Onibaba, My Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck -- Fuck Me, son-in-law, I need your cock in me. Now! Please. Fuck me."

A thousand different melodies ran through Tatsuo's mind at those words. Who cared if you had to be fucked to death to get your inspirations? If he could simply capture that essence of that experience in song, be it in one of Iriai's blowjobs or the deepest reaches of Raikou's ass, that was worth risking immortality for.

Now Iriai was helping him strip out of his own kimono as quickly as possible. "Tatsuo-chan, just ram it in, start fucking her for all you're was worth," she whispered huskily in his ear. He momentarily wondered about the second bet. It would be interesting to see his wife being pleasured by his mother-in-law. After all, the whole world is bisexual, when you got down to it, just in varying degrees.

Raikou was panting as she moved closer to her thirteenth orgasm in the last ten minutes. Her eyes were practically black ink wells, he had never seen her in such a demonic heat. Tatsuo thrust faster as she began to hit peak.

"Don't -- pull -- out -- darling -- don't pull out."

"Why -- would -- I?" he grunted between strokes.

"My cunt can reach temperatures of a hundred and four -- but only when I, O! O! O!"

At that she ran out of breath for words, uttering a low rumble like a springtime thunderstorm, rolled her eyes up in her skull and wrapped her legs around Tatsuo.

"Faster, boy. Faster, faster!"

Iriai moved around, positioned her face right above Raikou's. She placed one hand on side of her cheeks, pulled her mother's face to her, kissing her, then pulling back to gaze down.

"Okaasan, isn't this so much better? Why have we been denying ourselves for so long?" Iriai kissed her again, pressed forward, letting Raikou open her mouth, accept Iriai's tongue, gifting her daughter with her own. Tatsuo simply kept his pelvis-grind-fuck going, leaning down to suckle at her breast, feeling waves of cum wash over his hips as Raikou shuddered in another tsunami-size orgasm.

Iriai broke the kiss, quickly striped out of what was left of her clothing, reclining herself on the table as well so that she was open to her mother, ready to collect on the second part of the bet.

Tatsuo slowly disengaged, helping Raikou to sit up. The older Oni then knelt on a chair in front of her daughter's open pussy. She moved her face towards Iriai's deluge, started with a tentative kiss, then slowly started to work her tongue to the bone.

Raikou's ass was now in the air and Tatsuo had yet to cum, so he positioned himself behind her, slipping back in, giving her a slow, leisurely orgasm as she worked her magic on Iriai's clit. Iriai was clearly enjoying herself, mewing, flashing the ceiling her happy smile as they settled into a three-groove rhythm. Just as his wife was about to cum herself Tatsuo eased out of Raikou and, rounding the table, came up to her, offering Iriai his cock to suck.

"Mmmmm," she said around her husband's cock, then, after a deep hard suck, indicated that Tatsuo should go back to fucking her mother.

The three of them tried several different positions before Iriai stopped in mid-finger fuck, repositioning herself and her mother so they were laying belly to belly, cunt to mouth, with herself on the bottom, ordering Tatsuo to "bring the Devil's cock here."

She gave it another wild suck, then inserted it into her mother once more, was lapping away at her clit, licking the underside of his cock as Tatsuo ground into Raikou. The three of them were slowly building up into an universe-shattering climax. The first to go over the top was Iriai, quickly followed by Raikou. Tatsuo finally exploded himself, soaking the Onibaba's cunt with his own sexual satisfaction, his perversions finally catching up with him. He stayed inside Raikou as long as possible, until he had emptied his reserves, pulling out to his mother-in-laws mewls of disappointment, only to be immediately sucked clean by his wife.

Once she was done Tatsuo sat down to watch as Irai tenderly licked her own mother clean of his mortal cum. Raikou gave Iriai's pussy one last festive lick, then contented herself by sitting next to her daughter's head, stroking her cheek.

"I have only one question," Raikou asked dreamily. "Why didn't we try something like this ages ago?"

"We did," her daughter replied. "Back in 1369."

"O piff, you know I can never recall anything prior to moving in next door to lovely Tatsuo."

"You've only known him for six years, Okaasan."

Raikou started to laugh and Tatsuo saw a deep down smile that he had not seen for a long while. It was the true form of the ancient Yokai; Raikou the Widow Maker.

"I don't know," her mother chuckled. "I had too much built up sexual tension, I suppose. You just took five hundred years off me, I feel like a new woman. Thank you, thank you both for this."

They chatted for a time, Iriai admitting that it was the best possible way to draw the three of them closer.

"Who knows? While we're at the Aizen-Myoo Onsen hot springs it might give my husband the motivation to finish that dreadful score he's been working on for ages and ages."

"Dreadful?" squeaked Tatsuo, deflated in one corner of the bed.

"Do you think, daughter, that if we waited for another ten minutes that Tatsuo-tan-tan would be up for another round of rumpy pumpy? I still want my rump pumped and all this fucking has made me horny."

"Ten minutes?" squeaked Tatsuo.

"Of course, Okaasan. If you think Tatsuo can't handle the two of us, you weren't paying close attention just now."

12