researchers themselves, he is potentially the most important component to the success of this business. He and a handful of the medical directors were here in the building over the weekend to finish some testing so they could release results at a conference coming up. I talked him into having dinner with me and then I demanded that I give him a blowjob to relieve him of all this stress he had built up.

Well, let me tell you that I was glad that we were up in his office, and that it was nighttime on a weekend. I did not have to suck him for very long before he told me he was going to cum. He tried to push me off his cock while expressing, "Megan, you need to back off. I am going to blow."

I grunted at him no. I wanted to feel his cum in my mouth. When he exploded, I thought I was going to drown. His first spurt was huge, and it overflowed my mouth. I was swallowing it down as the second huge gush followed. Most of it came gushing out around his cock. I opened my mouth and pulled away from him, a full mouthful draining onto my lap. Several heavy shots followed, painting my face, and covering the hair on the front half of my head. I leaned back a little and more cum covered my chest and my lap. By the time he was done, I was well covered in his sticky cum.

I am lucky this did not happen early on, or I would have chalked this up as a bad experience. By now, all I could do was laugh. Sam was horrified and was starting to panic. I told him to calm down. "How can you be so calm after this happened? I am so sorry Megan."

I continued to laugh. "Sam, it is okay. It is Saturday night, and I can make it to my apartment without being seen and get cleaned up."

He finally calmed down. I had to ask, "Sam, when was the last time you had a release. That seemed like it was saved up for a month."

He stumbled a bit in his response. "Uh, well, I have been working so much, so, uh, I don't know. I guess I have always had a lot whenever it happens, which I'll be honest, isn't that often."

I had started to gather the cum from my face and push it in my mouth. "Well, you are pretty tasty. Maybe a little more fruit in your diet couldn't hurt."

After a moment of uncomfortable silence, I got up. As I headed to the door of his office, I paused to comment, "Sam, thank you for letting me give you a blowjob tonight. I hope we can do this more often."

"You want to do this again, after what just happened?"

"Of course. But I would suggest maybe scheduling one of the apartments from now on. And maybe I will take my clothes off next time."

He stood there a little in disbelief. I left him to his own accord and headed back to my apartment. As I had hoped, I made it without anyone noticing. I laughed again and again as I stood in the shower and cleaned off the evidence of this very weird experience.

It has been a very busy week as you can tell. That is why I was delighted when I found out that Shana had cleared my calendar for the rest of Friday afternoon so we could meet. I am thinking through what might happen in this meeting with her. She scheduled 3 hours and made the meeting invite blue, which means she has some business topics and there is supposed to be some sex. Part of me is very excited and part of me is very nervous. This is THE Shana. I want to make sure she has a good experience and I stay on her good side.

I have about 30 minutes to finish my shower and to get ready. She asked if we could meet in apartment 2, so I finished up my shower, dried my hair, and applied light makeup. I chose a sun dress and sandals to wear to this appointment. I walked next door and entered the apartment to find Shana already there.

"I'm sorry for being late. I hope you have not been here long."

She glanced at me from the kitchen, "You are early Megan. Nothing to apologize for. I brought some beverages and snacks or the two for us to enjoy."

Shana was headed to the living room with a slew of things in her hands. I helped her place them on the coffee table. "What did you bring us," I asked.

She replied, "I brought us some wine, some cheese, some crackers, some grapes. It is Friday afternoon, right?"

"That it is. I wanted to ask you how you were able to clear out my schedule for a 3-hour block like this. I mean, I have been super booked up the past week or two."

She stopped what she was doing and focused on me, "I must apologize to you Megan. I understand how important it is for you to have your privacy and for you to have control over your own calendar. But I really wanted us to have this time. So, I went into your calendar and declined some invites, stating in my response that the person would have to reschedule for another day, and that I was the cause of the decline."

I laughed and gave her a high five. She was taken back a little bit. She asked, "So, you're not upset that I did that?"

"No way. I am super excited to get some time with you. The others can wait."

She seemed relieved and started to pour some wine. As she handed me a glass, she said, "I am glad we are able to do this." She lifted her glass in toast. "Cheers to us, and to new adventures."

We clinked glasses and I took note of her toast. I quickly looked at the signs and developed a story. I mentally speculated that Shana was interested in intentionally being with a woman, me, for the first time ever. She did not want to be rushed, so she blocked off 3 hours. She is nervous so she brought some liquid courage.

Shana indicated that we sit down. We both took the couch, maybe a couple feet apart. She started, "I want to continue our discussion around compensation and related items for your role that we started a little while back."

I nodded my head as I grabbed some grapes. She continued, "I have noticed that the number of appointments for you has gone up considerably. The last two weeks and so far, the next few weeks seem to have more invites than even Nicole had later in her term. The four-week moving average is almost 32 appointments a week. That is really high."

I nodded and responded, "I asked Nicole about it, and we did some analysis of the appointments themselves. They mostly fit into three categories. The first category is reoccurring appointments. I have a handful of people that want to meet every week and a few people that want to meet multiple times a week."

"And what do they want?"

"Mostly blowjobs. I have one guy that has booked time 3 mornings a week. He said he wanted to do every day, but I told him that was too much."

"He wants a blowjob from you every day?"

"That he does. But we settled on Monday, Wednesday, Friday. I meet him in one of the hotel kiosks, I suck and swallow, and then we go about our day."

She paused for a moment to think about that. Then she continued, "What about the other reoccurring ones. Anything notable about those?"

"I have a couple people that we meet once a week for sex. We are usually in this apartment actually."

She scooted a little closer to me and asked, "Like is it just vanilla missionary sex or... I mean how adventurous does it get?"

I remembered that she likes to hear juicy details, so I elaborated. "So, they are almost completely different. The first guy is single, I think, and is a little more romantic. He likes to make out while we get undressed. He'll lick my pussy and try to get me off that way before sex. We mostly do missionary because he likes to kiss while he slowly grinds his cock into me. A couple of times, I have gotten on top of him and rode him until he couldn't hold out anymore and explodes inside me."

I could tell that she was really into the story, so I continued, "The second guy has a girlfriend or might even be married."

"How can you tell? Did he tell you?" Shana asked.

"He did not tell me, but I can tell."

She moved even closer and asked, "So how can you tell?"

"Because of how he is and what he wants to do. Many times, guys who have been in a relationship for a while, the sex gets vanilla. So, when they get a chance to be with me, they want to do things their significant other won't do?"

"Like what? Blowjobs?"

"A lot of things actually. This particular guy skips the romance and just wants to get down to business. He wants me to suck his cock. He loves it when I deepthroat him. He has an above average dick, so it is a fun challenge."

Shana nodded like she was very involved in what I was saying.

"When we finally get to sex, he wants to fuck in every position except missionary. When we do doggystyle, he wants me to put my head all the way down and my ass up high. Basically, things his wife won't do."

Shana was hanging a bit on my every word.

"Oh, and he loves anal play. He will rub my little anal bud while we are having sex, or he will slide a finger or two in my hole. And of course. he will always finish by cumming in my mouth or on my face. Maybe not completely porno style, but pretty close."