Online Encounter

Story Info
Online fantasy of domination bought to life.
1.3k words
4.19
10.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been chatting online for quite some time, swapping fantasies, sharing stories when the decision was made to arrange a meet with a difference...

I cannot believe I agreed to this but here I am opening my email on the morning of the meet day to receive my instructions. I am to go to the hotel given in the mail, the key to the room has been left for me at reception. Further instructions will be in the room.

My heart is hammering in my chest as I make my way to the hotel, I feel nervous, slightly terrified but oh so turned on by the thought of meeting you.

I pick up the key trying not to make eye contact with the receptionist and make my way to the room. When I get inside there are instructions on the bed and a box. Opening the instructions it says I am to remove my clothes and open the box.

I quickly do as I am told eager to open the box and reveal its contents. When I do, my heart quickens and my excitement is tinged with a slight panic at what I am doing here. The promise of things to come sees me push aside my fears and take out the silk ties and blindfold nestled inside the box.

I am to attach the silk ties to my wrists and put on the blindfold, once ready to lay back on the bed arms above my head and wait... I quickly do this and lay back on the bed lifting my arms above my head, my nipples have already hardened with the anticipation of what's to come and I can feel my pussy already starting to buzz. The combination of not being able to see and waiting heighten my senses, listening for any sound that you have arrived.

Suddenly without warning my wrists are pulled tight above my head and I am secured to the bed, a voice whispers in my ear you look so good laying there waiting for me... I groan and open my mouth to speak but you bring your finger to my lips to stop me.

I cannot see or hear you, I have no sense of where you are in the room. Suddenly I feel your mouth on mine kissing me, opening my mouth with your tongue exploring me, grazing my lip with your teeth making them swell. I arch my back trying to get you to touch me, anywhere I am so hungry for you. Then you are gone again...

What seems like hours but is perhaps seconds I feel your fingers tracing a line down my neck to my breasts circling my nipples, you take them between your thumb and forefinger and squeeze them hard enough to give discomfort but that sends an electric current to my now throbbing clit. You continue to toy with them alternating between hard and gentle until I am panting with lust.

Just as I think I can't take any more you are gone...

Again my senses strain to find you in the room, a light touch to the sole of my foot, a finger tracing the length of my thigh, a finger bought to my mouth to suck, a wet finger circled around my nipple, then suddenly a finger pushed deep inside my pussy, my breath taken away by the sudden penetration. You begin to pull out and I tighten my muscles trying to keep you inside but you withdraw dragging your wet finger across my now hard clit.

I feel the bed dip and warm breath tickles the inside of my thighs as you start to lick up the inside of my thighs to the base of my pussy. You start to probe with your tongue opening me up with your fingers, tasting me. Your thumb puts pressure on my clit as your tongue probes deeper inside me.

My senses are screaming, I feel like I am on fire with no sense of anything other than the pleasure coursing through my body, my orgasm building like an express train.

The feeling of a tongue lapping at my nipples, teeth grazing the hard buds, biting gently adds to the exquisite feeling of the tongue working between my legs, my mind is on an overload of senses when suddenly I realise that my pussy and nipples are being sucked at the same time. My body stiffens and I begin to struggle when I hear your voice at my ear, relax, trust me, and let it happen.

I realise at that point that someone else's tongue is between my legs and yours is on my nipples, I am past the point of no return and let the sensations wash over me as I begin to cum again and again...

Time is of no importance and I have no idea how long I have been laying here recovering from the multiple orgasms that ripped through my body or if there is still more than you in the room. I can feel a finger lightly tracing a line across my lips and a voice in my ear telling me to sit up with my back against the headboard of the bed. My hands are still restrained and my legs are now arranged in a pulled up spread position, pussy exposed for you to see.

I feel a nudge to my lips and realise I am about to receive your cock, I open my mouth and you push forward sliding in as my teeth graze your shaft, a sharp intake of breath lets me know it is you I am sucking, You wrap your hand in my hair and start to pump in and out of my mouth not giving me time to catch breath as saliva dribbles down my chin. I can feel you throbbing in my mouth and know you are close to cumming, I want to taste you but have no control over when that might be. I can hear your laboured breathing as you try to hold back but it's too late, your orgasm hits filling my mouth with hot salty cum...

Again you are gone and time is meaningless, my senses are sharp now and the throbbing in my pussy intensifying as each second or minute passes. I am so wet and my pussy is swollen with a need to be filled.

I hear you close by, the bed dips slightly and I find myself flipped over to my tummy, hands still restrained are now crossed in front of me. You ease me up into a kneeling position, bottom in the air and spread my legs wide open. Your fingers slide easily inside me opening me up, working my clit until I am gasping with intense pleasure. Without warning your fingers are removed and replaced by the head of your long hard cock pushing at the entrance to my pussy, opening me up as you slide the full length of your cock deep inside me. I groan with the pleasure of being filled completely and gyrate my hips to try and get you to move. You remain still savouring the feeling of impaling me on your cock.

You start to move, maddeningly slowly causing jolts of electricity to shoot through my pussy and up to my exposed and bullet like nipples, Gripping my hips firmly you control the movements of your cock sliding in and out of my pussy making me groan and plead to be fucked harder and faster. You reach forward and release one of my hands and tell me to rub on my clit, my hand snakes to my pussy and starts to rub on my clit as you increase the pace of our fucking.

You're fucking me harder now, pumping in and out of me stretching me open as you feel all of my muscles squeezing your cock trying to make you cum inside me. Your breathing is laboured now as I beg you to let me feel your hot cum inside me. It is enough to tip you over the edge and as my orgasm hits again I feel your hot cum pumping inside me...