One Year Internship Ch. 14 – Week 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was finishing my story, Shana had her orgasm. Her tight pussy clinched my two fingers like a stiff cock, and she jerked and shook for almost a minute as the energy coursed through her body. Finally, she went limp, and it was my turn to work. I slinked down to her sloppy pussy and resumed my cleaning duties. I teased her bare pussy lips and sucked in her sweet nectar. I was blessed to be doing one of my favorite things once again.

When I finished, I crawled back up next to her and kissed her gently on her lips. Her eyes remained closed. I separated slowly from her, and she whispered, "Megan?"

"Yes Shana..."

"I think you are turning me into a nymphomaniac."

I smiled and replied, "I think you already were, and I am just helping her get out a little bit."

One more soft whisper, "Maybe."

I lay down next to her and we drifted back into a slumber. I woke up before her this time, but I stayed still. I was the outside of the spoon as we were nuzzled in deep in my bed. I lay there, content, assessing my peace and contentment being with Shana and pondering what our future would hold.

What would the next several months be like as I continue to push through this internship? What would happen once I was done and free from the sexual whims of others. Our relationship, or whatever we can call it, was created under these unique circumstances. What will happen when those circumstances no longer exist?

I am not sure how long I was awake and lost in thought when Shana finally mustered. She pulled me in tighter and commented, "I really enjoy being with you Megan. You make me feel good, both physically, and emotionally."

She spun around to face me, our eyes locked into each other. Our lips met and we kissed, meaningful and serious. Her hands ran through my hair as I pulled her body into mine. Our kiss broke and she started to speak, "Megan, I..."

I interrupted her, "We don't have to decide now. We can just enjoy being with each other and figure those things out later."

Shana smiled and kissed me again. We enjoyed each other for a few more moments before she pulled away and got out of bed. She spent a few minutes in the bathroom before returning to bed. When she did, she sat upright with an iPad in her hand. "We need to finish documenting the last few days, if you're up to it."

"I am, do you promise to not touch yourself or me? At this pace, it is going to take us a week to get through the last week."

She saluted, "Ultra responsible Shana reporting for duty ma'am."

That obviously caused us to both crack up in laughter. Finally, we got ourselves together and I began to give her the information. I kept the actual sexual stories to a minimum and kept them high level so as to not get her engine moving again. In a pure academic way, I gave her the details she needed to assess compensation related to them, based on her new model.

I walked her through a slew of appointments that were out of the ordinary line of duty, where I was to hook up with friends and family of senior level employees at the company. She made a couple notes on her personal phone, I assumed as follow ups. She did stop me when I started to tell her about being a hostess for a holiday party.

She exclaimed, "Wait, Jim wanted you to be a hostess for a personal party he was throwing at his house?" What did he expect of you?"

"I was supposed to look nice and make people feel welcome and to make sure drinks and food were flowing."

"That's it?"

"That is what he told me."

"But it wasn't that?"

"It was that, but so much more."

"How so?"

"So, for more than four hours, I peddled around his house serving drinks and picking up dishes. The whole time, I am getting gawked at by the men. In fact, a few of them, decided to take some liberties by grabbing my ass or hugging on me so they could rub their bodies against mine."

Shana's face scrunched up, "Ewe!"

"Indeed. For the most part, they were reasonably good-looking men. Successful in their own right. But that made them feel bold and entitled."

"So, was that it?"

"No. The party simmered down over time. People started to leave. Others were from out of town, so they had a place somewhere in the house to crash and they did. Around 1:30 am, I was left with Jim and a couple of his friends. They wanted to keep drinking."

"Uht Oh!"

"Yeah, I told Jim that I had done my duty and that I was calling an Uber to get home. In a very pleasant way, he asked me if I would be willing to stay and spend time with the three of them."

"What is your incentive?"

"He told me that he would give me a $10,000 bonus when we got into the office this coming week."

"I guess that is a nice carrot. So did you do it?"

"I did. I guess that makes me a prostitute. I mean, I could have said no, and no one would have thought less of me. But when the money was dangled in front of me, I took it."

"I think it is still in the context of your internship. I don't think anyone thinks you're a prostitute and you shouldn't think that either."

We had a moment of silence while I pondered this small realization and worked to reconcile what Shana had said.

Shana finally asked, "So, what happened with the three guys?"

That snapped me out of it. I replied, "I think it was fine. No one wanted anal, so it was just them taking turns in my mouth and my pussy. I ended up leaving around 3:00 am. By the time I got home, showered, it was almost 4:00 am when I crawled into bed."

"And this was Thursday? So, you had to be on a plane at 10 am the next day to go to New York for the company New Year's party?"

I nodded. She typed away on her iPad, commenting, "You tell me if Jim does not give you your bonus this week."

Finally, after several minutes she caught up. "Okay. So did anything happen between Friday morning and the New Year's party that needs to be noted here?"

"No, thank goodness. I slept on the plane, and I took a quick power nap in the hotel. I completely expected someone to call me. But thank goodness only a few people have my cell phone number."

"Indeed. So, I was at the venue already when you arrived. I saw you mingling. Then what happened?"

I thought for a minute before responding. "I made my way around, talked to a lot of people. Met a handful of spouses. Was hit on by a bunch of the sales reps that I gave blowjobs to the week before. Drank a lot... Yeah ... drank way too much. I need to remember to eat more and drink less in the future."

"So, how did all the sex action start? I stayed in the ballroom and remembered commenting that I had not seen you for some time. Where did you go?"

"It all started with Logan Foster."

"Logan? Who works for Marsha, Logan?"

"That's the one. I have had some appointments with him before for sex. I would not call him a regular. He has been a good customer up to this point."

"Ok. What did he do?"

"So, it is maybe 2 hours into the event, maybe almost 3 hours. And Logan finds me at the bar. He asks me if I am interested in going upstairs for a quicky. I had been drinking and was a bit horny, so I agreed. I mean, I had been with him before and knew what to expect, so I did not think too much of it."

Shana, still naked, puts the iPad down and gets more comfortable. I continue, "So, he takes me up to the 4th floor to his room. We kiss, make out I guess, get our clothes off. He asks me if I have been with anyone today. I tell him no, so he lays me down and proceeds to eat me out."

Shana's hand starts lingering in between her legs. She is not masturbating yet, but I can tell she is subconsciously thinking about it. She is more stroking her short tuft of pubic hair than playing with herself.

I continue, "He does not spend too much time in between my legs. It was never his thing, but it was enough to get me wet. We switch places and he lies on the bed, and I start to get him hard. If you can visualize this, I am basically bent over the bed doggy style giving him head."

Shana responds to my rhetorical question, "Oh, I can visualize it." I see her fingers have made it down to her wetness now. I continue, "Okay, well, while I am giving him head, apparently someone came into the room and got undressed without me hearing it. I had just gotten Logan hard when I feel a cock start to split my pussy."

"What the fuck?" Shana yells out.

"I know right? Anyway, I stop sucking Logan and turn around to ask what the fuck. Logan speaks up and says, 'This is Ben, from our Operations team. He works for me.' Ben is logged in my pussy without an invitation. He is an employee, so I am not 100% sure what to do."

By now Shana has started to really move her fingers around her pussy. She comments, "That kind of sounds hot Megan. I've never been fucked from behind while sucking off another guy."

"Well, I have, and it can be fun, when it is planned, or at least I know it is coming."

"So, what did you do? I assume you kept going?"

"I kept going. Ben started fucking me from behind with his average dick and I went back to sucking Logan. Not long after, Ben pulls out and deposits his load on my ass. I focus on Logan. A few minutes later, another cock is pushed into my pussy. I turn to see who it is, and it is Pat, who is also in Operations and is also someone I have been with before."

Shana is pinching one of her nipples and is working her clit over as she confirms, "So you are still sucking Logan, enjoying his cock, while a second guy in a row surprise fucks you from behind? Was his cock any better?"

Slightly taken back by the random question, I paused and through about it. "Yes, Pat's cock was better than Ben. He was a little bigger and had better technique, so he actually felt really nice. Anyway, a few minutes later Pat pulls out and adds his load to Ben's dripping off of my ass."

Shana starts moaning and I see her shove two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. She can't stop herself but to be turned on by my telling of my sexual escapades.

"So, after Ben and Pat both left their loads on my ass, and given it was running off my body, I decided to go get a towel. As I lifted off the bed and turned to the bathroom, a third guy I did not recognize handed me a towel."

"Hmmm, a third guy. Oh, my goodness," is all Shana had to say.

I could tell she was not so much paying attention to me aside from wanting to get off. So, I decided to help her. I crawled out from under the covers, pushed her over onto her back and positioned myself between her legs. I was a little rougher than I planned to be, but I think I was a little frustrated. I am not sure if it was me retelling the story that fired me up, or the fact that I was annoyed that she could not listen without masturbating.

I pushed her legs back to her ears and attacked her pussy. She barely got her fingers out of the way before my mouth covered her tiny opening. I was like a hungry animal and my aggressiveness caused Shana to moan uncontrollably.

Over the next few minutes, I gave her two back-to-back orgasms. I did not stop there. I could tell she wanted to feel penetration. I slid two fingers into her now quivering pussy and curled them up and went back to work on her clit. It took less than a minute before she bucked in another orgasm.

I added another finger, causing her tiny opening to stretch. She groaned and wrapped her arms around her own legs and tilted her hips, inviting me to punish her. I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could and sucked her tiny clit into my mouth. "Ahhhh, fuck!" came falling out of her mouth. She came again.

After her orgasm has settled down slightly, I pulled my fingers from her steamy hole and rolled them over her clit. Up and down, they went slowly as I lowered my head to cute starfish. To this point, I had never really done anything significant to her anal opening, but I was about to.

It started with a few small flicks of my tongue. Those caused her to moan. I quickly moved to a firmer assault with my tongue on her anal bud. She seemed to be enjoying it, so I progressed further. I penetrated her anal ring with my tongue. Normally, I would want to plan this with my partner before starting, to ensure appropriate hygiene. But I was just in the shower with her a few hours ago cleaning ourselves pretty thoroughly.

As my tongue started to hit all the sensitive erogenous spots just inside the anus, she expelled, "Oh my god Megan... Yes!"

I upped my aggression another degree and pressed even further in. I increased the pace of my fingers on her clit. Her moans became louder and a little incoherent. I started tongue fucking her little backdoor opening, making sure to press against the right spots. A few minutes of that, and she had another orgasm.

It was time to move to the next phase. I slid two fingers back into her juicy cunt and gathered up some wetness. I quickly moved down to her ass, and slowly pushed both fingers into her backdoor. She groaned but did not stop me. I focused on sliding my fingers in and out of her ass slowly. Her anal opening seemed to quickly relax around its foreign invaders.

I was about to stimulate her pussy, but she beat me to it. One of her hands came down and started massaging her clit. I looked at her face and saw it was contorted with her mouth wide open. I pushed my fingers in farther and her ass accepted them happily.

I continued this for some time watching her face and how she worked her pussy before I increased the pace. I soon got to that place where her anal opening started sucking my fingers in each time I pushed. It was not long before I was rapidly finger fucking her ass as deep as they would go. She gushed in another orgasm. If I had neighbors, they would have heard her scream. Her body shook and her ass pulsed around my fingers.

As her orgasm subsided, I pulled my fingers out of her and crawled up to her. Instead of stopping, I crawled all the way up and mounted her. She opened her eyes to look up to me on top of her. She had a momentary look of surprise before I pulled her head to my pussy. I exclaimed, "Your turn to pleasure me my horny nympho."

Over the next few minutes, I rocked my hips and pulled her head into my pussy so I could grind her face. She sucked on my pussy hard, until it was time for me to cum. When I came, it was a long, and hefty orgasm. I flooded her mouth with all the juices my body could afford to release. As my orgasm subsided, I tumbled onto the bed next to her, my legs still hanging over her torso.

We lay like that for some time, not saying a word. Neither of us fell asleep, but maybe needed to process what just happened. Finally, I got up and went to the bathroom. When I got back, Shana had not moved. She smiled at me invitingly, which I very much needed. I was not sure if I had done something wrong or not. I crawled back into bed, and she nuzzled up next to me.

A moment of silence was finally broken when she spoke, "Megan, I am sorry."

"What are you apologizing for Shana?" I asked.

"I am apologizing for not having any self-control. You were trying to tell me the details of the New Year's Eve event so I could document them, and I could not avoid getting turned on and touching myself."

"I'll be honest. I was a little frustrated."

"I could tell."

I bowed my head a little. "I am sorry Shana. I was worried if I took it too far."

"You did not take it too far. You being aggressive actually turned me on a lot. Maybe I am a closet submissive and never knew it."

I laughed. "The ultra-powerful, ruthlessly in control Shana being submissive. Now that would be a surprise."

"Well, the ultra-conservative, always in control Shana turns into a raging lesbian when she is with you. Who would have guessed that?"

"Touché."

She continued, "No really. I absolutely love being with you and touching you and you touching me and us making each other feel good. I am so comfortable with you."

"That's good. And me with you." We kissed to seal our expressions of affection.

After another moment, she lifted up and moved away from me slightly, so she could grab the iPad. "I do want to finish this so we can be free to talk about the compensation stuff."

"Do you really promise to not start touching yourself or me?"

She sat up straight and moved even farther away from me. She said, "Don't take this personal, but I am not going to touch you or kiss you once for the next hour. Self-control having, ultra-responsible Shana back in the building."

I laughed hardily and she looked at me. "I mean it this time. Don't make me go into the other room and call you on the phone." I kept laughing.

Finally, we calmed down and I continued my story. For the next half hour, I walked through what I remembered about the evening, all the way up to me going to sleep in my hotel room with cum covering most of my body and leaking out of all three holes.

Shana summed it up best, "So, in summary, Logan led you to his room under the guise of some one-on-one sex, but it was really just a plan to get you up there where your drunken self was taken advantage of, and you were tag teamed for four hours until all the guys had their fill, and you were ready to fall over?"

"That's about it," I replied.

"And you got to your room and fell out without cleaning up?"

"That is correct. I came in the room and just fell over. I was actually lucky that my room was also on the fourth floor. I think someone walked me back to my room and helped me in."

That's good, I guess. And the next morning?"

"The next morning, I woke up and I was still naked. I had cum caked in my hair. Almost like someone poured a bucket over my head. That took a half an hour and all the shampoo that the hotel had to clean it out. I had cum leaking out of my poor abused asshole and my battered pussy for the rest of the day. I did not have any of my supplies that I normally use to clean myself out. My headache kicked in just about the time I needed to head to the airport. Imagine that flight home."

"Oh god, that sounds terrible Megan. As we went through your story, I counted fourteen guys. Do you think that was an accurate number?"

I paused and thought about it. It made my brain hurt. "I don't know for sure. Like I said, I had been drinking so I did not have my wits about me. And I was always servicing at least two guys at a time, so there could have been guys switching in and out and I probably would not have known. The second half of the night seems like a blur and I am not 100% sure what all happened."

She picked her phone up and typed a few things and then held it to her ear. Then she spoke to the person she called...

"Logan... it's Shana."

"Yes, THE Shana. Thank you for answering the phone on a Sunday."

"No, you're not getting fired. Do you think you did something that you deserve to be fired over?"

"Okay. Okay. Can you be quiet for a moment? I have some questions for you."

"Yes, I have some questions for you. Why am I saying things twice?"

"Apology accepted. Pay attention and please answer my questions."

"I became aware that a couple nights ago, at the company New Year's Eve party, you orchestrated a gangbang of Megan."

"Yes, I am aware of it. I am aware of everything. I am THE Shana. You should assume that I know about everything that happens at all times."

"Why am I calling you? Because I am responsible for her compensation. And if you and I don't compensate her well, she is going to quit. And then all of you and your coworker's fun is over. Do you want that?"

"I didn't think so. So I can assess her compensation, I need you to tell me what happened from your point of view. And Logan, don't lie to me."

There was a lengthy pause while she listened and typed away on the iPad. I was kind of going crazy wondering what he was saying. I tried some breathing exercises to help me be patient.

Then she continued with the questions.